or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › Official UK Crop Circle Thread 2010

Official UK Crop Circle Thread 2010

post #1 of 7
It's crop circle time in the UK again so I thought it would be cool to post the best images here. Here are my favourites so far:

And finally, one for Trumpy!!

What is Faith? When your good deed pleases you and your evil deed grieves you, you are a believer. What is Sin? When a thing disturbs the peace of your heart, give it up - Prophet Muhammad
What is Faith? When your good deed pleases you and your evil deed grieves you, you are a believer. What is Sin? When a thing disturbs the peace of your heart, give it up - Prophet Muhammad
post #2 of 7
If Obama has lost the aliens then he's lost the country.
post #3 of 7
I don't suppose he was ever that popular with the Wiltshire Young Farmers.

"Wankers talking about other wankers and wanking." XamaX

I'll never get back the time i just wasted reading that post." Miami Craig
" It's like you've achieved some kind of irrelevance zen, or...

"Wankers talking about other wankers and wanking." XamaX

I'll never get back the time i just wasted reading that post." Miami Craig
" It's like you've achieved some kind of irrelevance zen, or...

post #4 of 7
Mr. Bowers and Mr. Chorley both did very $£nicely from their confession!
"We've never made the case, or argued the case that somehow Osama bin Laden was directly involved in 9/11. That evidence has never been forthcoming". VP Cheney, 3/29/2006. Interview by Tony Snow
"We've never made the case, or argued the case that somehow Osama bin Laden was directly involved in 9/11. That evidence has never been forthcoming". VP Cheney, 3/29/2006. Interview by Tony Snow
post #5 of 7
So what's the process behind making this kind of stuff. It's pretty cool, actually, aside from the financial losses of the farmers (if any?).

The have one night, they can't (?) use anything motorised because it's noisy?

Somebody give it to me in a nutshell (please don't say Google it).
post #6 of 7
Probably nowadays they use a lot of GPS mapping to get the patterns?

In 20 years, crop circle making will look so trivial people will say, why would the aliens bother.

Anyway, my personal take on aliens/ abductions/ etc. is that aliens may not even need to visit us. All they need to have are subspace transmission capabilities and they could be communicating directly with our minds. Forget all the debate on "oh it's too far away", or "they want to test us" and all that nonsense. In just 2,000 years we could easily remotely scan and communicate with life forms within a 10,000 light year range.

Given the age of the universe, multiple dimensions and so on, the truth *is* really out there.

And we haven't even cracked harnessing subatomic particles, smashing particles together is the equivalent of apes bashing rocks together trying to make a useful tool. But unlike millions of years (supposedly), it's just within a few hundred years that we are able to sensibly (assuming we don't annihilate ourselves) harness this technology.

Again this is all conjecture on just what we know, I mean, just 100 years ago would people have expected that a little box in the sky can show our house from space, right in the palm of our hands.....?

The door is wide open now, peoples, the mind [note: not "brain"] is the final frontier.
post #7 of 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by nvidia2008 View Post

So what's the process behind making this kind of stuff. It's pretty cool, actually, aside from the financial losses of the farmers (if any?).

The have one night, they can't (?) use anything motorised because it's noisy?

Somebody give it to me in a nutshell (please don't say Google it).

Wooden plank and rope on each end - step down and walk in co-ordinated patterns.

Wouldn't think now GPS is so used as decades ago the patterns were if anything more complex than now and it wasn't around so much. For example this from 2001:

Doug and Dave were supposed to be the masterminds behind the early ones but I think there is something else going on too as there is evidence that crop circles existed in previous centuries - see for example this pamphlet from 1678:

Return Home
  Back to Forum: AppleOutsider
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › Official UK Crop Circle Thread 2010