or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Software › Mac Software › Apple releases Safari 5.0.1 with Extensions, launches gallery

Apple releases Safari 5.0.1 with Extensions, launches gallery - Page 2

post #41 of 45
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cubert View Post

Does anyone know if 5.0.1 has the same version of WebKit as 5.0?

Safari 5.0 - WebKit 533.16

Safari 5.0.1 - WebKit 533.17.8
post #42 of 45
Ultimate Status Bar is quite useless, but looking --- in blue theme --- very nice.

We mean Apple no harm.

People are lovers, basically. -- Engadget livebloggers at the iPad mini event.

We mean Apple no harm.

People are lovers, basically. -- Engadget livebloggers at the iPad mini event.

post #43 of 45
Quote:
Originally Posted by ivan.rnn01 View Post

Ultimate Status Bar is quite useless, but looking --- in blue theme --- very nice.

What do you find useless about it?

This is one of my favourite extensions. Ive always hated wasting my window space for a status bar that often doesnt doesnt have data and is looked at even less often. Now I can have it appear as an overlay and only be as long as it needs to be.
Dick Applebaum on whether the iPad is a personal computer: "BTW, I am posting this from my iPad pc while sitting on the throne... personal enough for you?"
Dick Applebaum on whether the iPad is a personal computer: "BTW, I am posting this from my iPad pc while sitting on the throne... personal enough for you?"
post #44 of 45
I have 100% CPU activity with Safari 5.0.1 when previously it was around 15% with the same windows open. How do I stop this without quitting Safari?
post #45 of 45
OK, nevermind, repeated quitting and relaunching Safari seems to have fixed the problem.
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Mac Software
AppleInsider › Forums › Software › Mac Software › Apple releases Safari 5.0.1 with Extensions, launches gallery