or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › General › General Discussion › A.S.S, What's the Tallest Woman/Man you've dated?

A.S.S, What's the Tallest Woman/Man you've dated?

post #1 of 5
BTW A.S.S means Another Stupid Thread

Well I being a mere 68 inches actually came close to dating a 6ft Woman. Alas, the 4 inches were hard for her to overcome...too bad...she's a cool gal and cute. Maybe in another lifetime. Any of you Macoids date any height unchallenged Women/Men? What was your difference in height? Were you comfortable?
He's a mod so he has a few extra vBulletin privileges. That doesn't mean he should stop posting or should start acting like Digital Jesus.
- SolipsismX
He's a mod so he has a few extra vBulletin privileges. That doesn't mean he should stop posting or should start acting like Digital Jesus.
- SolipsismX
post #2 of 5
5'9" is the tallest.
proud resident of a failed state
post #3 of 5
I've never dated a really tall broad. my current gf is about 5'6. My buddy is 6'4, so standing next to him is kinda funny. thats about as close as ill get to knowing.
*** Voted "Biggest Asshole" and "Role Model Of The Year." ***
*** Voted "Biggest Asshole" and "Role Model Of The Year." ***
post #4 of 5
The current GF is 5'3" and I'm 6'2".

post #5 of 5
My baby is 6'0. Taller than me lol.
~Winner of the Official 2003 AppleInsider NCAA Men's Basketball Tournament Pool~
~Winner of the Official 2003 AppleInsider NCAA Men's Basketball Tournament Pool~
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Discussion
AppleInsider › Forums › General › General Discussion › A.S.S, What's the Tallest Woman/Man you've dated?