or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Software › Mac OS X › ?Hack/extension to "select all" when clicking on Safari Address Bar?

?Hack/extension to "select all" when clicking on Safari Address Bar?

post #1 of 2
I've transitioned back to Safari (from Firefox) now that extensions are available since it's so much faster and more stable (for me anyway).

I finding having to click 3 times to select the entire address bar frustrating; is there an extension (or plist "hack") to change this behavior such that one click selects everything?

Thanks
post #2 of 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Argelius View Post

I've transitioned back to Safari (from Firefox) now that extensions are available since it's so much faster and more stable (for me anyway).

I finding having to click 3 times to select the entire address bar frustrating; is there an extension (or plist "hack") to change this behavior such that one click selects everything?

Thanks

Just click the favicon to the left of the url in the address bar. A single click will select the entire thing.
"Slow vehicle speeds with frequent stops would signal traffic congestion, for instance."

uh... it could also signal that my Mom is at the wheel...
"Slow vehicle speeds with frequent stops would signal traffic congestion, for instance."

uh... it could also signal that my Mom is at the wheel...
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Mac OS X
AppleInsider › Forums › Software › Mac OS X › ?Hack/extension to "select all" when clicking on Safari Address Bar?