or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Software › Mac OS X › Hardware acceleration added to Flash Player 10.1 for Mac
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Hardware acceleration added to Flash Player 10.1 for Mac - Page 3

post #81 of 82
Quote:
Originally Posted by min_t View Post

with Apple being 5-10% of the pc market, Adobe only allocates about the same amount of resource to OSX development. figure CS takes about 95% of that and the remaining 5% is fought for between the two persons that work for flash and lightroom cubicles.

Thats not true. You have to look at the money that comes into Adobe. About 45% (last time I checked) of all income coming into Adobe is from Macintosh software...that leaves 55% for windows. They build their software on that scale, not the scale of the PC market as a whole.
post #82 of 82
Quote:
Originally Posted by akauppi View Post

What happens if you access this site:

http://www.e2-series.com/

I have an identical Mini. Did the upgrade. And that site keeps on flashing (pun intended) when loaded. Is yours stable?

Should I have re-installed the whole Flash or is there some way to just upgrade?

My PC plays it with about 3% GPU usage and 10% CPU (4 core Phenom with a HD4890), my MacBook Black plays it with about 55% CPU use (Core 2 Duo/GMA 950) and my MacMini plays it back using about 70% CPU (Core2Duo 2.26ghz/9400m).

Do not overrate what you have received, nor envy others.
15" Matte MacBook Pro: 2.66Ghz i7, 8GB RAM, GT330m 512MB, 512GB SSD

iPhone 5 Black 32GB

iPad 3rd Generation, 32GB

Mac Mini Core2Duo 2.26ghz,...

Reply

Do not overrate what you have received, nor envy others.
15" Matte MacBook Pro: 2.66Ghz i7, 8GB RAM, GT330m 512MB, 512GB SSD

iPhone 5 Black 32GB

iPad 3rd Generation, 32GB

Mac Mini Core2Duo 2.26ghz,...

Reply
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Mac OS X
AppleInsider › Forums › Software › Mac OS X › Hardware acceleration added to Flash Player 10.1 for Mac