or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › General › General Discussion › Kroger Foods: Cash, Charge, or Fingerprint?

Kroger Foods: Cash, Charge, or Fingerprint?

post #1 of 2
<a href="http://www.chron.com/cs/CDA/story.hts/front/1411509" target="_blank">This story has all the information.</a>

So what do you think? Would you pay with your fingerprint, or does that make you too uncomfortable.

It is definately moving us another step closer to a purely cashless society. Good in some respects, bad in others. Discuss!
NoahJ
"It is unwise to be too sure of one's own wisdom. It is healthy to be reminded that the strongest might weaken and the wisest might err." - Mahatma Gandhi
NoahJ
"It is unwise to be too sure of one's own wisdom. It is healthy to be reminded that the strongest might weaken and the wisest might err." - Mahatma Gandhi
post #2 of 2
I'd pay with a fingerprint. Why should it make me uncomfortable? I think everyone that is going to bring up the issue of 'privacy' in regards to this needs to calm down. same thing with the people that think a National ID card would be the complete downfall of society, and that the government will just use it to track us, because they have nothing else to do and our lives mean that much to them. Nevermind that your SSN already works well as a tracking mechanism...

um, what were we talking about again? ability to buy groceries even when I forget my wallet? yay!
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Discussion
AppleInsider › Forums › General › General Discussion › Kroger Foods: Cash, Charge, or Fingerprint?