or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Mobile › iPad › I'm looking for an iPad SCREENSHOT APP.

I'm looking for an iPad SCREENSHOT APP.

post #1 of 10
I know you can take screenshots on the iPad, but I'm looking for an app designed specifically for this purpose, with the ability to highlight parts and overlay text, easily. Anyone have any advice or app suggestions?

I know I would be way more productive doing this on my desktop, but when I have my iPad away from the desk I'd like the ability to whip up one or two of these.
Citing unnamed sources with limited but direct knowledge of the rumoured device - Comedy Insider (Feb 2014)
Citing unnamed sources with limited but direct knowledge of the rumoured device - Comedy Insider (Feb 2014)
post #2 of 10
Any..
post #3 of 10
Wont any photo editing app do the job? take a screenshot and then open it in the photo app.

iPod nano 5th Gen 8GB Orange, iPad 3rd Gen WiFi 32GB White
MacBook Pro 15" Core i7 2.66GHz 8GB RAM 120GB Intel 320M
Mac mini Core 2 Duo 2.4GHz 8GB RAM, iPhone 5 32GB Black

iPod nano 5th Gen 8GB Orange, iPad 3rd Gen WiFi 32GB White
MacBook Pro 15" Core i7 2.66GHz 8GB RAM 120GB Intel 320M
Mac mini Core 2 Duo 2.4GHz 8GB RAM, iPhone 5 32GB Black

post #4 of 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aizmov View Post

Wont any photo editing app do the job? take a screenshot and then open it in the photo app.

What's a good one for exactly the type of thing I want?
post #5 of 10
You mean it's not built-in like it is on the iphone?

press the sleep button and the home button at the same time. You should see the screen flash. Then go to the photo app

Then download Photoshop.app
post #6 of 10
I'm going to try Adobe Ideas.

If you look at my first post you'll see I'm well aware how to take screenshots.
post #7 of 10
Try Sketches.
jgb
jgb
post #8 of 10
Check out Status Ripper. It's an iPad app that will remove the status bar, correct the orientation, round the corners, and add it to an email ready to be sent. While the email out export isn't the best option, it's definitely a useful app.

To add text and stuff to the formatted screenshot, I like to use Photogene. OneEdit is another app that is helpful for batch processing many screenshots at once, like adding a watermark, changing the orientation, adding overlays, changing the size/quality, changing the file type, uploading multiple images to Dropbox, etc.
post #9 of 10
Did u ever find an app to take screenshots? If so, would you please let me know the name of the app? My ipad air now will NOT take screenshots the "normal" way.

Many thanks

geaux1@gmail.com
post #10 of 10
Originally Posted by bayoubengal View Post
My ipad air now will NOT take screenshots the "normal" way.

Why’s that; did you break the buttons?

Originally posted by Marvin

Even if [the 5.5” iPhone] exists, it doesn’t deserve to.

Originally posted by Marvin

Even if [the 5.5” iPhone] exists, it doesn’t deserve to.
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: iPad
AppleInsider › Forums › Mobile › iPad › I'm looking for an iPad SCREENSHOT APP.