or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › PoliticalOutsider › Darwin's idea of "Survival of the fittest" debunked...

Darwin's idea of "Survival of the fittest" debunked... - Page 4

post #121 of 450
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingOfSomewhereHot View Post

Not that surprising. Even 4000 years ago, humans had the ability to observe their environment. Figuring out that things started with the simple and became more complex didn't require microscopes, mass spectrometers, and electronic computers.

I look at the story of creation and chuckle that it "just happens" to follow the developmental line that occurs when you leave god out of it. If it were created, god could have done it inane order he wanted, but wow! What acoincidence that he followed godless/evolutionary model!
Almost makes one think it was made up, but basedon real observations.

Of course, if God is the author of the Laws of Nature, it would make perfect sense that things unfolded the way they did.

Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem.

(I prefer the tumult of liberty to the quiet of servitude.)

post #122 of 450
Dinosaurs? Maybe they are mentioned in genesis under the term beasts?

@KingOfSomewhereHot: Think about the most basic element in the universe, the smallest thing, like for example the electron or a quark or even smaller things. Science tells us that they exist and how they behave, the laws of their behaviour, but it doesn't tell us why they exist and why they behave that way, and this goes on for ever more complex systems up to life-forms.. it could well be that God is behind everything and science merely tries to find out and understand how God operates the universe..

But it's best for scientists not to think about God (at least not while they work) and continue their work without prejudices.

Nightcrawler
I disagree, and could prove you're wrong; care to offer any proof that you're not wrong?
I disagree, and could prove you're wrong; care to offer any proof that you're not wrong?
post #123 of 450
Quote:
Originally Posted by BR View Post

Not the end of debate. Not the end of problem. Public schools teaching science in science classrooms actually give the next generation of kids a chance of shrugging off the shroud of ignorance draped over them by their parents who can't keep up with the times. Homeschooling by ignorant retards just breeds more ignorant retards.

So what you're saying, in essence, is that you oppose a parent's right to teach their kids what they want to teach them, in the way they want to teach them and you favor government schooling for all kids in order to teach them all what you think they should be taught. Right?

The state is nothing more than a criminal gang writ large.

post #124 of 450
What I'm saying is parents who are clearly unqualified to teach science shouldn't be homeschooling their children in bullshit pseudoscience. Teaching real science isn't controversial in any modern, western country except here in the United States. You guys fucking wonder why we're losing our world leadership in innovation and technology...it's because of this anti-science DRIVEL that is being spewed nonstop by the batshit crazy right wing.

If we are to be relevant at all in the future aside from being a sad cautionary tale for other countries, we need to stop treating science and scientists so poorly.

So no, parents don't get to homeschool their children if they are unqualified to do so and try to pass off this bullshit anti-science curriculum. They can't be stopped from feeding these kids lies, but at least for 8 hours a day, 5 days a week, these children can at least get a lesson of what's real and what isn't and hopefully some of that sinks in.

“The nitrogen in our DNA, the calcium in our teeth, the iron in our blood, the carbon in our apple pies were made in the interiors of collapsing stars. We are made of starstuff.” 
-Sagan

“The nitrogen in our DNA, the calcium in our teeth, the iron in our blood, the carbon in our apple pies were made in the interiors of collapsing stars. We are made of starstuff.” 
-Sagan
post #125 of 450
Quote:

What I'm saying is parents who are clearly unqualified to teach science shouldn't be homeschooling their children in bullshit pseudoscience.

Who gets to decide who's qualified and what is "bullshit pseudoscience?" You? What gives you the right to decide what my kids learn?

Quote:

Teaching real science isn't controversial

Well, when you speak in broad generalities of "science" this is true. But since Evolution isn't really science, that part is controversial when it gets passed off as "science."

Quote:

You guys fucking wonder why we're losing our world leadership in innovation and technology

I don't, because we're actually not.

Quote:

...it's because of this anti-science DRIVEL that is being spewed nonstop by the batshit crazy right wing.

Uh huh. You might want wipe that froth off the sides of you mouth there.

Quote:

If we are to be relevant at all in the future aside from being a sad cautionary tale for other countries, we need to stop treating science and scientists so poorly.

Uh huh. That's what the problem in this country is. Scientists, who are actually treated almost as an unassailable priesthood in this country are being treated "poorly." What planet are you on?

Quote:

So no, parents don't get to homeschool their children if they are unqualified to do so and try to pass off this bullshit anti-science curriculum.

Who gets to decide this? You? What gives you the right to decide what my kids learn?

Quote:

They can't be stopped from feeding these kids lies, but at least for 8 hours a day, 5 days a week, these children can at least get a lesson of what's real and what isn't and hopefully some of that sinks in.

Riiighht!

So we see clearly where you stand: Force government schooling of all kids to teach them what you think they should be taught. Thanks for clearing that up.

post #126 of 450
Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ1970 View Post

But since Evolution isn't really science, that part is controversial when it gets passed off as "science."

No science is this:
After god made Eve from a rib he said to himself; "This is the last time I'm doing it this way, from now on they'll have to fuck!"
yes I want oil genocide.
yes I want oil genocide.
post #127 of 450
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wormhole View Post

No science is this:
After god made Eve from a rib he said to himself; "This is the last time I'm doing it this way, from now on they'll have to fuck!"

You claim that, not me.

post #128 of 450
Quote:

What I'm saying is parents who are clearly unqualified to teach science shouldn't be homeschooling their children in bullshit pseudoscience. Teaching real science isn't controversial in any modern, western country except here in the United States. You guys fucking wonder why we're losing our world leadership in innovation and technology...it's because of this anti-science DRIVEL that is being spewed nonstop by the batshit crazy right wing.

So no, parents don't get to homeschool their children if they are unqualified to do so and try to pass off this bullshit anti-science curriculum. They can't be stopped from feeding these kids lies, but at least for 8 hours a day, 5 days a week, these children can at least get a lesson of what's real and what isn't and hopefully some of that sinks in.

One of the reasons why parents are opting for home schooling:

http://www.theonion.com/video/studen...-traini,14166/

Article

http://www.theonion.com/articles/inc...-childr,17159/
無心 The idea of wilderness needs no defense, it only needs defenders., Wilderness is not a luxury but a necessity of the human spirit__Edward Abbey
無心 The idea of wilderness needs no defense, it only needs defenders., Wilderness is not a luxury but a necessity of the human spirit__Edward Abbey
post #129 of 450
Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzguru View Post

I think the more we discover about our world and the universe, the more we realize we don't know about it.

I don't believe science and religion are mutually exclusive. I believe the Bible does relate some events that actually happened, but I also believe it contains a lot of metaphor and symbolism - particularly in the Old Testament.

Did Moses literally part the Red Sea? Perhaps. But I saw a documentary not too long ago that suggested the Biblical account may originally have referred to the "Reed Sea" - a marshy lake - rather than what we know as the Red Sea. There could have been a section of the lake shallow or dry enough to cross on foot, but that would have rendered the Egyptians' chariots useless as they got stuck and clogged with mud. Interesting stuff.

If Moses didn't really part what we know now as the Red Sea, does that in any way shatter my faith in God and Jesus? Not at all. Perhaps Moses was lead to the place of the crossing through divine inspiration. My point is, it doesn't change the underlying theme of the Bible, which is that Jesus is the Christ, the Messiah, the Savior of the World.

Quote:
I think the more we discover about our world and the universe, the more we realize we don't know about it.

Yes it's impossible to know everything. That's why science is on a constant quest to find the answers with an open mind but only dealing with what you can be sure of. The facts. And forming theories based on those facts. Some theories are proven wrong. However more largly accepted theories tend to have some merit or just turn out to be right. If we didn't speculate or form theories based on what we already know and go with that we'd still be running around in the tall grass waiting for lightning to strike so we could have a fire.

However there are a few things we can be sure of. One is that the earth is a helluva lot older than 6,000 years!

So you're saying you believe this 0nly 6,000 years old stuff ( come on take a stand you're not a politician )?
Without the need for difference or a need to always follow the herd breeds complacency, mediocrity, and a lack of imagination
Without the need for difference or a need to always follow the herd breeds complacency, mediocrity, and a lack of imagination
post #130 of 450
Quote:

You claim that, not me.

The same for you MJ. Do you believe things like the earth is only 6,000 years old?

Let's hear your position on that.
post #131 of 450
EVOLUTION IS SCIENCE.

If you do not understand why this is a fact, you are not qualified to discuss it.

When we talk about "evolution theory" we are talking about genetics, anatomy, archeology, physics and anthropology.

[My guess is that jazzguru and MJ1970 have stopped reading by this point. They will not read the rest of the post, and they will not answer what I wrote in any serious way with any serious consideration.]

The findings that research into "evolution theory" have brought us have led to practical discoveries like treatments and predictive medicine and immunisation and discoveries in population movements and the deep history of our species.

These findings and these discoveries and these practical applications are not in doubt.

Evolution is science. If they tell you that it isn't, then when you go to church, someone is lying to you.

Someone is lying to you in your church, and you should leave it, and go to another church, where they do not tell you lies.
post #132 of 450
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mumbo Jumbo View Post

EVOLUTION IS SCIENCE.

NO IT IS NOT.

If you do not understand why, you are not qualified to discuss it.

Quote:

[My guess is that jazzguru and MJ1970 have stopped reading by this point. They will not read the rest of the post, and they will not answer what I wrote in any serious way with any serious consideration.]

Guess again sweetheart.

Quote:

The findings that research into "evolution theory" have brought us have led to practical discoveries like treatments and predictive medicine and immunisation and discoveries in population movements and the deep history of our species.

These findings and these discoveries and these practical applications are not in doubt.

Partly right. Partly wrong.

Quote:

Evolution is science. If they tell you that it isn't, then when you go to church, someone is lying to you.

Evolution is not science. If they tell you that it is, then when you go to biology class, someone is lying to you.

Quote:

Someone is lying to you in your church, and you should leave it, and go to another church, where they do not tell you lies.

Someone is lying to you in your biology class, and you should leave it, and go to another class, where they do not tell you lies.

post #133 of 450
And this is why we need to pay teachers more to attract better candidates who can teach the sciences effectively, limiting the number of MJs in the next generation. Someone failed you. Parents, teachers, our church. Let's not let or children down.

-Sagan

-Sagan
post #134 of 450
Quote:

And this is why we need to pay teachers more to attract better candidates who can teach the sciences effectively, limiting the number of MJs in the next generation.

Yes, we know you advocate forced government schooling to subvert the wishes and rights of parents. How...ummm...liberal of you.

Quote:

Let's not let or children down.

Our children? My children are not your children. Are we clear on this?

post #135 of 450
MJ1970. Honeybun. My poppet. Snookums.

This is one of those instances where I am right and you are absolutely wrong.

You are wrong.

They teach and research "evolution" in the science faculties at Oxford, Cambridge, Harvard, Yale, Beijing, Copenhagen, Cape Town and Sao Paulo.

Have you read this far?

"Evolution" is science. If you do not believe this to be a fact, as it is, then you do not understand what it is in the first place.

The research that they make in these universities and in private laboratories the world over is bringing material benefits to you and to me.

Have you read this far?

We can date genetic mutations and we can give them a near-certain point of origin, and we work out who is at risk, and we can work out how to treat them.

If genetics are a science, and they are, then "evolution" is scientific.

Have you read this far?

If archeology and geology are sciences, and they are, then "evolution" is scientific.

If gene therapy and gene analysis are sciences, and they are, then "evolution" is a science.

You are wrong. You are not right. You did not answer my post. You have been misled.

Poor you.
post #136 of 450
Quote:

MJ1970. Honeybun. My poppet. Snookums.

This is one of those instances where I am right and you are absolutely wrong.

You are wrong.

I know you believe this. I get it.

Quote:

Have you read this far?

Yep.

Quote:

"Evolution" is science. If you do not believe this to be a fact, as it is, then you do not understand what it is in the first place.

We can go round and round if you like.

Quote:

The research that they make in these universities and in private laboratories the world over is bringing material benefits to you and to me.

I know this. You are conflating the valid scientific research which brings these benefits with the faith of Evolution (tm). It's a common mistake.

Quote:

Have you read this far?

Yep.

Quote:

We can date genetic mutations and we can give them a near-certain point of origin, and we work out who is at risk, and we can work out how to treat them.

I know this. You are conflating these scientific facts with the faith of Evolution (tm). It's a common mistake.

Quote:

If genetics are a science, and they are, then "evolution" is scientific.

Of course that statement is false. It's a common mistake.

Quote:

Have you read this far?

Yep.

Quote:

If archeology and geology are sciences, and they are, then "evolution" is scientific.

If gene therapy and gene analysis are sciences, and they are, then "evolution" is a science.

Of course these statements are false. It's a common mistake.

Quote:

You are wrong.

Quote:

You have been misled.

I have no doubt that you see it this way.

post #137 of 450
Of course, the views presented here may not represent the MAJORITY of religious folks... but... based on this thread...
The ignorance espoused by the religious fanatics is rather scary!
Almost makes one think the inquisition will be back in vogue soon.
From out there on the moon, international politics look so petty. You want to grab a politician by the scruff of the neck and drag him a quarter of a million miles out and say, "Look at that!" -...
From out there on the moon, international politics look so petty. You want to grab a politician by the scruff of the neck and drag him a quarter of a million miles out and say, "Look at that!" -...
post #138 of 450
Quote:

Yes, we know you advocate forced government schooling to subvert the wishes and rights of parents. How...ummm...liberal of you.

Your backwards anti-science mentality doesn't just affect you and your children. It slows and sometimes halts scientific advancement, and that affects me and the rest of society. Case in point: stem cell research. Diseases that could have cures (or be closer to being beaten) ravage and kill innocent people. More shouldn't suffer because you are ignorant and can't fathom the scientific process. I can't stop you in your home, but I can say teach real science or no homeschool for you.

Quote:
Our children? My children are not your children. Are we clear on this?

When your little ignorant clones go out protesting stem cell research, delaying a cure, every death that could have been avoided had the treatment come sooner is on your hands. Their innocent blood is on your ignorant hands.

-Sagan

-Sagan
post #139 of 450
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingOfSomewhereHot View Post

Of course, the views presented here may not represent the MAJORITY of religious folks... but... based on this thread...
The ignorance espoused by the religious fanatics is rather scary!
Almost makes one think the inquisition will be back in vogue soon.

Priceless. From ignorance to violence.

Well, for the record, I'm not the one who is an advocate for forced government schooling of kids, teaching them what I want them to be taught.

post #140 of 450
MJ1970. My honeybee.

You have proven that you don't know what scientists mean when they talk about "evolution" and what they study when they study "evolution" and what they teach when they teach "evolution."

Have you read this far?

I know something you don't know, and that is what "evolution" actually means.

We are working with the assumption that genes mutate across species and over time at predictable rates.

I don't know why I'm bothering with this, again, arguing with someone who prefers his myths over the evidence of his own eyes, but I will do it, in the vain hope that THIS TIME, this FINAL TIME, you will actually THINK about what you're reading, and it might actually change your opinion on the world and the things you've been told in your place of religion.

Actually, no, I won't. It's a complete, total, utter waste of fucking time.

You've got your myth. Enjoy it. I've got a world over 6,000 years old and a better understanding of the real forces that shaped it than you will ever, EVER have.

And although I might not be as happy as you, believer, with your church and your fellowship (I admit this) I am so, SO glad that I'm plugged in to something that human beings do and have always done, which is to ask questions, find better answers, and change their understanding of the world according to what they find.

You... you've got this religion, and you've got your 1859 worldview, and I've got the universe, and you can stick your Book, for all the beauty and truth I acknowledge that it contains, wherever you please.
post #141 of 450
Quote:

Priceless. From ignorance to violence.

Well, for the record, I'm not the one who is an advocate for forced government schooling of kids, teaching them what I want them to be taught.

But you're fine with stopping stem cell research so my kids can't reap the benefits.

Keep your Book out of my life, thanks.
post #142 of 450
Quote:

Your backwards anti-science mentality

But it is only your (incorrect, unfactual) opinion that my mentality is "anti-science." I am actually quite pro-science.

Quote:

doesn't just affect you and your children.

Really? How is affecting you?

Quote:

It slows and sometimes halts scientific advancement, and that affects me and the rest of society.

Of course you are wrong, but you're to blind to see that you are wrong. I have done absolutely nothing to slow or halt any scientific advancement. Nothing. Not one thing.

Quote:

Case in point: stem cell research. Diseases that could have cures (or be closer to being beaten) ravage and kill innocent people.

What is your point about this?

Quote:

More shouldn't suffer because you are ignorant

My ignorance is only in your imagination...and no one is suffering because of me. No one.

Quote:

and can't fathom the scientific process.

I understand it quite well.

Quote:

I can't stop you in your home, but I can say teach real science or no homeschool for you.

Can you? By what right?

Quote:

When your little ignorant clones

Nice.

Quote:

go out protesting stem cell research,

Federal funding of stem cell research. Who's the ignorant one now?

Quote:

delaying a cure, every death that could have been avoided had the treatment come sooner is on your hands. Their innocent blood is on your ignorant hands.

You like that word ignorant don't you. You also like speculating a lot as you have done in this sentence. Nice. Brilliant.

post #143 of 450
Quote:

But you're fine with stopping stem cell research so my kids can't reap the benefits.

I'm fine with you not stealing money from me to perform the research. If you wish to fund it yourself with your friends, voluntarily, rather than stealing the money for it form others, then go ahead.

Quote:

Keep your Book out of my life, thanks.

And keep yours out of mine. I'm not forcing anything on you or anyone else. Not one thing.

post #144 of 450
You oppose federal funding of life saving research because you have an archaic, obsolete view of the universe. Blood is on your hands.

-Sagan

-Sagan
post #145 of 450
I don't have a Book.

I am not religious..

Do you think that two men should be able to marry?

I do.

If you don't, please keep your Book out of my life. I'm not gay. I just think you should keep your Book where it can't interfere with the happiness of others.

But like I say: You've got your myth. Carry on.

I've got a world over 6,000 years old and a better understanding of the real forces that shaped it than you will ever, EVER have.

And although I might not be as happy as you, believer, with your church and your fellowship (I admit this) I am so, SO glad that I'm plugged in to something that human beings do and have always done, which is to ask questions, find better answers, and change their understanding of the world according to what they find.

You... you've got this religion, and you've got your 1859 worldview, and I've got the universe, and you can stick your Book, for all the beauty and truth I acknowledge that it contains, wherever you please.
post #146 of 450
Quote:

I know something you don't know, and that is what "evolution" actually means.

I know you think you do. I get that.

Quote:

We are working with the assumption that genes mutate across species and over time at predictable rates.

I know you are.

Quote:

in the vain hope that THIS TIME, this FINAL TIME, you will actually THINK about what you're reading,

I do.

Quote:

Actually, no, I won't. It's a complete, total, utter waste of fucking time.

Good. See ya later then.

Quote:

You've got your myth. Enjoy it.

Back at ya.

Quote:

I've got a world over 6,000 years old

Yes, we both do.

Quote:

and a better understanding of the real forces that shaped it than you will ever, EVER have.

Well...maybe.

Quote:

I am so, SO glad that I'm plugged in to something that human beings do and have always done, which is to ask questions, find better answers, and change their understanding of the world according to what they find.

Funny the logical leap you've made here. My guess is you probably don't even realize it.

Quote:

and you've got your 1859 worldview,

Quote:

and I've got the universe, and you can stick your Book, for all the beauty and truth I acknowledge that it contains, wherever you please.

It's interesting to see that being civilized hasn't "evolved" much.

post #147 of 450
Quote:

Did you pick the year before Mr. Lenoir invented the internal combustion engine (1860) on purpose?
Some people here think it is new technology ....
yes I want oil genocide.
yes I want oil genocide.
post #148 of 450
Quote:

You oppose federal funding of life saving research because you have an archaic, obsolete view of the universe. Blood is on your hands.

Let me phrase what you've just said more correctly:

Quote:

You oppose stealing money from people to support possibly life saving research because, I think, you have an archaic, obsolete view of the universe. I think, blood is on your hands.

( There's still a little froth on the corners of you mouth...and some spittle on your screen. )

post #149 of 450
How date I be passionate about saving people from needlessly dying prematurely? How dare I be passionate about not wanting people like you thrusting us into a new dark ages? Make fun of my passion. Innocent blood is still on your hands.

-Sagan

-Sagan
post #150 of 450
And for someone who subscribes to a religion allegedly about kindness, compassion, and selflessness, MJ sure says me me me my my my a lot. "Don't you dare take MY money for something that could save lives." WWJD? Not be such a selfish prick.

-Sagan

-Sagan
post #151 of 450
Quote:

How date I be passionate about saving people from needlessly dying prematurely?

You're assuming a lot. Delusions of grandeur perhaps?

Quote:

How dare I be passionate about not wanting people like you thrusting us into a new dark ages?

I'm not thrusting you or anyone else into anything. Not anything.

Quote:

Innocent blood is still on your hands.

No, it is not. No matter how many times you say that, it won't be true.

P.S. Hey Mr. Innocent Blood on Your Hands: Answer me this, do you support a woman's "right" to have an abortion?

post #152 of 450
Quote:

And for someone who subscribes to a religion allegedly about kindness, compassion, and selflessness, MJ sure says me me me my my my a lot. "Don't you dare take MY money for something that could save lives." WWJD? Not be such a selfish prick.

The issue is about force Einstein. Haven't you got that yet. Jesus commanded people to be generous and kind of their own heart and volition. He didn't command people to "go steal from a bunch of people who you think should be helping out and could spare the money so you can feel better about your alleged kindness and 'generosity.'"

Before preaching what the Bible says, perhaps you should read it and understand it first.

post #153 of 450
Jesus would put the emphasis on the kindness and caring. You look at it as stealing. I see it as society collectively embodying the virtue of compassion.

-Sagan

-Sagan
post #154 of 450
Quote:

Jesus would put the emphasis on the kindness and caring.

You're still missing the point. Jesus' instructions and command are to individuals. Individuals are to be acting in kindness in generosity. Sometimes those individuals gather in groups and collectively collaborate and pool their kindness in generosity. But no where, no where do I see any command or instruction or even implication that individuals or group are to go and point a gun at other individuals and say..."Give us your money so we can all be kind and generous."

You can't be partly moral. Though I see many who think you can and wish to be.

post #155 of 450
A society can indeed collectively decide that some things are worth pursuing for everyone's benefit. And it's not stealing no matter how much you repeat it.

-Sagan

-Sagan
post #156 of 450
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmac View Post

So you're saying you believe this 0nly 6,000 years old stuff ( come on take a stand you're not a politician )?

If you had taken the time to read the other posts in this thread, you would have seen this one:

http://forums.appleinsider.com/showp...5&postcount=36

Sorry I don't fit your stereotypes and you actually have to respond to what I'm saying rather than what you think I believe.

post #157 of 450
Quote:

A society can indeed collectively decide that some things are worth pursuing for everyone's benefit.

That, my friend, is called tyranny. Whether it is executed by a "democracy" or by an individual dictator.

Quote:

And it's not stealing no matter how much you repeat it.

Yes it is. Try not paying them. See what happens.

Why don't you just come clean and admit that you don't really like freedom...at least for other people. That you favor the use of force and coercion to achieve the goals that you deem worthy of pursing. That individual liberty of of little value to you when the person in question might do something you simply don't like or don't agree with.

post #158 of 450
"Stealing" is when someone takes something you own without announcement or option.

"Tax", which is what you're selfishly and stupidly characterising as "stealing", is not "stealing."

Tax is annoying, but it keeps your borders defended and your roads passable and your children educated and your fire brigades trained and supplied.

If you think that your obligations to your fellow man are so galling that they're tantamount to "stealing" then you really, truly have the option of moving to a country where no-one pays tax if they don't want to, like Nigeria, or Somalia, or even Turkey. Nigeria is a good Christian country, and I think you would like it very much.

And do you think that two men should be able to marry?

I do.

If you don't, then don't you think you ought to be a bit libertarian about things and keep your Book out of other people's happiness and lives?

Or does 'libertarianism' only really matter when it's your right to be selfish at stake?
post #159 of 450
Quote:

That, my friend, is called tyranny. Whether it is executed by a "democracy" or by an individual dictator.

No, my friend, that is not the definition of 'tyranny'. That is called 'maturity'.

Please stop pissing your pants and trying to change the definitions of English words which already have perfectly good definitions.
post #160 of 450
Quote:

No, my friend, that is not the definition of 'tyranny'. That is called 'maturity'.

Please stop pissing your pants and trying to change the definitions of English words which already have perfectly good definitions.

Yes dear.

P.S. I didn't say it was the "the definition of 'tyranny'".

Return Home
  Back to Forum: PoliticalOutsider
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › PoliticalOutsider › Darwin's idea of "Survival of the fittest" debunked...