or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Mobile › iPhone › Nokia smartphone chief to depart as executive shakeup continues

Nokia smartphone chief to depart as executive shakeup continues - Page 3

post #81 of 85
Quote:
Originally Posted by melgross View Post

Well, considering that I've never had more than a shred of respect for your trolling, I think that's fair.

I'm glad to see that the moderators truely support the AI trolling criteria

1. If you disagree with Apple, you are a toll
2. If You disagree with anyone on this site you are a troll

Quote:

You just don't want to admit that Nokia is going to be the next Motorola, and you keep trying to make all the bad things look good.

What has that go to do with what we were discussing. You stated something you couldn't back up, now I'm a troll. I'm glad to see you have some objective logic there.
post #82 of 85
Quote:
Originally Posted by jfanning View Post

I'm glad to see that the moderators truely support the AI trolling criteria

1. If you disagree with Apple, you are a toll
2. If You disagree with anyone on this site you are a troll

When you attack almost everything, you can be assured that most people everywhere would agree that it would be trolling.

Quote:
What has that go to do with what we were discussing. You stated something you couldn't back up, now I'm a troll. I'm glad to see you have some objective logic there.

While I admit that I can't find that particular article now, it isn't even the point. It's a very minor and unimportant part of the conversation. but you have had links posted for you showing that pretty much everyone in the business community and phone industry agrees that Nokia is in a lot of trouble, that their marketshare is shrinking quickly, that their profits are way down, that their stock is way down, that management is bolting ship, that Symbian is an old, and not competitive OS, that their top phones have failed to pull in large sales, and well, you get the point there.

But, you continue to pretend that none of that is happening. Instead, you attack Apple's products and sales in a meaningless way to try to divert posters from concentrating on Nokia's problems, even though that is what this thread is about. That's pretty trollish.

At least admit that Nokia is having all of these problems, and then we can discuss what they can hopefully do about it.
post #83 of 85
Quote:

When you attack almost everything, you can be assured that most people everywhere would agree that it would be trolling.

I only correct mistakes, it is not my problem that so many people make mistakes on this site.

Quote:

But, you continue to pretend that none of that is happening. Instead, you attack Apple's products and sales in a meaningless way to try to divert posters from concentrating on Nokia's problems, even though that is what this thread is about. That's pretty trollish.

Attack Apple products? Yeah, I am a Apple hater, I hate everything about them, I just purchase their products to screw with people like you.

Get over yourself, I haven't pretended anything, I haven't ignored anything, I just get sick of people like you making constant false statement, then get all upset when someone catches you out.
post #84 of 85
Quote:
Originally Posted by jfanning View Post

I only correct mistakes, it is not my problem that so many people make mistakes on this site.

Attack Apple products? Yeah, I am a Apple hater, I hate everything about them, I just purchase their products to screw with people like you.

Get over yourself, I haven't pretended anything, I haven't ignored anything, I just get sick of people like you making constant false statement, then get all upset when someone catches you out.

Well, we can see by this response that I'm correct about you.
post #85 of 85
Quote:

Well, we can see by this response that I'm correct about you.

I'm happy for you, and I can continue to think of you in the same way.
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: iPhone
AppleInsider › Forums › Mobile › iPhone › Nokia smartphone chief to depart as executive shakeup continues