Originally Posted by Hands Sandon
It was the anti-masturbation TeaBagger O'Donnell.
Here's more- "I dabbled into witchcraft. I hung around people who were doing these things. I'm not making this stuff up. I know what they told me they do. One of my first dates with a witch was on a satanic altar and I didn't know it. I mean, there was a little blood there and stuff like that.
We went to a movie and then had a little picnic on a satanic altar."
Imagine if Obama had done these things!
~Huff story- http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/0..._n_722035.html
This kind of infantile gibberish only thrives on the mass ignorance of the public, this state of anesthesia and somnamulence fed by the corporate media. Witchcraft and Satanism have about as much in common as *genuine* Christianity and capitalism...ie NOTHING. ZILCH. SQUAT. To be honest...fuck all.
Its amazing how the public can be manipulated by fears based on groundless claims or utterly bogus premises.
* Commies were about to take over the US in the 1950s, 1960s, 1970s, 1980s......
* Cannabis can turn normal people into gross 2-headed scaly-skinned mutants.....
* WMD in Iraq were to be used on the US... at an hour's notice.....
* Iraq troops were killing Kuwaiti incubator babies.....
* Al Qaeda sleeper terrorist cells are waiting to bomb us.....
* Sharia law is encroaching the US legal system......
* The homosexual agenda is about to destroy the American family.....
* Bombs made of liquid binary explosives can be made on airplanes....
* The laws of nature can be violated to feed a popular theory......
and thousands more such instances of dark ages drivel.
A National Geographic poll of high school age kids in the US found the following unbelievably scary findings:
82% were unable to locate Baghdad/Iraq on a globe
50% were unable to locate the Pacific Ocean on a globe (despite being the largest feature on the planet).
A similar poll in 2005 found that 90% of US troops serving in Iraq *KNEW*
that Saddam Hussein was responsible for 9/11.
With such prevalance of mass idiocy and pig ignorance amongst the US mainstream, its hardly surprising that the purveyors of fear-based fantasy and fairytale have resorted to this latest blot in human devolution..... the popular conflation of wicca and satanism. Its also not surprising that these tactics always seem to work, because such a large section of the US public remains so FVCKING STUPEFIED.
And yes, the Huff
ington Post, alongside Fox News is a prime candidate for the 2010 Goebbels Media Awards.
Baghdad Bob... you've been soundly beaten at your own game