or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › PoliticalOutsider › "I dabbled into witchcraft." Quote NOT by Obama.

"I dabbled into witchcraft." Quote NOT by Obama. - Page 5

post #161 of 235
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wormhole View Post

Since we know Dinosaurs laid eggs which needed to be fertilized by male seed, we must draw the conclusion that when god created humans he didn't have any new ideas.

But sometimes you don't need a "male seed".

Three species of whiptail: Little Striped Whiptail, (C. inornatus), New Mexico Whiptail (C. neomexicanus) and Tiger Whiptail (C. tigris).

Quote:
Parthenogenesis (from the Greek παρθένος parthenos, "virgin", + γένεσις genesis, "birth"[1]) is a form of asexual reproduction found in females, where growth and development of embryos occurs without fertilization by a male.

The New Mexico Whiptail (Cnemidophorus neomexicanus) is a species of lizard found in the southern United States in New Mexico and Arizona, and in northern Mexico in Chihuahua. It is one of many lizard species known to be parthenogenic.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asexual_reproduction
無心 The idea of wilderness needs no defense, it only needs defenders., Wilderness is not a luxury but a necessity of the human spirit__Edward Abbey
無心 The idea of wilderness needs no defense, it only needs defenders., Wilderness is not a luxury but a necessity of the human spirit__Edward Abbey
post #162 of 235
Quote:

If you infer that a person admits to dabble into a subject but even after dabbling has only superficial knowledge of this subject, what will you expect if that same person dabbles into let's say, Healthcare or off shore drilling?

You get Global Climate Disruption

A is A
A is A
post #163 of 235
Quote:
Originally Posted by FineTunes View Post

But sometimes you don't need a "male seed".

Three species of whiptail: Little Striped Whiptail, (C. inornatus), New Mexico Whiptail (C. neomexicanus) and Tiger Whiptail (C. tigris).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asexual_reproduction

Parthenogenesis is an evolutionary necessity to help species survive in extreme situations. It has not been observed in humans but it is theoretically possible for a woman to become pregnant without male sperm. Chance 1 in 100,000,000,000.
Some have hypothesized that this is what happened to Mary. However there is no evidence of the human species close to collapse and extreme environmental pressures at the time of "Christ Conception".
yes I want oil genocide.
yes I want oil genocide.
post #164 of 235
Quote:

Parthenogenesis is an evolutionary necessity to help species survive in extreme situations. It has not been observed in humans but it is theoretically possible for a woman to become pregnant without male sperm. Chance 1 in 100,000,000,000.
Some have hypothesized that this is what happened to Mary. However there is no evidence of the human species close to collapse and extreme environmental pressures at the time of "Christ Conception".

So if you say that this explains immaculate conception, then Jesus was female?

Quote:
Parthenogenesis (from the Greek παρθένος parthenos, "virgin", + γένεσις genesis, "birth"[1]) is a form of asexual reproduction found in females, where growth and development of embryos occurs without fertilization by a male.

The offspring of parthenogenesis will be all female if two like chromosomes determine the female sex (such as the XY sex-determination system), but they will be male if two like chromosomes determine the male sex (such as the ZW sex-determination system), because the process involves the inheritance and subsequent duplication of only a single sex chromosome.
post #165 of 235
Quote:

So if you say that this explains immaculate conception, then Jesus was female?

The bible really does not specify Jesus' sex does it?
yes I want oil genocide.
yes I want oil genocide.
post #166 of 235
Quote:

Yes it does. Matthew 1-2:

Quote:
1A record of the genealogy of Jesus Christ the son of David, the son of Abraham:
2Abraham was the father of Isaac,
Isaac the father of Jacob,
Jacob the father of Judah and his brothers,
3Judah the father of Perez and Zerah, whose mother was Tamar,
Perez the father of Hezron,
Hezron the father of Ram,
4Ram the father of Amminadab,
Amminadab the father of Nahshon,
Nahshon the father of Salmon,
5Salmon the father of Boaz, whose mother was Rahab,
Boaz the father of Obed, whose mother was Ruth,
Obed the father of Jesse,
6and Jesse the father of King David.
David was the father of Solomon, whose mother had been Uriah's wife,
7Solomon the father of Rehoboam,
Rehoboam the father of Abijah,
Abijah the father of Asa,
8Asa the father of Jehoshaphat,
Jehoshaphat the father of Jehoram,
Jehoram the father of Uzziah,
9Uzziah the father of Jotham,
Jotham the father of Ahaz,
Ahaz the father of Hezekiah,
10Hezekiah the father of Manasseh,
Manasseh the father of Amon,
Amon the father of Josiah,
11and Josiah the father of Jeconiah[a] and his brothers at the time of the exile to Babylon.
12After the exile to Babylon:
Jeconiah was the father of Shealtiel,
Shealtiel the father of Zerubbabel,
13Zerubbabel the father of Abiud,
Abiud the father of Eliakim,
Eliakim the father of Azor,
14Azor the father of Zadok,
Zadok the father of Akim,
Akim the father of Eliud,
15Eliud the father of Eleazar,
Eleazar the father of Matthan,
Matthan the father of Jacob,
16and Jacob the father of Joseph, the husband of Mary, of whom was born Jesus, who is called Christ.
17Thus there were fourteen generations in all from Abraham to David, fourteen from David to the exile to Babylon, and fourteen from the exile to the Christ.[b]

18This is how the birth of Jesus Christ came about: His mother Mary was pledged to be married to Joseph, but before they came together, she was found to be with child through the Holy Spirit. 19Because Joseph her husband was a righteous man and did not want to expose her to public disgrace, he had in mind to divorce her quietly.
20But after he had considered this, an angel of the Lord appeared to him in a dream and said, "Joseph son of David, do not be afraid to take Mary home as your wife, because what is conceived in her is from the Holy Spirit. 21She will give birth to a son, and you are to give him the name Jesus,[c] because he will save his people from their sins."

22All this took place to fulfill what the Lord had said through the prophet: 23"The virgin will be with child and will give birth to a son, and they will call him Immanuel"[d]which means, "God with us."

24When Joseph woke up, he did what the angel of the Lord had commanded him and took Mary home as his wife. 25But he had no union with her until she gave birth to a son. And he gave him the name Jesus.

1After Jesus was born in Bethlehem in Judea, during the time of King Herod, Magi[e] from the east came to Jerusalem 2and asked, "Where is the one who has been born king of the Jews? We saw his star in the east[f] and have come to worship him."
3When King Herod heard this he was disturbed, and all Jerusalem with him. 4When he had called together all the people's chief priests and teachers of the law, he asked them where the Christ[g] was to be born. 5"In Bethlehem in Judea," they replied, "for this is what the prophet has written:
6" 'But you, Bethlehem, in the land of Judah,
are by no means least among the rulers of Judah;
for out of you will come a ruler
who will be the shepherd of my people Israel.'[h]"

7Then Herod called the Magi secretly and found out from them the exact time the star had appeared. 8He sent them to Bethlehem and said, "Go and make a careful search for the child. As soon as you find him, report to me, so that I too may go and worship him."

9After they had heard the king, they went on their way, and the star they had seen in the east[i] went ahead of them until it stopped over the place where the child was. 10When they saw the star, they were overjoyed. 11On coming to the house, they saw the child with his mother Mary, and they bowed down and worshiped him. Then they opened their treasures and presented him with gifts of gold and of incense and of myrrh. 12And having been warned in a dream not to go back to Herod, they returned to their country by another route.

13When they had gone, an angel of the Lord appeared to Joseph in a dream. "Get up," he said, "take the child and his mother and escape to Egypt. Stay there until I tell you, for Herod is going to search for the child to kill him." 14So he got up, took the child and his mother during the night and left for Egypt, 15where he stayed until the death of Herod. And so was fulfilled what the Lord had said through the prophet: "Out of Egypt I called my son."[j]
16When Herod realized that he had been outwitted by the Magi, he was furious, and he gave orders to kill all the boys in Bethlehem and its vicinity who were two years old and under, in accordance with the time he had learned from the Magi. 17Then what was said through the prophet Jeremiah was fulfilled:
18"A voice is heard in Ramah,
weeping and great mourning,
Rachel weeping for her children
and refusing to be comforted,
because they are no more."[k]

19After Herod died, an angel of the Lord appeared in a dream to Joseph in Egypt 20and said, "Get up, take the child and his mother and go to the land of Israel, for those who were trying to take the child's life are dead."
21So he got up, took the child and his mother and went to the land of Israel. 22But when he heard that Archelaus was reigning in Judea in place of his father Herod, he was afraid to go there. Having been warned in a dream, he withdrew to the district of Galilee, 23and he went and lived in a town called Nazareth. So was fulfilled what was said through the prophets: "He will be called a Nazarene."

The state is nothing more than a criminal gang writ large.

The state is nothing more than a criminal gang writ large.

post #167 of 235
Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ1970 View Post

Yes it does. Matthew 1-2:

Quote:
1A record of the genealogy of Jesus Christ the son of David, .....

I thought he was the son of god?

BTW how long did Lazarus live after he came back from the dead?
yes I want oil genocide.
yes I want oil genocide.
post #168 of 235
Quote:

Then what about the Da Vinci code? If Jesus was a women and there was a relationship between Jesus and Mary Magdalene it would have been a lesbian liaison--but then how do you explain the Priory and Jesus' descendents?---wait this is fiction--no facts or evidence is there?
post #169 of 235
Quote:

Hail Mary! What I don't get is that Mary was supposed to be a virgin. Yet she was married to Joseph, right? So good old Joe passed up the opportunity (and his Christian obligation) to consummate his marriage? And if he didn't consummate their marriage then they weren't really married. Then that means they were "living in sin" (living together before marriage), for about 8 months, which every Christian knows is a no-no.
post #170 of 235
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonton View Post

Hail Mary! What I don't get is that Mary was supposed to be a virgin. Yet she was married to Joseph, right? So good old Joe passed up the opportunity (and his Christian obligation) to consummate his marriage? And if he didn't consummate their marriage then they weren't really married. Then that means they were "living in sin" (living together before marriage), for about 8 months, which every Christian knows is a no-no.

Interesting points.

Two other things it reminds me of:

1) In Catholic dogma Mary still is a virgin. She is referred to as that and appears as that in alleged visions etc.

Yet the Bible explicitly states that Jesus had several brothers. Were the conceived immaculately too?

2) Jesus himself is often referred to as Rabbi in the New Testament. There is no way it is meant figuratively. If they wrote it he WAS a Rabbi. Other actions of his confirm this and it is stated unequivocally in the Gospels.

But Rabbis had to be married and they were always married.

Quote:

Then what about the Da Vinci code? If Jesus was a women and there was a relationship between Jesus and Mary Magdalene it would have been a lesbian liaison--but then how do you explain the Priory and Jesus' descendents?---wait this is fiction--no facts or evidence is there?

The DVC is indeed an unmitigated load of old bollocks. Jesus was not a woman.

However there is some scholarly research that quite interestingly suggest 'Jesus' was the code word for an hallucinogenic mushroom and his cult was one of ecstatic drug takers seeking mystical enlightenment.

John Allegro - leading Old Testament scholar and leader of the Dead Sea Scrolls translation team wrote a book called "The Sacred Mushroom and the Cross" which shows how many of the rituals and beliefs of original Christianity are in fact coded references to the preparation and ingestion of the mushroom amanita muscara.

Article

PDF of book
What is Faith? When your good deed pleases you and your evil deed grieves you, you are a believer. What is Sin? When a thing disturbs the peace of your heart, give it up - Prophet Muhammad
What is Faith? When your good deed pleases you and your evil deed grieves you, you are a believer. What is Sin? When a thing disturbs the peace of your heart, give it up - Prophet Muhammad
post #171 of 235
Quote:
Originally Posted by segovius View Post

Btw - Witchcraft and Satanism are two entirely contradictory concepts.

Witchcraft - ie Wicca - is the old pagan Celtic religion re-envisaged by Gardner.

Satanism does not really exist but if it did would be a subset of Christianity in some inverted sense since it accepts Christian conceptions of Satan and God but instead sides with Satan so to speak.

Claims of someone practicing both are therefore the usual uniformed BS.

Witchcraft is not only existing in celtic religion it is present in many more cultures and religions and in some witchcraft could indeed be combined with satanism.
I disagree, and could prove you're wrong; care to offer any proof that you're not wrong?
I disagree, and could prove you're wrong; care to offer any proof that you're not wrong?
post #172 of 235
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightcrawler View Post

Witchcraft is not only existing in celtic religion it is present in many more cultures and religions and in some witchcraft could indeed be combined with satanism.

In some ways Satanism does not actually exist. I do not know of any actual cult or group that really does or did worship Satan.

For the simple reason that Satan is a Christian construction and does not exist in that form. So anything post-Christian that claims to be Satanic is null and void imo.

In Islam the Yezidis are claimed to be devil-worshippers but this is not true.

La Vey was an idiot and a kind of joker not to be taken seriously. Crowley was not a Satanist.

I really can't think of any genuine example outside of Christian paranoia.

Witchcraft is an entirely different matter and has nothing whatsoever to do with it. I suppose there are many people who claim to conjure and manipulate demons - even Satan - but this is very different than worshipping Satan.

I know numerous people active in occult circles, some very high up as far as such things go and they do indeed claim to be able to summon demons and such (actually this is very interesting - to me anyway - and is imo a highly sophisticated religious and psychological system that is far more advanced than many people's conceptions of their own faith) but they never worship them.

I really believe it is a myth spread by fundie Christians who have an obsession with Satan. That's a whole psychological are in itself.
post #173 of 235
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonton View Post

Under jewish law every unmarried woman was titled "virgin". It is semantics.
Many historians believe that the story is really about a daughter who was promised to Joseph but was raped by a Roman soldier. They had standing orders to rape everything with two legs (I am sure they didn't stop there). A out of wedlock pregnancy brought big shame on a family and she was turned over to Joseph who is a martyr in this story. No man at the time would have still married the chick. In a way he was a far better man than Jesus.

Or, like I posted before, God's dick isn't big enough to break the hymen.
yes I want oil genocide.
yes I want oil genocide.
post #174 of 235
Quote:

Under jewish law every unmarried woman was titled "virgin". It is semantics.

Reference from Talmud please...

Quote:
Many historians believe that the story is really about a daughter who was promised to Joseph but was raped by a Roman soldier.

Should not be hard to cite one of these many then. One will do....

Quote:
They had standing orders to rape everything with two legs (I am sure they didn't stop there).

Reference these orders with source please.

Quote:
A out of wedlock pregnancy brought big shame on a family and she was turned over to Joseph who is a martyr in this story. No man at the time would have still married the chick. In a way he was a far better man than Jesus.

And yet according to you these Romans were running wild shagging everything that moved...must have been pretty commonplace situation then. Lots of unmarried chicks. Lots of Josephs and martyrs... there doesn't seem to be much evidence of it...wait....that's because this is all your personal fantasy isn't it?

Quote:
Or, like I posted before, God's dick isn't big enough to break the hymen.

Dicks are definitely much bigger these days....
post #175 of 235
Quote:

Reference from Talmud please...

Should not be hard to cite one of these many then. One will do....

Reference these orders with source please.

And yet according to you these Romans were running wild shagging everything that moved...must have been pretty commonplace situation then. Lots of unmarried chicks. Lots of Josephs and martyrs... there doesn't seem to be much evidence of it...wait....that's because this is all your personal fantasy isn't it?

Dicks are definitely much bigger these days....

No need for references I really think my "or" is the truth.
yes I want oil genocide.
yes I want oil genocide.
post #176 of 235

Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem.

(I prefer the tumult of liberty to the quiet of servitude.)

post #177 of 235
Quote:

No need for references I really think my "or" is the truth.

And there you have it ladies and gentlemen.

Next please...
post #178 of 235
Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzguru View Post

O'Donnel Fires Back at Personal Attacks

I think we need to know what 'dabbling' means. Of course you get a free pass on Fox News but she needs to address it.

I dabbled in drugs. I dabbled in crime. I dabbled in extreme gratuitous violence on helpless old grannies.

All these dabblings need expanding on...how much dabbling did she do?

Sacrificing a huge cock? (In a ritualistic sense I mean)

Holding down virgins for the high priest of the coven?

Chanting the barbarous invocation of Barbelith to immanentize the eschaton?

Personally summoning the demon Choronzon to do her lustful bidding?

We need to be told - and if it were anyone on the Left they would be being thumbscrewed for answers.
post #179 of 235
Quote:

And there you have it ladies and gentlemen.

Next please...

OR is it?
jesusreview
yes I want oil genocide.
yes I want oil genocide.
post #180 of 235
Quote:

OR is it?
jesusreview

Quote:
According to Kendrick, several newly unearthed documents dating reliably from the "proper AD vicinity" lead "infallibly to one and only one possible conclusion: they are the authentic Jesus trial writings of Pontius Pilot himself." "The Jesus we have revealed to us in these Pilot Papers," said Kendrick, "is a real flesh and blood man. A living product of Roman imperial oppression- defying that oppression and being crucified for his defiance."

There is no historical record of Pontius Pilate except for a relatively late carved stone with his name on it.

In fact, there is far less evidence for his existence than for Jesus's and many scholars believe him to be a fictitious character.

If ANY text by him were found it would be an event analogous to the finding of the Dead Sea Scrolls or Nag Hammadi.

If the Trial Papers of Jesus were found I can guarantee you it would be front-page news in virtually every country in the world and would be the greatest academic textual discovery of history. Period.

This has not happened.

What that tells you depends on many things.
post #181 of 235
Quote:

I think we need to know what 'dabbling' means. Of course you get a free pass on Fox News but she needs to address it.

I dabbled in drugs. I dabbled in crime. I dabbled in extreme gratuitous violence on helpless old grannies.

All these dabblings need expanding on...how much dabbling did she do?

Sacrificing a huge cock? (In a ritualistic sense I mean)

Holding down virgins for the high priest of the coven?

Chanting the barbarous invocation of Barbelith to immanentize the eschaton?

Personally summoning the demon Choronzon to do her lustful bidding?

We need to be told - and if it were anyone on the Left they would be being thumbscrewed for answers.

Quote:
dab·ble (dbl)
v. dab·bled, dab·bling, dab·bles
v.tr.
To splash or spatter with or as if with a liquid: "The moon hung over the harbor dabbling the waves with gold" (Katherine Mansfield).
v.intr.
1. To splash liquid gently and playfully.
2. To undertake something superficially or without serious intent: "The restaurant business entails more than . . . dabbling in interior design" (Andy Birsh).
3. To bob forward and under in shallow water so as to feed off the bottom.

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/dabble

Think of dabbling as not inhaling when you a dabbling with marijuana.

Quote:
"When I was in England, I experimented with marijuana a time or two, and I didn't like it. I didn't inhale and never tried it again." Bill Clinton

http://politicalhumor.about.com/cs/q...ntonquotes.htm
post #182 of 235
Quote:

There is no historical record of Pontius Pilate except for a relatively late carved stone with his name on it.

Ok. So you are saying that a Roman Governor who had to report to the Empire, collect taxes and meticulously keep record of his doings or face punishment may not have existed but a common illiterate village idiot named Jesus existed.
yeah rite.

http://www.livius.org/pi-pm/pilate/pilate01.htm
http://www.allaboutarchaeology.org/p...pilate-faq.htm
yes I want oil genocide.
yes I want oil genocide.
post #183 of 235
So Clinton "experimented", perhaps O'Donnell should have said "I experimented with Satanism"?
"I have been made victorious by terror~ Muhammad

"The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam," ~ Barack Obama

"I have been made victorious by terror~ Muhammad

"The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam," ~ Barack Obama

post #184 of 235
Quote:

Ok. So you are saying that a Roman Governor who had to report to the Empire, collect taxes and meticulously keep record of his doings or face punishment may not have existed but a common illiterate village idiot named Jesus existed.
yeah rite.

http://www.livius.org/pi-pm/pilate/pilate01.htm
http://www.allaboutarchaeology.org/p...pilate-faq.htm

Quote:
Pilate's biographical details are unclear and some Biblical scholars believed that he was a mythical character. Then in 1961 an inscription with his name was found confirming the historicity of Pontius Pilate, and adding to the credence of the Biblical accounts.

Wiki
post #185 of 235
Quote:

Then what about the Da Vinci code?

Are you aware of fictional movie plots?
post #186 of 235
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hands Sandon View Post

Imagine if Obama had done these things!

Which of the following are illegal, in the US?
  1. Smoking marijuana
  2. Snorting cocaine
  3. Witchcraft

Now imagine being married to this pot roast with hair. It's enough to change even O'Donnell's opinion on masturbation.

A is A
A is A
post #187 of 235
Quote:
Originally Posted by Camp David View Post

Are you aware of fictional movie plots?

YOU MEAN THAT THE DA VINCI CODE IS FICTION????

GEE AND ALL THE TIME I THOUGHT THAT BARNS & NOBLE AND BORDERS' HAD THE BOOK IN THE WRONG SECTION
post #188 of 235
ODonnells money woes
By A.B. Stoddard\t - 09/22/10 06:37 PM ET

Quote:
[A] list of financial problems so long that cleaning them up will require more than solvency, a lawyer and a life coach.

A former campaign manager for ODonnells 2008 Senate campaign has accused her of being a complete fraud, who without a job or steady source of income lived on campaign donations while leaving her workers unpaid and piling up thousands in debt. The university she finally received a degree from several weeks ago sued her five times for unpaid tuition dating back to 1994. The IRS placed a lien against her this year for more than $11,000 in taxes and penalties from 2005. The Federal Election Commission has cited ODonnell eight times for failing to report contributions between 2007 and 2009. When she failed to make payments on her house in 2008, her mortgage company filed a lawsuit against her, securing a judgment against her for more than $90,000. When her house was to be auctioned, ODonnell managed to sell it to a boyfriend. She has said she intended to buy it back but decided to run for office instead.

All of ODonnells troubles, and space does not provide the opportunity to describe each of them here, were known at the time she was campaigning for the Sept. 14 primary election. As far back as March the News Journal in Delaware had chronicled her long history of liabilities and dubious explanations for them. We can assume that Sen. Jim DeMint (R-S.C.) is aware of ODonnells record, since he endorsed her in the primary race and has just spent $250,000 to buy an ad on her behalf. According to The New York Times, Sal Russo a Tea Party funder who runs the Tea Party Express out of California dropped what he calls a money bomb on the primary race, spending $250,000 in advertisements to help ODonnell beat Castle.

http://thehill.com/opinion/columnist...lls-money-woes

If elected, please do not put on the Budget or Finance Committees.
post #189 of 235
post #190 of 235

post #191 of 235
Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzguru View Post

She's a witch!

No she's not and here's the proof:

First Christine ODonnell TV ad: Im not a witch, Im you
By Rachel Rose Hartman

Quote:
Delaware Senate candidate Christine O'Donnell is out with a new ad that follows one of the oddest campaign story lines of this election season. The tea party Republican, dressed in a black blazer and pearls, looks directly into the camera and really levels with voters: "I'm not a witch," she says.

In her commercial this week, O'Donnell tells voters she's like them.
Quote:
"I'm nothing you've heard," O'Donnell says. "I'm you. None of us are perfect.

"O'Donnell, who was raised a Roman Catholic and later gravitated toward evangelical activism, denounces masturbation, does not believe in evolution, and has suggested women should not serve in the military. She also stated in a 2006 newspaper interview that homosexuals suffer from a mental illness and that funding for AIDS treatment is too high.

In other words, while O'Donnell is leading strongly with the "I'm not a witch" message, the "I'm you" part of her message may still be a tough sell to Delaware voters.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/yblog_upshot...a-witch-im-you

She says she is not a witch:
http://video.yahoo.com/watch/8340942/22283834

And that's two thumbs up!!
post #192 of 235
I guess I have to retract my last post in light of new evidence:

www.herobuilders.com
For $39.95 you can get Christine O'Donnell as a witch, or spend $10 less and get her as a corporate executive.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/poli...s_a_witch.html
post #193 of 235
Unconfirmed sources have made the accusation that Bill Maher is working with the Chinese Government to ruin the political aspirations of Christine O'Donnell by a smear campaign painting O'Donnell as having dabbled in witchcraft. These unconfirmed sources revealed that the O'Donnell has uncovered a plot by China to take over the US.

O'Donnell: China plotting to take over U.S.
Quote:
Country could have 'something up their sleeve,' says GOP Senate nominee

Quote:
WASHINGTON Republican Senate nominee Christine O'Donnell of Delaware said in a 2006 debate that China was plotting to take over America and claimed to have classified information about the country that she couldn't divulge.

She said China had a
Quote:
"carefully thought out and strategic plan to take over America"

and accused one opponent of appeasement for suggesting that the two countries were economically dependent and should find a way to be allies.

These unconfirmed sources have found that O'Donnell made the connection that Chinese restaurants and fast food outlets (FFO) like Panda Express are actually a ruse for spy and espionage centers. An analysis showing the number or Chinese restaurants and FFO's near strategic centers proves her point.

That's two thumbs up!!!

ooops And that's two thumbs up:

post #194 of 235
Quote:

Unconfirmed sources have made the accusation that Bill Maher is working with the Chinese Government to ruin the political aspirations of Christine O'Donnell by a smear campaign painting O'Donnell as having dabbled in witchcraft. These unconfirmed sources revealed that the O'Donnell has uncovered a plot by China to take over the US.

O'Donnell: China plotting to take over U.S.

These unconfirmed sources have found that O'Donnell made the connection that Chinese restaurants and fast food outlets (FFO) like Panda Express are actually a ruse for spy and espionage centers. An analysis showing the number or Chinese restaurants and FFO's near strategic centers proves her point.

That's two thumbs up!!!

ooops And that's two thumbs up:

She looks kind of foxy in the first one....if she really was a witch (and you didn't know she was a wingnut fundie loon) you'd probably be tempted to throw one her way....
post #195 of 235
Quote:

She just looks and dresses like one.
yes I want oil genocide.
yes I want oil genocide.
post #196 of 235
post #197 of 235
Odonnell. Angle,Paladino,Mcmahon,Bachmann,and the greatest idiot Palin but them all in a ship and let it sink to the bottom.No one will be missed believe me. GOD Forbid they would represent Congress it is shameful.
post #198 of 235
Quote:

By Rachel Rose Hartman

And that's two thumbs up!!

She might make a good playboy bunny.
post #199 of 235
Quote:
Originally Posted by gerald apple View Post

Odonnell. Angle,Paladino,Mcmahon,Bachmann,and the greatest idiot Palin but them all in a ship and let it sink to the bottom.No one will be missed believe me. GOD Forbid they would represent Congress it is shameful.

Who represents Congress?
A is A
A is A
post #200 of 235
Quote:

By Rachel Rose Hartman

Dear Christine, as a rule if you say you're not a witch don't have your handlers dress you up like one and don't dye your hair black using campaign funds.
yes I want oil genocide.
yes I want oil genocide.
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: PoliticalOutsider
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › PoliticalOutsider › "I dabbled into witchcraft." Quote NOT by Obama.