Originally Posted by nvidia2008
I wonder if that is relevant to Blackpad. Apple still has the highest profit margins in the smartphone industry.
There may be many Blackberry users and units out there, I wonder if they will be able to run their apps on the Blackpad, and what apps will be out for the Blackpad.
It is interesting to remember the rumors from 9 months back-- just before the iPad was announced.
1) A lot of people (including me) expected a 7" diagonal screen.
2) The consensus was that price would be $1,000 -- anything above that wouldn't sell.
3) If it didn't run a "proper OS", OS X, it would fail.
4) They wouldn't be so stupid as to call it an "iPad".
5) The market for an Apple tablet was .5 - 1 million units in CY 2010.
Wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong and wrong!
Looks like the only thing we got right was that it would be an Apple Tablet.