or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › Anyone else can't wait for Iron Sky?

Anyone else can't wait for Iron Sky?

post #1 of 4
Check out the trailer:

Iron Sky

It's got to be massive - how wrong can it go with the tagline "In 1945 the Nazis went to the moon...Now they're coming back!".

Site
What is Faith? When your good deed pleases you and your evil deed grieves you, you are a believer. What is Sin? When a thing disturbs the peace of your heart, give it up - Prophet Muhammad
What is Faith? When your good deed pleases you and your evil deed grieves you, you are a believer. What is Sin? When a thing disturbs the peace of your heart, give it up - Prophet Muhammad
post #2 of 4
The trailers suck - they don't reveal enough. The movie sounds promising.
Most of us employ the Internet not to seek the best information, but rather to select information that confirms our prejudices. - Nicholas D. Kristof
Most of us employ the Internet not to seek the best information, but rather to select information that confirms our prejudices. - Nicholas D. Kristof
post #3 of 4
yes, well... they're pre-production trailers.... you can't expect them to show much.

It could be a fun movie though.
From out there on the moon, international politics look so petty. You want to grab a politician by the scruff of the neck and drag him a quarter of a million miles out and say, "Look at that!" -...
From out there on the moon, international politics look so petty. You want to grab a politician by the scruff of the neck and drag him a quarter of a million miles out and say, "Look at that!" -...
post #4 of 4
I NEVER trust trailers nowadays. I don't even trust movies. There's just no telling nowadays. Movies have just gone down the drain. There is the odd gem here and there but it just ain't the same (for me anyways) from the quality moviemaking of the 90's and 80's and early 00's...
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: AppleOutsider
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › Anyone else can't wait for Iron Sky?