or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Mobile › iPhone › The White hidden Iphone 4?!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The White hidden Iphone 4?!

post #1 of 5
Thread Starter 
HI people:
pls do anyone know anything abt the WHITE Iphone 4......?,
I can't believe tht Steve Jobs r still holding it .....I thought he is going to release it on 30th of september .....? I hope anyone can tell me anything abt it ....bec i've been waiting for it since the release of the Black one ..
post #2 of 5
Yes. Steve Jobs is personally holding back all white iPhone stock. Since when was Apple ever going to release it on September 30?

You'll have to wait like everyone else. Either wait, buy something else entirely, or buy a black one.

Originally posted by Marvin

Even if [the 5.5” iPhone] exists, it doesn’t deserve to.
Reply

Originally posted by Marvin

Even if [the 5.5” iPhone] exists, it doesn’t deserve to.
Reply
post #3 of 5
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tallest Skil View Post

Yes. Steve Jobs is personally holding back all white iPhone stock. Since when was Apple ever going to release it on September 30?

You'll have to wait like everyone else. Either wait, buy something else entirely, or buy a black one.

thx alot for ur care...it hv been spread allover tht the White Iphone 4 will be released just after the End of Free-case programe ......
anyway it seems like i will have to wait again..
post #4 of 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keeks View Post

pls do anyone know anything abt the WHITE Iphone 4......?,
I can't believe tht Steve Jobs r still holding it ..

Unicorn ivory is hard to come by. Panther fur on the other hand is plentiful so there's no shortage of the black models.

I honestly can't imagine what's holding up the production of the white models. I would have thought it would be a case of making some white plastic parts, which doesn't seem like that big of a deal. The white one is really girly btw so if you are if you are a guy, I'd just go for the black one, otherwise, you might be in for a bit of a wait if the following is true:

http://www.t3.com/news/steve-jobs-hi...ristmas?=49223

Someone asking for a white model in time for Christmas and the reply being that Christmas is later this year suggesting no white iPhone before Christmas.
post #5 of 5
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marvin View Post

Unicorn ivory is hard to come by. Panther fur on the other hand is plentiful so there's no shortage of the black models.

I honestly can't imagine what's holding up the production of the white models. I would have thought it would be a case of making some white plastic parts, which doesn't seem like that big of a deal. The white one is really girly btw so if you are if you are a guy, I'd just go for the black one, otherwise, you might be in for a bit of a wait if the following is true:

http://www.t3.com/news/steve-jobs-hi...ristmas?=49223

Someone asking for a white model in time for Christmas and the reply being that Christmas is later this year suggesting no white iPhone before Christmas.

yea .....I think so ....I've read tht too ( No white Iphone 4 be4 Xmas)\
Actually soooo sad to hear tht......Anyway thx for ur answer .....and I think tht the White one is not tht Girly......and Even so i heared tht the New Iphone which will come in white will have a different design from inside tht overcomes the Antenna prob..thts wat make me wait....not the color mainly..\.....anyway I hope there r any new news regarding tht issue....thx again
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: iPhone
AppleInsider › Forums › Mobile › iPhone › The White hidden Iphone 4?!