or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Mobile › iPhone › Does it worth....?!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Does it worth....?!

post #1 of 9
Thread Starter 
Frankly,I've been thinking if it really worth waiting for the White Iphone 4 .....
bec I am really sucked up with waiting ......
and will it really have a new Antenna design....
Pls tell me if u know anything ....thx in advance
post #2 of 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keeks View Post

Frankly,I've been thinking if it really worth waiting for the White Iphone 4 .....

PLEASE do NOT make multiple threads on the same topic. Asking the same questions twice won't change the answers.

Quote:
bec I am really sucked up with waiting ......

So either buy a black one, keep waiting, or buy something else.

Quote:
and will it really have a new Antenna design....

No, of course not.

Quote:
Pls tell me if u know anything ....thx in advance

No one here could possibly know anything. We don't have guaranteed leaks EVER.

Please strive to use proper grammar and spelling in the future.
post #3 of 9
His writing honestly makes me think he's a product of the Hong Kong education system. I must hear "does it worth" and other mixing up of auxiliary verbs a dozen times a day here.
post #4 of 9
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonton View Post

His writing honestly makes me think he's a product of the Hong Kong education system. I must hear "does it worth" and other mixing up of auxiliary verbs a dozen times a day here.

Hong Kong Education sytem ...thts wat a noob like u thinks.....I am arabic ....so it is pretty normal tht i might have some spelling mistakes or even grammer ones ......I think u would do the same if u talk in other language ...U will suck...
post #5 of 9
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tallest Skil View Post

PLEASE do NOT make multiple threads on the same topic. Asking the same questions twice won't change the answers.



So either buy a black one, keep waiting, or buy something else.



No, of course not.



No one here could possibly know anything. We don't have guaranteed leaks EVER.

Please strive to use proper grammar and spelling in the future.

Well, I think u could have told me in a better polite way......and by the way Mr. grammar man ....I think when i registered to this website Spelling mistakes was not forbidden...
post #6 of 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keeks View Post

Well, I think u could have told me in a better polite way......and by the way Mr. grammar man ....I think when i registered to this website Spelling mistakes was not forbidden...

Keep your pants on. You said nothing about your linguistic capabilities, so it's unlikely that you weren't a native English speaker. I, of course, understand most spelling errors.
post #7 of 9
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tallest Skil View Post

Keep your pants on. You said nothing about your linguistic capabilities, so it's unlikely that you weren't a native English speaker. I, of course, understand most spelling errors.


So....if u have any relation to smartness u would have discovered that lonely...anyway...it is not how u speak...it is how u can politely or smartly tell others ur comments ......I hope u got my point ....or should i explain with a pencil and paper...???!
post #8 of 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keeks View Post

So....if u have any relation to smartness u would have discovered that lonely...anyway...it is not how u speak...it is how u can politely or smartly tell others ur comments ......I hope u got my point ....or should i explain with a pencil and paper...???!

I apologized. You continue to insult me. Either keep it civil or don't post at all.
post #9 of 9
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tallest Skil View Post

I apologized. You continue to insult me. Either keep it civil or don't post at all.

Yea...but u really got me out of sense ....so if u really Apologized ..I am srry for my insult....I am really searching for gd friends.....but I was kinda mad of wat u said ...then that guy commented too......anyway ...no heart feelings...and Looke u again saying don't Post at all...wat do u consider tht...?!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: iPhone
AppleInsider › Forums › Mobile › iPhone › Does it worth....?!