or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › PoliticalOutsider › ScumbagWatch: Wilders

ScumbagWatch: Wilders - Page 2

Poll Results: Will this complete Tosser get what he deserves?

• 16% (1)
    Yes...he will go to jail where he belongs and they will throw away the key
  • 33% (2)
    No..he will win and the far-right will be handed a propaganda coup
  • 50% (3)
    Either way Netherlands will continue their joyous rush to fascism with heads held high
6 Total Votes  
post #41 of 47
Quote:
Originally Posted by FineTunes View Post

thanks

No problem man. I only said something because I had just reported the guy.
NoahJ
"It is unwise to be too sure of one's own wisdom. It is healthy to be reminded that the strongest might weaken and the wisest might err." - Mahatma Gandhi
NoahJ
"It is unwise to be too sure of one's own wisdom. It is healthy to be reminded that the strongest might weaken and the wisest might err." - Mahatma Gandhi
post #42 of 47
You know, I would love to be able to vote in these polls, but the responses are very weighted. Is the guy the poll is about a "Tosser"? The answer seems clearly to be yes. But the poll responses are not any I would choose. So I will choose not to decide (that is still a choice right?) due to a lack of responses I believe I can fairly mark.

It is really too bad that people like this do as well as they do. I would like to believe as Anne Frank did, that people are basically good at heart. Every day the news reports make it harder to hold to this view. I still firmly believe that people are generally trying to do what they believe is the best for them and their families. However, that is not the same as doing the right thing overall. Does it make them bad though? I don't believe it does, but it can have the effect of making them terribly myopic.
NoahJ
NoahJ
post #43 of 47
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoahJ View Post

No problem man. I only said something because I had just reported the guy.

One of the words that you don't want after your handle in PO is:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enlarlyadorne View Post

Banned

Gee just got started too.
無心 The idea of wilderness needs no defense, it only needs defenders., Wilderness is not a luxury but a necessity of the human spirit__Edward Abbey
無心 The idea of wilderness needs no defense, it only needs defenders., Wilderness is not a luxury but a necessity of the human spirit__Edward Abbey
post #44 of 47
Quote:

One of the words that you don't want after your handle in PO is:

Gee just got started too.

I have done my best to avoid such titles.
NoahJ
NoahJ
post #45 of 47
New date for Wilders' trial
Quote:
The trial of PVV leader Geert Wilders on discrimination and inciting hatred charges will resume on March 14 when his lawyer Bram Moszkowicz will restate his opening remarks to the Amsterdam court, news agency ANP reports.
The public prosecutor will respond two days later.
During the original trial, prosecutors called for Wilders to be acquitted, but groups who forced the prosecution in the first place are pressing for the new trial to continue.
The court is expected to decide whether the case should continue or be abandoned on March 30, says ANP.
post #46 of 47
Quote:

New date for Wilders' trial

Just put him in the stocks in Dam Square and leave a range of projectiles ranging from tomatoes or flowers to medium sized rocks and smelted iron ore in front of them.

That's democracy. Let the people decide what to throw and save the courts some money. enough of this wanker already. He's had infinitely more time devoted to him than his paltry state deserves.
What is Faith? When your good deed pleases you and your evil deed grieves you, you are a believer. What is Sin? When a thing disturbs the peace of your heart, give it up - Prophet Muhammad
What is Faith? When your good deed pleases you and your evil deed grieves you, you are a believer. What is Sin? When a thing disturbs the peace of your heart, give it up - Prophet Muhammad
post #47 of 47
Btw...interesting new comments from the scumbag in question:

Quote:
Persistent troublemakers should be kept away from the rest of the population in special scum villages, Geert Wilders, leader of the anti-Islam PVV says in an interview with the Telegraaf on Thursday.

Repeat offenders should be forcibly removed from their neighbourhood and sent to a village for scum, Wilders said. They will then be put into converted containers as homes. If juveniles are involved, their families should be moved too. Put all the trash together.

They would only be allowed to return after working or studying for at least a year, Wilders said.

Link

Or in the Muslims case - because they would be the biggest 'scum' - I guess they would never return at all.
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: PoliticalOutsider
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › PoliticalOutsider › ScumbagWatch: Wilders