or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Mobile › iPhone › NYT: Verizon iPhone coming early next year
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

NYT: Verizon iPhone coming early next year

post #1 of 95
Thread Starter 
The New York Times is reporting that Apple and Verizon will begin selling a version of the iPhone 4 early next year, echoing earlier reports from The Wall Street Journal and Wall Street analysts.

An anonymous source "in direct contact with Apple" told the Times this week that Apple is readying a version of the iPhone 4 for Verizon's network for an early 2011 release.

The long-rumored Verizon iPhone "could significantly alter the dynamics of the smartphone market in the United States," wrote author Miguel Helft. Though Google's Android mobile OS now outsells the iPhone, Helft notes that a deal between Apple and Verizon "could quickly tilt the marketplace back in Apple's favor."

According to the report, numerous surveys show that "many owners" of Android handsets would switch to an iPhone if it was offered on Verizon's network. The Verizon iPhone "is going to have a fairly disruptive impact when it lands," the paper quoted Needham & Company analyst Charles Wolf as saying.

The report references The Wall Street Journal's Wednesday story as part of "the flurry of reports" predicting a Verizon iPhone. Rumors of a Verizon iPhone have persisted for over a year, coming to a head this week with coverage by both the Times and the Journal.

The New York Times and Wall Street Journal are both widely respected publications, but as recently as this summer, their Apple sources have been off the mark. On the eve of the "Antennagate" press conference in July, Helft authored a Times report, citing a source with "direct knowledge" of the iPhone 4 antenna problem. The source asserted that the iPhone antenna problem was a software issue that could "presumably be fixed with a software update."

Also prior to the iPhone 4 antenna press conference, the Journal's sources claimed that Apple engineers had known of the problem for almost a year. Apple Chief Executive Steve Jobs denied those claims at the press conference, saying the company had only learned of the problem 22 days earlier.
post #2 of 95
Here we go again with the Verizon iPhone...
post #3 of 95
Quote:
Originally Posted by bro.nathan View Post

Here we go again with the Verizon iPhone...

Agreed. I find the rumors hard to believe due to the lack of details about what hardware is being used or even how they are addressing the whole 5 year contract that was revealed during one of the early lawsuits.

But hey, keep up the rumors. Cause they are just going to send the stock way up and I can make bank on selling a few shares.

A non tech's thoughts on Apple stuff 

(She's family so I'm a little biased)

Reply

A non tech's thoughts on Apple stuff 

(She's family so I'm a little biased)

Reply
post #4 of 95
Quote:
Originally Posted by bro.nathan View Post

Here we go again with the Verizon iPhone...

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlituna View Post

Agreed. I find the rumors hard to believe due to the lack of details about what hardware is being used or even how they are addressing the whole 5 year contract that was revealed during one of the early lawsuits.

But hey, keep up the rumors. Cause they are just going to send the stock way up and I can make bank on selling a few shares.

I understand your reservations after 3 years of this rumour essential "crying wolf but I think there is enough circumstantial evidence, at least for me, to finally think that this is finally going to happen.
Dick Applebaum on whether the iPad is a personal computer: "BTW, I am posting this from my iPad pc while sitting on the throne... personal enough for you?"
Reply
Dick Applebaum on whether the iPad is a personal computer: "BTW, I am posting this from my iPad pc while sitting on the throne... personal enough for you?"
Reply
post #5 of 95
Sounds to me like Apple has purposeful leaks in order to have people wait instead of buying Android phone for christmas.
post #6 of 95
Is BS that the NYT starts out like it's a done deal... only to then reveal that it's more second hand backroom whispering by an anonymous "person". RUMOR
2011 13" 2.3 MBP, 2006 15" 2.16 MBP, iPhone 4, iPod Shuffle, AEBS, AppleTV2 with XBMC.
Reply
2011 13" 2.3 MBP, 2006 15" 2.16 MBP, iPhone 4, iPod Shuffle, AEBS, AppleTV2 with XBMC.
Reply
post #7 of 95
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmmx View Post

Sounds to me like Apple has purposeful leaks in order to have people wait instead of buying Android phone for christmas.

Sounds to me like Verizon wants people to wait and not buy an at&t iPhone.
2011 13" 2.3 MBP, 2006 15" 2.16 MBP, iPhone 4, iPod Shuffle, AEBS, AppleTV2 with XBMC.
Reply
2011 13" 2.3 MBP, 2006 15" 2.16 MBP, iPhone 4, iPod Shuffle, AEBS, AppleTV2 with XBMC.
Reply
post #8 of 95
What's next? Los Angeles Times reporting that the Verizon iphone will come next year too? \
post #9 of 95
Quote:
Originally Posted by solipsism View Post

I understand your reservations after 3 years of this rumour essential "crying wolf but I think there is enough circumstantial evidence, at least for me, to finally think that this is finally going to happen.

I've seen it on the CNN crawl, MSNBC and a host of other usually credible sources that lead me to the same conclusion. Things are going to get interesting with this and windows phone 7 entering the fray.
post #10 of 95
Quote:
Originally Posted by charlituna View Post

Agreed. I find the rumors hard to believe due to the lack of details about what hardware is being used or even how they are addressing the whole 5 year contract that was revealed during one of the early lawsuits.

Widely reported that the CDMA iPhone is just like the current iPhone 4 except for swapping the cellular radios. Not sure how much more specific they can be on the hardware without finding one in a bar.

The 5 year contract applied to the original iPhone. Terms were significantly changed with the 3G. We don't know for sure, but it has been widely assumed that one thing that changed was the 5-year deal. Either way, Apple could afford to buy its way out of the contract.

Finally, why do the Verizon iPhone rumors piss people off? If you have an iPhone and are happy with it on AT&T, who gives a damn if Apple decides to release it for more people in the US to enjoy?
post #11 of 95
Here's how I see it, I could be way off here or somewhat close. Verizon is getting the iphone 4, but At&t will get the iphone 5(or 4G) first. At&t will get the exclusive launch, and Verizon will get the iphone later on. Kinda like leftovers from dinner.
post #12 of 95
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boogerman2000 View Post

I've seen it on the CNN crawl, MSNBC and a host of other usually credible sources that lead me to the same conclusion. Things are going to get interesting with this and windows phone 7 entering the fray.

Well then, it must be true! (or they're just reporting that the NYT said . . . )

Ever heard of an echo chamber?
post #13 of 95
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadash View Post

. . . why do the Verizon iPhone rumors piss people off?

The rumors don't "piss people off" (I see nobody's posts sounding "pissed off.")
It's the repeating of the rumors as fact that causes a bit of irritation.
post #14 of 95
I think they announce it early next year....release on time with next years iPhone model.
post #15 of 95
Hope this is finally true. I have been planing on switching from my BB to a Android, but now I think I will wait and see.
I think a Verizon iphone will hurt RIM more than anyone else. I think more people are dissatisfied with their BB's than Android or maybe even AT&T.
post #16 of 95
Quote:
Originally Posted by DESuserIGN View Post

The rumors don't "piss people off" (I see nobody's posts sounding "pissed off.")
It's the repeating of the rumors as fact that causes a bit of irritation.

I don't remember people getting irritated about the slew of iPad rumors last year.
post #17 of 95
Quote:
Originally Posted by DESuserIGN View Post

The rumors don't "piss people off" (I see nobody's posts sounding "pissed off.")
It's the repeating of the rumors as fact that causes a bit of irritation.

I don't think that's entirely true. I've been lurking here for a while now and this particular topic seems to bring out more animosity than any other topic here. Just this week there were five pages of posts over the Wall Street Journal story.

I don't understand it myself. If Verizon wants to be on the iPhone, isn't that a good thing?
post #18 of 95
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadash View Post

I don't remember people getting irritated about the slew of iPad rumors last year.

One year of rumors. It's been FOUR years of rumors for a Verizon iPhone. Always citing "sources close to the matter." always popping up JUST when the last round of rumors faded.

This round broke because of an article in the WSJ. Which would sound credible except for the fact that they also broke the last round, and the guy who broke that story was the same one who said Verizon was a launch partner for the ipad, and yet people and news sites still posted his iphone rumor around the internet like it was a holy grail.

And after a report goes out ALL these news sites, including one's you think would know better like MSNBC just repost the rumor without fact checking they just say "Bloomberg said it, so it's true. Ignore the fact that he said the SAME THING just a few months ago."

That pattern of break/repeat/break has been going on for FOUR YEARS. There is nothing in these new rumors to make them any more credible than the first rumors were in 2007, but every few weeks, like clockwork, someone makes them, and everyone gets all excited, and every year nothing happens.

Could it be coming this time? maybe. But until we see hardware, documentations and most importantly some PR from Cupertino, there is no reason to think this is anything more than the next wave of sensationalist journalism, just another method of getting page views and readers. People will ALWAYS say a Verizon Iphone is coming because it is the quickest way to get consumers attention, and you can be wrong every single time and people will continue believing you.
post #19 of 95
What are the chances that the CDMA iPhone is being built, only that it isn't coming to Verizon? There was an AI story about Apple talking with China Telecom, another CDMA 3G provider, about getting the iPhone. If a deal with Verizon can't get done, perhaps they've been talking with China Telecom as a Plan B. KDDI in Japan could theoretically be a Plan C, too (unless there's a SoftBank exclusivity agreement that would get in the way).
post #20 of 95
Quote:
Originally Posted by solipsism View Post


Originally Posted by bro.nathan
Here we go again with the Verizon iPhone...

Originally Posted by charlituna
Agreed. I find the rumors hard to believe due to the lack of details about what hardware is being used or even how they are addressing the whole 5 year contract that was revealed during one of the early lawsuits. But hey, keep up the rumors. Cause they are just going to send the stock way up and I can make bank on selling a few shares.

I understand your reservations after 3 years of this rumour essential "crying wolf but I think there is enough circumstantial evidence, at least for me, to finally think that this is finally going to happen.

I agree that the circumstantial evidence is beginning to accumulate. Strangely enough, the clincher for me is Motorola's sudden launching of a lawsuit against Apple in the last few days, a sure sign I believe that Cupertino is finally moving into Droid territory in a meaningful way, prompting what I see as a pre-emptive strike-back to protect their recently-revived fortunes.
post #21 of 95
The bottom line is Apple HAS to see that Android is creeping up and will eventually surpass iPhone sales. The only way to slow that siphon is to offer the iPhone on more carriers. Exclusivity cannot last forever and I'm pretty sure at this point Apple realizes it benefits them and their sales to get this phone on Verizon.

Do they have to? No. There sales are just fine, HOWEVER, there are a whoooole lotta folks that do their cell phone business with Verizon that are already part of the Apple eco-system. Their just wanting and waiting.

One other thought for the road. The rumors you're getting now just aren't coming from one or two sources. You're getting rumors from all parts of the process. Rumors about Qualcomm making chips, manufactures that make parts for the phone, and several big and trusted media outlets. I think we will most likely see the iPhone drop next year on Verizon and there is going there is going to be a frenzy. As a matter of fact, I think we are going to see the phone bow to all cell phone providers next year. The wait is on!
post #22 of 95
Quote:
Originally Posted by DESuserIGN View Post

The rumors don't "piss people off" (I see nobody's posts sounding "pissed off.")
It's the repeating of the rumors as fact that causes a bit of irritation.

this guy sounds pissed off:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Menno View Post

One year of rumors. It's been FOUR years of rumors for a Verizon iPhone. Always citing "sources close to the matter." always popping up JUST when the last round of rumors faded.

Whatever. The point about the Boy Who Cried Wolf story is to always believe the boy who cries wolf, just in case.

The stakes are not so big here, but just because the rumours were wrong before does not mean they are wrong now. The Old Grey Lady is a serious outfit, and is citing sources - it's own sources - not quoting the WSJ. With contacts in Apple.

This is generally code for "A senior Apple Employee".

The rest of the web thinks that APple is planting this story to curtail potential defectors to Android over Holidays.
I wanted dsadsa bit it was taken.
Reply
I wanted dsadsa bit it was taken.
Reply
post #23 of 95
Yawn......

Wake me when you can buy one.....
post #24 of 95
This is a huge deal for me!

Not that I am anti AT&T or pro Verizon. It is just that where I live and work - I can't get an AT&T signal! T-Mobile is even worse.

I live in one of the top 75 cities in the US and AT&T has virtually no coverage. It is unheard of a phone is tied to only one carrier for this long. I am thrilled at the news but would be thrilled if it was with any carrier I could get coverage with. It just happens that I am currently with Verizon which is King here due to acquisitions and Verizon putting $$$$ into my area the past 4-5 years or so. Before that, we didn't even have a Verizon office in our city.
post #25 of 95
Quote:
Originally Posted by solipsism View Post

I understand your reservations after 3 years of this rumour essential "crying wolf but I think there is enough circumstantial evidence, at least for me, to finally think that this is finally going to happen.

What's your take on the kind of iPhone assuming this may actually be a 'wolf'? Is there evidence of this being the same phone i.e. internet and calls simultaneously, or a modified phone to deal with Verizon's current limitations?
Been using Apple since Apple ][ - Long on AAPL so biased
nMac Pro 6 Core, MacBookPro i7, MacBookPro i5, iPhones 5 and 5s, iPad Air, 2013 Mac mini, SE30, IIFx, Towers; G4 & G3.
Reply
Been using Apple since Apple ][ - Long on AAPL so biased
nMac Pro 6 Core, MacBookPro i7, MacBookPro i5, iPhones 5 and 5s, iPad Air, 2013 Mac mini, SE30, IIFx, Towers; G4 & G3.
Reply
post #26 of 95
Quote:
Originally Posted by charlituna View Post

Agreed. I find the rumors hard to believe due to the lack of details about what hardware is being used or even how they are addressing the whole 5 year contract that was revealed during one of the early lawsuits.

The probability that that contract is still in effect, especially given the slanderous changes made to the iPad deal right after their announcement, is insanely low.

Quote:
Originally Posted by solipsism View Post

I understand your reservations after 3 years of this rumour essential "crying wolf but I think there is enough circumstantial evidence, at least for me, to finally think that this is finally going to happen.

That's hilarious. Could you link to some of the stories about it you cite as evidence this time?

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadash View Post

I don't remember people getting irritated about the slew of iPad rumors last year.

The slew of iPad rumors never included this level of nonsense. Also, it's a new product. Not a reawakening of one that was killed in 2006.

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitentosh View Post

I don't understand it myself. If Verizon wants to be on the iPhone, isn't that a good thing?

Only for Apple. Verizon said, "No," four years ago. If they "want" to get the iPhone now, they're bound and gagged naked with Apple holding a chain around their neck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by digitalclips View Post

What's your take on the kind of iPhone assuming this may actually be a 'wolf'? Is there evidence of this being the same phone i.e. internet and calls simultaneously, or a modified phone to deal with Verizon's current limitations?

CDMA doesn't need modification to do that. A carrier's choice in CDMA just might SUCK, though.

*cough cough well what do we have here cough cough*

Originally posted by Marvin

Even if [the 5.5” iPhone exists], it doesn’t deserve to.
Reply

Originally posted by Marvin

Even if [the 5.5” iPhone exists], it doesn’t deserve to.
Reply
post #27 of 95
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tallest Skil View Post

The probability that that contract is still in effect, especially given the slanderous changes made to the iPad deal right after their announcement, is insanely low.



That's hilarious. Could you link to some of the stories about it you cite as evidence this time?



The slew of iPad rumors never included this level of nonsense. Also, it's a new product. Not a reawakening of one that was killed in 2006.



Only for Apple. Verizon said, "No," four years ago. If they "want" to get the iPhone now, they're bound and gagged naked with Apple holding a chain around their neck.



CDMA doesn't need modification to do that. A carrier's choice in CDMA just might SUCK, though.

*cough cough well what do we have here cough cough*

Several people who were never convinced of all the stories in the past merely said the level of journalistic notice being taken this time is of a higher caliber, that's all.
Been using Apple since Apple ][ - Long on AAPL so biased
nMac Pro 6 Core, MacBookPro i7, MacBookPro i5, iPhones 5 and 5s, iPad Air, 2013 Mac mini, SE30, IIFx, Towers; G4 & G3.
Reply
Been using Apple since Apple ][ - Long on AAPL so biased
nMac Pro 6 Core, MacBookPro i7, MacBookPro i5, iPhones 5 and 5s, iPad Air, 2013 Mac mini, SE30, IIFx, Towers; G4 & G3.
Reply
post #28 of 95
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tallest Skil View Post

The probability that that contract is still in effect, especially given the slanderous changes made to the iPad deal right after their announcement, is insanely low.



That's hilarious. Could you link to some of the stories about it you cite as evidence this time?



The slew of iPad rumors never included this level of nonsense. Also, it's a new product. Not a reawakening of one that was killed in 2006.



Only for Apple. Verizon said, "No," four years ago. If they "want" to get the iPhone now, they're bound and gagged naked with Apple holding a chain around their neck.



CDMA doesn't need modification to do that. A carrier's choice in CDMA just might SUCK, though.

*cough cough well what do we have here cough cough*

There's nothing "wrong" with CDMA. In fact, many so called experts believe it's a superior technology to GSM but networks didn't want to pay Qualcomm to use it.

Two other points: GSM can't handle voice and data simultaneously which is why AT&T only offers that capability in 3G territory. Secondly CDMA does have simultaneous voice and data but Verizonwireless has not adopted or implemented it (yet). Whether they will go forward with simultaneous voice and data over CDMA or just wait for LTE is an unanswerable question by the masses.
post #29 of 95
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hudson1 View Post

There's nothing "wrong" with CDMA. In fact, many so called experts believe it's a superior technology to GSM but networks didn't want to pay Qualcomm to use it.

There are "so called experts that also claim the Earth was created 6000 years ago. If were talking only 2G technology then CDMA has many advantages over GSM that I would call superior, but if were talking 3G then 3GPP has many things over 3GPP2 which makes it superior.

Quote:
Two other points: GSM can't handle voice and data simultaneously which is why AT&T only offers that capability in 3G territory. Secondly CDMA does have simultaneous voice and data but Verizonwireless has not adopted or implemented it (yet). Whether they will go forward with simultaneous voice and data over CDMA or just wait for LTE is an unanswerable question by the masses.

I find it odd that you distinctly separate GSM from UMTS noting simultaneous (GPRS and EDGE) data and voice is not possible, yet with CDMA you are bundling it with 3G EV-DO Rev.B and/or whatever rigged configuration Verizon has come up with to allow simultaneous voice and data over EV-DO Rev. A.
Dick Applebaum on whether the iPad is a personal computer: "BTW, I am posting this from my iPad pc while sitting on the throne... personal enough for you?"
Reply
Dick Applebaum on whether the iPad is a personal computer: "BTW, I am posting this from my iPad pc while sitting on the throne... personal enough for you?"
Reply
post #30 of 95
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boogerman2000 View Post

I've seen it on the CNN crawl, MSNBC and a host of other usually credible sources that lead me to the same conclusion. Things are going to get interesting with this and windows phone 7 entering the fray.

Those are credible sources?!

Good. God. If someone people only knew
post #31 of 95
Quote:
Originally Posted by asdasd View Post

this guy sounds pissed off:



Whatever. The point about the Boy Who Cried Wolf story is to always believe the boy who cries wolf, just in case.

The stakes are not so big here, but just because the rumours were wrong before does not mean they are wrong now. The Old Grey Lady is a serious outfit, and is citing sources - it's own sources - not quoting the WSJ. With contacts in Apple.

This is generally code for "A senior Apple Employee".

The rest of the web thinks that APple is planting this story to curtail potential defectors to Android over Holidays.

Not pissed off, frustrated. because people continue to believe tripe.

It's citing sources who claim to HAVE sources in apple. Aka "heard it from a friend."

And Apple releasing the rumor now is stupid because it harms their own sales (look at the surveys taken about people who would jump carriers if it came to Verizon) for the holiday rush, not to mention the months leading up to it. The rest of the web doesn't believe that apple planted this story. In fact, the rest of the web is pretty sure that even IF this leak was real Apple wouldn't want it released. The rest of the web is more than apple rumor sites. Or are you one of those people who thought that they intentionally "Lost" the prototype of the iphone4?

Countless "reputable" newspapers have reported that Verizon's getting the iphone, and they have for years. In fact, most people would consider the WSJ a "serious outfit." Because the last time they came out with a prediction every news channel and most papers blindly quoted them without fact checking it.

There is NOTHING about this story that makes it any more believable than the others. In fact, there's actually less. Because at least most other rumors claimed to be speaking with someone directly in the chain of command, the NYT is getting the information second hand.
post #32 of 95
Quote:
Originally Posted by pmz View Post

Those are credible sources?!

Good. God. If someone people only knew

delete
post #33 of 95
I love the "are you one of those people" putdowns. Are you one if those people who thought the Earth was flat? It's a form of well poisoning.

You are wrong about the NYT source. It is a direct source. Someone they talked to, and someone they obviously believe.

Since the NYT prides itself on the veracity of it's stories and the reliability of it's sources, we can take the story as true.

The counter argument , which is apparantly proclaiming angrily that "we have heard it all before" doesn't hold much weight.

The anger about something which can only benefit Apple and consumers is strange, nevertheless
I wanted dsadsa bit it was taken.
Reply
I wanted dsadsa bit it was taken.
Reply
post #34 of 95
Quote:
Originally Posted by asdasd View Post

I love the "are you one of those people" putdowns. Are you one if those people who thought the Earth was flat? It's a form of well poisoning.

You are wrong about the NYT source. It is a direct source. Someone they talked to, and someone they obviously believe.

Since the NYT prides itself on the veracity of it's stories and the reliability of it's sources, we can take the story as true.

The Times has Fabricated (unknowingly) in the past: Jayson Blair?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jayson_...cation_scandal
post #35 of 95
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChickenHawk View Post

The Times has Fabricated (unknowingly) in the past: Jayson Blair?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jayson_...cation_scandal

Blair was fired. The NYT protects it's brand image. Which is one of reliability.
I wanted dsadsa bit it was taken.
Reply
I wanted dsadsa bit it was taken.
Reply
post #36 of 95
I still have my 1st gen iphone on at&t - waiting for Verizon iphone before I upgrade. Hopefully this rumor is true, but even if it isn't it is stopping me from spending money on a new phone which is good.
45 2a3 300b 211 845 833
Reply
45 2a3 300b 211 845 833
Reply
post #37 of 95
It's all about what you want to hear, what gets attention and brings site advertising income.
post #38 of 95
AT&T should create a new commercial for this Holiday Season.

Scene: Island of Misfit Toys

A bunch of misfit toys circle around a Verizon vPhone and the spotted elephant says to the vPhone, "Why are you here and so unhappy?"

The vPhone says, "They put me on Verizon. Now I can't surf the internet or run any internet application while I talk on the Phone. Also, my top speed went down from 7.2mbs to 3mbs. My CDMA signal drains my battery faster and I can no longer use any of the free 20,000 wifi hotspots. On top of that, any calling minute that I don't use each month, I lose. And just look at me!.....there are Verizon "V"s all over my skin".
post #39 of 95
Quote:
Originally Posted by noexpectations View Post

AT&T should create a new commercial for this Holiday Season.

Scene: Island of Misfit Toys

A bunch of misfit toys circle around a Verizon vPhone and the spotted elephant says to the vPhone, "Why are you here and so unhappy?"

The vPhone says, "They put me on Verizon. Now I can't surf the internet or run any internet application while I talk on the Phone. Also, my top speed went down from 7.2mbs to 3mbs. My CDMA signal drains my battery faster and I can no longer use any of the free 20,000 wifi hotspots. On top of that, any calling minute that I don't use each month, I lose. And just look at me!.....there are Verizon "V"s all over my skin".

But darn it, I get a signal wherever I go!
post #40 of 95
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadash View Post

But darn it, I get a signal wherever I go!

“My download speeds on Verizon are slower than my upload speeds on AT&T”

Not exactly easy to relay in an ad without a visual aid, but it’s certainly true in the tests I’m preformed with my iPhone 4.

But that is neither here nor there. There are people that won’t or can’t leave Verizon so they’ll get the iPhone 4, AT&T customers will have less congestion as less need to come to AT&T and hopefully some leave to go to Verizon. On top of that, this may spawn some better rate plans to keep customers. AT&T is really the only the ones who lose here, and even they may have a slight victory if Verizon’s network crumbles under the pressure of the data heavy iPhone user.
Dick Applebaum on whether the iPad is a personal computer: "BTW, I am posting this from my iPad pc while sitting on the throne... personal enough for you?"
Reply
Dick Applebaum on whether the iPad is a personal computer: "BTW, I am posting this from my iPad pc while sitting on the throne... personal enough for you?"
Reply
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: iPhone
AppleInsider › Forums › Mobile › iPhone › NYT: Verizon iPhone coming early next year