or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › PoliticalOutsider › The American Left Slides Into Psychosis
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The American Left Slides Into Psychosis - Page 6

post #201 of 824
Video Proof: Left Wing Activist Lied About Events Leading Up To Incident at Rand Rally

Quote:
RedState.com has received exclusive video showing the events leading up to the now infamous curb-stomp of MoveOn.org activist Lauren Valle. What is seen on the video contradicts Ms. Valle's account that she has repeated on main stream media programs and has been regurgitated on left-wing web sites.

Valle has said:
Quote:
Well just before the tape I was identified by the Rand Paul campaign because they’ve seen me around town at these events. And they realized they know me because of my work and they don’t support it. So they actually formed a blockade around me once they realized that I was there. And as Rand’s car pulls up they step in front of me and start to block me so I stepped off the curb to try and get around them and at that point they pursued me around the car, chased me around the car, and what you see in the video is when I’m in the front of the car and that’s when I’m pulled down and then my head is stomped on.

Rand Paul Protester’s Shady Past: From Beijing Olympics to NY to NOLA

Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem.

(I prefer the tumult of liberty to the quiet of servitude.)

Reply

Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem.

(I prefer the tumult of liberty to the quiet of servitude.)

Reply
post #202 of 824

Right. The vicious bastard who stomped on this woman's head had this link, of course, and said to himself "Oh, it's that woman from that link! It's OK FOR ME TO STOMP ON HER HEAD."

The way you political and religious extremists defend the indefensible is loathsome.
post #203 of 824
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mumbo Jumbo View Post

Right. The vicious bastard who stomped on this woman's head had this link, of course, and said to himself "Oh, it's that woman from that link! It's OK FOR ME TO STOMP ON HER HEAD."

The way you political and religious extremists defend the indefensible is loathsome.

This is actually what I was getting at before. A classic example in fact. Look at the facts here:

The Left are accusing the Right of being inherently violent.
The Right are accusing the Left of being inherently violent.

And evidence is being presented on both sides. But that's where the common ground stops.

EVERY piece of Right-wing violence is side-stepped, avoided, denied or ignored.

Lefties here have no problem admitting to their violence when it occurs (as it does as this is human nature) and then stating that this is wrong and needs to change.

Example:

Winger: That Stalin was a mass murdering Leftie.
Leftie: Yes, he was corrupt and evil...we need to move beyond this sort of totalitarianism.

Winger: That Saddam was a mass murdering Leftie.
Leftie: yes, the Ba'ath party were socialist and he was a homicidal maniac...

Compare and contrast:

Leftie: Hitler was right-wing
Winger: You know nothing you moron Hitler was a Socialist - NATIONAL SOCIALISTS..can't you read????

Leftie: Right Wing racist groups are increasing in power and violence is happening
Winger: Obama is a Commie


Two of these things are not like the others....
What is Faith? When your good deed pleases you and your evil deed grieves you, you are a believer. What is Sin? When a thing disturbs the peace of your heart, give it up - Prophet Muhammad
Reply
What is Faith? When your good deed pleases you and your evil deed grieves you, you are a believer. What is Sin? When a thing disturbs the peace of your heart, give it up - Prophet Muhammad
Reply
post #204 of 824
Oh look. The American left slides into sanity.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/media/2010...art-washington

Perhaps twice as many people where there as were at Glen Becks rally. Which is heartening.

Glenn Beck is the guy whos being touted as a conservative leader on this board. The guy who compares Obama to Hitler and says that progressivism is a cancer. If anyone's genuinely close to psychosis, it's that guy.

This thread is designed to demonise people with perfectly legitimate political views. It's designed to make reasoned debate more difficult.

Meanwhile the part of the American body politic publicly fighting for sanity is the left.
post #205 of 824
Quote:
Originally Posted by segovius View Post

And meanwhile, whilst the Right are being calmed down.....

Patient: "The left are mad, the left are mad I tell you......mwahahah"

Doctor: "yes, yes, we are dealing with the left..they are very mad...now just come with me to the Government Head Office...your insights are so spot-on we are going to give you a top position...yes, that's right...in this small room here..."


Meanwhile though the escalating Right Wing rampage of sickening violence continues:



Rampage in Dudley

Chilling Violence in Stoke

Blood-curdling violence in Birmingham



Police Attacked by Neanderthal Right-wing thugs

But in chilling new developments it seems that these Right-wing Fascist Scum have joined forces with the Tea Party

Birds of a feather I guess.....



It seems that Geller is a big fan - she says on her blog:

"I share the EDL's goals "



If I was American I would be scared now...I know US Muslims have been petrified for some time but you're about to witness some good old English-stylee aggro....

Don't be black, mixed race, gay, Muslim or Left wing...that's my advice.

What about being a plain human being without all this bias and hatred attached?
post #206 of 824
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mumbo Jumbo View Post

Oh look. The American left slides into sanity.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/media/2010...art-washington

Perhaps twice as many people where there as were at Glen Becks rally. Which is heartening.

Glenn Beck is the guy whos being touted as a conservative leader on this board. The guy who compares Obama to Hitler and says that progressivism is a cancer. If anyone's genuinely close to psychosis, it's that guy.

This thread is designed to demonise people with perfectly legitimate political views. It's designed to make reasoned debate more difficult.

Meanwhile the part of the American body politic publicly fighting for sanity is the left.


More people were at Beck's Lots more. As in 200,000 more.
I can only please one person per day.  Today is not your day.  Tomorrow doesn't look good either.  
Reply
I can only please one person per day.  Today is not your day.  Tomorrow doesn't look good either.  
Reply
post #207 of 824
Quote:
Originally Posted by SDW2001 View Post

More people were at Beck's Lots more. As in 200,000 more.

Er, no. There were twice as many people at the Rally to Restore Sanity. Probably 100,000 more than Beck's 100,000.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-503544_1...84-503544.html
post #208 of 824
Quote:
Originally Posted by SDW2001 View Post

More people were at Beck's Lots more. As in 200,000 more.

And they all had bigger willies and more expensive cars so there...
What is Faith? When your good deed pleases you and your evil deed grieves you, you are a believer. What is Sin? When a thing disturbs the peace of your heart, give it up - Prophet Muhammad
Reply
What is Faith? When your good deed pleases you and your evil deed grieves you, you are a believer. What is Sin? When a thing disturbs the peace of your heart, give it up - Prophet Muhammad
Reply
post #209 of 824
http://www.physorg.com/news/2010-10-liberal-gene.html

Proof that the right wing are scared, frightened, underevolved, social retards.
post #210 of 824
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mumbo Jumbo View Post

Oh look. The American left slides into sanity.
Perhaps twice as many people where there as were at Glen Becks rally. Which is heartening.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SDW2001 View Post

More people were at Beck's Lots more. As in 200,000 more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mumbo Jumbo View Post

Er, no. There were twice as many people at the Rally to Restore Sanity. Probably 100,000 more than Beck's 100,000.
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-503544_1...84-503544.html

SDW--First source. Then if there were 200,000 more that would be 400,000+ people---where are they????

I'll believe that there were 400,000 at Beck's rally when




GLEN BECK RALLY AERIALS




CBS AERIALS OF GLEN BECK RALLY

JON STEWART RALLY AERIALS


CBS AERIAL PHOTOS OF JON STEWART RALLY


Glenn Beck rally attendance: calculating how many really showed up

Quote:
Can we really get an accurate count of the number of people who attended Saturday's Glenn Beck Restoring Honor rally? The answer might be, No, we cant.

Crowd-counting science is far from exact. Much of it is based on examination of overhead photos to calculate crowd density and related statistics. It reminds us of the old intelligence agency practice of shedology, in which the Central Intelligence Agency and others estimated Soviet weapons numbers by looking at overhead photos of military sheds and calculating how many tanks they might hold.

Plus, numbers are inevitably colored by an estimators interest. Rally organizers usually say crowds were huge, bigger than expected. Critics will say the numbers were less than anticipated. Thats been the case for years.
無心 The idea of wilderness needs no defense, it only needs defenders., Wilderness is not a luxury but a necessity of the human spirit__Edward Abbey
Reply
無心 The idea of wilderness needs no defense, it only needs defenders., Wilderness is not a luxury but a necessity of the human spirit__Edward Abbey
Reply
post #211 of 824
Quote:
Originally Posted by FineTunes View Post

SDW--First source. Then if there were 200,000 more that would be 400,000+ people---where are they????

I'll believe that there were 400,000 at Beck's rally when




GLEN BECK RALLY AERIALS




CBS AERIALS OF GLEN BECK RALLY

JON STEWART RALLY AERIALS


CBS AERIAL PHOTOS OF JON STEWART RALLY


Glenn Beck rally attendance: calculating how many really showed up

"If we amplify everything, we hear nothing,"
What is Faith? When your good deed pleases you and your evil deed grieves you, you are a believer. What is Sin? When a thing disturbs the peace of your heart, give it up - Prophet Muhammad
Reply
What is Faith? When your good deed pleases you and your evil deed grieves you, you are a believer. What is Sin? When a thing disturbs the peace of your heart, give it up - Prophet Muhammad
Reply
post #212 of 824
Quote:
Originally Posted by gerald apple View Post

What the hell is happening to our country today?This is a race against not GOP VS Left but hatred and deceit with both parties involved.The ads are disgusting and vicious to view. Years ago this never did happen like today. People were more humane and had respect for each other.

Things always look better in the "good old days", but it's faulty memory at work. Politics has always involved name-calling, lies and personal attacks... from the very start. You can even take a look back at the politics of ancient Rome and the same mud-slinging was going on then.

Proud AAPL stock owner.

 

GOA

 

Get the lowdown on the coming collapse:  http://www.cbo.gov/publication/45010

Reply

Proud AAPL stock owner.

 

GOA

 

Get the lowdown on the coming collapse:  http://www.cbo.gov/publication/45010

Reply
post #213 of 824
Quote:
Originally Posted by gerald apple View Post

What the hell is happening to our country today?This is a race against not GOP VS Left but hatred and deceit with both parties involved.The ads are disgusting and vicious to view. Years ago this never did happen like today. People were more humane and had respect for each other.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpamSandwich View Post

Things always look better in the "good old days", but it's faulty memory at work. Politics has always involved name-calling, lies and personal attacks... from the very start. You can even take a look back at the politics of ancient Rome and the same mud-slinging was going on then.

ADS FROM THE "GOOD OLD DAYS"

無心 The idea of wilderness needs no defense, it only needs defenders., Wilderness is not a luxury but a necessity of the human spirit__Edward Abbey
Reply
無心 The idea of wilderness needs no defense, it only needs defenders., Wilderness is not a luxury but a necessity of the human spirit__Edward Abbey
Reply
post #214 of 824
Quote:
Originally Posted by segovius View Post

"If we amplify everything, we hear nothing,"

You go, then I go. You go, then I go.

 

“The nitrogen in our DNA, the calcium in our teeth, the iron in our blood, the carbon in our apple pies were made in the interiors of collapsing stars. We are made of starstuff.” 
-Sagan
Reply

 

“The nitrogen in our DNA, the calcium in our teeth, the iron in our blood, the carbon in our apple pies were made in the interiors of collapsing stars. We are made of starstuff.” 
-Sagan
Reply
post #215 of 824
Quote:
Originally Posted by BR View Post

You go, then I go. You go, then I go.

I'm slightly irritated but I'll get over it.
What is Faith? When your good deed pleases you and your evil deed grieves you, you are a believer. What is Sin? When a thing disturbs the peace of your heart, give it up - Prophet Muhammad
Reply
What is Faith? When your good deed pleases you and your evil deed grieves you, you are a believer. What is Sin? When a thing disturbs the peace of your heart, give it up - Prophet Muhammad
Reply
post #216 of 824
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by segovius View Post

"If we amplify everything, we hear nothing,"

Sadly, Stewart hasn't realized the same is true of mocking and political thought and debate.

If we mock everything, then we think about and debate nothing.

Stewart should follow his own advice and stop hurting America for profit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BR View Post

You go, then I go. You go, then I go.

Well if you're going to keep quoting him then note that the psychosis of the left that keep them using eliminationist rhetoric and having a belief that other people don't get to go because they are evil doers full of -ists, and -isms doesn't apply.

"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." -George Orwell

Reply

"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." -George Orwell

Reply
post #217 of 824
I think the demo wasn't really a Leftist one though.... despite it being an obsession of Trumpy's - it was rather a gathering of rational people fed up with the insanity mostly manifested by the Right.

There were even some Repubs there. Hard as it is to believe, there are actually some on the Right who have also had more than their fill of irrational insanity.
What is Faith? When your good deed pleases you and your evil deed grieves you, you are a believer. What is Sin? When a thing disturbs the peace of your heart, give it up - Prophet Muhammad
Reply
What is Faith? When your good deed pleases you and your evil deed grieves you, you are a believer. What is Sin? When a thing disturbs the peace of your heart, give it up - Prophet Muhammad
Reply
post #218 of 824
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by segovius View Post

One should never tolerate or accept some things. Who said you should?

The American left, except for when you realize this is just a slogan to try to control people.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mumbo Jumbo View Post

So says the guy who wrote that if the Democrats werent successful in the November elections they would begin to talk about eugenics.

They already are talking about eugenics. The American people are now too stupid and thus are incapable of self-government.

Quote:
Originally Posted by segovius View Post

Just as well.

It's a shame there are no Left-Wing equivalents for you to condemn but I guess you'll be busy 'not condoning' practically 24/7 as these types of Right-wing attacks escalate.

There are plenty of left-wing equivalents. You don't even recognize the violence the same way. You just call it a protest in one instance and violence in the other. How many people and how much property has been hurt in France over raising the retirement age. Seg will note that this doesn't even count though. There's no rising tide of violence in Europe or Greece or anywhere else the masses are burning, looting or "protesting" by beating skulls in. The real concern isn't that but 50 guys in the EDL.

Quote:
Originally Posted by segovius View Post

Well...I'll stop soon when the violence becomes an everyday occurrence. Would be distasteful.

That will sort the sheep from the goats...or the sheep from the sheep I mean. Be interesting to see which wingers openly admit they support it and who condemns.

Probably stay as it is actually (ie no condemnation and tacit support) as there is pretty much constant Right-wing violence in Europe on an ongoing basis.

I know Europe doesn't count and the victims are mostly Muslims so it's not really real but it will hit the US soon no doubt.

How thick are those blinders you wear?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mumbo Jumbo View Post

Right. The vicious bastard who stomped on this woman's head had this link, of course, and said to himself "Oh, it's that woman from that link! It's OK FOR ME TO STOMP ON HER HEAD."

The way you political and religious extremists defend the indefensible is loathsome.

There have been dozens of hundreds of links posted to similar events by the left on here. You defend them all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by segovius View Post

This is actually what I was getting at before. A classic example in fact. Look at the facts here:

The Left are accusing the Right of being inherently violent.
The Right are accusing the Left of being inherently violent.

And evidence is being presented on both sides. But that's where the common ground stops.

EVERY piece of Right-wing violence is side-stepped, avoided, denied or ignored.

Lefties here have no problem admitting to their violence when it occurs (as it does as this is human nature) and then stating that this is wrong and needs to change.

The irony here is killing me. You won't even qualify violence as a tool of left-wing. You declare left-wing to be switching to right wing or some other such absurdity the second it is noted to you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by segovius View Post

I think the demo wasn't really a Leftist one though.... despite it being an obsession of Trumpy's - it was rather a gathering of rational people fed up with the insanity mostly manifested by the Right.

There were even some Repubs there. Hard as it is to believe, there are actually some on the Right who have also had more than their fill of irrational insanity.

It was a gathering of a bunch of slackers who think that mockery is political discourse and thought. I'm sure a lot of basements were cleaned and aired out due to their lame occupants wandering off to this non-event via the free buses of Huffington Post driving them there. I'm sure now they will leave this Viacom profit center and go back to watching those other fun Viacom shows like Jersey Shore since that is where Stewart told them the light at the end of the tunnel is leading them. CBS, another Viacom property said there were a lot of them there so we totally have to believe them.

"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." -George Orwell

Reply

"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." -George Orwell

Reply
post #219 of 824
Quote:
Originally Posted by trumptman View Post

They already are talking about eugenics. The American people are now too stupid and thus are incapable of self-government.

No. They are not saying that the American people are incapable of self government. This is some weird crap you have made up, or read on a blog. If they WERE saying this, that is still not the same as talking about disallowing people to contribute to the gene pool by sterilising them. You are pissing your pants.

Quote:
Originally Posted by trumptman View Post


There have been dozens of hundreds of links posted to similar events by the left on here. You defend them all.
.

There have been "dozens of hundreds"?

POST A SINGLE FUCKING ONE where I have defended a left wing activist beating up a right wing protester. A SINGLE ONE. There have been "dozens of hundreds"? ONE. Find me ONE. Try not to resort to trumptman logic. ONE. If you can't, and you won't be able to, then shut the fuck up.

You didn't even bother to say it was wrong what the guy did. Man. For you, trumptman, IT'S OK THE GUY DID IT. Because he was stomping on the head of someone you disagree with.

Prove me wrong. Tell me it was wrong what the guy did. Come on. Just say it's wrong to stomp on people's heads even if they're evil liberals. Come on.
post #220 of 824
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mumbo Jumbo View Post

No. They are not saying this. If they were saying this, that is still not the same as talking about disallowing people to contribute to the gene pool by sterilising them. You are pissing your pants.

They are saying this and it isn't hard to find. You can find quotes from Obama, Kerry, Reid and others all noting that voters can't think because they are scared, know-nothings, etc.
Quote:
There have been "dozens of hundreds"?

POST A SINGLE FUCKING ONE where I have defended a left wing activist beating up a right wing protester. A SINGLE ONE. There have been "dozens of hundreds"? ONE. Find me ONE. Try not to resort to trumptman logic. ONE. If you can't, and you won't be able to, then shut the fuck up.

You didn't even bother to say it was wrong what the guy did. Man. For you, trumptman, IT'S OK THE GUY DID IT. Because he was stomping on the head of someone you disagree with.

Prove me wrong. Tell me it was wrong what the guy did. Come on. Just say it's wrong to stomp on people's heads even if they're evil liberals. Come on.

I'm not going to go search under your 18 aliases. You're not a credible person or should I say persons. The typo was supposed to note dozens of threads with hundreds of examples.

Edit:

A post notes that the American left has shifted from hope to hate and uses the example of Amy Bishop going on a shooting spree.


Seg's response is not to condemn, but to declare the poster has "gone rogue".
MJ notes the thread is a load of shit.

They can look through the other nine pages to see where they condemned Bishop and anyone endorsing similar thought.

"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." -George Orwell

Reply

"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." -George Orwell

Reply
post #221 of 824
Quote:
Originally Posted by trumptman View Post

They are saying this and it isn't hard to find. You can find quotes from Obama, Kerry, Reid and others all noting that voters can't think because they are scared, know-nothings, etc.

No, they are not saying that the American people are not capable of governing themselves. That is just some bullshit you have read somewhere.

Quote:
Originally Posted by trumptman View Post

I'm not going to go search under your 18 aliases. You're not a credible person or should I say persons. The typo was supposed to note dozens of threads with hundreds of examples.

You just made an accusation. You won't back it up. That is very classy.

You got banned from applenova for making a racist joke and pissing everyone off before rejoining under the name MumboJumbo. ALWAYS remember that when you want to talk about 'credibility'.

Hassan i Sabbah was banned for telling you to "go fuck yourself." He then came back under the name Hassan. He then came back under the name Internet Nickname and signed his posts 'Hassan'. He was't exactly trying to hide.

And after all this you still can't even bring yourself to say it was wrong for the guy to stomp on that woman's head. You are, truly, classy.
post #222 of 824
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mumbo Jumbo View Post

No, they are not saying that the American people are not capable of governing themselves. That is just some bullshit you have read somewhere.

No it is reality that has been reported on multiple times. Please keep using lies and profanity laden tirades to continue to ignore reality.


Quote:
You just made an accusation. You won't back it up. That is very classy.

The edit completely backed it up. While carping about a misdemeanor why don't you show where you condemned a murder spree instead of calling it provocative bullshit.

Quote:
You got banned from applenova for making a racist joke and pissing everyone off before rejoining under the name MumboJumbo. ALWAYS remember that when you want to talk about 'credibility'.

It's funny that you continue to lie about this and continue to fabricate more fiction to justify your completely irrational action. This is the purest example of an unclassy and completely unfounded, and un-"backed up" accusation.

Quote:
Hassan i Sabbah was banned for telling you to "go fuck yourself." He then came back under the name Hassan. He then came back under the name Internet Nickname and signed his posts 'Hassan'. He was't exactly trying to hide.

Yes and exactly how many more times was he banned again? You are a pure troll.

Quote:
And after all this you still can't even bring yourself to say it was wrong for the guy to stomp on that woman's head. You are, truly, classy.

Perhaps I should simply engage in what you call classy which is tell you to fuck yourself, tell you that you are a racist, and lastly ignore what you say and not address it by declaring it to be a provocative load of bullshit.

I guess that is the "classy" thing to do right? It is certainly what you do.

"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." -George Orwell

Reply

"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." -George Orwell

Reply
post #223 of 824
I'm wondering Trumpy....do you actually ever feel like contributing anything?

I mean Hassan/MJ does often contribute something - you might not agree - but you seem not to really bring anything to the table but merely focus on twisting the facts and other people's posts.

Doesn't it ever get tiresome?

Don't you yearn for dealing with actualities ever?

Or are the real facts somehow unpalatable?
What is Faith? When your good deed pleases you and your evil deed grieves you, you are a believer. What is Sin? When a thing disturbs the peace of your heart, give it up - Prophet Muhammad
Reply
What is Faith? When your good deed pleases you and your evil deed grieves you, you are a believer. What is Sin? When a thing disturbs the peace of your heart, give it up - Prophet Muhammad
Reply
post #224 of 824
When you say that senior members of the Democratic Party have been talking about eugenics? That is a lie.

When you say that I have defended a left wing activist beating up a right wing protester and then won't find anything to prove it? That is a lie, and it is lame.

When you say that you weren't banned from applenova for making a racist joke in a thread about HP face recognition and then re-joined under the nick MumboJumbo? That is a lie, because you were, and you did.

And you still won't condemn that guy for stomping on that woman's head. Because she was A Liberal, and you believe that makes it OK, and that's all everyone needs to know about you.
post #225 of 824
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by segovius View Post

I'm wondering Trumpy....do you actually ever feel like contributing anything?

I mean Hassan/MJ does often contribute something - you might not agree - but you seem not to really bring anything to the table but merely focus on twisting the facts and other people's posts.

Doesn't it ever get tiresome?

Don't you yearn for dealing with actualities ever?

Or are the real facts somehow unpalatable?

Those blinders much be quite thick Seg for you are indeed participating in the thread in which I contributed. What does get tiresome, unpalatable and stinks of avoiding actualitities is folks like yourself who ignore entire actions for a made up reality. Paris burns but OMG, the Tea Party will be murdering us all soon I swear is all we hear from folks like yourself. You prefer your fiction to the actual images and links posted because when they are posted you ignore them and repeat your caricatures and attacks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mumbo Jumbo View Post

When you say that senior members of the Democratic Party have been talking about eugenics? That is a lie.

It is the truth. The examples have been noted and are easy to find in media accounts. Your screaming denials don't change that.

Quote:
When you say that I have defended a left wing activist beating up a right wing protester and then won't find anything to prove it? That is a lie, and it is lame.

You've not only defended that, you failed to condemn or even deal with a murderous shooting spree.

Quote:
When you say that you weren't banned from applenova for making a racist joke in a thread about HP face recognition and then re-joined under the nick MumboJumbo? That is a lie, because you were, and you did.

You can repeat this all that you want. Your fantasies aren't reality. How do you support this delusion MJ? You claim I'm back there. You know first hand from your MULTIPLE bans that the board ownership can seek you out and permaban you. You know this first hand because, again this has happened to you multiple times here. Why, by your own story and reasoning, would they allow a known racist back into their midst and do nothing about it?

Shouldn't your own fabrications at least attempt to be logically consistant?

Quote:
And you still won't condemn that guy for stomping on that woman's head. Because she was A Liberal, and you believe that makes it OK, and that's all everyone needs to know about you.

We've played your little reindeer games before. You take the condemnation and then play keep away with it. It wasn't quick enough. It wasn't firm enough. It wasn't broad enough.

Sorry, I don't play your games any more MJ. Especially since they are made up nonsense and lies.

The American left is losing it. The reality of that will be fully actualized tomorrow. You being nastier, meaner and making up ever larger accusations and lies won't change that fact.

"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." -George Orwell

Reply

"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." -George Orwell

Reply
post #226 of 824
Democrats should be thoroughly embarrassed that their party has had to rely on a couple of TV comedians to attempt to drive their party's electoral prospects this November. I think many Americans will see this as further reason to go with the GOP tomorrow.

Politics should primarily be a clash of ideas. I understand that the D's didn't have a serious chance of hosting such a rally under their own banner, but perhaps they could have come up with another way to rally around a bunch of ideas that would show some independent thinking from the Presidential administration and given more of their congressional candidates a fighting chance.

Stewart and Colbert aren't on the ballot. Half the youth vote they're rallying to the Democratic cause won't even bother to go to a polling station.

As much we dislike politicians, it's better for them to lead the political sphere, rather than abdicate to comedians.
The evil that we fight is but the shadow of the evil that we do.
Reply
The evil that we fight is but the shadow of the evil that we do.
Reply
post #227 of 824
Quote:
Originally Posted by trumptman View Post

Those blinders much be quite thick Seg for you are indeed participating in the thread in which I contributed. What does get tiresome, unpalatable and stinks of avoiding actualitities is folks like yourself who ignore entire actions for a made up reality. Paris burns but OMG, the Tea Party will be murdering us all soon I swear is all we hear from folks like yourself. You prefer your fiction to the actual images and links posted because when they are posted you ignore them and repeat your caricatures and attacks.

Except Paris is not burning - lots of Right-wing Frenchies concerned only with doing even less work than they currently do but for more money are taking even more time off by parading round the streets and stopping occasionally for cafe au lait and the odd mirabelle.

In fact, the people you refer to are the same ones who voted in right-wing fascists like Le Pen and Sarkozy so you should be supporting them.

Quote:
We've played your little reindeer games before.

Reindeer game?



Is it like the Intent Game? But you have to wear comedy antlers to play?
What is Faith? When your good deed pleases you and your evil deed grieves you, you are a believer. What is Sin? When a thing disturbs the peace of your heart, give it up - Prophet Muhammad
Reply
What is Faith? When your good deed pleases you and your evil deed grieves you, you are a believer. What is Sin? When a thing disturbs the peace of your heart, give it up - Prophet Muhammad
Reply
post #228 of 824
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank777 View Post

As much we dislike politicians, it's better for them to lead the political sphere, rather than abdicate to comedians.

Or ham actors....that could work....
What is Faith? When your good deed pleases you and your evil deed grieves you, you are a believer. What is Sin? When a thing disturbs the peace of your heart, give it up - Prophet Muhammad
Reply
What is Faith? When your good deed pleases you and your evil deed grieves you, you are a believer. What is Sin? When a thing disturbs the peace of your heart, give it up - Prophet Muhammad
Reply
post #229 of 824
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank777 View Post

Democrats should be thoroughly embarrassed that their party has had to rely on a couple of TV comedians to attempt to drive their party's electoral prospects this November. I think many Americans will see this as further reason to go with the GOP tomorrow.

Politics should primarily be a clash of ideas. I understand that the D's didn't have a serious chance of hosting such a rally under their own banner, but perhaps they could have come up with another way to rally around a bunch of ideas that would show some independent thinking from the Presidential administration and given more of their congressional candidates a fighting chance.

Stewart and Colbert aren't on the ballot. Half the youth vote they're rallying to the Democratic cause won't even bother to go to a polling station.

As much we dislike politicians, it's better for them to lead the political sphere, rather than abdicate to comedians.

What's most interesting too is how the delusion has been shown to jump the shark so badly. See we are supposed to believe that Stewart and Colbert aren't doing this as a response to what Beck did. Yet the comparisons are instantly and easily made in the media owned by the same company for which they work. Hilariously the left on here even post pics and links to that corporate owned media citing it as proof when they would never accept such claims in reverse.

The funniest bit though is this claim of non-partisanship, detachment and a claim on the political center, even while being dispached from the mainstream. It stinks of screaming "don't you know who I am?" all while being shown the door.

Quote:
Originally Posted by segovius View Post

Except Paris is not burning - lots of Right-wing Frenchies concerned only with doing even less work than they currently do but for more money are taking even more time off by parading round the streets and stopping occasionally for cafe au lait and the odd mirabelle.

In fact, the people you refer to are the same ones who voted in right-wing fascists like Le Pen and Sarkozy so you should be supporting them.

Reindeer game?



Is it like the Intent Game? But you have to wear comedy antlers to play?

Please try harder. This isn't even worth addressing. It is very easy to find daily video and images of the violence. Perhaps you've grown so used to it that you don't even think of it as violence any more, but indeed it is.

"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." -George Orwell

Reply

"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." -George Orwell

Reply
post #230 of 824
No, trumptman. If senior figures in the government were calling for the sterilisation of American citizens, it would be international news. Democrats are not calling for eugenics.

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD COME BACK TO REALITY AND MAKE AN ADULT CONTRIBUTION TO THE NATIONAL DISCOURSE.

When you suggest they are, you making it harder for reasonable discussion, and you are making your country a shitter place, and you are making yourself look like a pants-pissing hysterical knobface.

You haven't provided a single piece of evidence that any Democrat is calling for eugenics.

That is because it is a fucking hysterical, absurd notion. Ridiculous. Do you think you're "winning" when you write this kind of nonsense?

You are making yourself look stupid.

And you WERE banned from applenova. And you WERE banned for a racist joke in a thread about HP face recognition. And you DID rejoin under the name MumboJumbo. These are all facts.
post #231 of 824
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mumbo Jumbo View Post

No, trumptman. If senior figures in the government were calling for the sterilisation of American citizens, it would be international news. Democrats are not calling for eugenics.

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD COME BACK TO REALITY AND MAKE AN ADULT CONTRIBUTION TO THE NATIONAL DISCOURSE.

When you suggest they are, you making it harder for reasonable discussion, and you are making your country a shitter place, and you are making yourself look like a pants-pissing hysterical knobface.

You haven't provided a single piece of evidence that any Democrat is calling for eugenics.

That is because it is a fucking hysterical, absurd notion. Ridiculous. Do you think you're "winning" when you write this kind of nonsense?

You are making yourself look stupid.

And you WERE banned from applenova. And you WERE banned for a racist joke in a thread about HP face recognition. And you DID rejoin under the name MumboJumbo. These are all facts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzguru View Post

Lefty Crackpot Theory: Chinese Dictators Funneling Cash into GOP Campaigns to Export Jobs

I now state my opinion:

Liberalism is a mental disorder.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Mumbo Jumbo View Post

So says the guy who wrote that if the Democrats werent successful in the November elections they would begin to talk about eugenics.


Quote:
Originally Posted by trumptman View Post

They already are talking about eugenics. The American people are now too stupid and thus are incapable of self-government.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mumbo Jumbo View Post

No. They are not saying that the American people are incapable of self government. This is some weird crap you have made up, or read on a blog. If they WERE saying this, that is still not the same as talking about disallowing people to contribute to the gene pool by sterilising them. You are pissing your pants.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mumbo Jumbo View Post

When you say that senior members of the Democratic Party have been talking about eugenics? That is a lie.

Quote:
Originally Posted by trumptman View Post

It is the truth. The examples have been noted and are easy to find in media accounts. Your screaming denials don't change that.

Quote:
Definition of EUGENICS
: a science that deals with the improvement (as by control of human mating) of hereditary qualities of a race or breed

http://mw2.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/eugenics

Quote:
Quote:
Eugenics: Literally, meaning normal genes, eugenics aims to improve the genetic constitution of the human species by selective breeding. The use of Albert Einstein's sperm to conceive a child (by artificial insemination) would represent an attempt at positive eugenics. The Nazis notoriously engaged in negative eugenics by genocide.

The word "eugenics" was coined by Sir Francis Galton (1822-1911) to denote scientific endeavors to increase the proportion of persons with better than average genetic endowment through selective mating of marriage partners.

Quote:
The practice of eugenics was first legally mandated in the United States in the state of Indiana, resulting in the forcible sterilization, incarceration, and occasionally euthanasia of the mentally or physically handicapped, the mentally ill, and ethnic minorities (particularly people of mixed racial heritage), and the adopting out of their children to non-disabled, Caucasian parents. Similar programs spread widely in the early part of the twentieth century, and still exist in some parts of the world. It is important to note that no experiment in eugenics has ever been shown to result in measurable improvements in human health. In fact, in the best known attempt at positive eugenics, the Nazi "Lebensborn" program, there was a higher-than- normal level of birth defects among the resulting offspring.

http://www.medterms.com/script/main/...rticlekey=3335

GLENN BECK, EUGENICS, AND HISTORY
Posted by Jill Lepore

MARCH 23, 2010

Quote:
Eugenics is Becks favorite history lesson because he wants to argue that something went wrong in America during the Progressive Era: the federal government assumed powers not granted by the Constitution. But, as the story of Paul Popenoe helps to illustrate, a role for the state in determining who is fit to marry became part of a conservative agenda. The same notion underlies family values, the Defense of Marriage Act, and Proposition 8.

That intellectual genealogy is strikingbut, for Gods sake, it doesnt make opponents of same-sex marriage Nazis. If history worked the way Beck thinks it does, he would be on the wrong side of the fight against fascism, but there is no Hitler in the House of Love. There is only the agony of history: the vital, never-ending, and often terrible struggle between what we inherit and what we become.

DID THIS HELP TO CLARIFY THE ISSUE?

無心 The idea of wilderness needs no defense, it only needs defenders., Wilderness is not a luxury but a necessity of the human spirit__Edward Abbey
Reply
無心 The idea of wilderness needs no defense, it only needs defenders., Wilderness is not a luxury but a necessity of the human spirit__Edward Abbey
Reply
post #232 of 824
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mumbo Jumbo View Post

No, trumptman. If senior figures in the government were calling for the sterilisation of American citizens, it would be international news. Democrats are not calling for eugenics.

You are welcome to show me any definition that defines eugenics as being merely about sterlization. You (as usual) are being patently dishonest about this. Eugenics is about engaging in any practice which you believe improves the genetic composition of a population. Thus declaring certain populations shouldn't reproduce, shouldn't have certain rights because they sub-human in some form, etc. all apply.

Quote:
FOR THE LOVE OF GOD COME BACK TO REALITY AND MAKE AN ADULT CONTRIBUTION TO THE NATIONAL DISCOURSE.

My contributions are easy to make with such a well known liar like yourself.

Quote:
When you suggest they are, you making it harder for reasonable discussion, and you are making your country a shitter place, and you are making yourself look like a pants-pissing hysterical knobface.

Actually if I wanted to make it hard for reasonable discussion, I'd hold a giant rally where the entire point is to stand for nothing but mock everything and call that the political center of the country.

Quote:
You haven't provided a single piece of evidence that any Democrat is calling for eugenics.

I haven't provided it to you because you are dishonest and desire to make it a strawman about sterlization which in no form is the sole means of practicing eugenics. Use the standard definition and you'll have your proof. Exclude it and continue to be profane and frustrated.

Quote:
That is because it is a fucking hysterical, absurd notion. Ridiculous. Do you think you're "winning" when you write this kind of nonsense?

See what I mean.

Quote:
You are making yourself look stupid.

Actually I'm coming off rather well in the discussion and you keep my information at the top of the forum while looking like a completely paranoid nutjob.

Quote:
And you WERE banned from applenova. And you WERE banned for a racist joke in a thread about HP face recognition. And you DID rejoin under the name MumboJumbo. These are all facts.

They are all your assertions which you cannot provide any proof for and which are of no consequence here regardless. You keep making them a key point because in your mind, they are the only "proof" of wrong doing you think you can find related to me and thus you will assert them repeatedly rather than address the thread topic.

In otherwords, you make up shit to try to refute the messenger since there is no way you can address the message.

"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." -George Orwell

Reply

"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." -George Orwell

Reply
post #233 of 824
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mumbo Jumbo View Post

No, trumptman. If senior figures in the government were calling for the sterilisation of American citizens, it would be international news. Democrats are not calling for eugenics.......

You haven't provided a single piece of evidence that any Democrat is calling for eugenics.

Quote:
Originally Posted by trumptman View Post

You are welcome to show me any definition that defines eugenics as being merely about sterlization. You (as usual) are being patently dishonest about this. Eugenics is about engaging in any practice which you believe improves the genetic composition of a population. Thus declaring certain populations shouldn't reproduce, shouldn't have certain rights because they sub-human in some form, etc. all apply...........

Working off your definition, tm, please provide some evidence that the Democrats are calling or had called for eugenics at anytime.




無心 The idea of wilderness needs no defense, it only needs defenders., Wilderness is not a luxury but a necessity of the human spirit__Edward Abbey
Reply
無心 The idea of wilderness needs no defense, it only needs defenders., Wilderness is not a luxury but a necessity of the human spirit__Edward Abbey
Reply
post #234 of 824
Eugenics.

WHATEVER the definition. Senior figures in the Democratic party are not talking about eugenics.

You wrote this.

You wrote a lie.

You have provided no evidence.

Because there is none. Because you are lying. Or you are wetting your pants for no reason. One of the two. Maybe a bit of both. Either way, you're not helping the situation. Your country needs you. And you're claiming that Democrats want eugenics. You're not helping. You're making your country shitter. By telling lies. You could always post some evidence? OK, forget it. You just want to tell lies. OK.

And you WERE BANNED FROM APPLENOVA.

And it WAS FOR MAKING A RACIST JOKE in a thread about HP face recognition.

And you REJOINED UNDER THE NAME MUMBOJUMBO.

post #235 of 824
Trumptman. On the subject of whether or not you were banned from applenova for making a racist joke in a thread about HP face recognition and then re-joined under the name MumboJumbo...

Well, I say you WERE banned from applenova for making a racist joke in a thread about HP face recognition and then re-joined under the name MumboJumbo.

And you say you WEREN'T banned from applenova for making a racist joke in a thread about HP face recognition and then re-joined under the name MumboJumbo.

So. One of us is lying, and one of us isn't. Everyone's just going to have make up their own mind.

Do you trust the guy who saying that senior Democrats like "Obama, Kerry, Reid and others" WANT TO PRACTICE EUGENICS ON AMERICAN CITIZENS and won't come up with any evidence?

Or do you trust the guy who is saying that senior Democrats ARE NOT calling for eugenics and please can we have some evidence?

You make the call. Trust your instincts.

(He was banned from applenova, if it's any help. )
post #236 of 824
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by FineTunes View Post

Working off your definition, tm, please provide some evidence that the Democrats are calling or had called for “eugenics” at anytime.





What is your position on it FineTimes? You often do not appear to take one and if I'm going to present a case, I might as well understand the audience.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mumbo Jumbo View Post

Eugenics.

WHATEVER the definition. Senior figures in the Democratic party are not talking about eugenics.

You wrote this.

You wrote a lie.

You have provided no evidence.

Because there is none. Because you are lying. Or you are wetting your pants for no reason. One of the two. Maybe a bit of both. Either way, you're not helping the situation. Your country needs you. And you're claiming that Democrats want eugenics. You're not helping. You're making your country shitter. By telling lies. You could always post some evidence? OK, forget it. You just want to tell lies. OK.

And you WERE BANNED FROM APPLENOVA.

And it WAS FOR MAKING A RACIST JOKE in a thread about HP face recognition.

And you REJOINED UNDER THE NAME MUMBOJUMBO.


You keep repeating this point MJ.

A quick point, what do you think it proves?

I could make a forum right now. The software, hosting and services are provided for free. I could preemptively ban you for bad jokes, poor taste, being a gigantic asshole, having uneven earlobes, whatever.

You keep citing this as proof of something. What does it prove? Does owning a forum place someone on some higher moral ground? Does being able to arbitrarily ban someone from said forums prove that the grounds the owner of said forums provided or that were inferred are factual.

Why just keep repeating yourself? Sure the reptition is a lie, but shouldn't the lie at least serve a good purpose?

I own a car.
I've banned you from my passenger seat for being a racist.
It must be true because I own a car and I've banned you.

See how that works? Now repeat it a thousand times to make it more "true."

"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." -George Orwell

Reply

"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." -George Orwell

Reply
post #237 of 824
How did you know about my uneven earlobes?

That's some serious internet-fu.
post #238 of 824
Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzguru View Post

Lefty Crackpot Theory: Chinese Dictators Funneling Cash into GOP Campaigns to Export Jobs

I now state my opinion:

Liberalism is a mental disorder.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mumbo Jumbo View Post

So says the guy who wrote that if the Democrats werent successful in the November elections they would begin to talk about eugenics.

Quote:
Originally Posted by trumptman View Post

They already are talking about eugenics. The American people are now too stupid and thus are incapable of self-government.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mumbo Jumbo View Post

No. They are not saying that the American people are incapable of self government. This is some weird crap you have made up, or read on a blog. If they WERE saying this, that is still not the same as talking about disallowing people to contribute to the gene pool by sterilising them. You are pissing your pants.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mumbo Jumbo View Post

When you say that senior members of the Democratic Party have been talking about eugenics? That is a lie.

Quote:
Originally Posted by trumptman View Post

It is the truth. The examples have been noted and are easy to find in media accounts. Your screaming denials don't change that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mumbo Jumbo View Post

No, trumptman. If senior figures in the government were calling for the sterilisation of American citizens, it would be international news. Democrats are not calling for eugenics.......

You haven't provided a single piece of evidence that any Democrat is calling for eugenics.

Quote:
Originally Posted by trumptman View Post

You are welcome to show me any definition that defines eugenics as being merely about sterlization. You (as usual) are being patently dishonest about this. Eugenics is about engaging in any practice which you believe improves the genetic composition of a population. Thus declaring certain populations shouldn't reproduce, shouldn't have certain rights because they sub-human in some form, etc. all apply...........

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mumbo Jumbo View Post

Eugenics.

WHATEVER the definition. Senior figures in the Democratic party are not talking about eugenics.

You wrote this.

You wrote a lie.

You have provided no evidence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by trumptman View Post

What is your position on it FineTimes? You often do not appear to take one and if I'm going to present a case, I might as well understand the audience.

You keep repeating this point MJ.

A quick point, what do you think it proves?

Quote:
Originally Posted by FineTunes View Post

Working off your definition, tm, please provide some evidence that the Democrats are calling or had called for eugenics at anytime.





Quote:
Originally Posted by trumptman View Post

What is your position on it FineTimes? You often do not appear to take one and if I'm going to present a case, I might as well understand the audience.

OBTW: I'll assume you are addressing me, FineTunes and not my alter eqo FineTimes [two typos in the same word????]------OK fair question. I do not believe that you can present a case to show that the Democrats have called for, are calling for, or will call for eugenics. You were the one who stated that the Democrats were already planning on it and that it can be found in the press. Please also note that I provided this GLENN BECK, EUGENICS, AND HISTORY as an interesting counter point to your claims.
無心 The idea of wilderness needs no defense, it only needs defenders., Wilderness is not a luxury but a necessity of the human spirit__Edward Abbey
Reply
無心 The idea of wilderness needs no defense, it only needs defenders., Wilderness is not a luxury but a necessity of the human spirit__Edward Abbey
Reply
post #239 of 824
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by FineTunes View Post

OBTW: I'll assume you are addressing me, FineTunes and not my alter eqo FineTimes [two typos in the same word????]------OK fair question. I do not believe that you can present a case to show that the Democrats have called for, are calling for, or will call for eugenics. You were the one who stated that the Democrats were already planning on it and that it can be found in the press. Please also note that I provided this [B]

What you provided is a link whereby a writer notes that Beck resembles a former teacher of his and thus he winces. He also notes that Beck mentions leftist motivations and their roots in eugenics as well.

I'm trying to see where you are coming from. I'm not sure what case you are presenting with regard to the Beck link.

Eugenics is broadly defined as promoting the use of practices that you believe will improve the genetic composition of a population.

Are we in agreement on this point?

"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." -George Orwell

Reply

"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." -George Orwell

Reply
post #240 of 824
Quote:
Originally Posted by FineTunes View Post

OK fair question. I do not believe that you can present a case to show that the Democrats have called for, are calling for, or will call for eugenics. You were the one who stated that the Democrats were already planning on it and that it can be found in the press. Please also note that I provided this GLENN BECK, EUGENICS, AND HISTORY as an interesting counter point to your claims.


Quote:
Originally Posted by trumptman View Post


..I'm trying to see where you are coming from......

Eugenics is broadly defined as promoting the use of practices that you believe will improve the genetic composition of a population.

Are we in agreement on this point?

No, I do not believe in eugenics[now you know a little more about me]. Try this as a definition---I provided it ealier:

Quote:
Definition of EUGENICS

: a science that deals with the improvement (as by control of human mating) of hereditary qualities of a race or breed

You still haven't provided what mj and I have asked, have you?

無心 The idea of wilderness needs no defense, it only needs defenders., Wilderness is not a luxury but a necessity of the human spirit__Edward Abbey
Reply
無心 The idea of wilderness needs no defense, it only needs defenders., Wilderness is not a luxury but a necessity of the human spirit__Edward Abbey
Reply
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: PoliticalOutsider
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › PoliticalOutsider › The American Left Slides Into Psychosis