or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › PoliticalOutsider › The American Left Slides Into Psychosis

The American Left Slides Into Psychosis - Page 8

post #281 of 824
Ya, do what Trump does. Spam the forum with no links, no quotes, AND no thoughts.

“The nitrogen in our DNA, the calcium in our teeth, the iron in our blood, the carbon in our apple pies were made in the interiors of collapsing stars. We are made of starstuff.” 
-Sagan

“The nitrogen in our DNA, the calcium in our teeth, the iron in our blood, the carbon in our apple pies were made in the interiors of collapsing stars. We are made of starstuff.” 
-Sagan
post #282 of 824
Quote:
Originally Posted by FineTunes View Post

" Fine[Tunes], I enjoy your postings"

Partial quotes to distort the meaning. What an interesting new tactic from you FT. The desperation must be setting in quite strongly. Way to avoid noting which practices denote eugenics again as well while demanding someone give you examples of what you won't define.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BR View Post

Ya, do what Trump does. Spam the forum with no links, no quotes, AND no thoughts.

Yes, I understand that you consider postings free of hatred and vitriol to be empty, but not all of us can be hatemongers on the same scale as you.

"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." -George Orwell

"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." -George Orwell

post #283 of 824
Quote:
Originally Posted by trumptman View Post

Partial quotes to distort the meaning. What an interesting new tactic from you FT.

Gee thanks for the compliment.

Quote:

The desperation must be setting in quite strongly. Way to avoid noting which practices denote eugenics again as well while demanding someone give you examples of what you won't define.

Nice try tm, but remember who was supposed to answer the question---your definition was operative----the Cliff Notes of the plot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mumbo Jumbo View Post

So says the guy who wrote that if the Democrats werent successful in the November elections they would begin to talk about eugenics.

Quote:

They already are talking about eugenics. The American people are now too stupid and thus are incapable of self-government.

Quote:

When you say that senior members of the Democratic Party have been talking about eugenics? That is a lie.

Quote:

It is the truth. The examples have been noted and are easy to find in media accounts. Your screaming denials don't change that.

Quote:

Eugenics.
WHATEVER the definition. Senior figures in the Democratic party are not talking about eugenics.

You wrote this.

You wrote a lie.

You have provided no evidence.

Quote:

I'm trying to see where you are coming from. I'm not sure what case you are presenting with regard to the Beck link.

Eugenics is broadly defined as promoting the use of practices that you believe will improve the genetic composition of a population.

Quote:

Ok, lets roll with your definition then. Now you have no reason not to provide the information that I and mj asked for, do you----let's not concern ourselves what mj's definition of eugenics are, I'm sure mj won't object about the semantics.

Some reviews of your comments in this thread:

Quote:
Originally Posted by segovius View Post

I'm wondering Trumpy....do you actually ever feel like contributing anything?

[emphasis added by FT]

Quote:
Originally Posted by BR View Post

無心 The idea of wilderness needs no defense, it only needs defenders., Wilderness is not a luxury but a necessity of the human spirit__Edward Abbey
無心 The idea of wilderness needs no defense, it only needs defenders., Wilderness is not a luxury but a necessity of the human spirit__Edward Abbey
post #284 of 824
Quote:

Gee thanks for the compliment.

Clear misrepresentation isn't a compliment.

Quote:
Nice try tm, but remember who was supposed to answer the question---your definition was operative----the Cliff Notes of the plot.

Yes except, now you've proven and admitted that you will partially quote so as to distort meaning. Interestingly I state exactly the type of thing they are talking about that I consider to be a eugenics practice. You've just quoted it again.

You then say you agree to my definition, and that you are fine with it, only you fail to quote where I ask you to clarify your understanding of my definition. You've cited what you consider to be links to eugenic practices. I've asked you to state, using my definition, what practices make them eugenics. You won' do that either.

I really could care less what a few other illogical folks practicing ad-homs think about my posts on here.

Also you do remember that the thread was begun with a post full of examples of violence and psychosis on my part. Sorry FT but the little practice of just dropping off a link, a quote and no thought doesn't roll well with me. If you want to discuss something, you've got to be willing to engage a person not just make demands and distort what they type. The point of the thread stands. My assertion stands and anyone can easily do a google search or two and find all manner of instances where Democratic leadership are blaming the voter and declaring them stupid, ill-informed and more to justify why they were slaughtered in the election results.

Your little pump and dump where you drop some pretty pictures, or quote articles whole but provide no thought is going to be called what it really is, spamming. You can't have a discussion with a spammer. Beginning for me to spam rather than discuss won't change the nature of what you do either. You have to engage FT.

post #285 of 824
Quote:

Clear misrepresentation isn't a compliment.

Yes except, now you've proven and admitted that you will partially quote so as to distort meaning. Interestingly I state exactly the type of thing they are talking about that I consider to be a eugenics practice. You've just quoted it again.

You then say you agree to my definition, and that you are fine with it, only you fail to quote where I ask you to clarify your understanding of my definition. You've cited what you consider to be links to eugenic practices. I've asked you to state, using my definition, what practices make them eugenics. You won' do that either.

I really could care less what a few other illogical folks practicing ad-homs think about my posts on here.

Also you do remember that the thread was begun with a post full of examples of violence and psychosis on my part. Sorry FT but the little practice of just dropping off a link, a quote and no thought doesn't roll well with me. If you want to discuss something, you've got to be willing to engage a person not just make demands and distort what they type. The point of the thread stands. My assertion stands and anyone can easily do a google search or two and find all manner of instances where Democratic leadership are blaming the voter and declaring them stupid, ill-informed and more to justify why they were slaughtered in the election results.

Your little pump and dump where you drop some pretty pictures, or quote articles whole but provide no thought is going to be called what it really is, spamming. You can't have a discussion with a spammer. Beginning for me to spam rather than discuss won't change the nature of what you do either. You have to engage FT.

tm, YOU DON'T HAVE TO ANSWER THE QUESTION, OK, WE KNOW THAT YOU CAN'T PROVIDE AN ANSWER.
post #286 of 824
Quote:

tm, YOU DON'T HAVE TO ANSWER THE QUESTION, OK, WE KNOW THAT YOU CAN'T PROVIDE AN ANSWER.

I provided an answer. I won't bother with links to that answer until you agree that to the answer.

Sorry that you can't tell the difference. You wanted PROOF of the answer but you won't agree that it is the answer.

You want proof to something you won't define.

You must be horribly embarrassed by this.

post #287 of 824
Quote:

I provided an answer. I won't bother with links to that answer until you agree that to the answer.

Sorry that you can't tell the difference. You wanted PROOF of the answer but you won't agree that it is the answer.

You want proof to something you won't define.

You must be horribly embarrassed by this.

you don't have to answer, don't even try
post #288 of 824
Quote:

you don't have to answer, don't even try

I already answered but you want proof for the answer. Proof to something you won't admit is AN answer. How embarrassing for you this must be!

post #289 of 824
Quote:

I already answered but you want proof for the answer. Proof to something you won't admit is answer.

Maybe he doesn't want proof so much as intelligible grammatical constructs - I know I do.

The Right are almost lapsing into Klingon lately...but I suppose it is hard to speak properly if you are foaming at the mouth.
What is Faith? When your good deed pleases you and your evil deed grieves you, you are a believer. What is Sin? When a thing disturbs the peace of your heart, give it up - Prophet Muhammad
What is Faith? When your good deed pleases you and your evil deed grieves you, you are a believer. What is Sin? When a thing disturbs the peace of your heart, give it up - Prophet Muhammad
post #290 of 824
Quote:

Maybe he doesn't want proof so much as intelligible grammatical constructs - I know I do.

The Right are almost lapsing into Klingon lately...but I suppose it is hard to speak properly if you are foaming at the mouth.

You're projecting again. Either that our you're preparing to bring about the violence you feel deserved against those who are of an animal nature and who debase the entire human race.

Sorry that we aren't of master race stock like yourself there Seg. You'll just have to put up with our mongrel ways and thoughts. They aren't pure and higher level like your own. Try not to stomp us to death out or pure contempt please.

post #291 of 824
Quote:

I already answered but you want proof for the answer. Proof to something you won't admit is AN answer. How embarrassing for you this must be!

Not embarrassed at all, since you didn't answer the question.
post #292 of 824
Quote:

Proof that tm answered the question would be nice.
post #293 of 824
Quote:

You're projecting again. Either that our you're preparing to bring about the violence you feel deserved against those who are of an animal nature and who debase the entire human race.

Sorry that we aren't of master race stock like yourself there Seg. You'll just have to put up with our mongrel ways and thoughts. They aren't pure and higher level like your own. Try not to stomp us to death out or pure contempt please.

I don't think that "Seg." ever claimed to be part of a master race---making things up again?
post #294 of 824
Quote:

I don't think that "Seg." ever claimed to be part of a master race---making things up again?

Well...I am Welsh but it's true I tend to keep it quiet....
post #295 of 824
Quote:

Proof that tm answered the question would be nice.

It was answered. You've even quoted it. You even quoted and noted that myself and another poster were going back and forth about it. You said you wanted proof. I said let's agree on a definition and Ill give proof. You've spammed the thread since then and now are trying to alter what you said dozens of posts back.

Quote:

He gave the definition of those who disagree with him. The label is easy to see. Sorry if you don't like the definition. Perhaps you and he would prefer the term untermensch instead. You state that something is beneath human nature, then by definition you are saying they are under humans or subhumans. I have no doubt that since Seg loves the author of Übermensch so much and clearly labels and considers those in disagreement to be inferior.

As the article notes....

Quote:
The term Übermensch was a favourite of the Nazi regime, which borrowed selectively (and superficially) from Nietzsche's work and sought to adopt him as a philosophical mascot. Their conception of the Übermensch, however, was racial in nature, whereas Nietzsche himself was vehemently critical of both antisemitism and German nationalism.[11] [12] The Nazi notion of the master race also spawned the idea of "inferior races" (Untermenschen) which could be dominated and enslaved; this term does not originate with Nietzsche.

See the difference between yourself, Seg and say... the Nazi's is that they applied the term racially. Now I always have to get clarification about racial stuff, something which I've asked your for now about a dozen times, because the European and American concepts of race are different. The American concept of race is wrapped up largely in skin color whereas in Europe it is wrapped up in religion, language, culture, etc.

So the Nazi's applied the concept via their European version of race. You appear to have applied it using the American form of race. We can't be sure since you won't answer questions but prefer to spam the thread. Regardless of how it is applied though the concept exists and when you hold in your mind the concept of Übermensch and the belief that others are Untermenschen, then you are practicing eugenics. You may be using different criteria to select your master race, but you are indeed practicing it.

Not surprisingly the Übermensch feel the Untermenschen are not capable of running their own lives. They promote policies and burdens to lessen their child bearing potential and ultimately to lessen their numbers completely. The Übermensch accomplish this by consolidating power in a large central government and dictating life to the Untermenschen. They don't feel bad denying them freedom or rights because of course they are that which must be overcome and that which is less than man.

Quote:
The book's protagonist, Zarathustra, contends that "man is something which ought to be overcome:"

All beings so far have created something beyond themselves; and do you want to be the ebb of this great flood and even go back to the beasts rather than overcome man? What is the ape to man? A laughingstock or a painful embarrassment. And man shall be just that for the overman: a laughingstock or a painful embarrassment…

If this is not enough of an answer for you, or if you did not have this understanding prior to this, then you have it now. It is not hard to find statements from Democratic leadership that reflects this understanding at all. Every time they label voters or constituents as anything inferior, they are practicing this concept. They believe themselves the superior and believe they have failed to convince the inferior. When they believe the inferior cannot be convinced, they seek authoritarian forms of government and control and history has shown they do so violently and killing millions in the process.

I bid you good day.

post #296 of 824
Quote:

Can you repeat the answer again----if you did answer. Then I can tell you if I agree or disagree with your answer---if you did answer. Then you can proceed to provide the links you claim to have. Which is what I thought was the question.

Quote:

So says the guy who wrote that if the Democrats werent successful in the November elections they would begin to talk about eugenics.

Quote:

They already are talking about eugenics. The American people are now too stupid and thus are incapable of self-government.

Quote:

When you say that senior members of the Democratic Party have been talking about eugenics? That is a lie.

Quote:

It is the truth. The examples have been noted and are easy to find in media accounts. Your screaming denials don't change that.

Quote:

Ok, lets roll with your definition then. Now you have no reason not to provide the information that I and mj asked for, do you----let's not concern ourselves what mj's definition of eugenics are, I'm sure mj won't object about the semantics.

[/QUOTE]
post #297 of 824
@Trumpy.....if I were you I'd stick to Ayn Rand.

Nietzsche is one of the easiest and most accessible of philosophers it's true but in your case it does nevertheless seem a bridge too far.
post #298 of 824
Quote:

Can you repeat the answer again----if you did answer. Then I can tell you if I agree or disagree with your answer---if you did answer. Then you can proceed to provide the links you claim to have. Which is what I thought was the question.

You apparently just ignored the very extended and elaborated on answer above defining eugenic terms, thoughts and actions in my view.

post #299 of 824
Quote:

Now I always have to get clarification about racial stuff, something which I've asked your for now about a dozen times, because the European and American concepts of race are different. The American concept of race is wrapped up largely in skin color whereas in Europe it is wrapped up in religion, language, culture, etc.

So Islamophobia, anti semitism and anti-Catholism in the US is based on skin color?

Quote:

If this is not enough of an answer for you, or if you did not have this understanding prior to this, then you have it now. It is not hard to find statements from Democratic leadership that reflects this understanding at all. Every time they label voters or constituents as anything inferior, they are practicing this concept. They believe themselves the superior and believe they have failed to convince the inferior. When they believe the inferior cannot be convinced, they seek authoritarian forms of government and control and history has shown they do so violently and killing millions in the process.

I bid you good day.

So can you provide links. And how is this eugenics according to your definition?
Quote:

Eugenics is broadly defined as promoting the use of practices that you believe will improve the genetic composition of a population.
Are we in agreement on this point?
post #300 of 824
Quote:

you apparently just ignored the very extended and elaborated on answer above defining eugenic terms, thoughts and actions in my view.

see the above. Now provide the links that you said you had.---or did you forget the question?
post #301 of 824
Quote:

So Islamophobia, anti semitism and anti-Catholism in the US is based on skin color?

Holy cow don't forget the damn Italians of which I happen to be one. I mean we've still got that nice minstrel show Jersey Shore on for goodness sakes!

Quote:
So can you provide links. And how is this eugenics according to your definition?

I can and have provided links. I've mentioned general examples. If you want to find a specific example and ask about it then link to it and let's fire away. However I'm already doing all the heavy lifting here while you feign ignorance and ask for repetition while spamming the thread with links you refuse to discuss and pretty pictures.

post #302 of 824
Quote:

see the above. Now provide the links that you said you had.---or did you forget the question?

I'm pretty sure there were links in those posts as well.

post #303 of 824
The American left... man are the "the American people" aka those who voted for Republican stupid and dumb. They are a special brand of crazy. They are voting against their own interests, etc.

The irony when they talk about Lindsey Lohen is just hilarious. If you want to see pure tabloid journalism with comical faces and not much else, take a look at the Huffington Post front page. Take a look at whole is going to rally's and getting their news from COMICS.

The irony kills me here.

post #304 of 824
Quote:

Now I always have to get clarification about racial stuff, something which I've asked your for now about a dozen times, because the European and American concepts of race are different. The American concept of race is wrapped up largely in skin color whereas in Europe it is wrapped up in religion, language, culture, etc.

Quote:

Holy cow don't forget the damn Italians of which I happen to be one. I mean we've still got that nice minstrel show Jersey Shore on for goodness sakes!

Holly Sh!t batman, tm is a "damn Italian---couldn't tell from tm's name. Is that translated to Italiano[a] dannato[a]? OBTW people of Italian descent are considered caucasian, so prejudice against Italian immigrants in this country were not based upon skin color--but more on ethnicity, language and possibly religion.

Quote:

I can and have provided links. I've mentioned general examples. If you want to find a specific example and ask about it then link to it and let's fire away. However I'm already doing all the heavy lifting here while you feign ignorance and ask for repetition while spamming the thread with links you refuse to discuss and pretty pictures.

OK if you say so. Not going to waste any more time on this.
post #305 of 824
Quote:

I'm pretty sure there were links in those posts as well.

if you say so
post #306 of 824
Wow, some of the KosKids are losing their minds.

Quote:
You need to drink up.

And quickly.

And heavily.

Because your time is limited.

Real damned limited.

So party while you can, but mind the increasingly loud clock ticking away in the corners of your consciousness.

The clock that reminds you how little time you and yours have left.

Not much more now.

and....

Quote:
And unlike, say, the bald eagle or some exotic species of muskrat, you are not worth saving.

In forty years or so, maybe fewer, there wont be any more white people around who actually remember that Leave it to Beaver, Father Knows Best, Opie-Taylor-Down-at-the-Fishing Hole cornpone bullshit that you hold so near and dear to your heart.

There wont be any more white folks around who think the 1950s were the good old days, because there wont be any more white folks around who actually remember them, and so therefore, well be able to teach about them accurately and honestly, without hurting your precious feelings, or those of the so-called greatest generation -- a bunch whose white members were by and large a gaggle of miscreants who helped save the world from fascism only to return home and oppose the ending of it here, by doing nothing to lift a finger on behalf of the civil rights struggle.

So to hell with you and all who revere you.

By then, half the country will be black or brown. And there is nothing you can do about it.

Nothing, Senõr Tancredo.

Nothing, Senõra Angle, or Senõra Brewer, or Senõr Beck.

Loy tiene muy mal, hijo de Puta.

and....

Quote:
Because those who have lived on the margins, who have been abused, maligned, targeted by austerity measures and budget cuts, subjected to racism, classism, sexism, straight supremacy and every other form of oppression always know more about their abusers than the abusers know about their victims.

They have to study you, to pay careful attention, to adjust their body armor accordingly, and to memorize your sleep patterns.

And I do not mean by that your physical destruction. We dont play those games. Were not into the whole Second Amendment remedies, militia, armed resistance bullshit that your side fetishizes, cuz, see, we dont have to be. We don't need guns.

We just have to be patient.

And wait for your hearts to stop beating.

And stop they will.

And for some of you, real damned soon, truth be told.

Do you hear it?

They sure are a happy bunch! Please enjoy the fact that they are praying for your death.

post #307 of 824
As predicted, the American Left have traded their brass knuckles in for a metal bat, and continue to repeatedly bash themselves in the face while complaining that it hurts.

Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem.

(I prefer the tumult of liberty to the quiet of servitude.)

Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem.

(I prefer the tumult of liberty to the quiet of servitude.)

post #308 of 824
Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzguru View Post

As predicted, the American Left have traded their brass knuckles in for a metal bat, and continue to repeatedly bash themselves in the face while complaining that it hurts.

And yet....it's strange how all the metaphors from the Right involve extreme violence and weapons.

Their position is one of insanity: they deride violence but uphold violence.

If someone on the Left is anti-war they are derided by the Right.

Yet the Right claim the Left are violent.

In the same way they claim the Left are insane.

They are the classic case of the lunatic in the asylum screaming they are the doctor.

All we can do now I think is calmly agree "of course you are, yes....it's those evil Lefties....now shshhh there Doctor....."
post #309 of 824
Quote:

And yet....it's strange how all the metaphors from the Right involve extreme violence and weapons.

Their position is one of insanity: they deride violence but uphold violence.

If someone on the Left is anti-war they are derided by the Right.

Yet the Right claim the Left are violent.

In the same way they claim the Left are insane.

They are the classic case of the lunatic in the asylum screaming they are the doctor.

All we can do now I think is calmly agree "of course you are, yes....it's those evil Lefties....now shshhh there Doctor....."

It's crazy to someone like you we understand. See there is this thing called intent and another thing called action. There is rhetoric and there is reality.

So someone on the left claims they want peace, then they smash in shop windows, loot them, overturn cars and burn down buildings.

Meanwhile someone on the right declares that liberty comes at the cost of blood, and they protest peacefully and often even clean up the messes of others.

In your mind the good intentions excuse the bad actions.

Likewise in your mind, the caricatures you've created and the motivations and intentions you've assigned to them obscure the good actions.

Please take off the mental blinders and give reality a good hard stare.

post #310 of 824
Quote:

So someone on the left claims they want peace, then they smash in shop windows, loot them, overturn cars and burn down buildings.

Sounds like the Army have been recruiting Lefties then for Afghanistan and the coming Iran fiesta...

Which is odd because last I heard Lefties were the ones who were protesting it and traditionally refuse to go.

Still...you must know what you're talking about....
post #311 of 824
Quote:

Sounds like the Army have been recruiting Lefties then for Afghanistan and the coming Iran fiesta...

Which is odd because last I heard Lefties were the ones who were protesting it and traditionally refuse to go.

Still...you must know what you're talking about....

Interesting that you appear to have no ability to discern between a government sanctioned by the people who then hire volunteers to defend them, and violence brought against the people and their government by leftist radicals seeking to undermine it and society in general.

post #312 of 824
Quote:

Interesting that you appear to have no ability to discern between a government sanctioned by the people who then hire volunteers to defend them, and violence brought against the people and their government by leftist radicals seeking to undermine it and society in general.

It's the nature of the volunteers I'm focussing on...and the nature of the non-volunteers....
post #313 of 824
Quote:

It's the nature of the volunteers I'm focussing on...and the nature of the non-volunteers....

Yes and by nature we know you mean their intentions of course.

post #314 of 824
Quote:

Yes and by nature we know you mean their intentions of course.

Of course...in this case the intention to kill and torture - but you know that anyway judging by how funny you find it.

Did you ever feel like signing up yourself and venting some of that rage Trumpy?

Pretty lucky for everyone you are more of the armchair strategist I guess. More frathouse hazing headlines would not have done the National Cause much good would it? Admirable self-sacrifice really...must have been tempting to kick some ass out there.....
post #315 of 824
Quote:

Of course...in this case the intention to kill and torture - but you know that anyway judging by how funny you find it.

Did you ever feel like signing up yourself and venting some of that rage Trumpy?

Pretty lucky for everyone you are more of the armchair strategist I guess. More frathouse hazing headlines would not have done the National Cause much good would it? Admirable self-sacrifice really...must have been tempting to kick some ass out there.....

I guess you are arguing with your mind-based caricatures because I don't know what the heck you are talking about.

Come back out of intent land Seg. Join us here in reality for a bit.

post #316 of 824
Quote:

I guess you are arguing with your mind-based caricatures because I don't know what the heck you are talking about.

Come back out of intent land Seg. Join us here in reality for a bit.

While you claim that senior Democrats want to practice eugenics, you have absolutely no right at all to talk about "reality".
post #317 of 824
Quote:

While you claim that senior Democrats want to practice eugenics, you have absolutely no right at all to talk about "reality".

Actually I do thanks. Your careful refutation of my in depth analysis with snide asides doesn't change that fact.

post #318 of 824
Quote:

Actually I do thanks. Your careful refutation of my in depth analysis with snide asides doesn't change that fact.

You seem to have taken some quotes from some senior Democrats and then made the absurd claim these politicians are "really" saying that they want to manage the American gene pool.

You've won the election. You can stop with the crazy bullshit now.
post #319 of 824
Quote:

The American left... man are the "the American people" aka those who voted for Republican stupid and dumb. They are a special brand of crazy. They are voting against their own interests, etc.

The irony when they talk about Lindsey Lohen is just hilarious. If you want to see pure tabloid journalism with comical faces and not much else, take a look at the Huffington Post front page. Take a look at whole is going to rally's and getting their news from COMICS.

The irony kills me here.

That's amazing. Horrifying, but amazing.
I can only please one person per day.  Today is not your day.  Tomorrow doesn't look good either.  
I can only please one person per day.  Today is not your day.  Tomorrow doesn't look good either.  
post #320 of 824
Quote:

You seem to have taken some quotes from some senior Democrats and then made the absurd claim these politicians are "really" saying that they want to manage the American gene pool.

You've won the election. You can stop with the crazy bullshit now.

Well I only have to link to the obscure stuff. There are plenty of mainstream quotes from Democratic leadership claiming the American people are too stupid to manage themselves.

You can find those yourself though.

Return Home
  Back to Forum: PoliticalOutsider
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › PoliticalOutsider › The American Left Slides Into Psychosis