or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › PoliticalOutsider › The American Left Slides Into Psychosis
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The American Left Slides Into Psychosis - Page 10

post #361 of 824
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by FineTunes View Post

MJ, you surely did not expect an answer---did you?? You've dealt with tm longer than I have. I only wanted an answer to the original question--not to go through 2 pages of dialogue with the end result of the question not being answered and ending up on Nixon---errr tm's enemies list.

You called my answers a tirade and then demand another. Interesting....

I showed you my answers. What about them is not "answery" enough for you?

Is English not your first language?

"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." -George Orwell

Reply

"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." -George Orwell

Reply
post #362 of 824
Quote:
Originally Posted by segovius View Post

Heheh...

Dems = Literal Truth

Repubs = See In Context

Pathetic....

And still no answer to my question.


In the long list of unanswered questions by tm, I've lost track of what was the latest question. It wasn't this one, was it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by segovius View Post

I have a question. It's philosophical so you might want to sit down for a while.
I'd appreciate an answer though and just for you we'll make it simple. You can choose:

A) Yes

B) No


Now here is the question:

"If, with hindsight, one knew Hitler was going to be responsible for the deaths of tens of millions of people and - theoretically - one could turn back the clock to stop him being born or even perhaps abort or extinguish him shortly after birth, would you TRUMPY, support that?"

Remember...A or B...yes or no...
I appreciate you'll need time to digest and chug the old cogs into gear but don't take too long...
無心 The idea of wilderness needs no defense, it only needs defenders., Wilderness is not a luxury but a necessity of the human spirit__Edward Abbey
Reply
無心 The idea of wilderness needs no defense, it only needs defenders., Wilderness is not a luxury but a necessity of the human spirit__Edward Abbey
Reply
post #363 of 824
Quote:
Originally Posted by trumptman View Post


Now who is posting pictures?????????
無心 The idea of wilderness needs no defense, it only needs defenders., Wilderness is not a luxury but a necessity of the human spirit__Edward Abbey
Reply
無心 The idea of wilderness needs no defense, it only needs defenders., Wilderness is not a luxury but a necessity of the human spirit__Edward Abbey
Reply
post #364 of 824
Quote:
Originally Posted by trumptman View Post

You called my answers a tirade and then demand another. Interesting....

I showed you my answers. What about them is not "answery" enough for you?

Is English not your first language?

No, as others here, we gave up on you answering questions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by trumptman View Post

Is English not your first language?

I guess you need a tutor?
無心 The idea of wilderness needs no defense, it only needs defenders., Wilderness is not a luxury but a necessity of the human spirit__Edward Abbey
Reply
無心 The idea of wilderness needs no defense, it only needs defenders., Wilderness is not a luxury but a necessity of the human spirit__Edward Abbey
Reply
post #365 of 824
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by FineTunes View Post

No, as others here, we gave up on you answering questions.

You didn't quote any questions. I showed you my statements of fact to the non-asked questions. What more do you want?

You want proof of my answers. That's fine. State what constitutes proof and I'll be happy to provide it.

However considering you can't even recognize the answer, why am I going to piss in the wind to find proof when you won't even state what you will accept as proof.

Quote:
I guess you need a tutor?

My tutoring you has worked pretty well. This is probably the longest you've typed without some emotions or quoting entire articles and their links with no comment.

I'm having quite the positive effect on you.

You're welcome.

"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." -George Orwell

Reply

"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." -George Orwell

Reply
post #366 of 824
Eugenics.

You are suggesting that senior members of a political party in a western democracy are about to throw away any chance of their re-election, for good, in the face of universal international disgust, by discussing the possibility of eugenics.

I know that you're the only one in the whole world who has noticed this, and not a single journalist, pundit or politician among the millions of your nation's citizens has made any capital with this, but still.

Eugenics.

Without playing THE INTENT GAME.

Show me how those quotes mean that Democrats are discussing EUGENICS.
post #367 of 824
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mumbo Jumbo View Post

Eugenics.

You are suggesting that senior members of a political party in a western democracy are about to throw away any chance of their re-election, for good, in the face of universal international disgust, by discussing the possibility of eugenics.

Since you aren't using the quote function, and in fact are reinterpreting my words, I'll need clarification. What do you mean by possibility of eugenics? I have to ask since thy are your words and not mine.

Quote:
I know that you're the only one in the whole world who has noticed this, and not a single journalist, pundit or politician among the millions of your nation's citizens has made any capital with this, but still.

I said there were lots of articles that noted the language of Democrats and Democratic leaders whereby they argued the Democrats were arguing they were Übermensch and those voting against them were not. Do you doubt these articles?

Quote:
Eugenics.

Without playing THE INTENT GAME.

Show me how those quotes mean that Democrats are discussing EUGENICS.

It isn't about intent. Übermensch isn't some bullshit I made up.

Zarathustra ties the Übermensch to the death of God. While this God was the ultimate expression of other-worldly values and the instincts that gave birth to those values, belief in that God nevertheless did give life meaning for a time. God is dead means that the idea of God can no longer provide values. With the sole source of values no longer capable of providing those values, there is a real chance of nihilism.

Zarathustra presents the Übermensch as the creator of new values. In this way, it appears as a solution to the problem of the death of God and nihilism. Because the Übermensch acts to create new values within the moral vacuum of nihilism, there is nothing that this creative act would not justify. Alternatively, in the absence of this creation, there are no grounds upon which to criticize or justify any action, including the particular values created and the means by which they are promulgated.

In order to avoid a relapse into Platonic Idealism or asceticism, the creation of these new values cannot be motivated by the same instincts that gave birth to those tables of values. Instead, they must be motivated by a love of this world and of life. Whereas Nietzsche diagnosed the Christian value system as a reaction against life and hence destructive in a sense, the new values which the Übermensch will be responsible for will be life-affirming and creative.


It is a set of values and a goal.

Some commentators associate the Übermensch with a program of eugenics.[6] This is most pronounced when considered in the aspect of a goal that humanity sets for itself. The reduction of all psychology to physiology implies, to some, that human beings can be bred for cultural traits. This interpretation of Nietzsche's doctrine focuses more on the future of humanity than on a single cataclysmic individual. There is no consensus regarding how this aspect of the Übermensch relates to the creation of new values, and many would deny vehemently that Nietzsche would countenance a eugenics program at all.

Please note what you don't get and I'll hit it more. This is not about intent.

"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." -George Orwell

Reply

"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." -George Orwell

Reply
post #368 of 824
Quote:
Originally Posted by trumptman View Post

You didn't quote any questions. I showed you my statements of fact to the non-asked questions. What more do you want?

You want proof of my answers. That's fine. State what constitutes proof and I'll be happy to provide it.

However considering you can't even recognize the answer, why am I going to piss in the wind to find proof when you won't even state what you will accept as proof.

I'm having quite the positive effect on you.

無心 The idea of wilderness needs no defense, it only needs defenders., Wilderness is not a luxury but a necessity of the human spirit__Edward Abbey
Reply
無心 The idea of wilderness needs no defense, it only needs defenders., Wilderness is not a luxury but a necessity of the human spirit__Edward Abbey
Reply
post #369 of 824
Quote:
Originally Posted by trumptman View Post

Please note what you don't get and I'll hit it more. This is not about intent.

I've told you before Trumpy - lay off Nietzsche.

There is no way you can understand or grasp his solutions because there is no way you can understand the problem.

You don't even think there IS a problem and all you can do is try to link up words of his to ideas you heard somewhere once before on some right-wing blog somewhere orFix news.

You're like those one dimensional Flatlanders (more than just 'like' them actually) struggling to come to terms with three dimensional objects that pass through their plane.

In your case though you have an added angle to your one-dimension: you cannot conceive how anything you say or believe could possibly ever be wrong.

You're ok with objects that have less than one dimension (ie none) like Ayn Rand or Republican Policies because that is the only time you can ever truly be superior as your one-dimension does indeed, appropriately enough given your moniker, trump no dimensions at all - but don't stray from the paths you know.

The world of nuance is a scary place and a nod's as good as a wink to a blind horse.
What is Faith? When your good deed pleases you and your evil deed grieves you, you are a believer. What is Sin? When a thing disturbs the peace of your heart, give it up - Prophet Muhammad
Reply
What is Faith? When your good deed pleases you and your evil deed grieves you, you are a believer. What is Sin? When a thing disturbs the peace of your heart, give it up - Prophet Muhammad
Reply
post #370 of 824
Given Trumpy's re-defining of what dialogue and discourse are (a natural progression from his previous redefining of 'truth' and 'facts') I too - like FT - am going to be 'improved by him' and learn at the feet of the master.

From now on I will be a Trumpy disciple and practice my own form of 'PO Revisionism' (at least in regard to his posts) but of course, I shall do it better and funnier.

From now on I shall only answer Trumpy's posts with a fitting and appropriate quote from one of his two arch bêtes noire: Friedrich Nietzsche and Mulla Nasrudin - Disturber of the Peace!

Here's one of each to inaugurate:

Quote:

The surest way to corrupt a youth is to instruct him to hold in higher esteem those who think alike than those who think differently.

Friedrich Nietzsche

Quote:

One day Mulla Nasrudin brings a guitar to his house. He plays it but he is not moving his hands, holding one place continuously. As a result, only one note is coming out. His wife comes and asks, "Mulla what are you doing?" and he answers: "Can't you see, I am playing the guitar!" His wife then says: "I watched many people who play guitar and they hit different notes, they move their hands continuously, but you don't make a single move!" Mulla responds: "My dear wife, you have no idea what you're talking about. All those people you watched "playing the guitar" are looking for that place which I am holding right now!!!"

What is Faith? When your good deed pleases you and your evil deed grieves you, you are a believer. What is Sin? When a thing disturbs the peace of your heart, give it up - Prophet Muhammad
Reply
What is Faith? When your good deed pleases you and your evil deed grieves you, you are a believer. What is Sin? When a thing disturbs the peace of your heart, give it up - Prophet Muhammad
Reply
post #371 of 824
trumptman, I can do better than the quote function. Another poster was kind enough to make a precis of all your statements on the subject right here.

http://forums.appleinsider.com/showp...&postcount=336

We all know them by know, but as you seem to have conveniently forgotten, now the thread has a new page, and everything, you can just click on the link above (as can everyone else) for a reminder.

So. Eugenics. You have claimed that senior Democrats are "talking about eugenics." This is a direct quote. They are "already talking about eugenics." These were your words.

Where. Please find me a quote. One. One quote where senior democrats are seriously considering, suggesting, weighing or even DISCUSSING the subject of eugenics. You seem to be the only person in a nation of millions who has found evidence of this. This should turn American and world politics on its head. So find a quote. This is dynamite. Find a quote. A quote.

EUGENICS.

INENT GAME.

EUGENICS.

TRUMPTMAN IS PLAYING THE INTENT GAME.

EUGENICS. DEMOCRATS. EUGENICS.
post #372 of 824
Hey, trumptman.

If one of your children came to you and said "I have just read that American politicians are talking about 'eugenics'. Is this true? I am scared", what would you say?

Would you let your child think that? Or would you say "Of course not, that's preposterous, this is America, Americans aren't that evil." Or would you say "Yes, it's true, I'm afraid. Sleep well."

I'm curious. I want to know if this is something you just thought up to scare strangers or whether you actually believe it.

It's interesting. Do you believe this? Or are you just saying it, because you are a liar?
post #373 of 824
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mumbo Jumbo View Post

Hey, trumptman.

If one of your children came to you and said "I have just read that American politicians are talking about 'eugenics'. Is this true? I am scared", what would you say?

Would you let your child think that? Or would you say "Of course not, that's preposterous, this is America, Americans aren't that evil." Or would you say "Yes, it's true, I'm afraid. Sleep well."

I'm curious. I want to know if this is something you just thought up to scare strangers or whether you actually believe it.

It's interesting. Do you believe this? Or are you just saying it, because you are a liar?

Wait, this is not fair. Before you get an answer to the original question, you ask more? Also sego is still waiting:

http://forums.appleinsider.com/showt...21#post1747521

Shame on you.

無心 The idea of wilderness needs no defense, it only needs defenders., Wilderness is not a luxury but a necessity of the human spirit__Edward Abbey
Reply
無心 The idea of wilderness needs no defense, it only needs defenders., Wilderness is not a luxury but a necessity of the human spirit__Edward Abbey
Reply
post #374 of 824
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by segovius View Post

I've told you before Trumpy - lay off Nietzsche.
There is no way you can understand or grasp his solutions because there is no way you can understand the problem.

Oh noes. Someone is getting upset because they think the public sand box belongs to them. I understand him just fine Sego and your weird little prattling here doesn't change that fact.

Quote:
You don't even think there IS a problem and all you can do is try to link up words of his to ideas you heard somewhere once before on some right-wing blog somewhere orFix news.

Can you prove this accusation? Can you show the only reason I noted Nietzsche is due to a right wing blog or Fox news? I'd love to see you do it.

Quote:
You're like those one dimensional Flatlanders (more than just 'like' them actually) struggling to come to terms with three dimensional objects that pass through their plane.

Oh, now we need to keep adding to your little tirade of name calling. Are you going to same I'm a poopy head until I give you back your public sandbox Sego?

Quote:
In your case though you have an added angle to your one-dimension: you cannot conceive how anything you say or believe could possibly ever be wrong.

Yes well you going into claims about my mind and what supposedly can and cannot conceive means exactly jack and diddly. It's just another sad little ad-hom from you.

Quote:
You're ok with objects that have less than one dimension (ie none) like Ayn Rand or Republican Policies because that is the only time you can ever truly be superior as your one-dimension does indeed, appropriately enough given your moniker, trump no dimensions at all - but don't stray from the paths you know.

Why thank you for putting me back in my place oh Übermensch. I'll take me and my limited mind back to the horse stalls and do your labor for you. I'll go pick the veggies before I feel your well justified whip across my back for the sake and good of all humanity. You are quite the little tyrant Sego.
Quote:
The world of nuance is a scary place and a nod's as good as a wink to a blind horse.

Yes especially when that nuance amounts to the third grade version of you rule and I drool so I better shut up or you'll beat me up for not knowing the school playground is really yours.

Quote:
Originally Posted by segovius View Post

Given Trumpy's re-defining of what dialogue and discourse are (a natural progression from his previous redefining of 'truth' and 'facts') I too - like FT - am going to be 'improved by him' and learn at the feet of the master.

From now on I will be a Trumpy disciple and practice my own form of 'PO Revisionism' (at least in regard to his posts) but of course, I shall do it better and funnier.

From now on I shall only answer Trumpy's posts with a fitting and appropriate quote from one of his two arch bêtes noire: Friedrich Nietzsche and Mulla Nasrudin - Disturber of the Peace!

Here's one of each to inaugurate:

You're so cute. Do the Prince picture first.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mumbo Jumbo View Post

trumptman, I can do better than the quote function. Another poster was kind enough to make a precis of all your statements on the subject right here.

http://forums.appleinsider.com/showp...&postcount=336

We all know them by know, but as you seem to have conveniently forgotten, now the thread has a new page, and everything, you can just click on the link above (as can everyone else) for a reminder.

So. Eugenics. You have claimed that senior Democrats are "talking about eugenics." This is a direct quote. They are "already talking about eugenics." These were your words.

Where. Please find me a quote. One. One quote where senior democrats are seriously considering, suggesting, weighing or even DISCUSSING the subject of eugenics. You seem to be the only person in a nation of millions who has found evidence of this. This should turn American and world politics on its head. So find a quote. This is dynamite. Find a quote. A quote.

EUGENICS.

INENT GAME.

EUGENICS.

TRUMPTMAN IS PLAYING THE INTENT GAME.

EUGENICS. DEMOCRATS. EUGENICS.

Oh I assure you that I'm not the only one noting this. There are lots of folks out there. Much like how you didn't "get" the teaparty or "get" the elections. Just because you have blinders on doesn't mean the information isn't out there. You are the type who dismisses sources and avoids them when they aren't on your approved reading list. Now I've already linked to a few and you dismissed them. You don't get more to dismiss. You can go back and address the current examples and at leat provide rationales for why you disagree with them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mumbo Jumbo View Post

Hey, trumptman.

If one of your children came to you and said "I have just read that American politicians are talking about 'eugenics'. Is this true? I am scared", what would you say?

Would you let your child think that? Or would you say "Of course not, that's preposterous, this is America, Americans aren't that evil." Or would you say "Yes, it's true, I'm afraid. Sleep well."

I'm curious. I want to know if this is something you just thought up to scare strangers or whether you actually believe it.

It's interesting. Do you believe this? Or are you just saying it, because you are a liar?


I'd say gee cute child, did your Mommy or Daddy get put on a watch list because they are a veteran?
I'd ask if they voted Republican and thus are "scared." or "know-nothings." I'd ask if they were one of those voters out there that President Obama labeled "enemies."

Because if the government has your profile on a watch list, if your leaders are declaring you incompetent and an enemy, you aren't paranoid, my dear student. I would also console them as to why the president labeled their mommy and daddy as enemies.

BTW, I'm pretty sure all those examples were in the first post of the thread too. Would you console the student MJ? Would you make them feel better if they asked you why the president called their mommy or daddy an enemy of America?

"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." -George Orwell

Reply

"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." -George Orwell

Reply
post #375 of 824
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by FineTunes View Post

Wait, this is not fair. Before you get an answer to the original question, you ask more? Also sego is still waiting:

http://forums.appleinsider.com/showt...21#post1747521

FT, be honest. There are more than two choices for what you can do to a hypothetical past, present or future Hitler. The only choices aren't murder him or don't.

BTW, I've posted the initial examples and answered plenty of questions and provided PLENTY of explanation. You dancing band of fools have answered none. Please do. It's quite rude to demand of others what you don't demand of yourself.

"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." -George Orwell

Reply

"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." -George Orwell

Reply
post #376 of 824
Quote:
Originally Posted by trumptman View Post

Now I've already linked to a few and you dismissed them. You don't get more to dismiss. You can go back and address the current examples and at leat provide rationales for why you disagree with them.

None of your quotes have anything to do with eugenics. While I understand that you have shown me some quotes, those quotes have nothing to do with eugenics.

EUGENICS. The MANAGEMENT OF THE AMERICAN GENE POOL.

The Democrats are not proposing eugenics. The quotes you have provided do not demonstrate anything of the kind. Even though you linked to some quotes, those quotes do not mean what you say they mean.

So find some quotes that do.


EUGENICS.

That paragraph has nothing to do with EUGENICS.

It's about a watch list that the PREVIOUS PRESIDENT commissioned, issued from an INDEPENDENT STATE BODY, and has NOTHING to do with the personal opinion of either president.

That list has NOTHING TO DO WITH EUGENICS.

And my god, you are a liar.

So, EUGENICS.

Without playing the INTENT GAME.

The Democrats are not proposing or discussing eugenics. That is something you've read somewhere on the internet. It is not true. Even though you have some quotes. Those quotes are irrelevant.

So find me some better ones.

If the Democrats were proposing eugenics it would be international news. They are not, and it is not, because the idea is preposterous, and offensive, and has nothing to do with reality.

EUGENICS, trumptman. EUGENICS. THE DEMOCRATS.
post #377 of 824
Quote:
Originally Posted by trumptman View Post

Oh noes. Someone is getting upset because they think the public sand box belongs to them. I understand him just fine Sego and your weird little prattling here doesn't change that fact.

The world was conquered through the understanding of dogs; the world exists through the understanding of dogs - Friedrich Nietzsche

Quote:
Can you prove this accusation? Can you show the only reason I noted Nietzsche is due to a right wing blog or Fox news? I'd love to see you do it.

One day Mullah Nasruddin was asked "Could you tell us the exact location of the center of the world?"

"Yes, I can" replied Mullah Nasruddin. "It is just under the left hind of my donkey."

"Well, maybe! But do you have any proof?"

"If you doubt my word, just measure and see."


Quote:
Oh, now we need to keep adding to your little tirade of name calling. Are you going to same I'm a poopy head until I give you back your public sandbox Sego?


Quote:
Yes well you going into claims about my mind and what supposedly can and cannot conceive means exactly jack and diddly. It's just another sad little ad-hom from you.

Once a philosopher, having made an appointment to dispute with Nasrudin, called at the appointed hour, and found him away from home. Nasrudin had forgotten their plan and was in the teahouse playing table games and telling stories with his friends.

After waiting from some time the philosopher grew angry. Picking up a piece of chalk, he wrote, Stupid Oaf on Nasrudin's door and left in a huff.

As soon as he got home and saw this, Nasrudin rushed to the philosopher's house.

I had completely forgotten our appointment, He said, I apologize for not having been home. Of course I remembered the appointment as soon as I saw that you had left your name on my door.


Quote:
Why thank you for putting me back in my place oh Übermensch. I'll take me and my limited mind back to the horse stalls and do your labor for you. I'll go pick the veggies before I feel your well justified whip across my back for the sake and good of all humanity. You are quite the little tyrant Sego......Yes especially when that nuance amounts to the third grade version of you rule and I drool so I better shut up or you'll beat me up for not knowing the school playground is really yours.

The higher we soar, the smaller we appear to those who cannot fly. - Friedrich Nietzsche
What is Faith? When your good deed pleases you and your evil deed grieves you, you are a believer. What is Sin? When a thing disturbs the peace of your heart, give it up - Prophet Muhammad
Reply
What is Faith? When your good deed pleases you and your evil deed grieves you, you are a believer. What is Sin? When a thing disturbs the peace of your heart, give it up - Prophet Muhammad
Reply
post #378 of 824
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mumbo Jumbo View Post

None of your quotes have anything to do with eugenics. While I understand that you have shown me some quotes, those quotes have nothing to do with eugenics.

EUGENICS. The MANAGEMENT OF THE AMERICAN GENE POOL.

The Democrats are not proposing eugenics. The quotes you have provided do not demonstrate anything of the kind. Even though you linked to some quotes, those quotes do not mean what you say they mean.

So find some quotes that do.

EUGENICS.

That paragraph has nothing to do with EUGENICS.

It's about a watch list that the PREVIOUS PRESIDENT commissioned, issued from an INDEPENDENT STATE BODY, and has NOTHING to do with the personal opinion of either president.

That list has NOTHING TO DO WITH EUGENICS.

And my god, you are a liar.

So, EUGENICS.

Without playing the INTENT GAME.

The Democrats are not proposing or discussing eugenics. That is something you've read somewhere on the internet. It is not true. Even though you have some quotes. Those quotes are irrelevant.

So find me some better ones.

If the Democrats were proposing eugenics it would be international news. They are not, and it is not, because the idea is preposterous, and offensive, and has nothing to do with reality.

EUGENICS, trumptman. EUGENICS. THE DEMOCRATS.

Have you noticed you are kind of chanting to yourself here MJ? It's a very curious thing.

I've fully justified my post in a multitude of ways with a multitude of sources. You are down to multiple dismissals and denials in the same post. You're just repeating yourself now while asking for more work to dismiss and deny. You don't even rationalize your dismissal and denials and YOU'VE BEEN ASKED TO DO SO.

FYI, the executive branch certain decides whether to issue a report or not and on top of that, it certain can decide whether to follow or ignore the guidelines and whether they are valid or not. However I like your view. I'm the president, I'm not responsible and I wash my hands of it sounds like quite the reelection campaign for 2012. The position of Secretary of the Department of Homeland Security was filled by President Obama and his appointed person is using the recommendations.

Now, I don't need to convince you against your will. I've humored you, patted you on the head and now you repeated yourself ad-infinitum grows tedious. You can play your little tyrant games where you scream demands into the air and then dismiss them because, oh you don't think the soup is the right temp, and that is your perogative. However I won't be inclined to deal with it.

"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." -George Orwell

Reply

"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." -George Orwell

Reply
post #379 of 824
Quote:
Originally Posted by trumptman View Post

Have you noticed you are kind of chanting to yourself here MJ? It's a very curious thing.

I've fully justified my post in a multitude of ways with a multitude of sources. You are down to multiple dismissals and denials in the same post. You're just repeating yourself now while asking for more work to dismiss and deny. You don't even rationalize your dismissal and denials and YOU'VE BEEN ASKED TO DO SO.

FYI, the executive branch certain decides whether to issue a report or not and on top of that, it certain can decide whether to follow or ignore the guidelines and whether they are valid or not. However I like your view. I'm the president, I'm not responsible and I wash my hands of it sounds like quite the reelection campaign for 2012. The position of Secretary of the Department of Homeland Security was filled by President Obama and his appointed person is using the recommendations.

Now, I don't need to convince you against your will. I've humored you, patted you on the head and now you repeated yourself ad-infinitum grows tedious. You can play your little tyrant games where you scream demands into the air and then dismiss them because, oh you don't think the soup is the right temp, and that is your perogative. However I won't be inclined to deal with it.

The proof against Eugenics is simple: The Republican party exists.
yes I want oil genocide.
Reply
yes I want oil genocide.
Reply
post #380 of 824
Quote:
Originally Posted by trumptman View Post

Now, I don't need to convince you against your will. I've humored you, patted you on the head and now you repeated yourself ad-infinitum grows tedious. You can play your little tyrant games where you scream demands into the air and then dismiss them because, oh you don't think the soup is the right temp, and that is your perogative. However I won't be inclined to deal with it.

No, trumptman, until you give me some quotes that actually have something to do with eugenics (your quotes have nothing to do with eugenics) you have proven nothing.

I will repeat, because you do not seem to "get it", in capitals, in the hope that you will understand.

THE QUOTES YOU GAVE ME HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH EUGENICS. AND SO THEY DO NOT PROVE WHAT YOU SAY THEY DO.

Do you get it now? Great! Then give me some quotes that ACTUALLY HAVE SOMETHING TO DO WITH EUGENICS.

Eugenics.

Something just occurred to me. I think it might make you angry.

If you believe that Democrats are discussing eugenics, meaning they actually want to manage the American gene pool, then... well, where can we meet? Ever? Where can you meet anyone? If you think "the opposition" is so evil and depraved as to be considering this...?

If you really, truly, hand on heart, think that the American Democratic Party is discussing EUGENICS (and they aren't, the facts are that they really truly aren't, and there's no evidence of any kind at all anywhere that they are, certainly not in the quotes you keep offering) then... what can your contribution to American politics be? You can't make a contribution if you have such a weak grasp on the actual FACTS.

If you don't actually believe that Democrats are discussing eugenics, then... well, you're just another lying hack, and a despicable human being.

For your sake I hope it's the former. In that case you can actually get a hold on yourself, and think, and realise that what you're proposing is impossible, that no Democrat is actually that evil. And then you can rejoin the national conversation in a grown up way.

You don't need to lose your passion. You can still think that every single Democrat and liberal alive is a c--t, as you clearly do.

You can just argue with them using facts, like Americans have always done, and maybe add to the consensus.

If it's the latter you'll just die lonely and bitter and sour. And I hope that's not the case.

Come back to reality. Your country needs you.
post #381 of 824
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mumbo Jumbo View Post

No, trumptman, until you give me some quotes that actually have something to do with eugenics (your quotes have nothing to do with eugenics) you have proven nothing.

I will repeat, because you do not seem to "get it", in capitals, in the hope that you will understand.

THE QUOTES YOU GAVE ME HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH EUGENICS. AND SO THEY DO NOT PROVE WHAT YOU SAY THEY DO.

Do you get it now? Great! Then give me some quotes that ACTUALLY HAVE SOMETHING TO DO WITH EUGENICS.

Eugenics.

Something just occurred to me. I think it might make you angry.

If you believe that Democrats are discussing eugenics, meaning they actually want to manage the American gene pool, then... well, where can we meet? Ever? Where can you meet anyone? If you think "the opposition" is so evil and depraved as to be considering this...?

If you really, truly, hand on heart, think that the American Democratic Party is discussing EUGENICS (and they aren't, the facts are that they really truly aren't, and there's no evidence of any kind at all anywhere that they are, certainly not in the quotes you keep offering) then... what can your contribution to American politics be? You can't make a contribution if you have such a weak grasp on the actual FACTS.

If you don't actually believe that Democrats are discussing eugenics, then... well, you're just another lying hack, and a despicable human being.

For your sake I hope it's the former. In that case you can actually get a hold on yourself, and think, and realise that what you're proposing is impossible, that no Democrat is actually that evil. And then you can rejoin the national conversation in a grown up way.

You don't need to lose your passion. You can still think that every single Democrat and liberal alive is a c--t, as you clearly do.

You can just argue with them using facts, like Americans have always done, and maybe add to the consensus.

If it's the latter you'll just die lonely and bitter and sour. And I hope that's not the case.

Come back to reality. Your country needs you.



MJ, I think you've gone off the deep end. If you're going to write fiction at least sign up for NaNOWriMo.

"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." -George Orwell

Reply

"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." -George Orwell

Reply
post #382 of 824
Quote:
Originally Posted by trumptman View Post



MJ, I think you've gone off the deep end. If you're going to write fiction at least sign up for NaNOWriMo.

Using pictures again????
無心 The idea of wilderness needs no defense, it only needs defenders., Wilderness is not a luxury but a necessity of the human spirit__Edward Abbey
Reply
無心 The idea of wilderness needs no defense, it only needs defenders., Wilderness is not a luxury but a necessity of the human spirit__Edward Abbey
Reply
post #383 of 824
Sterile moths wipe out cotton pest

Quote:
.The little grey insects are among the world's most notorious agricultural pests...
.the moths released from the planes were different from those responsible for the caterpillars munching their way through the state's cotton crops. They were sterile.....
.The strategy was intended to restrict the spread of toxin-resistant pink bollworms by flooding the population with sterile moths. When rare resistant moths emerged, as they inevitably would, they would probably encounter a sterile partner, and their genes would be erased from the population....

Can this be applied to human populations and is this evidence that Democrats are interested in eugenics, enquiring minds want to know.
無心 The idea of wilderness needs no defense, it only needs defenders., Wilderness is not a luxury but a necessity of the human spirit__Edward Abbey
Reply
無心 The idea of wilderness needs no defense, it only needs defenders., Wilderness is not a luxury but a necessity of the human spirit__Edward Abbey
Reply
post #384 of 824
What I find amusing about this entire exchange is that the PO "progressives" - in their pitiful attempts to refute the premise of the thread - have unwittingly provided solid support for it.

Brilliant, trumptman.

Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem.

(I prefer the tumult of liberty to the quiet of servitude.)

Reply

Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem.

(I prefer the tumult of liberty to the quiet of servitude.)

Reply
post #385 of 824
Quote:
Originally Posted by trumptman View Post

MJ, I think you've gone off the deep end. If you're going to write fiction at least sign up for NaNOWriMo.

You believe that Democrats are discussing eugenics.

I implore you to look at the facts, and argue on the facts, and you respond be telling ME that I have "gone off the deep end."

Your grasp on the facts is adolescent. Democrats are not discussing eugenics. You have an adolescent grasp on American politics.

I was giving you enough respect to suggest that it was possible to argue on the facts (Democrats are not discussing eugenics, this is a childish, idiot's notion, a really, really stupid conspiracy theory.)

And you tell me I'm writing fiction.

You are a child. If you believe that Democrats are discussing eugenics, you have a child's grasp on politics. If you don't believe it, you have a child's grasp on the truth.

You think this is all a game. I was taking you seriously. You don't deserve any respect at all. Absolutely none. You CHILD.
post #386 of 824
Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzguru View Post

What I find amusing about this entire exchange is that the PO "progressives" - in their pitiful attempts to refute the premise of the thread - have unwittingly provided solid support for it.

Brilliant, trumptman.

No.

You, and trumptman, are "pitiful."

The American left is not sliding into psychosis. Left wing Americans are not clinically insane. "Psychosis" has a meaning.

While you attempt to say that every single "progressive" in your country is suffering from mental health issues, instead of holding perfectly reasonable political beliefs, you are making dialogue and consensus impossible and your country shitter.

This thread is pitiful. Your responses are pitiful.
post #387 of 824

Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem.

(I prefer the tumult of liberty to the quiet of servitude.)

Reply

Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem.

(I prefer the tumult of liberty to the quiet of servitude.)

Reply
post #388 of 824
Jazzguru, do you think that Democrats are discussing eugenics?

I'm expecting that you have the balls to answer this direct question.
post #389 of 824
Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzguru View Post


tm---jg just posted a toon with no comments---oh the horror.

無心 The idea of wilderness needs no defense, it only needs defenders., Wilderness is not a luxury but a necessity of the human spirit__Edward Abbey
Reply
無心 The idea of wilderness needs no defense, it only needs defenders., Wilderness is not a luxury but a necessity of the human spirit__Edward Abbey
Reply
post #390 of 824
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by FineTunes View Post

Using pictures again????

Yes but as you've noticed, I put some captions I've written with the pictures. Thus there is no need for the reader to infer my intent and then have me get off on telling them they inferred wrong and thus suck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzguru View Post

What I find amusing about this entire exchange is that the PO "progressives" - in their pitiful attempts to refute the premise of the thread - have unwittingly provided solid support for it.

Brilliant, trumptman.

Thanks. MJ especially is being such a prime example too but all the others are working very hard. Sego has fallen into quotations. MJ is is screaming names at everyone. FT is noting who is doing what and acting paranoid.

They are quite insane.

"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." -George Orwell

Reply

"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." -George Orwell

Reply
post #391 of 824
Quote:
Originally Posted by trumptman View Post

Yes but as you've noticed, I put some captions I've written with the pictures. Thus there is no need for the reader to infer my intent and then have me get off on telling them they inferred wrong and thus suck.

Then what about jg's toon?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzguru View Post


NO COMMENTS?????? What are we to think???? What was jg's intent???? or jg's post of links without comments????? tm---why not tell jg to straighten up too????? Is it only because jg is a fellow traveler?

Ooooopps, I asked a question before you answered your backlog of questions to be answered----sorry, you don't have to answer mine. Still waiting for answers on MJ and sego.........

無心 The idea of wilderness needs no defense, it only needs defenders., Wilderness is not a luxury but a necessity of the human spirit__Edward Abbey
Reply
無心 The idea of wilderness needs no defense, it only needs defenders., Wilderness is not a luxury but a necessity of the human spirit__Edward Abbey
Reply
post #392 of 824
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by FineTunes View Post

tm---jg just posted a toon with no comments---oh the horror.


Quote:
Originally Posted by FineTunes View Post

Then what about jg's toon?



NO COMMENTS?????? What are we to think???? What was jg's intent???? or jg's post of links without comments????? tm---why not tell jg to straighten up too????? Is it only because jg is a fellow traveler?

JG....

FT says you weren't sharing the toys in the sandbox.

What do you have to say for yourself young man?

"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." -George Orwell

Reply

"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." -George Orwell

Reply
post #393 of 824
The basic premise of this thread is that an entire section of America's citizens holding perfectly reasonable political ideas are suffering from mental health problems.

The basic premise of this thread is hysterical, childish name-calling.

This thread is designed to be provocative.

When I try and object to this, the thread starter says I am insane.

There is absolutely no evidence that the basic premise of this thread is true.

Posters in this thread have tried to argue that Democrats are discussing eugenics. For this, they have offered absolutely no supporting evidence.

trumptman, you have either a child's grasp of American politics or a child's grasp of the truth. The notion that Democrats are discussing eugenics is so wrong, so spiteful, so childish.

And any objection to this ridiculousness is labelled as "insane".

It is disgusting, and the idea is disgusting.
post #394 of 824
Quote:
Originally Posted by trumptman View Post

JG....

FT says you weren't sharing the toys in the sandbox.

What do you have to say for yourself young man?

I knew the moment I posted that comic with no comment or caption that FT would make a big deal out of it.

I guess he doesn't like anyone else doing his schtick.

Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem.

(I prefer the tumult of liberty to the quiet of servitude.)

Reply

Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem.

(I prefer the tumult of liberty to the quiet of servitude.)

Reply
post #395 of 824
Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzguru View Post

I knew the moment I posted that comic with no comment or caption that FT would make a big deal out of it.

I guess he doesn't like anyone else doing his schtick.

Hi, jazzguru.

So, do you believe that Democrats are discussing eugenics?

I can't help but notice that you're ignoring the question.

I believe that you have balls, and that you don't just defend lies knowing that a lie is a lie, so I'll expect you'll want to answer the question.
post #396 of 824
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mumbo Jumbo View Post

The basic premise of this thread is that an entire section of America's citizens holding perfectly reasonable political ideas are suffering from mental health problems.

The basic premise of this thread is hysterical, childish name-calling.

Yes I agree entirely MJ. To say that anyone is stupid, a know-nothing, acting out of ignorance, acting against their best interests or is an enemy of America do indeed hold perfectly reasonable political ideas. The people who have lost their votes should realize that instead of losing their minds and going all insane and ad-homing them. That would be a terrible and stupid thing for them to do since it loses their votes, loses them the election and eventually shows they've lost their mind. When they've lost on all accounts, they'll got all insane and then go authoritative and demand these people who refuse to do as their told be handled.

Quote:
This thread is designed to be provocative.

I think the thread was meant to discuss a point, but then I'm the originator and you are the artist/tyrant so clearly you must know what I was thinking before I thought it.

Quote:
When I try and object to this, the thread starter says I am insane.

Silly MJ, we thought you were insane well before that. The thread just affirms it. However watching you start to lose it when your little authoritarian rants don't yield what you want is a bit humorous. You pointing your fingers and calling your names is cute and funny.

Quote:
There is absolutely no evidence that the basic premise of this thread is true.

Yes and the links and quotes prove nothing while the strident declarations prove everything. Since in MJ world strident declarations prove everything, then I'm saying a million times very stridently, the Democratic worldview and quotes show eugenic thinking.

Quote:
Posters in this thread have tried to argue that Democrats are discussing eugenics. For this, they have offered absolutely no supporting evidence.

Not all of us define supporting evidence as calling other people a bunch of names and insinuating many things about them. So by that definition you might be right. However much support and evidence has been offered and I'm sure many lurking minds have been persuaded. The last election certainly showed that for sure!

Quote:
trumptman, you have either a child's grasp of American politics or a child's grasp of the truth. The notion that Democrats are discussing eugenics is so wrong, so spiteful, so childish.

And any objection to this ridiculousness is labelled as "insane".

It is disgusting, and the idea is disgusting.

Say that three times fast. I dare ya!

"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." -George Orwell

Reply

"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." -George Orwell

Reply
post #397 of 824
[Buzzing back and forth between trumptman and jazzguru on private messages right now:

Lets just ignore him.

Yeah. lol

Well just carry on like we do with the other threads, posting quotes without comment and ignoring responses from now on?! lol tee hee

Tee hee.

Yeah, tee hee, lol. Its great being a right wing extremist.

Yeah. If those pussies would stoop to our level

THEY NEVER WILL! They still treat us with respect, they still argue with us like theres a TINY chance well stop being fucking cynical liars! They'll KEEP on having attacks of trying to argue reasonably and and and well just carry on writing any old shit. XD

trumptman, dont use language like that. Im a Christian. \

Oh fuck it, they deserve it, though, dont they? Liberals are all such CUNTS.

trumptman, Im asking you nicely. I agree that all liberals everywhere are suffering from psychosis, and deserve contempt, but that kind of language...]
post #398 of 824
Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzguru View Post

I knew the moment I posted that comic with no comment or caption that FT would make a big deal out of it.

I guess he doesn't like anyone else doing his schtick.

Boy are you two really gullible. I really don't care if you post toons, pictures or links without comments. The only one who seems to be upset is tm. Might be a ruse tm uses not to answer questions is to point fingers instead.

There might be hope for jg yet, as the last link post you left in Climategate on biofuels shows that I might have had an impact on you. Actually that post is something that can provoke comment. You are starting to actually think.
無心 The idea of wilderness needs no defense, it only needs defenders., Wilderness is not a luxury but a necessity of the human spirit__Edward Abbey
Reply
無心 The idea of wilderness needs no defense, it only needs defenders., Wilderness is not a luxury but a necessity of the human spirit__Edward Abbey
Reply
post #399 of 824
You have to be a little crazy to assume that anyone who doesn't support you or your policies is stupid and/or misinformed.



"We lost the House because Americans are too stupid to understand that everything we are doing is for their own good. We need to dumb down our message even more so its easier for those idiots to understand. Then they'll vote for us."

Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem.

(I prefer the tumult of liberty to the quiet of servitude.)

Reply

Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem.

(I prefer the tumult of liberty to the quiet of servitude.)

Reply
post #400 of 824
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mumbo Jumbo View Post

...They still treat us with respect...They'll KEEP on having attacks of trying to argue reasonably...

Oh now that's just priceless!

The state is nothing more than a criminal gang writ large.

Reply

The state is nothing more than a criminal gang writ large.

Reply
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: PoliticalOutsider
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › PoliticalOutsider › The American Left Slides Into Psychosis