or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › PoliticalOutsider › The American Left Slides Into Psychosis
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The American Left Slides Into Psychosis - Page 12

post #441 of 824
It is no secret (to the inquiring mind) that the American Left supports and encourages eugenics.

Nancy Pelosi's neo-eugenics

A Dark Past

ObamaCare and Eugenics

Margaret Sanger - Founder of Planned Parenthood and outspoken advocate of eugenics

Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem.

(I prefer the tumult of liberty to the quiet of servitude.)

Reply

Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem.

(I prefer the tumult of liberty to the quiet of servitude.)

Reply
post #442 of 824
Inquiring mind
What is Faith? When your good deed pleases you and your evil deed grieves you, you are a believer. What is Sin? When a thing disturbs the peace of your heart, give it up - Prophet Muhammad
Reply
What is Faith? When your good deed pleases you and your evil deed grieves you, you are a believer. What is Sin? When a thing disturbs the peace of your heart, give it up - Prophet Muhammad
Reply
post #443 of 824
Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzguru View Post

It is no secret (to the inquiring mind) that the American Left supports and encourages eugenics.

Oh, I SEE. This is all about Margaret SANGER. There were a bunch of op-eds in right wing journals about how subsidising abortions was evil and ObamaCare was evil and wrong. I remember.

Absolutely hysterical nonsense. Absolutely not proof that senior Democrats are discussing eugenics.

Comments by right wing pundits drawing offensive conclusions are not proof that senior Democrats are discussing eugenics.

To prove that, you would have find quotes from senior Democrats discussing eugenics.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzguru View Post

Nancy Pelosi's neo-eugenics

This is an op-ed from a right wing journal. It is not proof that Democrats are discussing eugenics (they aren't, that is a lie.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzguru View Post

A Dark Past

This is an article about a woman who has been dead for nearly fifty years. It is not proof that Democrats are discussing eugenics.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzguru View Post

ObamaCare and Eugenics

This is not Democrat policy. It is an op-ed column from a right wing newspaper, arguing that "subsidised abortions", as we have in every single country in Europe with a health service with the exception of Portugal and Spain, is tantamount to "eugenics."

It is a right wing commentator talking about policy and making offensive conclusions. Do we have eugenics being practiced in Europe? No, we don't. Have any European people even heard of this woman? No, they haven't.

This is fucking absurd.


This is a wikipedia article about a woman who's been dead for fifty years. It is not evidence that senior Democrats are discussing eugenics.
post #444 of 824
Thread Starter 
Wow. All that work by JG and not a single link, quote or even attempt at thought in rebuttal.

It was all just dismissed. It's all lies, nonsense and we know this due to nothing more than strident denials and dismissals.

Sorry you got duped into MJ's lies there JG. Please try not to feed the troll in the future. I've posted at least half a dozen links in this thread he hasn't touched either. He'll also spam the thread and likely several others with the same requests that you've already met declaring he has the right to do so since you haven't met his burden of proof.

It's why he's been permabanned multiple times. Put him on ignore and let it go.

"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." -George Orwell

Reply

"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." -George Orwell

Reply
post #445 of 824
Quote:
Originally Posted by trumptman View Post

Wow. All that work by JG and not a single link, quote or even attempt at thought in rebuttal.

It was all just dismissed. It's all lies, nonsense and we know this due to nothing more than strident denials and dismissals.

Sorry you got duped into MJ's lies there JG. Please try not to feed the troll in the future. I've posted at least half a dozen links in this thread he hasn't touched either. He'll also spam the thread and likely several others with the same requests that you've already met declaring he has the right to do so since you haven't met his burden of proof.

It's why he's been permabanned multiple times. Put him on ignore and let it go.

Excuse me, I'm not following you.

The links you're referring to are about Margaret Sanger, and some conservative sources that seem to think legal abortion is the same as a program of eugenics-- which I'm guessing you do as well? Also that slowing America's population growth must mean we will practice eugenics? Because that seems like a pretty inflammatory, baseless conclusion. Does talking about immigration control mean concentration camps?

Is that what you mean? That if "liberals" support legal abortion they are eugenicists? And slowing population growth? Because you should probably say that. Although then I'm not sure why there needs to be new thread about how liberals are "sliding into psychosis" because the Democratic Party has supported legal abortion for quite a while now, and lots of people see population growth as a problem. Very nice people that want to encourage things like non-coercive birth control. Also some people who think illegal immigration is a problem because it contributes to population growth in this country, putting demands on scarce resources.

Anyway, I also don't see why pointing this out is typical of why the previous poster has been banned. Do they ban people for pointing out pretty commonsensical things, here? I also see a link to a moderator "outing" the same poster with a previous identity, I guess because he was saying things like he's saying here? Is this a rightwing website, where liberals are bullied?
You can't stop it.
Reply
You can't stop it.
Reply
post #446 of 824
Quote:
Originally Posted by trumptman View Post

Wow. All that work by JG and not a single link, quote or even attempt at thought in rebuttal.

It was all just dismissed. It's all lies, nonsense and we know this due to nothing more than strident denials and dismissals.

Sorry you got duped into MJ's lies there JG. Please try not to feed the troll in the future. I've posted at least half a dozen links in this thread he hasn't touched either. He'll also spam the thread and likely several others with the same requests that you've already met declaring he has the right to do so since you haven't met his burden of proof.

It's why he's been permabanned multiple times. Put him on ignore and let it go.

You've ignored the substance of my post.

None of those links prove that senior Democrats are discussing eugenics.

They are op-eds from right wing commentators comparing the provision in the HCR for abortions to eugenics.

They prove nothing other than the opinions of the commentators.

They are not evidence that senior democrats are discussing eugenics.

You will have to find, let's say, quotes from senior democrats DISCUSSING EUGENICS.

Since senior democrats are not discussing eugenics (of course they are not, that is a childish, offensive suggestion) you will not find these quotes. There are none.

I note also that instead of actually finding quotes and discussing my comments in a grown up fashion your post is almost entirely ad hominem, and in it you simply resort to talking about and attacking me.

Grow up. And find some quotes that prove that Democrats are discussing eugenics.
post #447 of 824
Quote:
Originally Posted by signal View Post

Anyway, I also don't see why pointing this out is typical of why the previous poster has been banned. Do they ban people for pointing out pretty commonsensical things, here? I also see a link to a moderator "outing" the same poster with a previous identity, I guess because he was saying things like he's saying here? Is this a rightwing website, where liberals are bullied?

No. Hassan Sabeh was banned for telling trumptman to "go fuck yourself."

I'm sure he regrets it. But then again, trumptman was banned from a related forum and then rejoined under the name MumboJumbo, so he doesn't really have much high ground.
post #448 of 824
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mumbo Jumbo View Post

No. Hassan Sabeh was banned for telling trumptman to "go fuck yourself."

I'm sure he regrets it. But then again, trumptman was banned from a related forum and then rejoined under the name MumboJumbo, so he doesn't really have much high ground.

I reckon go fuck yourself gets people banned, alright. But then I'm not clear why a moderator goes out of his way to point out when someone reregisters under a different name? Were you telling people to go fuck themselves some more?
You can't stop it.
Reply
You can't stop it.
Reply
post #449 of 824

Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem.

(I prefer the tumult of liberty to the quiet of servitude.)

Reply

Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem.

(I prefer the tumult of liberty to the quiet of servitude.)

Reply
post #450 of 824

Those quotes (I have discovered in a ten second google search) were DESCRIBING MEASURES, not endorsing or recommending them. They were from a sociology textbook analysing the state of population theory.

Quote:
"We were not then, never have been, and are not now 'advocates' of the Draconian measures for population limitation described but not recommended in the book's 60-plus small-type pages cataloging the full spectrum of population policies that, at the time, had either been tried in some country or analyzed by some commentator."

Senior democrats are not discussing eugenics. Let it go. Come back to reality. Democrats do not want to turn America into a dystopian nightmare. It's OK. They are people, just like you.
post #451 of 824

33 year old sources don't seem like much of a "slide." What does he say now? What progress have liberals made, in the intervening years, towards forced sterilization, forced abortions, and birth control substances in the water supply?

Is the idea that Obama appointed this man because he secretly plots to enact those things?

If the theoretical descriptions of theoretical crises from 33 years ago by one man are evidence of systemic thought amongst "liberals", would intemperate remarks on matters of race by currently mellowed Republican office holders be proof of systemic racism amongst conservatives? Because we could certainly go there.
They spoke of the sayings and doings of their commander, the grand duke, and told stories of his kindness and irascibility.
Reply
They spoke of the sayings and doings of their commander, the grand duke, and told stories of his kindness and irascibility.
Reply
post #452 of 824

And I see you got that from here.

www.zombietime.com/

I'd never heard of this place before.

It's a website where the Mohammed Image Archive is second in the list in the All Time Most Popular column.

I think that just about says it all. But it's beginning to make more and more sense.

You really believe that senior Democrats want to impose eugenics on the American people. You're not lying- you really believe it.

YOU DON'T HAVE TO.

Stop worrying. Stop being afraid. It's not going to happen. Americans are good people, for the most part. You don't need to carry this fear and this suspicion. It has to be getting in the way. Let it go.

I am more radical politically, I promise you, than ANYONE in your Democratic party, and I swear, no-one wants to impose eugenics on anyone in our evil club. I URGE you, let it go. Stop going to places like that. It's just ... anti-reality. Come back to reality. I swear, it'll be better for all of us.
post #453 of 824
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by signal View Post

Excuse me, I'm not following you.

The links you're referring to are about Margaret Sanger, and some conservative sources that seem to think legal abortion is the same as a program of eugenics-- which I'm guessing you do as well? Also that slowing America's population growth must mean we will practice eugenics? Because that seems like a pretty inflammatory, baseless conclusion. Does talking about immigration control mean concentration camps?

The point isn't the conclusion here. I've posted some links in here and JG has as well. People can agree or disagree. The point is this. If someone has linked to what they believe is true and you declare you have the right to harass them and ignore the posting guidelines because they haven't proven it to your satisfaction, then you will likely have the moderator come down on you. The definition of harass in this instance involves spamming this thread with about 25-30 requests and the banned party in question often loses it and begins spamming multiple threads with an additional 10-15 requests each.

Quote:
Is that what you mean? That if "liberals" support legal abortion they are eugenicists? And slowing population growth? Because you should probably say that. Although then I'm not sure why there needs to be new thread about how liberals are "sliding into psychosis" because the Democratic Party has supported legal abortion for quite a while now, and lots of people see population growth as a problem. Very nice people that want to encourage things like non-coercive birth control. Also some people who think illegal immigration is a problem because it contributes to population growth in this country, putting demands on scarce resources.

I'm pretty sure JG posted those as recent and historical examples. The leftists on here make strident statements that certain attributes are impossible within their realm of political thought. My contention has more to do with believing certain individuals are elite or superhuman to the point of being able to lord or rule over someone else when that person does not desire it. When you decide that you have the right to rule by decree rather than by consent, that is practicing eugenics. You've declared the good of the whole must outweigh the consent of the governed for the betterment of society as a whole. This is a central point in the formation of all leftist authoritarian governments.

The language of said thought reflects the masses being unfit to decide for themselves. Myself and others have posted links to that language. That is a subpoint within the overall point of the thread which is the left losing touch with reality when the promised nirvanna their policies and votes associated with them were supposed to bring instead turned into the tea party and being bounced from office. Instead of believing the voters actually voted their interests and desire the language of the leadership declares them stupid, scared, disengaged, uninformed, misinformed, etc. This is delusional language because it says the majority of people out basically don't know how to or deserve to run their own lives.

Quote:
Anyway, I also don't see why pointing this out is typical of why the previous poster has been banned. Do they ban people for pointing out pretty commonsensical things, here? I also see a link to a moderator "outing" the same poster with a previous identity, I guess because he was saying things like he's saying here? Is this a rightwing website, where liberals are bullied?

He wasn't banned just once. He was banned multiple times for harassment and spamming. It had nothing to do with his political orientation or worldview. If you follow the thread of that link it is because his method of trolling is identifiable and when called on it, he denied his identity. The forum software allows you to ignore certain posters. If that poster registers under a different name and begins harassing the same parties, they've sought to override the software, the intent of the person not desiring to be harassed and also are working to circumvent the posting guidelines.

You've seen posters here declaring they are right not by reasoning, but by a consensus of complainers. What you may not realize is several of these accounts, perhaps not this time, but in the past have been the same person. So if I log on with four different accounts and have all of them say you are wrong on some point and then send several messages from each account in the same thread declaring you must be wrong due to the consensus of parties noting you are wrong, when I'm all really the same person, then that isn't a legitimate use of the discussion feature of the forums. If you go to member list and look at all the accounts starting with Hassan you will see what we mean.

Now when someone becomes harassing or abusive, for example they go from saying someone is childish to saying someone beats their wife, they get temp banned from here. That means they tell them to go away and cool off for a period of three to ten days. If you decide to use one of your "alternative" accounts or create to come back in and begin harassing and abusing said poster again, you get permabanned. This permabanning has happened to MJ aka Hassan in several different forms multiple times.

He wasn't banned for being of a political orientation. He was banned for being harassing abusive and then ignoring the mod advice to cool off by creating new accounts to circumvent the cool down bans.

"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." -George Orwell

Reply

"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." -George Orwell

Reply
post #454 of 824
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by addabox View Post

33 year old sources don't seem like much of a "slide." What does he say now? What progress have liberals made, in the intervening years, towards forced sterilization, forced abortions, and birth control substances in the water supply?

Is the idea that Obama appointed this man because he secretly plots to enact those things?

If the theoretical descriptions of theoretical crises from 33 years ago by one man are evidence of systemic thought amongst "liberals", would intemperate remarks on matters of race by currently mellowed Republican office holders be proof of systemic racism amongst conservatives? Because we could certainly go there.

Does something need to be forced to be considered eugenics?

If someone paid black women to be sterlized is that eugenics?
If someone inacted housing boundries or job limitations or made barriers of entry to high is that eugenics.
If someone thought "mixing" of the "races" was wrong and bad for society, is that eugenics?

Of course all of those are degrees of eugenics.

Please stop the strawman of declaring that force must be taken before it is eugenics.

"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." -George Orwell

Reply

"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." -George Orwell

Reply
post #455 of 824
This is one of the most entertaining threads I've seen.

If only because driving lefties completely nuts is the idea, and they seem so ready and willing to comply.
The evil that we fight is but the shadow of the evil that we do.
Reply
The evil that we fight is but the shadow of the evil that we do.
Reply
post #456 of 824
Quote:
Originally Posted by trumptman View Post

He wasn't banned just once. He was banned multiple times for harassment and spamming.

This is just... a straight-up lie.

It's a lie. The circumstances are there for anyone bored enough to spend any time looking at old posts. But this is a straight-up lie, and says more about your honour than it does about that poster.

On a related note, I just went to the members list and looked to see how many Hassans were there. Two of them I recognise. Only two.

I seriously feel sorry for the poor bastard who tried to join under the names hassanqq, hassfina and hassena, who got banned before he made a single post each time. No idea who that was, but I bet they spent days going "what the FUCK?"
post #457 of 824
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank777 View Post

This is one of the most entertaining threads I've seen.

If only because driving lefties completely nuts is the idea, and they seem so ready and willing to comply.

From having followed the forums for a while, I get the impression that you're supposed to be some kind of Christian?

But here you are, taking delight in the idea that genuinely grotesque lie (and a country where grotesque lies are rapidly replacing any hope of civic introspection) is good fun because it drives people crazy. Huh.
They spoke of the sayings and doings of their commander, the grand duke, and told stories of his kindness and irascibility.
Reply
They spoke of the sayings and doings of their commander, the grand duke, and told stories of his kindness and irascibility.
Reply
post #458 of 824
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank777 View Post

This is one of the most entertaining threads I've seen.

If only because driving lefties completely nuts is the idea, and they seem so ready and willing to comply.

Seems sad and perhaps a little pathetic - in the original sense of the word.

Some on the extreme right state some things shown to be lies - then they refuse to discuss, address or debate the issue but keep repeating the lies.

And one of them who doesn't have what it takes to join in (could be good - could be bad) is 'entertained' more than by anything else.

A searing indictment of modern society.

Debate, logic and reason is dead.

And people find it merely entertaining.

It's the non-thinking man's non-thinking reality TV.

What is Faith? When your good deed pleases you and your evil deed grieves you, you are a believer. What is Sin? When a thing disturbs the peace of your heart, give it up - Prophet Muhammad
Reply
What is Faith? When your good deed pleases you and your evil deed grieves you, you are a believer. What is Sin? When a thing disturbs the peace of your heart, give it up - Prophet Muhammad
Reply
post #459 of 824
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank777 View Post

This is one of the most entertaining threads I've seen.

If only because driving lefties completely nuts is the idea, and they seem so ready and willing to comply.

As soon as I read this, I thought you'd probably be called out for making such a statement, and that your religion would likely be called into question.

I was right.

The PO "progressives" continue to provide support for the premise of the OP. I agree, it is quite entertaining to follow.

Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem.

(I prefer the tumult of liberty to the quiet of servitude.)

Reply

Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem.

(I prefer the tumult of liberty to the quiet of servitude.)

Reply
post #460 of 824
Quote:
Originally Posted by addabox View Post

From having followed the forums for a while, I get the impression that you're supposed to be some kind of Christian?

But here you are, taking delight in the idea that genuinely grotesque lie (and a country where grotesque lies are rapidly replacing any hope of civic introspection) is good fun because it drives people crazy. Huh.

Nice to see you here Adda. It's been awhile, hasn't it?

This is absolutely no different from posts during the Bush presidency, when people on the left would post flamebait threads declaring that the GOP was dying (due to 'Raining Gasoline') or that conservatives were evil and uncaring for some silly reason or another.

Since you've been following here for a while, I presume you remember those? Your indignation would ring truer if you had worried about 'civic introspection' then. But you and others found it all good fun, and the only reason you don't now is that the shoe's on the other foot.
The evil that we fight is but the shadow of the evil that we do.
Reply
The evil that we fight is but the shadow of the evil that we do.
Reply
post #461 of 824
Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzguru View Post

As soon as I read this, I thought you'd probably be called out for making such a statement, and that your religion would likely be called into question.

I was right.

The PO "progressives" continue to provide support for the premise of the OP. I agree, it is quite entertaining to follow.

Bizzarro Watch:

Providing data and structuring an argument = 'psychosis' which is 'entertaining'.

Refusal to back up or otherwise address a statement proved to be false = 'sanity'

What is Faith? When your good deed pleases you and your evil deed grieves you, you are a believer. What is Sin? When a thing disturbs the peace of your heart, give it up - Prophet Muhammad
Reply
What is Faith? When your good deed pleases you and your evil deed grieves you, you are a believer. What is Sin? When a thing disturbs the peace of your heart, give it up - Prophet Muhammad
Reply
post #462 of 824
Thread Starter 
Here's something that's not at all bizarro. Not a single leftist on these forums has taken issue with, condemned or even declared wrong in any form or fashion Ted Rall calling for harm or perhaps murder of large segments of the United States population. Likewise no one has said anything about Tim Wise and his threatening statements against white people. Finally no one on here has condemned or declared wrong in any fashion all the statements from Democratic leadership that declares the majority of the voting public to be completely inept and uninformed morons who are harming themselves and others.

All these things are just fine for the posters on here. They'd rather scream for 100 posts that they didn't get enough or strong enough "proof" for the supposed non-answers they didn't get for questions that were never asked.

How can they be taken seriously when they won't condemn threats of violence and harm?

"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." -George Orwell

Reply

"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." -George Orwell

Reply
post #463 of 824
Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzguru View Post

As soon as I read this, I thought you'd probably be called out for making such a statement, and that your religion would likely be called into question.

I was right.

The PO "progressives" continue to provide support for the premise of the OP. I agree, it is quite entertaining to follow.

I'm sorry, the fact that I would wonder why a Christian is exulting in the discomfort of others based on pernicious lies is evidence that I (or liberals) support eugenics? How do you figure?
They spoke of the sayings and doings of their commander, the grand duke, and told stories of his kindness and irascibility.
Reply
They spoke of the sayings and doings of their commander, the grand duke, and told stories of his kindness and irascibility.
Reply
post #464 of 824
Quote:
Originally Posted by addabox View Post

I'm sorry, the fact that I would wonder why a Christian is exulting in the discomfort of others based on pernicious lies is evidence that I (or liberals) support eugenics? How do you figure?

Nice straw-man.

Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem.

(I prefer the tumult of liberty to the quiet of servitude.)

Reply

Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem.

(I prefer the tumult of liberty to the quiet of servitude.)

Reply
post #465 of 824
Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzguru View Post

Nice straw-man.

Quote:
The PO "progressives" continue to provide support for the premise of the OP.

From where I'm sitting that looks like an accusation that the previous poster was providing "support" for the idea that the "left" is "sliding in to psychosis" owing to supporting eugenics.

I don't understand that. This forum is very strange.
You can't stop it.
Reply
You can't stop it.
Reply
post #466 of 824
Quote:
Originally Posted by signal View Post

From where I'm sitting that looks like an accusation that the previous poster was providing "support" for the idea that the "left" is "sliding in to psychosis" owing to supporting eugenics.

I don't understand that. This forum is very strange.

By OP I mean the "original post" or "opening post".

Do you see any direct or indirect reference to eugenics? I don't. But maybe I missed it.

Eugenics was brought up later in the thread.

Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem.

(I prefer the tumult of liberty to the quiet of servitude.)

Reply

Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem.

(I prefer the tumult of liberty to the quiet of servitude.)

Reply
post #467 of 824
Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzguru View Post

By OP I mean the "original post" or "opening post".

Do you see any direct or indirect reference to eugenics? I don't. But maybe I missed it.

Eugenics was brought up later in the thread.

Right you are! So wondering why a Christian takes pleasure in the discomfort of others brought about by pernicious lies is evidence that liberals are violence prone lunatics shortly to turn on the American people with cold blooded fury! Sorry for the confusion!
They spoke of the sayings and doings of their commander, the grand duke, and told stories of his kindness and irascibility.
Reply
They spoke of the sayings and doings of their commander, the grand duke, and told stories of his kindness and irascibility.
Reply
post #468 of 824
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by signal View Post

From where I'm sitting that looks like an accusation that the previous poster was providing "support" for the idea that the "left" is "sliding in to psychosis" owing to supporting eugenics.

I don't understand that. This forum is very strange.

The original premise stands. The eugenics idea is one that we are having some fun discussing because it was brought up as part of an ad-hom by a forum poster.

You can read the original post with the link to the original article is still on the first post. These threads all get a bit whimsical a few hundred posts in. You don't really have a choice when some psycho wants to call you a dozen names, allege things about you, and throw a hissy fit.

Looking at that original thread premise, it was prognosticating, it was not discussing history or contemporary events as what the left will do after these election losses.

Quote:
The left's psychosis, like those of many individuals, involves violence. Simply put, no left-wing regime has ever attained complete power without causing the deaths of its own citizens on a mass scale. We need simply give a short roll call of the bloody names: the USSR, Red China, "Democratic Kampuchea," Cuba, Vietnam... these speak well enough for themselves......

.....But success eludes them, and after November the left will lose its collective mind. The acting out will intensify, the assaults grow more vicious as the dream continues its collapse. Anyone who has ever stood against them -- the Tea Parties, the GOP, ordinary Americans asserting their rights -- will be targeted. It would be wise to consider methods of self-defense......

.......This is infantilism, pure and simple, as all psychoses are, including the one diagnosed by Jung. A compulsive belief that the world needs to bow to the demands of the eternal child immediately and without protest. And when it doesn't -- and we can be sure it won't -- that it be punished to the limits of the imagination and beyond. This is the impulse behind leftism, stacked to the roof as it is with people who never grew out of deepest childhood, who have grown twisted and embittered in the conviction that world has let them down and must pay for it. .......

....But it will come to nothing. No socialist paradise, no universal nanny government, and certainly no police state. It will come to nothing thanks to one simple fact: the American left has no spine.

The ironic humor related to the thread is watching the leftist forum posters act exactly like the thread predicted.

"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." -George Orwell

Reply

"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." -George Orwell

Reply
post #469 of 824
Quote:
Originally Posted by addabox View Post

Right you are! So wondering why a Christian takes pleasure in the discomfort of others brought about by pernicious lies is evidence that liberals are violence prone lunatics shortly to turn on the American people with cold blooded fury! Sorry for the confusion!

What is Faith? When your good deed pleases you and your evil deed grieves you, you are a believer. What is Sin? When a thing disturbs the peace of your heart, give it up - Prophet Muhammad
Reply
What is Faith? When your good deed pleases you and your evil deed grieves you, you are a believer. What is Sin? When a thing disturbs the peace of your heart, give it up - Prophet Muhammad
Reply
post #470 of 824
Thread Starter 
In Bizarroland the tea party is actually violent and the Tories are breaking into offices and burning them down.

"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." -George Orwell

Reply

"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." -George Orwell

Reply
post #471 of 824
Quote:
Originally Posted by trumptman View Post

In Bizarroland the tea party is actually violent and the Tories are breaking into offices and burning them down.

What is Faith? When your good deed pleases you and your evil deed grieves you, you are a believer. What is Sin? When a thing disturbs the peace of your heart, give it up - Prophet Muhammad
Reply
What is Faith? When your good deed pleases you and your evil deed grieves you, you are a believer. What is Sin? When a thing disturbs the peace of your heart, give it up - Prophet Muhammad
Reply
post #472 of 824
Another example of psychosis from the American Left:

Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem.

(I prefer the tumult of liberty to the quiet of servitude.)

Reply

Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem.

(I prefer the tumult of liberty to the quiet of servitude.)

Reply
post #473 of 824
Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzguru View Post

Another example of psychosis from the American Left:


You think it is an example of psychosis to think Happy Meals make you fat?
What is Faith? When your good deed pleases you and your evil deed grieves you, you are a believer. What is Sin? When a thing disturbs the peace of your heart, give it up - Prophet Muhammad
Reply
What is Faith? When your good deed pleases you and your evil deed grieves you, you are a believer. What is Sin? When a thing disturbs the peace of your heart, give it up - Prophet Muhammad
Reply
post #474 of 824
Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzguru View Post

Another example of psychosis from the American Left:


Oh and...

What is Faith? When your good deed pleases you and your evil deed grieves you, you are a believer. What is Sin? When a thing disturbs the peace of your heart, give it up - Prophet Muhammad
Reply
What is Faith? When your good deed pleases you and your evil deed grieves you, you are a believer. What is Sin? When a thing disturbs the peace of your heart, give it up - Prophet Muhammad
Reply
post #475 of 824
Quote:
Originally Posted by segovius View Post

You think it is an example of psychosis to think Happy Meals make you fat?

Yes. Because in reality Happy Meals do not make you fat.

It is what you choose to do with Happy Meals that can make you fat.

Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem.

(I prefer the tumult of liberty to the quiet of servitude.)

Reply

Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem.

(I prefer the tumult of liberty to the quiet of servitude.)

Reply
post #476 of 824
Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzguru View Post

Yes. Because in reality Happy Meals do not make you fat.

It is what you choose to do with Happy Meals that can make you fat.

Like eat them?

Hahah...

Suicide bombers don't kill you....it's standing next to them that does it...



What is Faith? When your good deed pleases you and your evil deed grieves you, you are a believer. What is Sin? When a thing disturbs the peace of your heart, give it up - Prophet Muhammad
Reply
What is Faith? When your good deed pleases you and your evil deed grieves you, you are a believer. What is Sin? When a thing disturbs the peace of your heart, give it up - Prophet Muhammad
Reply
post #477 of 824
Quote:
Originally Posted by segovius View Post

Like eat them?

Hahah...

Suicide bombers don't kill you....it's standing next to them that does it...

Standing next to a Happy Meal will make you fat?

Now that you mention it, I can feel my arteries clogging every time I drive by a McDonald's...

Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem.

(I prefer the tumult of liberty to the quiet of servitude.)

Reply

Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem.

(I prefer the tumult of liberty to the quiet of servitude.)

Reply
post #478 of 824
Oh, fuck me, now I remember why I stopped posting here. See ya.
They spoke of the sayings and doings of their commander, the grand duke, and told stories of his kindness and irascibility.
Reply
They spoke of the sayings and doings of their commander, the grand duke, and told stories of his kindness and irascibility.
Reply
post #479 of 824
Quote:
Originally Posted by addabox View Post

Oh, [bleep] me, now I remember why I stopped posting here. See ya.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rY0WxgSXdEE

Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem.

(I prefer the tumult of liberty to the quiet of servitude.)

Reply

Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem.

(I prefer the tumult of liberty to the quiet of servitude.)

Reply
post #480 of 824
Quote:
Originally Posted by addabox View Post

Oh, fuck me, now I remember why I stopped posting here. See ya.

Wait - I'll grab my coat and join you.....

Fancy a Happy Meal? We''l lose a few kilos and get healthy at the same time....
What is Faith? When your good deed pleases you and your evil deed grieves you, you are a believer. What is Sin? When a thing disturbs the peace of your heart, give it up - Prophet Muhammad
Reply
What is Faith? When your good deed pleases you and your evil deed grieves you, you are a believer. What is Sin? When a thing disturbs the peace of your heart, give it up - Prophet Muhammad
Reply
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: PoliticalOutsider
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › PoliticalOutsider › The American Left Slides Into Psychosis