or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › PoliticalOutsider › The American Left Slides Into Psychosis
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The American Left Slides Into Psychosis - Page 13

post #481 of 824
Quote:
Originally Posted by segovius View Post

Fancy a Happy Meal? We''l lose a few kilos and get healthy at the same time....

It's called watching your own calorie intake. Self discipline.

The mere existence of Happy Meals does not threaten your health.

CNN: Twinkie diet helps nutrition professor lose 27 pounds

Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem.

(I prefer the tumult of liberty to the quiet of servitude.)

Reply

Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem.

(I prefer the tumult of liberty to the quiet of servitude.)

Reply
post #482 of 824
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mumbo Jumbo View Post

Dear SDW2001.

Words have meanings. What do we call someone who is suffering psychosis?

Psychotic. That is what the word means

If you'd read the post that started this thread, you would see that the VERY FIRST LINE is "The left's psychosis, like those of many individuals, involves violence."

Trumptman is saying that left wing Americans are psychotic. THAT IS WHAT THIS THREAD IS FOR.

You don't like that? I understand. You can be brave and condemn trumptman for it. But that is what this thread is FOR. Do me a favour? Go and read the first post in this thread.

Trumptman is saying that left wing Americans are suffering from psychosis. That is a lie, and it is hysterical, and childish. He is also arguing that senior Democrats are discussing eugenics. That is a lie, and it is hysterical, and childish.

You can be brave, and admit this. You can be principled, and reject it.

Or you can carry on defending it, because he's on your team.

I already know what you're going to do.

Just stop. Stop all of it. Your mock outrage is so transparent. Oh, and who the fuck are you to question my motives? All I did was tell you what I've observed since I've been here. I'm defending nothing. I'm simply noting that you are the one who is hysterical and unhinged.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mumbo Jumbo View Post

And trumptman was banned from applenova for making a racist joke in a thread about Hewlett Packard face recognition before rejoining under the name MumboJumbo.

Is he psychotic too?

Calm down, change your underpants, and disagree with people like a grown up instead of calling them names.

It's ironic that someone who seems all too willing to dive into the meanings of various psychological terms cannot understand the basic concept of projection. I, for one, am not upset. I am not calling anyone a name. From what I can see, either is trump.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mumbo Jumbo View Post

Well. That's all lovely, trumptman.

But the fact is, that when you say that The American Left is Sliding into Psychosis, that is a lie, and you are being hysterical or childish, because there is no evidence of that, at all.

The problem is that you're focusing exclusively on the "violence" aspect. Here is the definition of psychosis:

Quote:
Psychosis is a loss of contact with reality, usually including false ideas about what is taking place or who one is (delusions) and seeing or hearing things that aren't there (hallucinations).

You may not be included in the above, but there is a good case the above is happening to MANY progressives. Look at the "denial" thread and read the article I posted and reacted too. There are people who think like that...people that actually believe that progressives weren't rejected, Obama's agenda wasn't rejected, and that Pelosi actually scored a victory last week. If that's not a "loss of contact with reality," I don't know what is.

Quote:

And when you say that senior Democrats are discussing eugenics, that is also a lie, and again you are being hysterical or childish, because there is no evidence of that, at all.

I haven't scoured the thread, but I believe several people provided links with at least circumstantial and or anecdotal evidence. Even if not true, it's not "a lie." Maybe he's wrong...who knows. I don't think it's a stretch to believe.

Quote:

And when you call me "psychotic", that is an ad hominem attack, and you are a hypocrite, and a child, and instead of debating facts you resort to name calling.

He WASN'T CALLING YOU psychotic. I cannot believe you fail to see the distinction.

Quote:

Grow up. Come back to reality.

Debate the facts and make a civilised contribution to your nation's political conversation instead of demonising your opponents with aspersions on their mental health, which is offensive and adolescent.

This is where you really don't know WTF you're talking about. I'm telling you...I've seen trump here for a long time. He's always started interesting threads and discussed things in-depth. I've never ONCE seen him personally attack someone. Can you show otherwise?
I can only please one person per day.  Today is not your day.  Tomorrow doesn't look good either.  
Reply
I can only please one person per day.  Today is not your day.  Tomorrow doesn't look good either.  
Reply
post #483 of 824
Quote:
Originally Posted by SDW2001 View Post

This is where you really don't know WTF you're talking about. I'm telling you...I've seen trump here for a long time. He's always started interesting threads and discussed things in-depth. I've never ONCE seen him personally attack someone. Can you show otherwise?

Are you blind? Are you suffering from psychosis?

No, he is on your team, so it's invisible.

Quote:
pretty much anything shows exactly how deluded and yes, psychotic your mental state happens to be.

Is he discussing the topic here? Is he discussing facts here?

No, he is attacking me, and that is the very fucking definition of ad hominem.

Is he attempting to paint a vast swathe of the American electorate with whom he disagrees as suffering from violent psychosis?

Yes, he is. And you can see the very first post of the whole thread for proof. HE. Not me. Go and read the first post. When you understand what this thread is about, you can either participate or not, or, in an ideal world, make your objections clear to the guy who started it.

Is he making a real conversation based on facts more difficult?

Of course he is, and that's the fucking point.

And the idea that Democrats are considering or discussing eugenics is a revolting, childish lie. The thought that American politics have become so corrupted that right wing people can even argue the possibility is upsetting. I honestly thought you were better than this. I've been on these forums for as long as you and I've always disagreed with you but I've been able to argue with you.

But you're just as bad as Jazzguru and trumptman and If you defend this, facts don't matter a damn thing to you either. The political conversation in your country is FUCKED, and you, right here, right now, are playing your part to keep it fucked.
post #484 of 824
Jazzguru, will you do me a favour?

Go to the nearest window and look at the street or the field or the garden or the airport or whatever it is you see from you there.

In that country, America, no one wants to impose a programme of eugenics on the citizens.

Doesn't that feel better?

And it's true. Let it all go. No one wants to impose a programme of eugenics on American citizens. They're not even talking about it (how could they? Democrats are like you, only with stupid ideas about economics and stuff, they're not monsters.)

And when you drive to work or to the shops and you see a bumper sticker supporting the Democrats, well, that person's stupid, all right, but their political party is not even thinking about imposing eugenics on the American people.

Let it go. You don't need the fear. Spend the time worrying about something else, or enjoying a book, or a nice coffee with a pain au chocolat or watching something stupid on telly.

Let it go.
post #485 of 824
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mumbo Jumbo View Post

Let it go.

Maybe something should let him go....might not be that simple...
What is Faith? When your good deed pleases you and your evil deed grieves you, you are a believer. What is Sin? When a thing disturbs the peace of your heart, give it up - Prophet Muhammad
Reply
What is Faith? When your good deed pleases you and your evil deed grieves you, you are a believer. What is Sin? When a thing disturbs the peace of your heart, give it up - Prophet Muhammad
Reply
post #486 of 824
To all you VETERANS---THANK YOU











FT---USAF '66-'70
無心 The idea of wilderness needs no defense, it only needs defenders., Wilderness is not a luxury but a necessity of the human spirit__Edward Abbey
Reply
無心 The idea of wilderness needs no defense, it only needs defenders., Wilderness is not a luxury but a necessity of the human spirit__Edward Abbey
Reply
post #487 of 824
Sorry MJ. I really can't take you seriously in light of this:

http://forums.appleinsider.com/showp...&postcount=281

Quote:
Originally Posted by lundy View Post

I think the best way to handle this is just make everyone aware that this Mumbo Jumbo guy has the same IP address as Hassan i Sabbah, who was banned.

Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem.

(I prefer the tumult of liberty to the quiet of servitude.)

Reply

Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem.

(I prefer the tumult of liberty to the quiet of servitude.)

Reply
post #488 of 824
jazzguru, floorjack's been banned from here, and trumptman has a new nick over at applenova, and god knows who else.

Please. It will take ten seconds.

Just go to the window and look out, and think to yourself “Wouldn’t this country be marvellous if senior Democrats were not discussing imposing a programme of eugenics?”

And then let it go. Because they aren’t. Democrats are like you, and they love their children, and they value their families. They are not monsters.

So you don’t need the fear. You can relax. You can let it go. You can worry about fixing the drain, or paying for the service on your car. You don’t need to hate people for something they don’t want to do, for something they’re not planning to do, for something that will never happen and no one wants.

You don’t have to like Democrats. You just don’t need to hate them, or be afraid of them. Because they are not discussing eugenics.
post #489 of 824
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzguru View Post

Sorry MJ. I really can't take you seriously in light of this:

http://forums.appleinsider.com/showp...&postcount=281

You'd be shocked how much cleaner the thread reads when he is on ignore.

"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." -George Orwell

Reply

"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." -George Orwell

Reply
post #490 of 824
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by FineTunes View Post

To all you VETERANS---THANK YOU

FT---USAF '66-'70

Dang FT, you're ancient and this comes from a guy who is ancient so that makes you double ancient. Here I was complaining about how you use the forum and given your age, you're lucky to know what one is at all.

At least you know how to use the quote function. Please translate that info into something Jimmac can understand.

"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." -George Orwell

Reply

"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." -George Orwell

Reply
post #491 of 824
Quote:
Originally Posted by trumptman View Post

You'd be shocked how much cleaner the thread reads when he is on ignore.

Indeed. But I find myself viewing the posts anyway to see what zany things he's saying. It's out of morbid curiosity, lol.

Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem.

(I prefer the tumult of liberty to the quiet of servitude.)

Reply

Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem.

(I prefer the tumult of liberty to the quiet of servitude.)

Reply
post #492 of 824
Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzguru View Post

Indeed. But I find myself viewing the posts anyway to see what zany things he's saying. It's out of morbid curiosity, lol.

You know what they call people who find ways to hide from the truth around here?

Psychotic.

Are you psychotic?

No. So go to the window and look at your country and tell yourself "Democrats arent talking about eugenics." They do not want to do this. No one does. When you get in your car. Just pause for a moment and tell yourself that.

You think this is zany.

Im so terribly, terribly sorry for you. You dont need to carry that weight. The fear isnt real. You can let it go.
post #493 of 824
Find someone else to troll, MJ.

Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem.

(I prefer the tumult of liberty to the quiet of servitude.)

Reply

Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem.

(I prefer the tumult of liberty to the quiet of servitude.)

Reply
post #494 of 824
Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzguru View Post

Find someone else to troll, MJ.

This is an open forum.

For as long as you keep coming here with the grotesque lie that senior Democrats are discussing eugenics, I will keep coming here with the truth, which is that they are not, and I will keep trying to convince you.

Everyone can see that you have presented no evidence worth a damn thing. Everyone can see that you are wrong. Everyone can see that its a lie. Everyone can see that you have no reason to be afraid of something that will never happen.

Im perfectly content to stop here if you are.
post #495 of 824
I repeat, find someone else to troll, MJ. Actually, stop trolling altogether. Your harassment is not welcome or conducive to this or any discussion.

Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem.

(I prefer the tumult of liberty to the quiet of servitude.)

Reply

Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem.

(I prefer the tumult of liberty to the quiet of servitude.)

Reply
post #496 of 824
Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzguru View Post

Find someone else to troll, MJ.

Check the join dates for MJ and Hassan. MJ preceded Hassan. Hassan was banned not MJ. Whether they are the same persons has yet to be determined. MJ has been a good boy here--hasn't been banned. You can still answer the question.
無心 The idea of wilderness needs no defense, it only needs defenders., Wilderness is not a luxury but a necessity of the human spirit__Edward Abbey
Reply
無心 The idea of wilderness needs no defense, it only needs defenders., Wilderness is not a luxury but a necessity of the human spirit__Edward Abbey
Reply
post #497 of 824
Thread Starter 
Several leftist discussions on why Bush was Hitler. This is not some some blogger or DailyKos poster, this is MSNBC and Mike Malloy.

As Sego, loved to note, if you can convince the population that Republicans are Hitler, and if you know the answer to the false dilemma/pseudo-hypothetical question of what you would have done to stop Hitler, then now you know what you need to do to stop George Bush or Republicans in general.

See Ted Rall for the operations manual and for explicit directions of who to start killing.

"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." -George Orwell

Reply

"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." -George Orwell

Reply
post #498 of 824
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mumbo Jumbo View Post

This is an open forum.

For as long as you keep coming here with the grotesque lie that senior Democrats are discussing eugenics, I will keep coming here with the truth, which is that they are not, and I will keep trying to convince you.

Everyone can see that you have presented no evidence worth a damn thing. Everyone can see that you are wrong. Everyone can see that its a lie. Everyone can see that you have no reason to be afraid of something that will never happen.

Im perfectly content to stop here if you are.

You should try Climategate---oh wait, you did.
無心 The idea of wilderness needs no defense, it only needs defenders., Wilderness is not a luxury but a necessity of the human spirit__Edward Abbey
Reply
無心 The idea of wilderness needs no defense, it only needs defenders., Wilderness is not a luxury but a necessity of the human spirit__Edward Abbey
Reply
post #499 of 824
Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzguru View Post

I repeat, find someone else to troll, MJ. Actually, stop trolling altogether. Your harassment is not welcome or conducive to this or any discussion.

You have said that senior Democrats are discussing eugenics.

And I am trying to convince you that they are not.

If you dont want to take part in this discussion, then stop. I will stop too.

Everyone can see that you have provided no evidence. Everyone can see that you are wrong. Everyone can see that you have no reason to be afraid of something that will never happen.

So Im perfectly content to stop right here if you are.

If you think Im harrassing you, then please, press the report button, and report me. Im really not sure where youll direct Lundy, but please, be my guest.
post #500 of 824
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by FineTunes View Post

Check the join dates for MJ and Hassan. MJ preceded Hassan. Hassan was banned not MJ. Whether they are the same persons has yet to be determined. MJ has been a good boy here--hasn't been banned. You can still answer the question.


Wait, did you check all of his accounts?



Also how are you determining these dates and what sort of delusional psychosis puts you above the word of the board moderator himself?

"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." -George Orwell

Reply

"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." -George Orwell

Reply
post #501 of 824
Quote:
Originally Posted by FineTunes View Post

Check the join dates for MJ and Hassan. MJ preceded Hassan. Hassan was banned not MJ. Whether they are the same persons has yet to be determined. MJ has been a good boy here--hasn't been banned. You can still answer the question.

Irrelevant. It means one of the accounts he created after he created the MJ account got banned for abuse.

Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem.

(I prefer the tumult of liberty to the quiet of servitude.)

Reply

Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem.

(I prefer the tumult of liberty to the quiet of servitude.)

Reply
post #502 of 824
Quote:
Originally Posted by trumptman View Post


Wait, did you check all of his accounts?



Also how are you determining these dates and what sort of delusional psychosis puts you above the word of the board moderator himself?

Those aren't my accounts. I only recognise two of those. One is very old.

And when you accuse a member of "delusional psychosis", that is an ad hominem attack, and hypocrisy.
post #503 of 824
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mumbo Jumbo View Post

You have said that senior Democrats are discussing eugenics.

And I am trying to convince you that they are not.

If you don’t want to take part in this discussion, then stop. I will stop too.

Everyone can see that you have provided no evidence. Everyone can see that you are wrong. Everyone can see that you have no reason to be afraid of something that will never happen.

So I’m perfectly content to stop right here if you are.

If you think I’m harrassing you, then please, press the report button, and report me. I’m really not sure where you’ll direct Lundy, but please, be my guest.

Ignorance is bliss, isn't it MJ?

Not sure why I even bother, but I'll give it another go:

It is well documented that Nancy Pelosi believes in population control as a means of stimulating the economy.

Quote:
"Well, the family planning services reduce cost. They reduce cost. The states are in terrible fiscal budget crises now and part of what we do for children's health, education and some of those elements are to help the states meet their financial needs. One of those - one of the initiatives you mentioned, the contraception, will reduce costs to the states and to the federal government."

Nancy Pelosi is a senior Democrat leader.

She is advocating "family planning services" (abortion) and contraception to stimulate the economy. She is advocating eugenics.

No other Democrat leader - that I am aware of - has publicly distanced themselves from her position.

Democrats support eugenics.

Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem.

(I prefer the tumult of liberty to the quiet of servitude.)

Reply

Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem.

(I prefer the tumult of liberty to the quiet of servitude.)

Reply
post #504 of 824
Ok..I'm bored.....

Let's wrap it up...you're right

DEMOCRATS ARE NAZIS

DEMOCRATS WANT EUGENICS

DEMOCRATS ARE COMMIE SCUM WANKERS AND EVIL WE MUST OPPOSE THEM


I see it now...thanks Jazzy, Trumpy and SDW for your patience with morons like me and MJ - it took some time but I see it now...

Sorry we have been so moronic and thanks for your patience.

God Bless America.
What is Faith? When your good deed pleases you and your evil deed grieves you, you are a believer. What is Sin? When a thing disturbs the peace of your heart, give it up - Prophet Muhammad
Reply
What is Faith? When your good deed pleases you and your evil deed grieves you, you are a believer. What is Sin? When a thing disturbs the peace of your heart, give it up - Prophet Muhammad
Reply
post #505 of 824
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mumbo Jumbo View Post

Those aren't my accounts. I only recognise two of those. One is very old.

And when you accuse a member of "delusional psychosis", that is an ad hominem attack, and hypocrisy.

Hey FT, you don't need to accuse the board moderator of deception anymore.

This is called a confession.

Also regardless of what he claims, at least three of those accounts are his. One was the banned account. The other one is an account claimed to be created because VB ate the old one. It lists the location as London, the same location. Perhaps he forgot it because VB didn't eat the account but some fine wine did instead.

The third account has oops on the end and was created to send off some quick PM's before being banned again.

He also PM'ed me and was banned under the account Internet Nickname which is a fourth account.

It doesn't really matter to me. I wouldn't ban anyone here. I only note it because he assigns some significance to banning and throws it in other people's faces. It's sort of strange that a guy who's been banned four times from one place thinks being banned one place, one time means anything.

When people own the toys, they can play with them as they see fit. It doesn't give any credence to claims. Considering his political view this is even more odd because outside these forums I know he would never try to claim some person is right because they have the biggest house, the fastest car, or because they own anything or have any amount of money. So I have to note the strange and insane hypocrisy here.

Now back to those insane leftists and their desire to murder all Republicans to prevent them from being overwhelmed by the unwashed masses.

"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." -George Orwell

Reply

"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." -George Orwell

Reply
post #506 of 824
Quote:
Originally Posted by trumptman View Post

The third account has oops on the end and was created to send off some quick PM's before being banned again.

He also PM'ed me and was banned under the account Internet Nickname which is a fourth account.

Speaking of PMs I have a nice and interesting one on file from you Trumpy... do you remember sending it I wonder?
What is Faith? When your good deed pleases you and your evil deed grieves you, you are a believer. What is Sin? When a thing disturbs the peace of your heart, give it up - Prophet Muhammad
Reply
What is Faith? When your good deed pleases you and your evil deed grieves you, you are a believer. What is Sin? When a thing disturbs the peace of your heart, give it up - Prophet Muhammad
Reply
post #507 of 824
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by segovius View Post

Speaking of PMs I have a nice and interesting one on file from you Trumpy... do you remember sending it I wonder?

I'm sure I've sent some wonderful stuff via PM's Sego. That's what private messaging is for and I don't claim to be a superhuman lording over all the subhumans.

"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." -George Orwell

Reply

"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." -George Orwell

Reply
post #508 of 824
Congratulations.

Now the conversation's about me rather than the subject.

Don't forget, everyone. trumptman was banned from applenova.

He rejoined under the name MumboJumbo.

That says it all.

But whatever. Despite all this, Democrats are still not discussing eugenics, they are not all mentally ill, and I urge jazzguru and trumptman to come back to reality and debate like adults.
post #509 of 824
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mumbo Jumbo View Post

Congratulations.

Now the conversation's about me rather than the subject.

Oh don't be silly. You aren't American.

Quote:
Don't forget, everyone. trumptman was banned from applenova.

He rejoined under the name MumboJumbo.

That says it all.

You seem to be very knowledgeable about this MJ. What's your handle over there so people can confirm what you say?

Quote:
But whatever. Despite all this, Democrats are still not discussing eugenics, they are not all mentally ill, and I urge jazzguru and trumptman to come back to reality and debate like adults.

You're cute but back to ignore you go so my links and support are easier to find amidst the lack of dismissals, denunciations and false claims.

"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." -George Orwell

Reply

"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." -George Orwell

Reply
post #510 of 824
Quote:
Originally Posted by trumptman View Post

Oh don't be silly. You aren't American.

You're cute but back to ignore you go so my links and support are easier to find amidst the lack of dismissals, denunciations and false claims.

Great. Im fine with that. Thats the admission of defeat I was waiting for. Everyone understands that you are wrong, and you have been shown to be so comprehensively wrong, that you would rather rather put me on ignore than discuss any further.

Youve proved nothing. The premise of this thread, that a vast swathe of the American electorate is suffering from psychosis that involves violence has been shown to be a lie.

Further, there is no evidence that senior Democrats are discussing eugenics. That has also been shown to be a lie.

Ive urged you to argue on facts, like adults, and make an adult contribution to the political conversation rather than demonising people you disagree with, and making ad hominem attacks on me. You have found this to be impossible.

So you are running away.

Ill happily leave it there.

Bye, trumptman.
post #511 of 824
Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzguru View Post

She is advocating "family planning services" (abortion) and contraception to stimulate the economy. She is advocating eugenics.

No other Democrat leader - that I am aware of - has publicly distanced themselves from her position.

Democrats support eugenics.

No, this is not eugenics, jazzguru. Come on. You're better than this. You don't need to do this.

Eugenics is about managing the gene pool. Words have meanings. And this has nothing to do reducing populations according to undesirable heritable traits.

Your hate and your fear are genuinely blinding you, and it's unnecessary, because your country is STILL more beautiful than you have been misled to think it.

Furthermore, "family planning" is not the same thing as "abortions." And Pelosi is not, and has never, promoted abortion. For fuck's sake.

I know you're afraid, and I know you believe this, but you don’t need to do either.

Eugenics is not coming to America. Democrats are not considering it. They are not monsters. They have kids and they love their families. Come back to reality.


Argue like an adult. Come back to reality.
post #512 of 824
Thread Starter 
Damn you, this is about NOTHING, not SOMETHING!!!

J Stew's got his own mafia enforcers now.

"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." -George Orwell

Reply

"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." -George Orwell

Reply
post #513 of 824
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mumbo Jumbo View Post

No, this is not eugenics, jazzguru. Come on. You're better than this. You don't need to do this.

Eugenics is about managing the gene pool. Words have meanings. And this has nothing to do reducing populations according to undesirable heritable traits.

So, this thread about a program designed to discourage drug addicts (at least until they are clean and sober) from having children who might be born addicted to drugs and who they may be unable to care for in their drug addicted state and not because of some nefarious hidden agenda to "cleanse the gene pool", when segovius said this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by segovius

Basically it is a form of Eugenics.

And you followed up with this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mumbo Jumbo

Yeah, look. Right wing American Christians actually funding a program of eugenics.

I expect jazzguru to be apoplectic about this because eugenics is really bad. When the Democrats lose badly they will slip in to psychosis and start talking about eugenics, and...

Oh wait. It's right wing American Christians actively funding a program of eugenics today, in my city. So jazzguru will have a defence. They can't be "psychotic". They are right wing American Christians. He'll have something to make it OK when it's right wing American Christians funding a program of eugenics.

You were both using the word "eugenics" incorrectly because these so-called "fundies" were not engaging in a form of eugenics or attempting to cleanse the gene pool but merely trying to prevent drug addicted babies from being born to drug addicts? Perhaps you were using this word hyperbolically and provocatively?

The state is nothing more than a criminal gang writ large.

Reply

The state is nothing more than a criminal gang writ large.

Reply
post #514 of 824
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mumbo Jumbo View Post

Are you blind? Are you suffering from psychosis?

No, he is on your team, so it's invisible.



Is he discussing the topic here? Is he discussing facts here?

No, he is attacking me, and that is the very fucking definition of ad hominem.

Is he attempting to paint a vast swathe of the American electorate with whom he disagrees as suffering from violent psychosis?

Yes, he is. And you can see the very first post of the whole thread for proof. HE. Not me. Go and read the first post. When you understand what this thread is about, you can either participate or not, or, in an ideal world, make your objections clear to the guy who started it.

Is he making a real conversation based on facts more difficult?

Of course he is, and that's the fucking point.

And the idea that Democrats are considering or discussing eugenics is a revolting, childish lie. The thought that American politics have become so corrupted that right wing people can even argue the possibility is upsetting. I honestly thought you were better than this. I've been on these forums for as long as you and I've always disagreed with you but I've been able to argue with you.

But you're just as bad as Jazzguru and trumptman and If you defend this, facts don't matter a damn thing to you either. The political conversation in your country is FUCKED, and you, right here, right now, are playing your part to keep it fucked.

I think I'll stick to PM to discuss this one....
I can only please one person per day.  Today is not your day.  Tomorrow doesn't look good either.  
Reply
I can only please one person per day.  Today is not your day.  Tomorrow doesn't look good either.  
Reply
post #515 of 824
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ1970 View Post

So, this thread about a program designed to discourage drug addicts (at least until they are clean and sober) from having children who might be born addicted to drugs and who they may be unable to care for in their drug addicted state and not because of some nefarious hidden agenda to "cleanse the gene pool", when segovius said this:



And you followed up with this:



You were both using the word "eugenics" incorrectly because these so-called "fundies" were not engaging in a form of eugenics or attempting to cleanse the gene pool but merely trying to prevent drug addicted babies from being born to drug addicts? Perhaps you were using this word hyperbolically and provocatively?

This would be called game, set and match!!!

"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." -George Orwell

Reply

"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." -George Orwell

Reply
post #516 of 824
Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ1970 View Post

So, this thread about a program designed to discourage drug addicts (at least until they are clean and sober) from having children who might be born addicted to drugs and who they may be unable to care for in their drug addicted state and not because of some nefarious hidden agenda to "cleanse the gene pool", when segovius said this:



And you followed up with this:



You were both using the word "eugenics" incorrectly because these so-called "fundies" were not engaging in a form of eugenics or attempting to cleanse the gene pool but merely trying to prevent drug addicted babies from being born to drug addicts? Perhaps you were using this word hyperbolically and provocatively?

Best post in the whole thread, wondered if anyone would bring these particular posts up...

If there is anything an outsider would see here it would have to be that neither side likes to "lose" or be seen as "losing". Good points are being made on either side, but they are mostly lost in over the top rhetoric.

Is there a defined and established eugenics program that can be pointed to and discussed, obviously not in the sense that MumboJumbo is defining it. Are there policies and other leanings that can be framed as leaning that way. Perhaps, perhaps not. But can it make for interesting conjecture and discussion. Certainly.

Mumbo, you state over and over that NOBODY wants eugenics. Obviously you know this is not true, or it would not even exist as a concept.

Quote:
"Democrats arent talking about eugenics." They do not want to do this. No one does.

Quote:
And it's true. Let it all go. No one wants to impose a programme of eugenics on American citizens.

You cannot prove those statements are true, nobody wants this, anywhere? Not even the narrower assertion that nobody in the democratic party wants this. Do I believe this to be true, likely not. But when it comes to politics, I would not put it past anyone in power from any party to do anything that will keep them there. Not war, not lying, not stealing, not breaking the law, and not even eugenics, in whatever form.
NoahJ
"It is unwise to be too sure of one's own wisdom. It is healthy to be reminded that the strongest might weaken and the wisest might err." - Mahatma Gandhi
Reply
NoahJ
"It is unwise to be too sure of one's own wisdom. It is healthy to be reminded that the strongest might weaken and the wisest might err." - Mahatma Gandhi
Reply
post #517 of 824
democrats are nazis

democrats want eugenics

democrats are commie scum wankers and evil we must oppose them
What is Faith? When your good deed pleases you and your evil deed grieves you, you are a believer. What is Sin? When a thing disturbs the peace of your heart, give it up - Prophet Muhammad
Reply
What is Faith? When your good deed pleases you and your evil deed grieves you, you are a believer. What is Sin? When a thing disturbs the peace of your heart, give it up - Prophet Muhammad
Reply
post #518 of 824
Quote:
Originally Posted by segovius View Post

democrats are nazis

democrats want eugenics

democrats are commie scum wankers and evil we must oppose them

if that is your assertion.
NoahJ
"It is unwise to be too sure of one's own wisdom. It is healthy to be reminded that the strongest might weaken and the wisest might err." - Mahatma Gandhi
Reply
NoahJ
"It is unwise to be too sure of one's own wisdom. It is healthy to be reminded that the strongest might weaken and the wisest might err." - Mahatma Gandhi
Reply
post #519 of 824
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoahJ View Post

if that is your assertion.

Just trying to fit in with the boys!

I thought you'd left? I should say welcome back I suppose!
What is Faith? When your good deed pleases you and your evil deed grieves you, you are a believer. What is Sin? When a thing disturbs the peace of your heart, give it up - Prophet Muhammad
Reply
What is Faith? When your good deed pleases you and your evil deed grieves you, you are a believer. What is Sin? When a thing disturbs the peace of your heart, give it up - Prophet Muhammad
Reply
post #520 of 824
Here is SDW's private message to me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SDW2001

Rather than do it in the thread, I thought I'd take this opportunity to make a few points:

1. You're making a fucking ass out of yourself. You sound completely unhinged.

2. If the personal attacks, name-calling and other ad hominem arguments continue (with me or others), I will report you so many times that I'll likely need a new keyboard before the end of the day.

3. STOP BEING A FUCKTARD. It's that simply.

This is the standard of debate on this forum.

You demand facts, you get ad hominem atacks.

No. You get someone saying "DON'T MAKE PERSONAL ATTACKS" and then making personal attacks in the same sentence.

Report me. If you have a damn fucking thing, report me.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: PoliticalOutsider
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › PoliticalOutsider › The American Left Slides Into Psychosis