or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Mobile › iPod + iTunes + AppleTV › 6th Generation Nano Battery Drainage Issue...

6th Generation Nano Battery Drainage Issue...

post #1 of 2
This past weekend I picked up the new 6th generation 16gb nano in Graphite (awesome color). So without really giving a full charge I decided to take for a spin to the gym. The battery out of the box was at about 50% full so after about an hour of using it I let it go about 25% and took it home and gave it a full charge. Today however (with light to moderate use) I noticed the battery level was at about 95%, before it managed to drain to only about 25% after being in the gym for only about an hour or so. Besides the plain obvious; new touch OS consuming more power each time user is utilizing it, but is anyone experiencing the same issue? Should the battery last only for couple hours of use? And should I use the 30 day return policy to exchange it?
post #2 of 2
If you'd do what it tells you to do, maybe you wouldn't have this problem.

Hope you haven't borked it by using it incorrectly.

Absolutely none of the charge information out of the box is correct. They throw a miniscule charge on their devices so that the batteries aren't ruined in transit/waiting to be purchased.

http://www.apple.com/batteries/ipods.html

Originally Posted by Slurpy

There's just a TINY chance that Apple will also be able to figure out payments. Oh wait, they did already… …and you’re already f*ed.

Originally Posted by Slurpy

There's just a TINY chance that Apple will also be able to figure out payments. Oh wait, they did already… …and you’re already f*ed.

Return Home
  Back to Forum: iPod + iTunes + AppleTV
AppleInsider › Forums › Mobile › iPod + iTunes + AppleTV › 6th Generation Nano Battery Drainage Issue...