or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Mobile › iPod + iTunes + AppleTV › Microsoft exec says Zune software coming to the Mac
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Microsoft exec says Zune software coming to the Mac - Page 2

post #41 of 134
Quote:
Originally Posted by microgluf View Post

Considering most of today's Mac users left MS for a good reason, I don't understand why would anyone using a Mac want to have a Zune or even a Windblowz 7 "smart" device.

Please Micro$oft, get realistic, ask Balmer to put down his crack pipe and stop sniffing glue.. Do you seriously believe a Mac user would want to install buggy M$ software.... ?

Anyway, thats for my $0.02

I for one, am considering it. Been using Mac's since the 80's. But I'm not a member of the Mac cult. Haven't gotten the tattoo or secret decoder ring. I'm open to any alternative.

By the way, that whole "Micro$oft" (with the dollar sign) nonsense is juvenile. Grow up.
post #42 of 134
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicolbolas View Post

on my Mac and Pc, Itunes is bloated.... takes a long time to load, sync, etc.... i have really just given up on it... winamp is much cooler anyways

I can't get past WinAmp's ugly interface. It's a total turnoff. It's quite possible that WinAmp is quite capable, but damn, it's ugly.
post #43 of 134
Quote:
Originally Posted by benice View Post

I was waiting to see if there'd be a sensible comment encouraging MS on this! I can't see any bad thing with MS writing more software that includes mac users.

At the moment it's fair to say MS is try harder to reach out to Apple platforms and users (several MS apps on iOS, Office 2011) than Apple is reaching out to MS.


This is a honest post and not for trolling purposes. I switched to Apple several years ago and still have a mac mini for my media centre. But I switched back to windows a few months ago after I had problems with a 27" iMac but the main reason was due to Apple users.

I use equipment that suits my needs not because of a brand be that Apple, MS, Sony etc. Now Apple do make sexy products but because you like them does not mean you have to hate everything else. This Apple fanaticism just drove me crazy. MS could come up with the cure for cancer and some of the people on here would find something to complain about. Seriously guys just read some of the comments.
post #44 of 134
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdsonice View Post

No sane Mac user would allow any MS software on their Mac.

Given the facts, this could be read as a statement that a large plurality of Mac users are not sane. Maybe even a majority of Mac users have M$ software, and therefore, according to the statement, are not sane?

Is that what was meant?
post #45 of 134
Quote:
Originally Posted by screamingfist View Post

you don't 'look cool' using a mac. you 'look like a douche'

Justin Long is not a douche. He is a hipster. Everyone wants to be like him, and nobody wants to be like John Hodgman.

That much should be obvious.
post #46 of 134
Quote:
Originally Posted by demitri View Post

The xbox comes to mind

Well, if you talk about public reception and dedicated users, you are right. If you talk about money, the Xbox has not generated a penny yet (if you consider the billions that have been written off). And, outside the US, media (movie and music sales) through the Xbox platform are still either irrelevant (compared to iTunes or local providers) or non-existent. Without Windows, Office and some server products, MS would be a huge loss-creator; so, their strength remains to be in old technologies. And I do not see how WP7 will change that; it is little, it is late and the roll-out was not well done at all... Outside of the geek blogs like Engadget, you can't find any more coverage at all. Why? Because people do not think about geek stuff like operating systems, they think about the devices they can / want to buy. Out of the 9 devices introduced, there is no real "star". Ask the general public to name a single of the devices introduced, the vast majority will pass. People can comprehend "iPhone" or "Droid" or "Xbox". Nobody will ask for "a WP7 device"...
post #47 of 134
Quote:
Originally Posted by appl View Post

There's a couple of reasons it sucks:

You must use proprietary software to sync.
You must buy all your software from one proprietary app store.

And:

No cut and paste.
No multitasking.

I have no interest in a WinPhone7 because of these 4 factors.

I personally want to disable cut/copy/paste on my iPad/iPod. I rarely use it and I'm constantly selecting text without meaning to. It's a pain in the butt. Nor can I really think of any reason why I'd need multitasking. Guess I'm a simple user. I don't Twitter (now a verb!). I don't need to be in constant contact with the world. iPhone 1.0 satisfied me fairly well. Still on my original 1st generation iPod touch.

iTunes isn't proprietary? Did I miss something? Apple doesn't have a proprietary app store? It seems to be that Microsoft is deliberately following Apple's model. If it worked for Apple, it will probably work for Microsoft.
post #48 of 134
Quote:
Originally Posted by MonkeyFightingSnake View Post

Why is everyone always so hostile in here?

The Zune software is actually really good...It is a lot better than ITunes. I would love it if it came out for my Mac. I have to use my PC for everything with it (not dual booting)

this guy is the first informed non troll i've seen post in this whole ridiculous thread. too many loud mouth mac fanbois in here, not enough informed unbiased reasoning. I switched to mac because it was a better platform and better hardware. Microsoft for it's part is doing a good job at blurring the line with windows products. It's definitely not exceedingly good with those, but the zune player that runs on windows is an absolute dream compared to the itunes player which has only gotten uglier as time has passed.
Groupthink is bad, mkay. Think Different is the motto.
Reply
Groupthink is bad, mkay. Think Different is the motto.
Reply
post #49 of 134
Quote:
Originally Posted by qualar View Post

This is a honest post and not for trolling purposes. I switched to Apple several years ago and still have a mac mini for my media centre. But I switched back to windows a few months ago after I had problems with a 27" iMac but the main reason was due to Apple users.

I use equipment that suits my needs not because of a brand be that Apple, MS, Sony etc. Now Apple do make sexy products but because you like them does not mean you have to hate everything else. This Apple fanaticism just drove me crazy. MS could come up with the cure for cancer and some of the people on here would find something to complain about. Seriously guys just read some of the comments.

Agreed. Sometimes I think the average age of Mac users is around 10 or so. Some seriously silly comments get logged on this site.
post #50 of 134
Quote:
Originally Posted by appl View Post

There's a couple of reasons it sucks:

You must use proprietary software to sync.
You must buy all your software from one proprietary app store.

And:

No cut and paste.
No multitasking.

I have no interest in a WinPhone7 because of these 4 factors.

1. iPhone needs proprietary software too.
2. iPhone relies upon a proprietary app store.
3. Cut and paste is being fixed soon and much faster than Apple fixed it.
4. Multitasking on iPhone is a mixed solution as well and it's unlikely MS's approach will be any worse than IPhone in managing battery V functionality. Have any credible usability tests yet on the WP7 approach said it's a big deal yet? No.

Microsoft admit they've learned from the Apple experience. Every MS employee that's had an iPhone and is on the WP7 project wants to make something even better. It's human nature and Microsoft is putting that enthusiasm to work in building their OS.
post #51 of 134
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicolbolas View Post

on my Mac and Pc, Itunes is bloated.... takes a long time to load, sync, etc.... i have really just given up on it... winamp is much cooler anyways

90% of the use of the word "bloated" in respect to software is technically meaningless.

For example, the common misconception that "more features" = "slower": since modern memory management (that is, since forever) more features does not mean slower loading software.

The other misconception that program size is an indicator of "bloat": most of the size of a modern program is used not by code but by resources such as background images, various icons, template files, sounds and such. That iTunes is, say, 80MB and mpg123 (a command line mp3 player) is, say, 2MB does not say anything useful.

I wonder about that "takes a long time to load". How much time exactly? On what machine? A 2005 PPC with a 200GB mp3 library choke-full of loseless files? From a cold boot?

"Takes a long time to sync" is another matter. It depends on what it is syncing, the size of your library, etc. You DO know that syncing also automatically backups your iPhone, right? Or that you CAN turn the backup part of the sync off?
post #52 of 134
Great - 3 mac users are not jumping with joy....

I have been bashing this thing for a while ,ever since I went to the store to check out Zune. The UI that everyone seems to be exited about felt totally unintuitive and uneffective to me. That said I will definately go to a store and see what it's all about, but there is absolutely no reason for me or anyone else who has paid for apple or android apps to switch over to this platform. No crazy features, and the same crappy UI that gave zune its 2% market share.
--SHEFFmachine out
Da Bears!
Reply
--SHEFFmachine out
Da Bears!
Reply
post #53 of 134
Quote:
Originally Posted by Curmudgeon View Post

I can't get past WinAmp's ugly interface. It's a total turnoff. It's quite possible that WinAmp is quite capable, but damn, it's ugly.

I just installed it a week ago or so. I had forgotten why I avoided it in the past.

It changed every single on of my file associations without asking me. It wants to open every damn media file on my computer. It runs as a service even when I close the program.

I hate it. I prefer software that behaves itself.
post #54 of 134
Will it sync a Kin too ??
post #55 of 134
Quote:
Originally Posted by qualar View Post


I use equipment that suits my needs not because of a brand be that Apple, MS, Sony etc. .

I have relatively little experience with Apple. But when I got an iPhone, I was shocked at how it didn't meet my minimum needs - it was less capable in important ways compared to my former smartphone. Mostly the user interface, which was positively stone-age compared to PalmOS.

The lack of codecs kind of kills the entire iOS line for me. I want a product that works for me. I don't want to have to work for my device, a slave to its limited capabilities. It should just work.
post #56 of 134
Quote:
Originally Posted by Curmudgeon View Post

I personally want to disable cut/copy/paste on my iPad/iPod. I rarely use it and I'm constantly selecting text without meaning to. It's a pain in the butt.


iTunes isn't proprietary? Did I miss something? Apple doesn't have a proprietary app store? It seems to be that Microsoft is deliberately following Apple's model. If it worked for Apple, it will probably work for Microsoft.


I would like to have the ability to turn off cut and paste as well. It constantly rears its ugly face when I accidently touch the screen, and Maybe SBSettings will make it easy?

And yes, I've learned my lesson with proprietary app stores. They are unacceptable to me.
post #57 of 134
Quote:
Originally Posted by microgluf View Post

Considering most of today's Mac users left MS for a good reason, I don't understand why would anyone using a Mac want to have a Zune or even a Windblowz 7 "smart" device.

Please Micro$oft, get realistic, ask Balmer to put down his crack pipe and stop sniffing glue.. Do you seriously believe a Mac user would want to install buggy M$ software.... ?

Anyway, thats for my $0.02

How many people dual boot Mac OS and Windows? So did they really leave MS?
"Few things are harder to put up with than the annoyance of a good example" Mark Twain
"Just because something is deemed the law doesn't make it just" - SolipsismX
Reply
"Few things are harder to put up with than the annoyance of a good example" Mark Twain
"Just because something is deemed the law doesn't make it just" - SolipsismX
Reply
post #58 of 134
Quote:
Originally Posted by appl View Post

I have relatively little experience with Apple. But when I got an iPhone, I was shocked at how it didn't meet my minimum needs - it was less capable in important ways compared to my former smartphone. Mostly the user interface, which was positively stone-age compared to PalmOS.

The lack of codecs kind of kills the entire iOS line for me. I want a product that works for me. I don't want to have to work for my device, a slave to its limited capabilities. It should just work.

Then the iPhone is not for you. No product is for everyone. Except maybe air, which is free. So far. Thank god for the 7 (14?) day grace period, eh?
post #59 of 134
Choice is good...

Do not overrate what you have received, nor envy others.
15" Matte MacBook Pro: 2.66Ghz i7, 8GB RAM, GT330m 512MB, 512GB SSD

iPhone 5 Black 32GB

iPad 3rd Generation, 32GB

Mac Mini Core2Duo 2.26ghz,...

Reply

Do not overrate what you have received, nor envy others.
15" Matte MacBook Pro: 2.66Ghz i7, 8GB RAM, GT330m 512MB, 512GB SSD

iPhone 5 Black 32GB

iPad 3rd Generation, 32GB

Mac Mini Core2Duo 2.26ghz,...

Reply
post #60 of 134
Put your energy where it will do the most good. Waaaaaaaaaaaaay too late to become a player in this space. The living room is the battleground to win now..

24" iMac, 2 MB Pros, iPad Version 1, 2 x (iPhone 4s), Apple TV 3, a Shuffle and a couple of iTouches somewhere in the house. Spot on wall reserved for an Apple TV of some description. Oh yeah..and...

Reply

24" iMac, 2 MB Pros, iPad Version 1, 2 x (iPhone 4s), Apple TV 3, a Shuffle and a couple of iTouches somewhere in the house. Spot on wall reserved for an Apple TV of some description. Oh yeah..and...

Reply
post #61 of 134
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave K. View Post

MS need to have their Zune software running on Macs when the Zune first came out... Its too late now...

Perhaps it will cater to individual who want a subscription service...

This is 100% true. I waited about a year for a Zune Mac software when I switched to Mac, to no avail. Sold the Zune, got a Touch and never looking back. If they had a Mac software upon launch, MS would've had one extra Zune customer.
post #62 of 134
Quote:
Originally Posted by qualar View Post

This is a honest post and not for trolling purposes. I switched to Apple several years ago and still have a mac mini for my media centre. But I switched back to windows a few months ago after I had problems with a 27" iMac but the main reason was due to Apple users.

I use equipment that suits my needs not because of a brand be that Apple, MS, Sony etc. Now Apple do make sexy products but because you like them does not mean you have to hate everything else. This Apple fanaticism just drove me crazy. MS could come up with the cure for cancer and some of the people on here would find something to complain about. Seriously guys just read some of the comments.

Okay, you want to be the voice or reason and common sense but then you dropped Apple and switched back to Windows mainly because you don't like the attitude and behavior of Apple users? Are you also bothered by the interior paint scheme of the guy who lives four houses down the block from you? :-)
post #63 of 134
MS needs a new CEO and new ideas.
post #64 of 134
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mazda 3s View Post

I choose to use OpenOffice on my MacBook Pro not because I hate Microsoft, but because I'm a cheap bastard

These words are not allowed to be used together in the same sentence.
post #65 of 134
Quote:
Originally Posted by aestival View Post

Oboy, Zune on a smartphone! Now I can finally trash that old Newton and buy into a real white elephant device! Does it suck and crash like an authentic Microsoft device, or does it stink for newly fascinating reasons?

Not holding my breath on this one considering how long it took them just to get Zune software working on Win7, course it is Win7.
post #66 of 134
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mazda 3s View Post

I choose to use OpenOffice on my MacBook Pro not because I hate Microsoft, but because I am now a BROKE bastard

There I fixed it for you.
"Few things are harder to put up with than the annoyance of a good example" Mark Twain
"Just because something is deemed the law doesn't make it just" - SolipsismX
Reply
"Few things are harder to put up with than the annoyance of a good example" Mark Twain
"Just because something is deemed the law doesn't make it just" - SolipsismX
Reply
post #67 of 134
Here is that first sentence again but now correctly edited: 'In an effort to discourage Mac users from adopting one of its new Windows Phone 7 handsets, Microsoft will reportedly deploy later this a year the first version of its Zune media software targeted at Apple users.'
post #68 of 134
Quote:
Originally Posted by bullhead View Post

I know. who in their right mind would want some crappy Microsoft Zune device and software infecting their Mac when they have the far superior iTunes with iPhones and iPods?


I have owned three iPods and currently an iPhone 3GS. We have a Mac Mini, a Macbook and an Apple TV (new version). I like Apple's products and have been using them since my first Apple IIc back in high school.

The last thing we Apple user's need is this type of negative, BS mentality. It just makes us Apple fans look like idiots. Sorry, but the Zune HD is very nice product when it comes to media playback (apps are worthless). Combine it with the Zune marketplace for rental each month (and 10 songs to keep as well) and you have a great experience with easy-to-use interface and better sound quality.

I owned a Zune HD for about 6 months. The only reason I sold it was because I bought an iPhone in addition to giving our PC to a friend who needed a computer. I though about loading Windows 7 Professional on my Mac Mini, but the HDD is just too small to support two OSes.

If someone doesn't like the Zune, that is fine, but PLEASE don't make some worthless, blanket statement based on a total lack of experience with the product.

If MS truly gives full Zune software support on OS X, then I will consider buying another...but the software better have the same functionality as the Windows version.
post #69 of 134
Quote:
Originally Posted by microgluf View Post

Considering most of today's Mac users left MS for a good reason, I don't understand why would anyone using a Mac want to have a Zune or even a Windblowz 7 "smart" device.

Anyway, thats for my $0.02

You have to give some Mac users some credit. They may be Zune owners who just switched to Mac.
post #70 of 134
Quote:
Originally Posted by polar315 View Post

Put your energy where it will do the most good. Waaaaaaaaaaaaay too late to become a player in this space. The living room is the battleground to win now..

I disagree. The mobile space is the current and next battle ground. Then again, perhaps that's tied to the living room. Perhaps the real battle isn't what's in the user's hand (or under their television), but the back end services.
post #71 of 134
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreyfus2 View Post

Funnily,

Funny enough, I can't find that word in any dictionary.
post #72 of 134
Quote:
Originally Posted by tundraboy View Post

Okay, you want to be the voice or reason and common sense but then you dropped Apple and switched back to Windows mainly because you don't like the attitude and behavior of Apple users? Are you also bothered by the interior paint scheme of the guy who lives four houses down the block from you? :-)

I too, am embarrassed by Apple fanboys - emphasis on "boys". Their immaturity is just cringe inducing. It's also much easier to move away from these fanboys than it is to move from your neighbors. But the concept is the same. You move away from things that bother you. "Oh, you live down the street from that guy in the purple polka-dotted house, don't you"? You don't want to be associated with them. Why is this so hard to understand?
post #73 of 134
Quote:
Originally Posted by appl View Post

There's a couple of reasons it sucks:

You must use proprietary software to sync.
You must buy all your software from one proprietary app store.

And:

No cut and paste.
No multitasking.

I have no interest in a WinPhone7 because of these 4 factors.

After the first two I thought you were talking about the iPhone....
post #74 of 134
Quote:
Originally Posted by patrickf View Post

What is with some people to show their ignorance by slamming MS? Please.

The Zune is a nice piece of hardware and is unique and a thumbs up to MS. Windows 7 is pretty nice. Not perfect, but what is? ....


The Monkeyboy days are over. And a BIG THUMBS DOWN on Appleinsider for slyly implying and wording things in a way to make Balmer look stupid. The article yesterday made Appleinsider look stupid and NOT CREDIBLE.

I'm almost ready to stop coming to AI because of the highly slanted articles that are a disservice to EVERYONE.

Anyone at AI reading this? How about some balance? How about not looking so stupid and not credible? How about less yellow journalism?

Fair and Balanced, boycott, Sly implications, yellow journalism, losing credibility etc.? You sound like Fox News and I find it ironic you're using more colorful flagrant slanderous language than the article/ journalist you lambasted. I don't think Ai ever purported to be a journalistic website. I never took it that way. So my advice to you; Go away! We will no lament your loss. No one cares. Thank you!
turtles all the way up and turtles all the way down... infinite context means infinite possibility
Reply
turtles all the way up and turtles all the way down... infinite context means infinite possibility
Reply
post #75 of 134
I've tried most of the alternatives, including iWorks. Office on the Mac works the best as an all around Package. Word is better then Pages. That doesn't mean Pages doesn't do some things better or for 90 percent of the planet or it isn't a better choice considering the cost of Office (especially when I guess most Mac users only use Word). I do like Keynote better then Powerpoint, but for power users Powerpoint has more features.

Quote:
Originally Posted by solipsism View Post

That’s a lot of these people considering the sales rankings.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/bestsellers...sr_sw_1_2_last

http://store.apple.com/us/browse/hom...mco=OTY2ODQyOQ Perhaps… just maybe... Office for Mac has features that make it more ideal for people in general.
post #76 of 134
this is quite possibly the singular, most hilarious post i've read on ai.

putting stone wheels on your mercedes.
post #77 of 134
Quote:
Originally Posted by screamingfist View Post

you don't 'look cool' using a mac. you 'look like a douche'

if you believe the objects in your life confer any value as to the substance of a human, then who is really the douche?
turtles all the way up and turtles all the way down... infinite context means infinite possibility
Reply
turtles all the way up and turtles all the way down... infinite context means infinite possibility
Reply
post #78 of 134
This rumour is based upon a ≤140 character tweet, one that was not substantial enough to detail how Mac users will be able to use a Zune or a Windows Phone Series 7 Mobile Series Phone Windows whatever (sorry, even the shorter name is still just as awkward). Perhaps Microsoft's intent is to say that Mac users will be able to use the Zune software inside of a Windows VM (Parallels or Fusion) or with Boot Camp. We're still testing and will release our findings soon...

Hopefully they are releasing a native client. I hear good things about the Zune, and if nothing else, the competition for Microsoft may force Apple to give us a few things we (I anyway) have been dying to see...

Zune Pass: effectively $5/month (after you take the $10 worth of music you get to keep) for unlimited access to all the music available in the Zune Marketplace. Steve says nobody wants to rent music. I disagree. I had a Rhapsody-To-Go membership for a few years and loved it.

Wireless Syncing: In this day and age, it's silly that I still have to plug my iOS device physically into a computer to sync when I have a perfectly good wireless network available. My device should be able to sync while it sits on my nightstand charging, ready in the morning for my latest podcasts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by polar315 View Post

Put your energy where it will do the most good. Waaaaaaaaaaaaay too late to become a player in this space. The living room is the battleground to win now..

I'm convinced this was the idea behind the Zune in the first place. Microsoft probably knows they're not going to win the war over the iPod. The 360 is a very successful device, one that when coupled with Windows Media Center provides great access to content, moreso even than my beloved AppleTV (because of WMC's built-in support for DVR functionality). But to succeed, Microsoft needs a portable device too. That'd be the Zune. Record your favorite shows. Watch them on your TV when you're at home, or transfer them to your Zune so you can catch up on the bus to work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TBell View Post

I've tried most of the alternatives, including iWorks. Office on the Mac works the best as an all around Package. Word is better then Pages. That doesn't mean Pages doesn't do some things better or for 90 percent of the planet or it isn't a better choice considering the cost of Office (especially when I guess most Mac users only use Word). I do like Keynote better then Powerpoint, but for power users Powerpoint has more features.

I disagree. Word stinks. It suffers from feature bloat, and the ribbon makes it harder to find (in my opinion) the functions you need. It's what everyone uses, and it does have functionality that Pages doesn't have, but for 99.9% of my word processing needs and page layout needs, Pages is faster and more intuitive than Word (and this from someone who's been using word since version 1.0 under Windows 3.1). For the other .1% I use Word or NeoOffice, or InDesign.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curmudgeon View Post

I can't get past WinAmp's ugly interface. It's a total turnoff. It's quite possible that WinAmp is quite capable, but damn, it's ugly.

Try downloading the classic version of WinAmp (there's a site out there somewhere, oldversions.com or something, that allows you to download older revs of software). Anything past about WinAmp 3 is bloated. Do we really need integrated web browsing? Support for video playback of WMV/AVI files that can open websites? No. WinAmp 2.x was a very lightweight audio player. There are some nice skins out there that give it a more streamlined look. I used to run it with a MacOS Classic skin that was rather nice.
post #79 of 134
Quote:
Originally Posted by TBell View Post

I've tried most of the alternatives, including iWorks. Office on the Mac works the best as an all around Package. Word is better then Pages. That doesn't mean Pages doesn't do some things better or for 90 percent of the planet or it isn't a better choice considering the cost of Office (especially when I guess most Mac users only use Word). I do like Keynote better then Powerpoint, but for power users Powerpoint has more features.

After yelling at my computer I realized that Numbers is pretty awful. I don't even think I'm doing anything to extreme, either.

I do use Pages more than Word but that may change soon. It has boggling issues that are simply anti-Apple, IMO.

Rule of thumb: If it take you more steps to do on Mac OS X over Windows then you are probably doing it wrong. Pages and Numbers are clear exceptions. But in their defense they are very new compared to Office.
Dick Applebaum on whether the iPad is a personal computer: "BTW, I am posting this from my iPad pc while sitting on the throne... personal enough for you?"
Reply
Dick Applebaum on whether the iPad is a personal computer: "BTW, I am posting this from my iPad pc while sitting on the throne... personal enough for you?"
Reply
post #80 of 134
Quote:
Originally Posted by benice View Post

At the moment it's fair to say MS is try harder to reach out to Apple platforms and users (several MS apps on iOS, Office 2011) than Apple is reaching out to MS.

You could not be more mistaken. You do realize that on the Mac platform (most machines) you can configure to boot up Windows or Mac ...... still don't see that ability on PC machines.
See, in the record business, you can show someone your song, and they don’t copy it. In the tech business, you show somebody your idea, and they steal it. (Jimmy Iovine)
Reply
See, in the record business, you can show someone your song, and they don’t copy it. In the tech business, you show somebody your idea, and they steal it. (Jimmy Iovine)
Reply
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: iPod + iTunes + AppleTV
AppleInsider › Forums › Mobile › iPod + iTunes + AppleTV › Microsoft exec says Zune software coming to the Mac