or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › Many obese people see no need to lose weight

Many obese people see no need to lose weight - Page 2

post #41 of 42
Alright, I said it...

Obesity is not a social issue as long as there is not socialized medicine, nor is smoking or drug use. To be fair, the common US practice of subsidizing healthcare via the employer is probably unfair, too.
Cat: the other white meat
Cat: the other white meat
post #42 of 42
Quote:
Originally Posted by Splinemodel View Post

...the common US practice of subsidizing healthcare via the employer is probably unfair, too.

But that is OPTIONAL. I am not FORCED to by health insurance when it's offered through my employer. At this point, the government is going to FORCE me to buy insurance whether I want it or not.
From out there on the moon, international politics look so petty. You want to grab a politician by the scruff of the neck and drag him a quarter of a million miles out and say, "Look at that!" -...
From out there on the moon, international politics look so petty. You want to grab a politician by the scruff of the neck and drag him a quarter of a million miles out and say, "Look at that!" -...
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: AppleOutsider
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › Many obese people see no need to lose weight