or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Mobile › iPhone › Verizon hiring hundreds ahead of iPhone launch - rumor
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Verizon hiring hundreds ahead of iPhone launch - rumor - Page 2

post #41 of 144
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackintosh View Post

Yeah, Verizon has really been licking their wounds the last three and a half years. They don't have anything that compares to the iPhone. They really took a pasting. *sigh* Fanboys fanboys.



Like I always said, this forum has a dozen or so people who make absurd statements and the rest chime in with totally agree, plus one and spot on. Occasionally we get a "you got that right" as well.

Verizon does not "need" apple. Nor does Adobe, Java or anyone else. Apple's existence is rooted in their ability to "get along" with the members of the Microsoft ecosystem. When Steve Jobs starts acting like a monolithic elitist, no one will want to have anything to do with him and Apple will wither and die on the vine.

It's happening a little bit more every day. Sad really. But a great test of how far people will go under the influence of the RDF.

As usual, you're wrong. Here are this years numbers.

http://link.businessinsider.com/view/km4.6t5/9267be93

http://www.electronista.com/articles...iphone.effect/
post #42 of 144
Quote:
Originally Posted by iLiver View Post

I wonder if the Verizon iPhone would carry the Verizon logo on it or require a VCast app preinstalled.
What's in it for Verizon?

New subscribers that are data hungry are in it for Verzon.

I can't believe you actually asked if the VZW logo will be on it. Everyone said the Intel logo would be on Mac's, it wasn't, then the AT&T logo, it wasn't, I can guarantee you that Apple won't let any logo on their phone but theirs.
Hard-Core.
Reply
Hard-Core.
Reply
post #43 of 144
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prof. Peabody View Post

interesting ideas, but the flaw is that the CDMA iPhone is likely the only time when they have to make a second iPhone. By next year, LTE will be in the market and there would only be a case for making an LTE phone to service both Verizon and AT&T in the USA. The remaining market for the CDMA phone is all mostly third world.

They might come out with a single revision of it the CDMA phone at best, there might be two versions of the first round of LTE phones, but after that it's probably history.

That's not quite true.

LTE will take years to reach the number of customers that 3G has now. I believe Verizon set sometime in 2013 for that to happen. And fallback for LTE will be 3G. So an LTE phone will need 3G for years.
post #44 of 144
Quote:
Originally Posted by dasanman69 View Post

C'mon Soli, really? Do you think there's any way that Apple would agree to such restrictive terms?

Yes. There are a lot fo things to consider.

For instance, Apple may not have had any plans to make a CDMA iPhone for the first several years because they wanted to make their supply chain and inventory simpler, or knew they wouldnt have the facilities to produce the numbers needed so they gave AT&T this even though they wouldnt have done it anyway. Negotiations are give and take, because the other party does have something you want. Sometimes what isnt important to you may be important to your competitor, but you want them to think its important to you. Its all part of the game.

Note: We ARE in the 4th year of the iPhone and still only on AT&T in the US so something I stated above is likely in effect.

Also, Its rumoured that Apple went to AT&T to rip up the contract and start anew without the profit-sharing. This was a huge benefit to AT&T as it meant they didnt have to pay out for millions of iPhones per month for the full price, but only their cut from each month the iPhone was used for x-duration. It was stated that AT&T then got a little more power int eh negotiations because of this. Whos to say what they were or werent able to squeak out of the deal. For all we know they were able to extend it for 5 years from the new contract date or at least get a several month lead time on new iPhones for an additional 5 years after the US exclusivity is over.

The point is we dont know any details so we should be cautious about making statements of fact about complex negotiations of Fortune 500 companies.
Dick Applebaum on whether the iPad is a personal computer: "BTW, I am posting this from my iPad pc while sitting on the throne... personal enough for you?"
Reply
Dick Applebaum on whether the iPad is a personal computer: "BTW, I am posting this from my iPad pc while sitting on the throne... personal enough for you?"
Reply
post #45 of 144
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wurm5150 View Post

I'm sure that part of the contract is for AT&T NOT to make the iPhone play second fiddle to Windows Phone 7 and Android. In recent weeks AT&T has been acting like a divorcee and is now trying to nail some W7 and Android chics.

iPhone to VZ has talked about for a long time but unlike before there has never been so much evidence pop out that the iPhone is definitely going to VZ until most recently.

We'll find out soon enough. If January comes and goes without a VZ iPhone then the 5 year deal is still in effect.

No. It could be announced during the first quarter, AFTER the holiday season's sales. Unless the phone is on sale the first of January, Apple would have little reason to announce it. Why? Because it would slow holiday phone sales down for them. Why would they want to do that? It could be more likely they would wait until after the holiday season is over, and then announce the phone, preferably not too long before it's available.

Apple could also have a deal with AT&T that they won't do that.
post #46 of 144
Quote:
Originally Posted by melgross View Post

That's not quite true.

LTE will take years to reach the number of customers that 3G has now. I believe Verizon set sometime in 2013 for that to happen. And fallback for LTE will be 3G. So an LTE phone will need 3G for years.

As far as I can tell, Verizon and Sprint will still be using CDMA for voice after LTE is live. This makes sense. Even now the only battery test that can beat an iPhone is total voice call time on 3G, since they use the more efficient 2G for voice even though 3G for data is still technically on. And its good voice quality, so it would be foolish to jump to LTE for voice out of the gate even if they did a convert to VoIP for their networks.

PS: ITU deemed WiMAX and LTE are not 4G. I wonder if that will change the advertising in the US.
http://mobile.slashdot.org/story/10/...-Qualify-As-4G
Dick Applebaum on whether the iPad is a personal computer: "BTW, I am posting this from my iPad pc while sitting on the throne... personal enough for you?"
Reply
Dick Applebaum on whether the iPad is a personal computer: "BTW, I am posting this from my iPad pc while sitting on the throne... personal enough for you?"
Reply
post #47 of 144
Well one things certain, Verizon losing momentum in sales puts Apple in a better position to get the deal aPPLE wants with Verizon if Verizon truly wants the IPHONE.

In any case, everything is pure rumor there is no substantiation. Howevr if they are going to offer the Iphone with another carrier most likely time would be Jan or feb as after that would be to close to the IPHONE5 release.
post #48 of 144
Quote:
Originally Posted by natesf View Post

Well, here is one way to use up all that dry powder for "one or two" strategic acquisitions in the future: "Apple acquires Verizon Mobile in a deal valued at US $XX billion".

It would certainly be one of those great keynote slides with three arrows that the zen master likes to make a narrative out of, "Well, you see, first there was the iPhone and then there was the iPad and well..." the last arrow then points back Apple as having their own mobile phone industrial complex.


Quote:
Originally Posted by AppleInsider View Post

Verizon is reportedly hiring hundreds of call center staff through third-party hiring companies, stoking speculation that the largest wireless carrier in the U.S. is preparing to launch the iPhone, a new report claims.

Apple can't do that, because they're not an independent company. I don't see it as being a good idea anyway.
post #49 of 144
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ireland View Post

$1,500 or so per new-iPhone customer. The contract is where they make the money.

So 2M Verizon iPhone customers are worth 3B in sales to Verizon. Or about 1B+/- or so in revenue.

Sales and revenue are the same thing.
post #50 of 144
Quote:
Originally Posted by solipsism View Post

As far as I can tell, Verizon and Sprint will still be using CDMA for voice after LTE is live. This makes sense. Even now the only battery test that can beat an iPhone is total voice call time on ‘3G’, since they use the more efficient ‘2G’ for voice even though ‘3G’ for data is still technically on. And it’s good voice quality, so it would be foolish to jump to LTE for voice out of the gate even if they did a convert to VoIP for their networks.

PS: ITU deemed WiMAX and LTE are not ‘4G’. I wonder if that will change the advertising in the US.

http://mobile.slashdot.org/story/10/...-Qualify-As-4G

In addition, just like 3G when it first came out WiMax and LTE both use a lot more power than do earlier tech. We can see how bad the battery life is for the Sprint WiMax phone, I forget the name of it right now. But because of that poor battery life, it's actually recommended that people keep WiMax turned off. Of course, the phone has poor battery life otherwise as well, but WiMax is one of the biggest drains.

I'm in no rush to get LTE. Unlike 3G over 2 and 2.5G, it won't provide much of a performance boost at first.

Well, I don't care what they say about these services. I guess they'll just talk about LTE, most people have no idea of what any of this means anyway. People just want to know if it's faster, and most people won't even notice the difference.
post #51 of 144
Quote:
Originally Posted by charlituna View Post

And since they don't do things the Blackintosh Way, they are morons. and it's his duty to post that everything they do, or are rumored to be doing is total failure

I don't think you are morons. I think you are just confused. Thats why I try to help. What are friends for? As far as total failure, I never talk in extremes, you guys know that. I never use the AI forum favorite slogan "epic fail."

Look, lets cut the crap here. For the past three and a half years there has been feverous discussion of Verizon getting the iPhone. And most of the community here is exceedingly against it. I've always been mystified how people on a stock insider site could feel that way. And I think I've finally figured it out.

It's a fanboy thing. Because Verizon "dissed" Apple back in 07 now they are not worthy to have the iPhone. That's it, isn't it? Why else would normal rational stockholders be against something that should increase Apple's profits, oh say, just a little bit? ? Would that be a fair statement fans?

So now we have a Verizon vs AT&T thing going on here. Kinda like a Ford Chevy thing. Okay, I get it.

You know, there used to be a saying that what was good for General Motors was good for the country. I guess the 2010 version of that saying is "what's good for Apple is good for the country?"
post #52 of 144
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackintosh View Post

...I never talk in extremes...

You cant get any more extreme than an absolute.
Dick Applebaum on whether the iPad is a personal computer: "BTW, I am posting this from my iPad pc while sitting on the throne... personal enough for you?"
Reply
Dick Applebaum on whether the iPad is a personal computer: "BTW, I am posting this from my iPad pc while sitting on the throne... personal enough for you?"
Reply
post #53 of 144
Quote:
Originally Posted by solipsism View Post

You cant get any more extreme than an absolute.

Never Say Never Again. Great Bond movie. Think I'll rent it on Apple TV tonight. Kim Basinger.
post #54 of 144
Some of the numbers from last quarter and other insights:

-14.1 iPhones sold last quarter
-5.2 million new AT&T iPhone activations, implying 8.9 million international activations
-Apple claims they can sell all the iPhones they can build

Based on this, I would assume Apple will retain the terms they desire with Verizon or anyone else. I also believe it implies there is still a significant ramp up occurring in iPhone manufacturing to maintain existing channels and new country expansions while adding new channels in the USA.
post #55 of 144
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackintosh View Post

I could care less how one company is doing vs another. The iPhone should be on all the carriers so it would sell better and make more money for the shareholders. I'm in this for the money.

Apple and Verizon and AT&T are corporations. They are not football teams or rock stars. I don't root for one over the other. I advocate partnering between these companies.

Put the pom poms away. And take off those hot-pants!!!



You see...you make it so difficult for me to like you. I was onboard with what you were saying until your last sentence. It's a shame you have such a problem with communicating well, otherwise people might listen to half of what you say because it can actually make good logical sense, but not when you spew your garbage hate mongering in the same sentence.
You can call me Five.
Reply
You can call me Five.
Reply
post #56 of 144
Quote:
Originally Posted by melgross View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by digitalclips

Anything ... As long as it isn't the "Can you hear me now?" ad

Ok, I don't know why, but I LOVE those Ads.

Worst Job Ever http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jvHFqhi3aoU
Dick Applebaum on whether the iPad is a personal computer: "BTW, I am posting this from my iPad pc while sitting on the throne... personal enough for you?"
Reply
Dick Applebaum on whether the iPad is a personal computer: "BTW, I am posting this from my iPad pc while sitting on the throne... personal enough for you?"
Reply
post #57 of 144
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackintosh View Post

I don't think you are morons. I think you are just confused. Thats why I try to help. What are friends for? As far as total failure, I never talk in extremes, you guys know that. I never use the AI forum favorite slogan "epic fail."

Look, lets cut the crap here. For the past three and a half years there has been feverous discussion of Verizon getting the iPhone. And most of the community here is exceedingly against it. I've always been mystified how people on a stock insider site could feel that way. And I think I've finally figured it out.

It's a fanboy thing. Because Verizon "dissed" Apple back in 07 now they are not worthy to have the iPhone. That's it, isn't it? Why else would normal rational stockholders be against something that should increase Apple's profits, oh say, just a little bit? ? Would that be a fair statement fans?

So now we have a Verizon vs AT&T thing going on here. Kinda like a Ford Chevy thing. Okay, I get it.

You know, there used to be a saying that what was good for General Motors was good for the country. I guess the 2010 version of that saying is "what's good for Apple is good for the country?"

First of all, you often do talk in terms of extremes.

Second of all, most of the community here is NOT against Verizon getting the iPhone, though a small proportion are. What we do often see, is people happy that Verizon is getting its comeuppance, which it is. As analysts in the industry are pointing out, Verizon isn't getting a lift from the many Android phones it has, while AT&T is, from the iPhone.

Obviously, when Apple first went to Verizon, likely in early 2006, or late 2005, Apple had had no experience in building a phone, and so Verizon was skeptical. In addition, Verizon was always a high priced service, and was known as being customer unfriendly. When they spurned Apple, and Apple went to AT&T, it was thought of as a risky experiment for AT&T. But, they were willing to try it.

Now, as they say, the shoe is on the other foot. Apple has the upper hand, especially after this blowout 14.1 million iPhone quarter, in which Cook admitted during the call, that Apple could have sold more if they hadn't had been running at 100% manufacturing cap. It's being said that they could have sold at least 15 million, and as much as 16.

Verizon sees the numbers as well as anyone. The chart I linked to, which I hope you did look at, shows why they are having problems. less new customers than expected, vs more than expected for AT&T, all due to the iPhone. This has got to hurt, and investors are likely wondering why verizon isn't going to Apple and begging for the phone.
post #58 of 144
Quote:
Originally Posted by solipsism View Post

Worst Job Ever http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jvHFqhi3aoU

Very good. Unfortunately, there are people I can't send that to because of the language.
post #59 of 144
Quote:
Originally Posted by iLiver View Post

What's in it for Verizon?

VZW will be able to sell iPhones to a group of customers, who want an iPhone, but AT&T has neglected to provide 3G coverage. To this day. And I'm one of them.
post #60 of 144
Quote:
Originally Posted by lionelhuts View Post

Sales and revenue are the same thing.

Sorry, my mistake. I meant profit.
Citing unnamed sources with limited but direct knowledge of a rumoured device - Comedy Insider (Feb 2014)
Reply
Citing unnamed sources with limited but direct knowledge of a rumoured device - Comedy Insider (Feb 2014)
Reply
post #61 of 144
Quote:
Originally Posted by c-ray View Post

VZW will be able to sell iPhones to a group of customers, who want an iPhone, but AT&T has neglected to provide 3G coverage. To this day. And I'm one of them.

It isn't even so much the coverage issue, though that's part of it. It's also the company phone problem. Companies go with one phone company or another. For those on Verizon, an employee may be allowed to use their own phone, but only on that network. Both companies have millions of people on company plans.
post #62 of 144
Quote:
Originally Posted by melgross View Post

Apple would have to do that. It could even be in the contract for each partner to not diss each other.

But more than that, if Apple did diss AT&T, that would be bad for Apple's own sales. Why would they want to do that?

Apple defended AT&T even when AT&T changed their mind about the unlimited iPad plan less than two months after Apple, and SJ, announced the iPad and the data plans.
post #63 of 144
Quote:
Originally Posted by solipsism View Post

We dont know that. Nor do we know if Apple and AT&T have a 5 year deal. For all we know Apple could have signed an iron clad deal with AT&T regarding any CDMA-devices, any CDMA-devices in the US,, andy CDMA-devices in N. America, or any compatible devices for the other 3 MNOs in the US, and/or any CDMA-devices on Verizon.

We do know that they "had" a 5 year agreement. We know that from the court case back in 2007. Now, has it been modified? That is the question.

http://www.engadget.com/2010/05/10/c...xclusivity-de/
post #64 of 144
Quote:
Originally Posted by NasserAE View Post

Apple defended AT&T even when AT&T changed their mind about the unlimited iPad plan less than two months after Apple, and SJ, announced the iPad and the data plans.

Of course. What's interesting here, is the question of why AT&T did that, though I still have my plan in effect.

Could it be that once Verizon offered the iPad, the deal with Apple for unlimited service was off the table? AT&T had to know this was coming before it was announced.
post #65 of 144
Quote:
Originally Posted by iLiver View Post

I wonder if the Verizon iPhone would carry the Verizon logo on it or require a VCast app preinstalled.
What's in it for Verizon?

Apple's the second highest valued corporation on the planet. What do you think?
post #66 of 144
Quote:
Originally Posted by melgross View Post

First of all, you often do talk in terms of extremes.

Second of all, most of the community here is NOT against Verizon getting the iPhone, though a small proportion are. What we do often see, is people happy that Verizon is getting its comeuppance, which it is. As analysts in the industry are pointing out, Verizon isn't getting a lift from the many Android phones it has, while AT&T is, from the iPhone.

Obviously, when Apple first went to Verizon, likely in early 2006, or late 2005, Apple had had no experience in building a phone, and so Verizon was skeptical. In addition, Verizon was always a high priced service, and was known as being customer unfriendly. When they spurned Apple, and Apple went to AT&T, it was thought of as a risky experiment for AT&T. But, they were willing to try it.

Now, as they say, the shoe is on the other foot. Apple has the upper hand, especially after this blowout 14.1 million iPhone quarter, in which Cook admitted during the call, that Apple could have sold more if they hadn't had been running at 100% manufacturing cap. It's being said that they could have sold at least 15 million, and as much as 16.

Verizon sees the numbers as well as anyone. The chart I linked to, which I hope you did look at, shows why they are having problems. less new customers than expected, vs more than expected for AT&T, all due to the iPhone. This has got to hurt, and investors are likely wondering why verizon isn't going to Apple and begging for the phone.

no offense melgross, but why do you respond to blackintosh, iliver, and the rest of the obvious trolls? they already know most of the things they say make no sense; their goal is to try and make you 'convince' them otherwise.
post #67 of 144
Quote:
Originally Posted by solipsism View Post

As far as I can tell, Verizon and Sprint will still be using CDMA for voice after LTE is live. This makes sense. Even now the only battery test that can beat an iPhone is total voice call time on 3G, since they use the more efficient 2G for voice even though 3G for data is still technically on. And its good voice quality, so it would be foolish to jump to LTE for voice out of the gate even if they did a convert to VoIP for their networks.

PS: ITU deemed WiMAX and LTE are not 4G. I wonder if that will change the advertising in the US.
http://mobile.slashdot.org/story/10/...-Qualify-As-4G

They're gonna call it 4G even though its really 3G+. I dont think VZW will be offering VoIP until the network is upgraded to LTE Advanced. So yes the CDMA network will be in use for years to come. Now they could upgrade from EV-DO Rev 0 to Rev A and offer talk and surf pretty easily.

If you guys didnt hear Ivan Seidenberg is stepping down and VZ will have a new CEO starting next year. He might be more willing to play nice with SJ (or at least thats what I'm hoping).
"I got the answer by talking in my brain and I agreed of the answer my brain got" a 7 yr old explaining his math HW
"Just because something is deemed the law doesn't make it just" - SolipsismX
Reply
"I got the answer by talking in my brain and I agreed of the answer my brain got" a 7 yr old explaining his math HW
"Just because something is deemed the law doesn't make it just" - SolipsismX
Reply
post #68 of 144
Yawn...

There must be 500 threads on here now with the same recycled posts about this stuff.
post #69 of 144
Quote:
Originally Posted by solipsism View Post

Worst Job Ever http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jvHFqhi3aoU

Looks more like SJs YES man. lol
"I got the answer by talking in my brain and I agreed of the answer my brain got" a 7 yr old explaining his math HW
"Just because something is deemed the law doesn't make it just" - SolipsismX
Reply
"I got the answer by talking in my brain and I agreed of the answer my brain got" a 7 yr old explaining his math HW
"Just because something is deemed the law doesn't make it just" - SolipsismX
Reply
post #70 of 144
Verizon iPhone will be White!!
post #71 of 144
Quote:
Originally Posted by cwfrederick View Post

no offense melgross, but why do you respond to blackintosh, iliver, and the rest of the obvious trolls? they already know most of the things they say make no sense; their goal is to try and make you 'convince' them otherwise.

He's not as bad as some. But it's not just responding to him that I'm doing. I assume that if people read my response, they will have better ammunition for themselves, wherever they are.
post #72 of 144
Quote:
Originally Posted by SHOBIZ View Post

Maybe they are hiring for the holidays just like everyone else.

I guess that would be too obvious and not as fun though

if this was the only hint about a Verizon iPhone, you might be right. But as you note in your later "Yawn" post, there is literally a tsunami of evidence (and related stories) about the imminent release of the iPhone on Verizon. This is just one more piece of the puzzle.
post #73 of 144
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe hs View Post

Verizon iPhone will be White!!

This is highly possible.
post #74 of 144
Lol. You don't see Verizon hiring for the launch of the Motorola HemorrDroid

"Apple should pull the plug on the iPhone."

John C. Dvorak, 2007
Reply

"Apple should pull the plug on the iPhone."

John C. Dvorak, 2007
Reply
post #75 of 144
A Verizon iPhone means bad news for the competition. RIM is already feeling the winds of change, anyway. We're about to see iPhone sales ansolutely explode. Apple's next quarterly report should be quite exciting.
post #76 of 144
Quote:
Originally Posted by melgross View Post

Of course. What's interesting here, is the question of why AT&T did that, though I still have my plan in effect.

Could it be that once Verizon offered the iPad, the deal with Apple for unlimited service was off the table? AT&T had to know this was coming before it was announced.

Could be that AT&T provided data to Apple that 98% of their user base don't use over 2GB and therefore not needing the unlimited data no more. I still have my unlimited data plan, but I'm mostly on wifi and I barely make 1.5 Gb when I'm not around wifi.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe hs View Post

Verizon iPhone will be White!!

People are still waiting for the white iphone 4 for AT&T.
post #77 of 144
Quote:
Originally Posted by mgl323 View Post

People are still waiting for the white iphone 4 for AT&T.

some are. some aren't.
post #78 of 144
Quote:
Originally Posted by mgl323 View Post

Could be that AT&T provided data to Apple that 98% of their user base don't use over 2GB and therefore not needing the unlimited data no more. I still have my unlimited data plan, but I'm mostly on wifi and I barely make 1.5 Gb when I'm not around wifi.

I have the ABC app, and I enjoy two of their shows, which I've been watching on my iPad. That uses a lot of bytes. If you're using Netflix, or other video downloading stuff, you'll easily go above 2GB. In fact, that's got to be why they did this.

I mean, if people were constantly below the 2GB limit, with the unlimited plan, why bother to discontinue it for a cheaper, lower limit version? Why not just pocket the extra $5 a month in silence, and make people happy knowing that their plan is unlimited? Or why not just add the 2GB plan to it?

No, I think that people are going above 2GB. After all, they could have had a 3GB limit instead, or 4, or 5. but they stopped at 2.
post #79 of 144
Quote:
Originally Posted by melgross View Post

I have the ABC app, and I enjoy two of their shows, which I've been watching on my iPad. That uses a lot of bytes. If you're using Netflix, or other video downloading stuff, you'll easily go above 2GB. In fact, that's got to be why they did this.

I mean, if people were constantly below the 2GB limit, with the unlimited plan, why bother to discontinue it for a cheaper, lower limit version? Why not just pocket the extra $5 a month in silence, and make people happy knowing that their plan is unlimited? Or why not just add the 2GB plan to it?

No, I think that people are going above 2GB. After all, they could have had a 3GB limit instead, or 4, or 5. but they stopped at 2.


Good point. But I wish they put the limit on 3GB and not 2GB. The one thing that I want to know is that if I'm going to lose my unlimited data plan when I renew my contract with AT&T.
post #80 of 144
Quote:
Originally Posted by mgl323 View Post

Good point. But I wish they put the limit on 3GB and not 2GB. The one thing that I want to know is that if I'm going to lose my unlimited data plan when I renew my contract with AT&T.

I think they studied the usage, and determined that they didn't want to serve the numbers that were over 2GB with free bandwidth.

As far as I know, as long as we keep our $30 plans, we'll never lose them (well, never is not likely the right word). I don't know what happens if we don't re-up for one month though. I'm not sure who there might be to ask, and I didn't read the entire contract to see what they say about that.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: iPhone
AppleInsider › Forums › Mobile › iPhone › Verizon hiring hundreds ahead of iPhone launch - rumor