or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Mac Hardware › Current Mac Hardware › Selling my 2009 15" MacBook Pro 3.06GHz

Selling my 2009 15" MacBook Pro 3.06GHz

post #1 of 5
If anyone is interesting, I have my late-2009 MacBook Pro up for sale on ebay right now. It's the 15" with 3.06GHz Core 2 Duo and the 500GB @7200 RPM HD upgrade. I know they are fairly rare (probably because it cost me $2900) so just FYI in case anyone was looking for one.

Here is the link: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...STRK:MESELX:IT
post #2 of 5
If this is genuine I wouldn't call it spam.
Citing unnamed sources with limited but direct knowledge of the rumoured device - Comedy Insider (Feb 2014)
Citing unnamed sources with limited but direct knowledge of the rumoured device - Comedy Insider (Feb 2014)
post #3 of 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ireland View Post

If this is genuine I wouldn't call it spam.

It is absolutly genuine. I know not too many people ordered the 3.06 so I thought i would just throw a post up here in case people happend to be looking for one.
post #4 of 5
Now it may not outperform some of the new i5/i7 processors for the macbook, i think it comes pretty close. So for being a year old it performs almost as good as a brand new one.
post #5 of 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lawyered View Post

Now it may not outperform some of the new i5/i7 processors for the macbook, i think it comes pretty close. So for being a year old it performs almost as good as a brand new one.

SOLD! $2000 (with a used magic mouse thrown in)
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Current Mac Hardware
AppleInsider › Forums › Mac Hardware › Current Mac Hardware › Selling my 2009 15" MacBook Pro 3.06GHz