or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Mobile › iPad › Netbook demand sinks as 80% of tablet buyers want Apple's iPad

Netbook demand sinks as 80% of tablet buyers want Apple's iPad - Page 3

post #81 of 83
Quote:
Originally Posted by sranger View Post

I was all set to buy a new MacBook air, but the wife pointed out that my 15" macbook pro would make that a little redundant. So, she talked me into getting an IPad. I got the 64gb 3G version. So far I like it. I do have to admit that it would be a better device if it supported Adobe flash. Many of the web sites that I visit like Edmunds Inside line are not very good without it.... Maybe in a few years more of the web sites will have an alternative to flash. The netflix app is excellent as is the zino magazine reader.

It could never replace a laptop, but it good for quick trips and vacations.... I have to admit that I love watching movies on it....

A new solution for your flash appetite.

Skyfire will release $2.99 app tomorrow (11/4) that will convert flash to HTML5 on the fly

Skyfire
post #82 of 83
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuniverse View Post

A new solution for your flash appetite.

Skyfire will release $2.99 app tomorrow (11/4) that will convert flash to HTML5 on the fly

Skyfire

Its out. http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/skyfi...384941497?mt=8

BTW, is anyone making an app for Android phones that converts HTML5 to Flash since I keep hearing from the anti-Apple crowd that Flash is so much more efficient than HTML?
Dick Applebaum on whether the iPad is a personal computer: "BTW, I am posting this from my iPad pc while sitting on the throne... personal enough for you?"
Dick Applebaum on whether the iPad is a personal computer: "BTW, I am posting this from my iPad pc while sitting on the throne... personal enough for you?"
post #83 of 83
My prediction was correct!
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: iPad
AppleInsider › Forums › Mobile › iPad › Netbook demand sinks as 80% of tablet buyers want Apple's iPad