or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › General › General Discussion › This sums the NBA up...

This sums the NBA up...

post #1 of 19

+

+

=

&

for

The power of Google.

[ 06-21-2002: Message edited by: TigerWoods99 ]

[ 06-21-2002: Message edited by: TigerWoods99 ]</p>
~Winner of the Official 2003 AppleInsider NCAA Men's Basketball Tournament Pool~
~Winner of the Official 2003 AppleInsider NCAA Men's Basketball Tournament Pool~
post #2 of 19
You never give up on "the NBA is fixed" do you?
post #3 of 19
Hey, you gotta admit that was good.
post #4 of 19
Well it'ss not that hard to get pictures from Google.
post #5 of 19
No, it's finding the right combination.
post #6 of 19
It really isn't that hard.
post #7 of 19
Jesus Christ you two. Everyone can see that you're desperately in love with each other. Why hide your feelings?
post #8 of 19
I can't stand professional basketball, and academic ball is barely tolerable.

You've got every Tyrone Q. Ghetto out there trying to get into money through basketball, because he has no other prospects, isn't smart enough to apply himself, and thinks everyone will like him because he's a *cool* basketball player.

I don't need to support that.

To be fair, the NFL is not much better, and MLB is getting there.
Living life in glorious 4G HD (with a 2GB data cap).
Living life in glorious 4G HD (with a 2GB data cap).
post #9 of 19
I guess there is always the MSL!
post #10 of 19
I give Tiger credit for finding the most frighteningly cheesy pic of David Stern I've ever seen.

Jeff
What are you up to, Norm?

My ideal weight if I were 11 feet tall.
What are you up to, Norm?

My ideal weight if I were 11 feet tall.
post #11 of 19
[quote]Originally posted by jutus:
<strong>Jesus Christ you two. Everyone can see that you're desperately in love with each other. Why hide your feelings?</strong><hr></blockquote>

Yep. I didn't think it was that obvious.
post #12 of 19
David Stern has now hired a hit man to gun me down! Watch ya back dogg!
post #13 of 19

+

+

=

proud resident of a failed state
proud resident of a failed state
post #14 of 19
LMAO.

That looks nothing like me.
post #15 of 19
BTW I HATE drugs and alcohol A LOT.
post #16 of 19
I was at the Lakers "drive by" parade. It was a Black, White and Brown love fest! Absolutely awesome. Even the LAPD had smiles on their faces. I'm ready for next years parade. We were all yellow and purple people. Sweet...

[quote]You've got every Tyrone Q. Ghetto out there trying to get into money through basketball, because he has no other prospects, isn't smart enough to apply himself, and thinks everyone will like him because he's a *cool* basketball player.<hr></blockquote>

CosmoNut, big money has tainted every professional sport. Just don't watch it.
post #17 of 19
I agree. Watching Los Angeles win time after time thrills me just as much as watching Tiger Woods win time after time.
Nov 98 - Earliest Registered User on record
Jan 02 - Earliest iPad prediction
Nov 98 - Earliest Registered User on record
Jan 02 - Earliest iPad prediction
post #18 of 19
I honestly wish some of these pussies would challenge Tiger a bit more. Look at The Masters this year. They all dropped like flies because they knew Tiger was on the prowl. Still Tiger was awesome, but I was hoping for a bit more excitement on Sunday at Bethpage. He played awesome though for how hard that course was, it's just too bad Lefty has to choke all the time.
post #19 of 19
[quote]Originally posted by TigerWoods99:
<strong>I honestly wish some of these pussies would challenge Tiger a bit more. Look at The Masters this year. They all dropped like flies because they knew Tiger was on the prowl. Still Tiger was awesome, but I was hoping for a bit more excitement on Sunday at Bethpage. He played awesome though for how hard that course was, it's just too bad Lefty has to choke all the time.</strong><hr></blockquote>

I'm guessing you missed the Azinger interview? Challenge Tiger? Please. He's just that much better than everyone else.
Microsoft knows what's best for you, so keep quiet, open your wallet, and be a team player.
Microsoft knows what's best for you, so keep quiet, open your wallet, and be a team player.
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Discussion
AppleInsider › Forums › General › General Discussion › This sums the NBA up...