or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › PoliticalOutsider › ObamaDomination

ObamaDomination

post #1 of 14
I think he's made of strong stuff. Much stronger than most people think.

Over the next two years, and what may become a second term, I think he'll change some minds.

Do you?

(I'm too busy to be here much, but will try to keep up!)
"I have been made victorious by terror~ Muhammad

"The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam," ~ Barack Obama

"The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam," ~ Barack Obama

post #2 of 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hands Sandon View Post

I don't. I think he's an arrogant, smug, elitist, out of touch speech giver.

Quote:

Over the next two years, and what may become a second term, I think he'll change some minds.

Do you?

Will he change some minds? Of course. Will he change many to his way of thinking? I think not.

The state is nothing more than a criminal gang writ large.

post #3 of 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ1970 View Post

I don't. I think he's an arrogant, smug, elitist, out of touch speech giver.

Will he change some minds? Of course. Will he change many to his way of thinking? I think not.

Who's Rand Paul's Daddy?

Obama's not smug. Who was Obama Dad? It wasn't a prez, no, some just some black guy who married a white woman. Obama's strong, maybe you'll see that one day.

post #4 of 14
Quote:

Do you?

(I'm too busy to be here much, but will try to keep up!)

http://whatthefuckhasobamadonesofar.com/
Speaks for itself.
yes I want oil genocide.
yes I want oil genocide.
post #5 of 14
Quote:

Obama's not smug.

Of course he is.

Quote:

Who was Obama Dad? It wasn't a prez, no, some just some black guy who married a white woman. Obama's strong, maybe you'll see that one day.

Because of his parentage?! Whatever. Your ObamaCrush is duly noted.

post #6 of 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wormhole View Post

Speaks for itself.

Yea it does. One sided, biased and self promoting, that's Obama.
post #7 of 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wormhole View Post

Speaks for itself.

D-E-N-I-A-L
I can only please one person per day.  Today is not your day.  Tomorrow doesn't look good either.  
I can only please one person per day.  Today is not your day.  Tomorrow doesn't look good either.  
post #8 of 14
I'm curious about this Obama Domination thing. Is this a Freudian slip?

Does Hands Sandon have secret S&M fantasies involving Barack Obama?

Is Obama to be the master and we're to be submissive?

Is this some kind of veiled reference to slavery in which the black President is slave master in domination over his unrepentant racist slave owning nation?

post #9 of 14

post #10 of 14
Maybe this is what is meant by ObamaDomination:

Quote:
One time, recalled the elder son, Slamet Januadi, now 52, Mr. Obama asked a group of boys whether they wanted to grow up to be president, a soldier or a businessman. A president would own nothing while a soldier would possess weapons and a businessmen would have money, the young Obama explained.

Mr. Januadi and his younger brother, both of whom later joined the Indonesian military, said they wanted to become soldiers. Another boy, a future banker, said he would become a businessman.

Then Barry said he would become president and order the soldier to guard him and the businessman to use his money to build him something, Mr. Januadi said. We told him, You cheated. You didnt give us those details.

post #11 of 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ1970 View Post

I'm curious about this Obama Domination thing. Is this a Freudian slip?

Does Hands Sandon have secret S&M fantasies involving Barack Obama?

Is Obama to be the master and we're to be submissive?

Is this some kind of veiled reference to slavery in which the black President is slave master in domination over his unrepentant racist slave owning nation?

Lol...taking things a bit too far there!

Obama I think will hammer the GOP over the next two years and not only that but bringing to light there weaknesses and devisions amongst themselves, too.

Repubs are going to self destruct. Sure Obama's taken a beating recently with the mid terms, but now he's got something to attack and he will. I don't doubt, as with taxes, he'll make concessions, but this loss for Obama in the mids is the start of his come back. Without the major losses he we would still be in limbo. Not now though!

post #12 of 14
Quote:

Obama I think will hammer the GOP over the next two years...

Of this there is no real doubt. Obama rarely skips an opportunity to blame someone else when things go wrong.

Quote:

...and not only that but bringing to light there weaknesses and devisions amongst themselves, too.

Well given that the Republican's weaknesses and divisions are all too obvious, I imagine Obama will need to muster all of his genius and fortitude to reveal it.

The real question is whether the Obamapologists and Obamatons will ever be able to see and admit the Democrat's weaknesses and divisions.

Quote:

Repubs are going to self destruct.

Sure. Probably. As have the Democrats. And they all will again in the future.

Quote:

Sure Obama's taken a beating recently with the mid terms, but now he's got something to attack and he will.

Quote:

I don't doubt, as with taxes, he'll make concessions, but this loss for Obama in the mids is the start of his come back. Without the major losses he we would still be in limbo. Not now though!

Three cheers for Obama! Rah! Rah! Rah! he can do it! He can do it! Go Obama!

post #13 of 14
Quote:

Lol...taking things a bit too far there!

Obama I think will hammer the GOP over the next two years and not only that but bringing to light there weaknesses and devisions amongst themselves, too.

Repubs are going to self destruct. Sure Obama's taken a beating recently with the mid terms, but now he's got something to attack and he will. I don't doubt, as with taxes, he'll make concessions, but this loss for Obama in the mids is the start of his come back. Without the major losses he we would still be in limbo. Not now though!

I'm sure President Obama appreciates the pep talk HS. He can still make a change for sure and the Republicans are by no means guaranteed to be out of the woods yet. The American people have basically yelled stop with the last election. The person that says "go" and picks the right direction will (hopefully) be the winner of 2012.

"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." -George Orwell

"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." -George Orwell

post #14 of 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by trumptman View Post

The American people have basically yelled stop with the last election. The person that says "go" and picks the right direction will (hopefully) be the winner of 2012.

That's pretty much the most succinct and, I think, correct analysis of what happened.

Return Home
  Back to Forum: PoliticalOutsider
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › PoliticalOutsider › ObamaDomination