or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › PoliticalOutsider › Economy tanking, recession, riots..I know...

Economy tanking, recession, riots..I know...

post #1 of 16
.....let's spend millions on a Royal Wedding to distract the sheep.

What is Faith? When your good deed pleases you and your evil deed grieves you, you are a believer. What is Sin? When a thing disturbs the peace of your heart, give it up - Prophet Muhammad
What is Faith? When your good deed pleases you and your evil deed grieves you, you are a believer. What is Sin? When a thing disturbs the peace of your heart, give it up - Prophet Muhammad
post #2 of 16
I take it you not a Royals fan.

God bless her majesty.

無心 The idea of wilderness needs no defense, it only needs defenders., Wilderness is not a luxury but a necessity of the human spirit__Edward Abbey
無心 The idea of wilderness needs no defense, it only needs defenders., Wilderness is not a luxury but a necessity of the human spirit__Edward Abbey
post #3 of 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by FineTunes View Post

I take it you not a Royals fan.

God bless her majesty.

It has been rumoured that there are people more appreciative of their particular contributions than me it's true...
post #4 of 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by segovius View Post

It has been rumoured that there are people more appreciative of their particular contributions than me it's true...

....then you didn't get an invite to the wedding?

OBTW---any estimates what this thing is going to cost? Security alone will rum into M££.
post #5 of 16
...but not as an austerity measure.

Royal wedding bun throw in Abingdon in doubt

Quote:
Civic chiefs have warned a bun throwing event to mark next year's royal wedding may not be possible.

Buns are traditionally thrown from Abingdon County Hall Museum, Oxfordshire, to crowds below to mark royal occasions.

Building work means it may not be safe to scale the building for Prince William and Kate Middleton's wedding.

....WTF, I was so looking forward to seeing this on YouTube.

post #6 of 16

I do. (need to save for a wedding)

Quote:
The news of Prince William's and Kate Middleton's engagement stole the headlines this week, and it is thought that the 2011 ceremony cost upwards of £50 million.

Cost of security will dominate royal wedding plans

Quote:
It is traditional that the father of the bride pays for his daughter's wedding. But when it comes to royal nuptials custom favours the commoner.

The cost of Prince William and Kate Middleton's union will run into millions and will be largely met by public funds. The bulk of this expense will go on the huge security bill for the occasion.

Sego, please give my best wishes to Will & Kate---such a cute couple.

post #7 of 16
Quote:

Sego, please give my best wishes to Will & Kate---such a cute couple.

I would but they don't invite me round to tea anymore....I can't think why...is very distressing...
post #8 of 16
Quote:

.....let's spend millions on a Royal Wedding to distract the sheep.

Long live show business!
I hope someone will shoot it in HD 3D.

So what, it's another stimulus. It'll make billions in TV rights and employ 1,000s of people across the globe. Why is this bad?
yes I want oil genocide.
yes I want oil genocide.
post #9 of 16
We had a war to get rid of those people.
post #10 of 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by FloorJack View Post

We had a war to get rid of those people.

We had a war to get rid of those people. ja?
yes I want oil genocide.
yes I want oil genocide.
post #11 of 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wormhole View Post

We had a war to get rid of those people. ja?

Err...they ARE Germans...

post #12 of 16

Royal Wedding date chosen by Prince William and Kate

Quote:
Prince William and Kate Middleton will marry on Friday 29 April at Westminster Abbey, Clarence House has announced.

Be sure to mark your calendars.

Whose Clarence House?......He's not that left winger Eugenicist?
post #13 of 16
Quote:

Whose Clarence House?......He's not that left winger Eugenicist?

Dunno...I know there was a Clarence the cross-eyed lion once but I don't think he married into the Royal Family.

Apparently he came from too pure breeding stock.
post #14 of 16
Quote:

Dunno...I know there was a Clarence the cross-eyed lion once but I don't think he married into the Royal Family.

Apparently he came from too pure breeding stock.

I guess tm [trumpy] didn't get the EUGENICS....I did find a case where the left practiced Eugenics...didn't the commies kill Czar Nicholas and his family thus eliminating some recessive genetic traits carried by Queen Victoria's line?

post #15 of 16
Oh.....Sego, I forgot to ask, if you could post some pictures of Wills and Kate's April Wedding.....we so want to get to see them.

post #16 of 16
Quote:

Oh.....Sego, I forgot to ask, if you could post some pictures of Wills and Kate's April Wedding.....we so want to get to see them.

I don't think you'll miss them somehow....
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: PoliticalOutsider
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › PoliticalOutsider › Economy tanking, recession, riots..I know...