or Connect

Iq.

post #1 of 168
What do people here make of this- http://www.youtube.com/watch?gl=GB&v=ufzI1dnd0Uw
"Islam is as dangerous in a man as rabies in a dog"~ Sir Winston Churchill. We are nurturing a nightmare that will haunt our children, and kill theirs.
"Islam is as dangerous in a man as rabies in a dog"~ Sir Winston Churchill. We are nurturing a nightmare that will haunt our children, and kill theirs.
post #2 of 168
Did anyone watch these?
post #3 of 168
Some interesting facts-

Sarah's IQ- 83
Bush's IQ- 80-86
Obama's IQ- 150-165

- http://answers.yahoo.com/question/in...9162415AAuy6NL
- http://www.obamainspires.me/barack-obama's-iq.html
post #4 of 168
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hands Sandon View Post

Some interesting facts-

Sarah's IQ- 83
Bush's IQ- 80-86
Obama's IQ- 150-165

Yahoo! Answers and a website called www.obamainspires.me are your sources for these "facts"?!?! That's the best! The best!

This is just too much.

The state is nothing more than a criminal gang writ large.

post #5 of 168
Noting IQ and how it influences political orientation.

Sounds a little like eugenics to me. Tell me Hands, do all the sub-human and retard people deserve rights and the vote or should we just start shoveling them into the giant ovens now?

"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." -George Orwell

"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." -George Orwell

post #6 of 168
Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ1970 View Post

Yahoo! Answers and a website called www.obamainspires.me are your sources for these "facts"?!?! That's the best! The best!

This is just too much.

So all of jazzguru's climate links are bogus?
yes I want oil genocide.
yes I want oil genocide.
post #7 of 168
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wormhole View Post

I don't know. Are they from Yahoo! Answers and a website called www.obamainspires.me?

post #8 of 168
Quote:

I don't know. Are they from Yahoo! Answers and a website called www.obamainspires.me?

I don't know I haven't read a single one of them.
yes I want oil genocide.
yes I want oil genocide.
post #9 of 168
Quote:

I don't know I haven't read a single one of them.

That goes without saying.

Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem.

(I prefer the tumult of liberty to the quiet of servitude.)

post #10 of 168
Quote:
Originally Posted by trumptman View Post

Noting IQ and how it influences political orientation.

Sounds a little like eugenics to me. Tell me Hands, do all the sub-human and retard people deserve rights and the vote or should we just start shoveling them into the giant ovens now?

Did you even watch the videos?

I hadn't written about your points in any way that could have prompted the response that you gave. From the facts I already outlined above, one should be wary of important positions (such as POTUS) being taken by those with such low IQ's.
post #11 of 168
Quote:

From the facts I already outlined above, one should be wary of important positions (such as POTUS) being taken by those with such low IQ's.

One should also be wary of begging the question. \

post #12 of 168
Quote:

Did you even watch the videos?

I hadn't written about your points in any way that could have prompted the response that you gave. From the facts I already outlined above, one should be wary of important positions (such as POTUS) being taken by those with such low IQ's.

Yes and we understand that by wary you mean they shouldn't be treated the same for no other reason than you think they are not smart. The irony of linking to the sources you do while making these claims is just hilarious.

post #13 of 168
Quote:

Yes and we understand that by wary you mean they shouldn't be treated the same for no other reason than you think they are not smart. The irony of linking to the sources you do while making these claims is just hilarious.

We don't need another Bush thanks.
post #14 of 168
Quote:

So follow through your reasoning Hands. If the idiots are selecting idiots, how do you stop them?

You are a straight up eugenicist.

What a lovely cast of characters on the left between eugenics and genocide, they sure are a fun bunch.

post #15 of 168
Quote:

We already have another Bush, only this time his name is Obama and the left is too blind to see it.

post #16 of 168
Quote:

So follow through your reasoning Hands. If the idiots are selecting idiots, how do you stop them?

What a lovely cast of characters on the left between eugenics and genocide, they sure are a fun bunch.

Slow down there Mr T!!

If the "idiots are selecting idiots" we needn't gas 'em etc, no, no we could simply not count their votes. You know, look for spelling mistakes in how they spell "Murkowski" for instance. That way we can be "good" eugenicists!
post #17 of 168
Quote:

Slow down there Mr T!!

If the "idiots are selecting idiots" we needn't gas 'em etc, no, no we could simply not count their votes. You know, look for spelling mistakes in how they spell "Murkowski" for instance. That way we can be "good" eugenicists!

Nice one Hands!
yes I want oil genocide.
yes I want oil genocide.
post #18 of 168
Quote:

If the "idiots are selecting idiots" we needn't gas 'em etc, no, no we could simply not count their votes.

I think this is a terrific idea. We should ban voting by people deemed to be "idiots" by...well who should make this determination?

post #19 of 168
Quote:

I think this is a terrific idea. We should ban voting by people deemed to be "idiots" by...well who should make this determination?

I think spelling of common english words can be determined by any mac.
yes I want oil genocide.
yes I want oil genocide.
post #20 of 168
Quote:

This is just too much.

Yeah, really. There is no basis for these numbers. None. It just follows the predictable line of calling Republicans stupid and Democrats geniuses.

Also, I did watch the video. The one thing the research does not address is the problem with overall IQ as a measurement itself. Overall IQ is heavily left-brain biased and does nothing to incorporate Multiple Intelligence Theory. It does not measure Intrapersonal, Interpresonal, Existential and other intelligences.

The above is a serious problem. The researcher talks about average IQ in various regions of Africa, for example. I believe he mentions an average IQ of 70 in some regions. However, from my musical training, I know that African music often contains a large amount of advanced rhythms and vocal improvisation, not to mention movement. How could people who are objectively "the mental age of a 16 year old" create something so complex?

Really, IQ is a highly outdated measure of intelligence, one that is (apparently) highly subject to differences in culture.
I can only please one person per day.  Today is not your day.  Tomorrow doesn't look good either.  
I can only please one person per day.  Today is not your day.  Tomorrow doesn't look good either.  
post #21 of 168
Quote:

...and I thought I was the only reading them. Yeah, most are, jg will not even defend what he/she has posted when challenged or when asked a simple question. Sometimes, I feel that the thread jg started is a waste of my time. Mostly this is what I'm dealing with in Climategate:

and........

無心 The idea of wilderness needs no defense, it only needs defenders., Wilderness is not a luxury but a necessity of the human spirit__Edward Abbey
無心 The idea of wilderness needs no defense, it only needs defenders., Wilderness is not a luxury but a necessity of the human spirit__Edward Abbey
post #22 of 168
Quote:

Too much inbreeding...like the royal lines from Queen Vicky....oh, wait tm, I can answer the one question you never answered in some forgotten thread....the lefties did practice EUGENICS when the commies killed the Russian Royal Family...Czar Nicholas was related to queen vicky...some bad recessive traits...

post #23 of 168
Quote:

No, try this:

http://forums.appleinsider.com/showt...104998&page=72
post #24 of 168
Quote:

Some interesting facts-

Sarah's IQ- 83
Bush's IQ- 80-86
Obama's IQ- 150-165

You do understand what a fact is right? It has a basis in actual known information. Not speculation.

Show me on either of those links any form of fact. Even the Obama inspires me link you gave is all speculation and extrapolation. The only "facts" being those of averages of the class he was in school with. Not one fact there otherwise that I can see.

Some people who actually put some effort into looking into previous Bush IQ claims, or at least to establish the validity of said claims.
http://www.snopes.com/inboxer/hoaxes/presiq.asp
NoahJ
"It is unwise to be too sure of one's own wisdom. It is healthy to be reminded that the strongest might weaken and the wisest might err." - Mahatma Gandhi
NoahJ
"It is unwise to be too sure of one's own wisdom. It is healthy to be reminded that the strongest might weaken and the wisest might err." - Mahatma Gandhi
post #25 of 168
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoahJ View Post

You do understand what a fact is right? It has a basis in actual known information. Not speculation.

Show me on either of those links any form of fact. Even the Obama inspires me link you gave is all speculation and extrapolation. The only "facts" being those of averages of the class he was in school with. Not one fact there otherwise that I can see.

Some people who actually put some effort into looking into previous Bush IQ claims, or at least to establish the validity of said claims.
http://www.snopes.com/inboxer/hoaxes/presiq.asp

My post was to drum up some replies and was intended to be funny, not serious, which I think MJ1970 got. The thread was dead. 3rd time lucky though! I figured righties couldn't just sit idly by whilst their government heroes looked so inferior to Obama.

Thanks for posting your Bush IQ and other prez's scores. 91 seems about right for him and actually isn't much higher than my mate at Yahoo answers. I wish they'd do one for Palin...eek maybe they will someday! My guess is she'd score a little higher than Bush. Maybe a whisker under 100.

SDW made some good points earlier. I hope to do some reading up on some his points and I certainly don't think IQ is or should be the primary judgement on who is elected prez, though Bush clearly had issues that the IQ score is in some ways reflective of.

I found the speakers talk diabolical in many ways. The assumptions made were frightening on a number of issues, including how lower IQ people would live in shanty town type environments because of their lower IQ. Just awfull! Also the guy who talked about ridding the US of low IQ people instead of focusing on blacks. Scary people.
post #26 of 168
Quote:

My post was to drum up some replies and was intended to be funny, not serious, which I think MJ1970 got. The thread was dead. 3rd time lucky though! I figured righties couldn't just sit idly by whilst their government heroes looked so inferior to Obama.

Thanks for posting your Bush IQ and other prez's scores. 91 seems about right for him and actually isn't much higher than my mate at Yahoo answers. I wish they'd do one for Palin...eek maybe they will someday! My guess is she'd score a little higher than Bush. Maybe a whisker under 100.

SDW made some good points earlier. I hope to do some reading up on some his points and I certainly don't think IQ is or should be the primary judgement on who is elected prez, though Bush clearly had issues that the IQ score is in some ways reflective of.

I found the speakers talk diabolical in many ways. The assumptions made were frightening on a number of issues, including how lower IQ people would live in shanty town type environments because of their lower IQ. Just awfull! Also the guy who talked about ridding the US of low IQ people instead of focusing on blacks. Scary people.

Ok, so you cannot separate reality from fiction then. If you had read the entire link you would see that it was deemed a HOAX by the good people at Snopes. FICTION.
NoahJ
NoahJ
post #27 of 168
Quote:

Ok, so you cannot separate reality from fiction then. If you had read the entire link you would see that it was deemed a HOAX by the good people at Snopes. FICTION.

Sorry, I did flip through it quickly on my iphone. The fact that it was a hoax is really pretty irrelevant though because the trash that gets posted in links here may as well be a hoax, as the Climategate thread personifies all too well. You thinking that I or anyone else would take your links as being "the facts" is pure naivety on your part. Whatever methods that site perported to use to calculate the IQ scores I didn't bother to read because the site itself looked trashy. Go figure.
post #28 of 168
Quote:

Sorry, I did flip through it quickly on my iphone. The fact that it was a hoax is really pretty irrelevant though because the trash that gets posted in links here may as well be a hoax, as the Climategate thread personifies all too well. You thinking that I or anyone else would take your links as being "the facts" is pure naivety on your part. Whatever methods that site perported to use to calculate the IQ scores I didn't bother to read because the site itself looked trashy. Go figure.

I'll tell jg to check his sources more carefully.

post #29 of 168
Quote:
Originally Posted by FineTunes View Post

I'll tell jg to check his sources more carefully.

Thanks, FT. I needed a laugh.

post #30 of 168
Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzguru View Post

Thanks, FT. I needed a laugh.

post #31 of 168
Quote:

We already have another Bush, only this time his name is Obama and the left is too blind to see it.

Most correct.

And since Trumpt dared to bring up the ugly topic of Eugenics... let us never forget the identities of those who spearheaded and financed that movement in the USA between the two world wars (no, not Planned Parenthood), and who in Europe in the early middle 20th Century was inspired by this wacky "science" to exterminate millions of people, and how these same folks were able to convince allied bombers to spare the Nazi war machine's most important factories and facilities during WWII itself, and the ugly history of so many characters who were brought to the USA, immediately post WWII to lay out the foundations for our own Central Intelligence Agency.

Reaping and sowing.
"We've never made the case, or argued the case that somehow Osama bin Laden was directly involved in 9/11. That evidence has never been forthcoming". VP Cheney, 3/29/2006. Interview by Tony Snow
"We've never made the case, or argued the case that somehow Osama bin Laden was directly involved in 9/11. That evidence has never been forthcoming". VP Cheney, 3/29/2006. Interview by Tony Snow
post #32 of 168
Quote:

Hmmm.... Snopes. I am a fan of skepticism, but Snopes does not fit the bill. Snopes does have some useful information, but as soon as they venture into controversial material with political overtones, they fall over in a really good example of pseudoskepticism.
post #33 of 168
Quote:

This is what you call a pure admission of trolling.

post #34 of 168
Quote:

got it. Pretty site = factual.

Ugly site = false info.

Have you seriously never heard of snopes?
NoahJ
NoahJ
post #35 of 168
Quote:

This is what you call a pure admission of trolling.

Sorry if I stole your thunder!
post #36 of 168
Quote:

got it. Pretty site = factual.

Ugly site = false info.

Have you seriously never heard of snopes?

I know what a pretty site is, nudge, nudge, wink, wink.

Is snopes common chow?
post #37 of 168
Quote:

...writes the man who started a thread called “The American Left Slips into Psychosis” and then spent pages arguing that half the American citizenry and all the people they voted for are suffering from mental illness.

If mad people are selecting mad people, how do you stop them?

If you’re going to be a scare-mongering propagandist, be a consistent scare-mongering propagandist.

Alternatively, stop being a scare-mongering propagandist altogether, and come back to reality, where people who vote for the other team aren't insane genocidal eugenicists.
post #38 of 168
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mumbo Jumbo View Post

...and come back to reality, where people who vote for the other team aren't insane genocidal eugenicists.

What about when people who vote for the other team are merely ignorant, fear-driven idiots? Is that characterization okay?

post #39 of 168
Quote:

What about when people who vote for the other team are merely ignorant, fear-driven idiots? Is that characterization okay?

Well, that depends.

If you vote for the other team because you have perfectly legitimate concerns to do with the size, operations and nature of the government and its role in society and the economy, then no, it's not OK, not at all.

On the other hand, if you vote for the other team because you believe that Democrats are mentally ill, genocidal eugenicists then it's 90% accurate. Whoever votes like that is ignorant and fear-driven, but you don't have to be an idiot to be mislead.
post #40 of 168
Quote:

Sorry if I stole your thunder!

I'll be happy to read what you think the solution is for your claimed problem.

Quote:

You have to realize yourself a couple points, first I don't see the entire Republican part apparatus up in Alaska defending Miller, unlike Al Gore for example. Second, Miller has standing to file on such a point because IT IS THE LAW of Alaska. Officials and judges will interpret that law and I'm sure that regardless of Miller's challenge, the votes will be counted. Slate has a nice article on it here.

So have your fun with Miller and his legal points. The reality is you would disenfranchise both Miller and Murkowski voters because you think they have low iq's and thus should not be given the same legal standing as people you deem to have higher iq's using oh so wonderful sources like "Yahoo Answers".

Return Home
  Back to Forum: PoliticalOutsider