or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Mobile › iPad › Oprah declares Apple's iPad her 'favorite thing ever,' gives away 275

Oprah declares Apple's iPad her 'favorite thing ever,' gives away 275 - Page 4

post #121 of 127
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cubert View Post

I thought her favorite thing ever was Ben and Jerry's.

More like Ben and Jerry's , Häagen-Dazs , and all 31 flavors of Baskin Robbins.
post #122 of 127
I bet all the Genius Bar staff are thrilled about this. Muah ha ha ha ah ha
post #123 of 127
Quote:
Originally Posted by i386 View Post

Do these people really react like this ? are they on crack or something ? Could someone tell them to get a grip on reality.

Sorry, maybe I was unfair, did they let them out for the weekend ?

Oh does the iPad come with an app to remind them to take their meds ?

Anyway clever marketing by Apple / Orpah

When my mum watches Oprah, hearing all the women screaming (happens almost every episode, except for the sad stories) drives me bonkers.
post #124 of 127
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbaxter View Post

Here's an idea, if you're serious, Oprah: Donate 275 of them to Detroit schoolchildren next.

Hmm interesting point
There's something Special about being Original
There's something Special about being Original
post #125 of 127
[QUOTE=AppleInsider;1758319]Daytime television personality Oprah Winfrey did her part to drive iPad sales for the holiday season, as the top-rated host declared Apple's touchscreen tablet her "No. 1 favorite thing ever."

"Words cannot describe what I feel for this magnificent, magnificent device," she said, holding a 3G model in her hand. "I really think it's the best invention of the century so far."

Oprah's own website includes videos and these cannot be watched on the iPad as Adobe Flash is banned.. Wonder how Oprah and her fans feel about that. Wonder if Oprah still thinks the iPad is 2 x magnificent..
post #126 of 127
[QUOTE=Slapper;1766961]
Quote:
Originally Posted by AppleInsider View Post

Daytime television personality Oprah Winfrey did her part to drive iPad sales for the holiday season, as the top-rated host declared Apple's touchscreen tablet her "No. 1 favorite thing ever."

"Words cannot describe what I feel for this magnificent, magnificent device," she said, holding a 3G model in her hand. "I really think it's the best invention of the century so far."

Oprah's own website includes videos and these cannot be watched on the iPad as Adobe Flash is banned.. Wonder how Oprah and her fans feel about that. Wonder if Oprah still thinks the iPad is 2 x magnificent..

Yes, she "still does". Because when we said it was her favourite device flash was "banned" anyway.
I wanted dsadsa bit it was taken.
I wanted dsadsa bit it was taken.
post #127 of 127
Quote:
Originally Posted by boeyc15 View Post

Well, what if I said I recently attended a meeting with a four star USAF general; and him and his staff all had iPads?. I did and they did.

This Grl's Army...
"Run faster. History is a constant race between invention and catastrophe. Education helps but it is never enough. You must also run." Leto Atreides II
"Run faster. History is a constant race between invention and catastrophe. Education helps but it is never enough. You must also run." Leto Atreides II
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: iPad
  • Oprah declares Apple's iPad her 'favorite thing ever,' gives away 275
AppleInsider › Forums › Mobile › iPad › Oprah declares Apple's iPad her 'favorite thing ever,' gives away 275