or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › General › General Discussion › PCWorld reliability survey: Apple 'smoked the competition'

PCWorld reliability survey: Apple 'smoked the competition' - Page 2

post #41 of 44
In truth, both my 1200 and 1012 have performed flawlessly from the day I unpacked them, but not everyone feels the same.
post #42 of 44
Quote:
Originally Posted by OldMacGuy View Post

In truth, both my 1200 and 1012 have performed flawlessly from the day I unpacked them, but not everyone feels the same.

Do not stop
the video until you've heard the last four seconds!
A is A
A is A
post #43 of 44
What this seems to mean is that an issue could not be resolved during a phonecall and required further action e.g. dropping into a store, arranging a repair, etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nvidia2008 View Post

Okay, is it just me or does anyone find this a bit weird. In this survey, 8 out of 100 people had a problem that "could not be resolved".
Better than my Bose, better than my Skullcandy's, listening to Mozart through my LeBron James limited edition PowerBeats by Dre is almost as good as my Sennheisers.
Better than my Bose, better than my Skullcandy's, listening to Mozart through my LeBron James limited edition PowerBeats by Dre is almost as good as my Sennheisers.
post #44 of 44
Wow cheers people... So far this past month this is the first thread I've experienced where we've been able to actually have a meaningful discussion. Oops... Maybe I've jinxed it by saying this.
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Discussion
AppleInsider › Forums › General › General Discussion › PCWorld reliability survey: Apple 'smoked the competition'