or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Mac Hardware › Current Mac Hardware › Advice on iPod Touch Speaker Unit Please

Advice on iPod Touch Speaker Unit Please

post #1 of 3
Hi...I need to get a speaker unit thingy (dunno what it's called but you know what I mean!) for my iPod touch latest spec.

It doesn't need radio or anything but I do want it to be able to plug into my MacBook Pro to use as external speakers...is this possible? Does it exist?

What's the best to go for...ideally under 150 Euro.

Cheers
What is Faith? When your good deed pleases you and your evil deed grieves you, you are a believer. What is Sin? When a thing disturbs the peace of your heart, give it up - Prophet Muhammad
What is Faith? When your good deed pleases you and your evil deed grieves you, you are a believer. What is Sin? When a thing disturbs the peace of your heart, give it up - Prophet Muhammad
post #2 of 3
Posted in wrong forum...could a Mod please delete? I'll put it in the right one...
post #3 of 3
Can any one post a few more info regarding this.
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Current Mac Hardware
AppleInsider › Forums › Mac Hardware › Current Mac Hardware › Advice on iPod Touch Speaker Unit Please