or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › PoliticalOutsider › Official Revolution Watch Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Official Revolution Watch Thread - Page 7

post #241 of 271
Quote:
Originally Posted by segovius View Post

Ok...I totally get that. It's kind of that I am often not really expecting a debate or that anyone is going to go deep into it so I don't bother.



Deal. I will try to be explicit and to not indulge my tendency to sweeping statements.



Yes, I actually think that the position of being the leader in the world in any epoch entails certain responsibilities..... because you don't get to that position without a deep morality as well as the bad things.

This is just my own opinion obviously but I feel that one can't really be at the head of civilization without being civilized.

Of course a country may not always live up to that and may often fall short...but they should try to uphold a morality.



I don't know the answer to this. It's difficult to predict isn't it?



I think the problem is that the defectors have gone elsewhere - Malta or Tunisia. A lot of people are leaving because of the threat of death.

In Egypt it was different - the Egyptians were committed to stay and work for the country. It's different in different places...maybe the Libyans bit off more than they can chew but they are in trouble now whatever.

Egypt was a different scene because the people had Mubarek over thrown already and the military was on their side.Libya still has this psychotic leader who still has the army on his side and pro Libyans also who respect him.He has power unfortunately still.
post #242 of 271
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by marvfox View Post

Egypt was a different scene because the people had Mubarek over thrown already and the military was on their side.Libya still has this psychotic leader who still has the army on his side and pro Libyans also who respect him.He has power unfortunately still.

Why is he psychotic?
What is Faith? When your good deed pleases you and your evil deed grieves you, you are a believer. What is Sin? When a thing disturbs the peace of your heart, give it up - Prophet Muhammad
Reply
What is Faith? When your good deed pleases you and your evil deed grieves you, you are a believer. What is Sin? When a thing disturbs the peace of your heart, give it up - Prophet Muhammad
Reply
post #243 of 271
Thread Starter 
Back OT - Saudi Bans Protests

Clearly there is actual unrest in Saudi but there is no mention of it anywhere. I would not be surprised if there have not been many protests so far.

Let's see how the West reacts if it does kick off.....
What is Faith? When your good deed pleases you and your evil deed grieves you, you are a believer. What is Sin? When a thing disturbs the peace of your heart, give it up - Prophet Muhammad
Reply
What is Faith? When your good deed pleases you and your evil deed grieves you, you are a believer. What is Sin? When a thing disturbs the peace of your heart, give it up - Prophet Muhammad
Reply
post #244 of 271
George Will asks some great questions for anyone favoring US involvement in Libya (this probably applies to any of the others as well).

The state is nothing more than a criminal gang writ large.

Reply

The state is nothing more than a criminal gang writ large.

Reply
post #245 of 271
http://www.cnn.com/2011/WORLD/africa...war/index.html

While Japan holds the spotlight Libya continues on in their attempt at revolution.
NoahJ
"It is unwise to be too sure of one's own wisdom. It is healthy to be reminded that the strongest might weaken and the wisest might err." - Mahatma Gandhi
Reply
NoahJ
"It is unwise to be too sure of one's own wisdom. It is healthy to be reminded that the strongest might weaken and the wisest might err." - Mahatma Gandhi
Reply
post #246 of 271
http://www.latimes.com/news/nationwo...,7705795.story

Libya continues to be a story that is very much alive, but still overshadowed by the Japanese Tsunami/Quakes/Nuclear problem.

Quote:
Reporting from Benghazi, Libya
Moammar Kadafi's military and beleaguered rebel fighters are gearing for a showdown in this opposition stronghold, a battle that will help determine whether the monthlong uprising in eastern Libya can prevail and, if not, whether a brutal regime can endure an underground resistance movement and the threat of foreign military action.

There has been some outside help in the form of a no fly zone.
Quote:
Late Thursday, the U.N. Security Council voted to authorize a no-fly zone and other military force against the Libyan regime. The U.S. ambassador to the United Nations had said Wednesday that Washington was prepared to support military actions beyond a no-fly zone to protect civilians.
NoahJ
"It is unwise to be too sure of one's own wisdom. It is healthy to be reminded that the strongest might weaken and the wisest might err." - Mahatma Gandhi
Reply
NoahJ
"It is unwise to be too sure of one's own wisdom. It is healthy to be reminded that the strongest might weaken and the wisest might err." - Mahatma Gandhi
Reply
post #247 of 271
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoahJ View Post

http://www.latimes.com/news/nationwo...,7705795.story

Libya continues to be a story that is very much alive, but still overshadowed by the Japanese Tsunami/Quakes/Nuclear problem.

There has been some outside help in the form of a no fly zone.

France just announced here on radio that airstrikes will begin in next few hours....
What is Faith? When your good deed pleases you and your evil deed grieves you, you are a believer. What is Sin? When a thing disturbs the peace of your heart, give it up - Prophet Muhammad
Reply
What is Faith? When your good deed pleases you and your evil deed grieves you, you are a believer. What is Sin? When a thing disturbs the peace of your heart, give it up - Prophet Muhammad
Reply
post #248 of 271
Where is Osama Bin?

I thought he was the one who was looking for revolutions in these Arab/Muslim countries - he's strangely quiet. I thought he would have been encouraging them on, wouldn't you think?
post #249 of 271
Isn't it ironic that there are so many more wars going on now that we have a president who is described himself a pacifist and the prior president, a supposed warmonger, is out of office?

Whether you agreed with Bush or the motivations for Iraq, whether you thought there were proper connections regarding nations states harboring terrorists or not, the motivations for taking action on Libya, be it by Europe or the U.N. have to be much, much weaker than any action taken by the prior administration.

"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." -George Orwell

Reply

"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." -George Orwell

Reply
post #250 of 271
Quote:
Originally Posted by marcUK View Post

Where is Osama Bin?

I thought he was the one who was looking for revolutions in these Arab/Muslim countries - he's strangely quiet. I thought he would have been encouraging them on, wouldn't you think?

The revolutions are for democracy. He's rather against that.
post #251 of 271
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by trumptman View Post

Isn't it ironic that there are so many more wars going on now that we have a president who is described himself a pacifist and the prior president, a supposed warmonger, is out of office?

No, it's not. And I can explain why in two ways...the first will take the form of an illustration:

Person 1: All vegetarians eat meat. That's what vegetarian means.

person one sees an unrelated 200-pound fatty wolfing down a uber-mega-super-size-death-burger during an anti-Vegetarian conference at McDs while wearing an "Death to all Veggies" T-shirt

Person 1: Isn't ironic what hypocrites these vegetarians are? And they are lying about the health benefits too...look at that fat bastard....

The second way is, if anything, perhaps simpler to grasp: no, it's not ironic because there are not more wars. You just made it up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by trumptman View Post

Whether you agreed with Bush or the motivations for Iraq, whether you thought there were proper connections regarding nations states harboring terrorists or not, the motivations for taking action on Libya, be it by Europe or the U.N. have to be much, much weaker than any action taken by the prior administration.

Bulletin from the Interwebs Clarity of Communication Translation Bureau:

The above post has transgressed our common levels of understanding protocols and should be disregarded. Please download into your circuitry the amended translation below:

Quote:
Ie whether you were (are) a brainwashed sheep ready to fall for any spiel your idolized 'leaders' downloaded into your stuttering antediluvian hardware or you were (are) one of the rare people who retain the smallest scintilla of independent though, the the motivations for taking action on Libya, be it by Europe or the U.N. have to be exactly the same as any other time in the past, present or future.

Thank you.

Carry on....
What is Faith? When your good deed pleases you and your evil deed grieves you, you are a believer. What is Sin? When a thing disturbs the peace of your heart, give it up - Prophet Muhammad
Reply
What is Faith? When your good deed pleases you and your evil deed grieves you, you are a believer. What is Sin? When a thing disturbs the peace of your heart, give it up - Prophet Muhammad
Reply
post #252 of 271
Quote:
Originally Posted by segovius View Post

France just announced here on radio that airstrikes will begin in next few hours....

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/03/19/wo...er=rss&emc=rss
Apparently Hillary Clinton is responsible for the US being involved. Whatever the case, this article might be interesting to some here.
NoahJ
"It is unwise to be too sure of one's own wisdom. It is healthy to be reminded that the strongest might weaken and the wisest might err." - Mahatma Gandhi
Reply
NoahJ
"It is unwise to be too sure of one's own wisdom. It is healthy to be reminded that the strongest might weaken and the wisest might err." - Mahatma Gandhi
Reply
post #253 of 271
Question:

To what extent would the West (NATO) have acted re. intervention in Libya, if that nation's primary natural resources were dates and garbanzo beans?

The "humanitarian" reason for intervention, as echoed by Hillary Clinton and the US State Dept. is an insult to the anyone's intelligence, barring possibly the terminally retarded. The world's power brokers don't give a rats a$$ about the fate of the Libyan people. Neither does Gadhafi and his thugs.

When its the Saudi people's turn to rise up against their oppressors, they will meet a vicious and merciless response from the Saudi authorities and military. In the possibility of these circumstances, outside of the standard token request to Saudi to "please try to use some restraint", what will NATO and the West do ???????

NOTHING!

DIDDLY. FUCKING. SQUAT.

Just see.
"We've never made the case, or argued the case that somehow Osama bin Laden was directly involved in 9/11. That evidence has never been forthcoming". VP Cheney, 3/29/2006. Interview by Tony Snow
Reply
"We've never made the case, or argued the case that somehow Osama bin Laden was directly involved in 9/11. That evidence has never been forthcoming". VP Cheney, 3/29/2006. Interview by Tony Snow
Reply
post #254 of 271
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammi jo View Post

Question:

To what extent would the West (NATO) have acted re. intervention in Libya, if that nation's primary natural resources were dates and garbanzo beans?

The "humanitarian" reason for intervention, as echoed by Hillary Clinton and the US State Dept. is an insult to the anyone's intelligence, barring possibly the terminally retarded. The world's power brokers don't give a rats a$$ about the fate of the Libyan people. Neither does Gadhafi and his thugs.

When its the Saudi people's turn to rise up against their oppressors, they will meet a vicious and merciless response from the Saudi authorities and military. In the possibility of these circumstances, outside of the standard token request to Saudi to "please try to use some restraint", what will NATO and the West do ???????

NOTHING!

DIDDLY. FUCKING. SQUAT.

Just see.

Unconfirmed reports are that Saudi people already being shot last few days - media black-out so details are sketchy.

The Saudis have also been attacking democratic protesters over the border in Bahrain:

Quote:
The UN human rights chief has condemned the "shocking" use of force by security forces against protesters in Bahrain.

Navi Pillay said reports of a military takeover of hospitals was a blatant violation of international law.

Link

Interestingly it seems that the French leading the attack - highly unusual - might have a lot to do with this:

Quote:
The son of Libyan leader Muammar Gaddafi has alleged that his country helped finance Nicolas Sarkozy's 2007 presidential election campaign.

"We funded it and we have all the details and are ready to reveal everything," Saif al-Islam said.

Link

Unfortunately it looks like the details will not come out as the media have dropped the story and within 24 hours of the above statement by Saif al-Islam France had asked and got in record time the UN mandate.

Meanwhile - and make of this what you will - in a very predictable fashion it APPEARS that the heaviest barrage in years has been fired into Israel from Gaza. Whatever the truth expect - as is usual at such times of Western attacks on Muslim nations - a massive Israeli 'response'.
What is Faith? When your good deed pleases you and your evil deed grieves you, you are a believer. What is Sin? When a thing disturbs the peace of your heart, give it up - Prophet Muhammad
Reply
What is Faith? When your good deed pleases you and your evil deed grieves you, you are a believer. What is Sin? When a thing disturbs the peace of your heart, give it up - Prophet Muhammad
Reply
post #255 of 271
Quote:
Originally Posted by segovius View Post

No, it's not. And I can explain why in two ways...the first will take the form of an illustration:

Person 1: All vegetarians eat meat. That's what vegetarian means.

person one sees an unrelated 200-pound fatty wolfing down a uber-mega-super-size-death-burger during an anti-Vegetarian conference at McDs while wearing an "Death to all Veggies" T-shirt

Person 1: Isn't ironic what hypocrites these vegetarians are? And they are lying about the health benefits too...look at that fat bastard....

The second way is, if anything, perhaps simpler to grasp: no, it's not ironic because there are not more wars. You just made it up.



Bulletin from the Interwebs Clarity of Communication Translation Bureau:

The above post has transgressed our common levels of understanding protocols and should be disregarded. Please download into your circuitry the amended translation below:



Thank you.

Carry on....

Why be so mean to the messenger? The facts don't agree with your worldview and rather than change your beliefs, you attack the facts.

Sad.

"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." -George Orwell

Reply

"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." -George Orwell

Reply
post #256 of 271
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by trumptman View Post

Why be so mean to the messenger? The facts don't agree with your worldview and rather than change your beliefs, you attack the facts.

Sad.

I have seen no facts - show me these facts of which you speak......
What is Faith? When your good deed pleases you and your evil deed grieves you, you are a believer. What is Sin? When a thing disturbs the peace of your heart, give it up - Prophet Muhammad
Reply
What is Faith? When your good deed pleases you and your evil deed grieves you, you are a believer. What is Sin? When a thing disturbs the peace of your heart, give it up - Prophet Muhammad
Reply
post #257 of 271
Quote:
Originally Posted by segovius View Post

I have seen no facts - show me these facts of which you speak......

Take off your blindfold first. Then perhaps you can see that when Europe is jumping into the Middle East and the U.S. already has a large and increasing presence there that was supposed to leave, we don't call that peace.

Labels are always interesting with you Sego, it seems like they completely alter your reasoning and conclusions irrespective of actions. That is why you want to kill the messenger. They note the actions. The U.S. is supporting action in Libya. It has ongoing actions in Iraq and Afghanistan.

Exactly how many ongoing wars in how many Muslim countries does the U.S. have to be supporting or engaging in before you'll declare that no matter the label, the person behind that label wasn't about peace or at a minimum letting those countries manage their own affairs rather than acting at the whim of the U.S.?

"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." -George Orwell

Reply

"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." -George Orwell

Reply
post #258 of 271
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by trumptman View Post

Take off your blindfold first. Then perhaps you can see that when Europe is jumping into the Middle East and the U.S. already has a large and increasing presence there that was supposed to leave, we don't call that peace.

Labels are always interesting with you Sego, it seems like they completely alter your reasoning and conclusions irrespective of actions. That is why you want to kill the messenger. They note the actions. The U.S. is supporting action in Libya. It has ongoing actions in Iraq and Afghanistan.

Exactly how many ongoing wars in how many Muslim countries does the U.S. have to be supporting or engaging in before you'll declare that no matter the label, the person behind that label wasn't about peace or at a minimum letting those countries manage their own affairs rather than acting at the whim of the U.S.?

I'm not sure what you're talking about...it doesn't make sense.

You SEEM to think I have some support for Obama. In fact I have always despised him...not because he was Right-wing as he so obviously is but because he pretended to be Liberal.

Any objective person could see through that and many did and do - even on here.

You oppose him for the same reason some others support him. You both BELIEVE he is Liberal.

But he is not and never has been.

As to wars - not sure what your point is... I don't think I've called it peace. It's US and UK foreign policy ffs....how can it be peace???????
What is Faith? When your good deed pleases you and your evil deed grieves you, you are a believer. What is Sin? When a thing disturbs the peace of your heart, give it up - Prophet Muhammad
Reply
What is Faith? When your good deed pleases you and your evil deed grieves you, you are a believer. What is Sin? When a thing disturbs the peace of your heart, give it up - Prophet Muhammad
Reply
post #259 of 271
It seems a definition of terms (e.g., "conservative" and "liberal") are probably in order here.

I keep hearing that Obama is not liberal but absent and clear definitions of what is meant by "liberal" (or conservative or left wing or right wing) this seems like talking in circles or talking past one another.

The state is nothing more than a criminal gang writ large.

Reply

The state is nothing more than a criminal gang writ large.

Reply
post #260 of 271
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ1970 View Post

It seems a definition of terms (e.g., "conservative" and "liberal") are probably in order here.

I keep hearing that Obama is not liberal but absent and clear definitions of what is meant by "liberal" (or conservative or left wing or right wing) this seems like talking in circles or talking past one another.

Yes.....maybe someone can come up with a definition?

I would submit that the US common usage is very different from the European and also submit that the US definition is not only NOT universal but applies only to the US.
What is Faith? When your good deed pleases you and your evil deed grieves you, you are a believer. What is Sin? When a thing disturbs the peace of your heart, give it up - Prophet Muhammad
Reply
What is Faith? When your good deed pleases you and your evil deed grieves you, you are a believer. What is Sin? When a thing disturbs the peace of your heart, give it up - Prophet Muhammad
Reply
post #261 of 271
Quote:
Originally Posted by segovius View Post

Yes.....maybe someone can come up with a definition?

I would submit that the US common usage is very different from the European and also submit that the US definition is not only NOT universal but applies only to the US.

And this may be where the disconnect often happens. When you are talking about a US politician to US residents or citizens in the context of US politics...maybe it's important to say when the term your using means something different from it is commonly used in the US.

Better yet, maybe we need some clearer, more objectively measurable definitions of these terms.

Why don't you start. What do you think "liberal" or "conservative" mean?

The state is nothing more than a criminal gang writ large.

Reply

The state is nothing more than a criminal gang writ large.

Reply
post #262 of 271
Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ1970 View Post

And this may be where the disconnect often happens. When you are talking about a US politician to US residents or citizens in the context of US politics...maybe it's important to say when the term your using means something different from it is commonly used in the US.

Better yet, maybe we need some clearer, more objectively measurable definitions of these terms.

Why don't you start. What do you think "liberal" or "conservative" mean?

There's no disconnect. He's had the discussion dozens of times as have most on here. There's no honesty. It is mere political expediency. Bush was a warmonger who wanted to avenge daddy and grab all the oil in Iraq. Sure that didn't turn out to be true at all but what does that matter, it was a nice narrative that matched their delusional socialist utopia worldview.

In this world, war is only caused but those who want war. They want it because they like war and are warmongers. It creates confusion and keeps "the people" from rising up and establishing themselves. War isn't something "the people" would engage in. They have nothing to gain since they are not greedy, and only want to live their lives. If conditions get to the point to where the masses cannot even eat or survive, then that is when revolution, a revolution that needs no assistance, happens.

However this isn't that. This will be Europe and the U.S. sticking their nose in it and helping one dictator replace another. They can't see the difference because authoritarianism is a facet of the left in both the continent and this country. It's what moves one from socialism which is why all the socialists keep sticking their finger in it. They have to play in someone else's sandbox because their own wouldn't tolerate their authoritarian ways. It always goes badly. Guys like Sego can't deal with that because his worldview doesn't even tolerate believing such actions capable of the left. It isn't a country difference. In his mind no communist has ever slit a neck.

"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." -George Orwell

Reply

"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." -George Orwell

Reply
post #263 of 271
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ1970 View Post

And this may be where the disconnect often happens. When you are talking about a US politician to US residents or citizens in the context of US politics...maybe it's important to say when the term your using means something different from it is commonly used in the US.

Better yet, maybe we need some clearer, more objectively measurable definitions of these terms.

Why don't you start. What do you think "liberal" or "conservative" mean?

Ok....I can do that - but also I think people need to acknowledge that the US definition of anything - as far as it differs from the rest of the world - CANNOT be the benchmark.

In any case, here are my definitions for what they are worth:

Conservative: not necessarily Right-wing but often is - primarily someone who upholds the status quo, accepts their position of subservience to authority and more than likely a moralist with 'Christian values' or the values of their given religion....always moralistic...often nationalistic - accepts the State or Nation is the correct form of governance.

Liberal: not a moralist...an experientialist. Not always Left but mostly is. Puts the individual higher than the state...is not afraid to oppose the status quo.

RIght-wing: on the right of the political spectrum lie such things as: nationalism, support of war, racism, support of restrictive religion, moralism, embracing of Capitalism, the 'market', general surrender of the individual to a concept such as 'freedom' or 'democracy' which - of course - is never actualized.

Left-wing: by definition a revolutionary who wants - either in a democratic sense or by force - to overthrow the status quo or established order (which is ALWAYS conservative) and oppose the imposition of established norms whether they be moral, political or religious.
What is Faith? When your good deed pleases you and your evil deed grieves you, you are a believer. What is Sin? When a thing disturbs the peace of your heart, give it up - Prophet Muhammad
Reply
What is Faith? When your good deed pleases you and your evil deed grieves you, you are a believer. What is Sin? When a thing disturbs the peace of your heart, give it up - Prophet Muhammad
Reply
post #264 of 271
Ok, another question:

It's obvious that "helping the Libyan people", given as the justification to attack that country, is a blatant, cynical, outright lie/fabrication.

So, what is the REAL reason for these UN sanctioned attacks?

Does anyone have enough privileged connections with DC insiders to shed light on this? Sftyer all, this has cost the taxpayer about $350 million so far, and its only been ONE DAY!

"We've never made the case, or argued the case that somehow Osama bin Laden was directly involved in 9/11. That evidence has never been forthcoming". VP Cheney, 3/29/2006. Interview by Tony Snow
Reply
"We've never made the case, or argued the case that somehow Osama bin Laden was directly involved in 9/11. That evidence has never been forthcoming". VP Cheney, 3/29/2006. Interview by Tony Snow
Reply
post #265 of 271
Shaking my head in complete disbelief....

The recent entries by Trumpt and Seg are completely nonsense of the highest order as I see it.

The entry into another war via no fly zone is not a right wing vs/ socialist issue.

This is a globalist elite issue.

Now here is the MAIN POINT:

Both left and right are in on this form of "leadership" In each case they want us to hate the "other" side of the false coin. Look at the left. Look at the right.

Complete BS.

Two sides of the same coin people... Now REALLY. This is not hard to see.

We are being misled as usual. Don't allow yourself to be a willing idiot.

Fellows
May the peace of the Lord be with you always

Share your smile, Have respect for others, and be loving to all peoples

Paul in Athens: Acts 17 : 16-34
Reply
May the peace of the Lord be with you always

Share your smile, Have respect for others, and be loving to all peoples

Paul in Athens: Acts 17 : 16-34
Reply
post #266 of 271
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammi jo View Post

Question:

To what extent would the West (NATO) have acted re. intervention in Libya, if that nation's primary natural resources were dates and garbanzo beans?

The "humanitarian" reason for intervention, as echoed by Hillary Clinton and the US State Dept. is an insult to the anyone's intelligence, barring possibly the terminally retarded. The world's power brokers don't give a rats a$$ about the fate of the Libyan people. Neither does Gadhafi and his thugs.

When its the Saudi people's turn to rise up against their oppressors, they will meet a vicious and merciless response from the Saudi authorities and military. In the possibility of these circumstances, outside of the standard token request to Saudi to "please try to use some restraint", what will NATO and the West do ???????

NOTHING!

DIDDLY. FUCKING. SQUAT.

Just see.

You are completely 100% correct here.

We are played for fools all the time. The sad part is when whole sectors of the population are fooled into being "for" their dude in chief. And if you question "their dude" you are a traitor etc.

When will people around the world snap out of being useful idiots. When will the west ever have a real and "free" media who exposes the high crimes?
May the peace of the Lord be with you always

Share your smile, Have respect for others, and be loving to all peoples

Paul in Athens: Acts 17 : 16-34
Reply
May the peace of the Lord be with you always

Share your smile, Have respect for others, and be loving to all peoples

Paul in Athens: Acts 17 : 16-34
Reply
post #267 of 271
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fellowship View Post

Shaking my head in complete disbelief....

The recent entries by Trumpt and Seg are completely nonsense of the highest order as I see it.

The entry into another war via no fly zone is not a right wing vs/ socialist issue.

This is a globalist elite issue.

Now here is the MAIN POINT:

Both left and right are in on this form of "leadership" In each case they want us to hate the "other" side of the false coin. Look at the left. Look at the right.

Complete BS.

Two sides of the same coin people... Now REALLY. This is not hard to see.

We are being misled as usual. Don't allow yourself to be a willing idiot.

Fellows

Thankyou!

Spectator sports politics must be seen for what it is: a distraction, a Macchiavellian manipulation of the masses to divide and conquer. Democrats, republicans, labor, tory, etc etc etc... keep 'em squabbling while the globalist elites and bankster "royalty" cartels clean up.
"We've never made the case, or argued the case that somehow Osama bin Laden was directly involved in 9/11. That evidence has never been forthcoming". VP Cheney, 3/29/2006. Interview by Tony Snow
Reply
"We've never made the case, or argued the case that somehow Osama bin Laden was directly involved in 9/11. That evidence has never been forthcoming". VP Cheney, 3/29/2006. Interview by Tony Snow
Reply
post #268 of 271
Quote:
Originally Posted by trumptman View Post

Isn't it ironic that there are so many more wars going on now that we have a president who is described himself a pacifist and the prior president, a supposed warmonger, is out of office?

Whether you agreed with Bush or the motivations for Iraq, whether you thought there were proper connections regarding nations states harboring terrorists or not, the motivations for taking action on Libya, be it by Europe or the U.N. have to be much, much weaker than any action taken by the prior administration.

Nick,,

You are smarter than this...

This is not about Obama vs. Bush.

This is about more of the same old shit. It just so happens and trust me my main man I am completely certain of this now after voting for Obama that Some things NEVER change despite the snow job Obama gave with his marketing.

This is not Socialist vs/ Ayn Rand conservatism. This is Globalist elite and they wear shadows of left and right in the worst ways all the time. These elite want us sheep focused on left vs/ right. While both sides of this fake and false political card trick carry out yet more destructive goals to subvert the US constitution and to plunder the world at large. All they need are willing idiots who watch Fox and MSNBC at differing times cheering them on.

The sad part is that we don't want Obama and his ways or the ways of Dick Cheney, Paul Wolfowitz, Donald Rumsfeld.
May the peace of the Lord be with you always

Share your smile, Have respect for others, and be loving to all peoples

Paul in Athens: Acts 17 : 16-34
Reply
May the peace of the Lord be with you always

Share your smile, Have respect for others, and be loving to all peoples

Paul in Athens: Acts 17 : 16-34
Reply
post #269 of 271
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammi jo View Post

Thankyou!

Spectator sports politics must be seen for what it is: a distraction, a Macchiavellian manipulation of the masses to divide and conquer. Democrats, republicans, labor, tory, etc etc etc... keep 'em squabbling while the globalist elites and bankster "royalty" cartels clean up.

You are most welcome. You have been right about so much of this since the very begining.

Fellows
May the peace of the Lord be with you always

Share your smile, Have respect for others, and be loving to all peoples

Paul in Athens: Acts 17 : 16-34
Reply
May the peace of the Lord be with you always

Share your smile, Have respect for others, and be loving to all peoples

Paul in Athens: Acts 17 : 16-34
Reply
post #270 of 271
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fellowship View Post

Shaking my head in complete disbelief....

The recent entries by Trumpt and Seg are completely nonsense of the highest order as I see it.

The entry into another war via no fly zone is not a right wing vs/ socialist issue.

This is a globalist elite issue.

Now here is the MAIN POINT:

Both left and right are in on this form of "leadership" In each case they want us to hate the "other" side of the false coin. Look at the left. Look at the right.

Complete BS.

Two sides of the same coin people... Now REALLY. This is not hard to see.

We are being misled as usual. Don't allow yourself to be a willing idiot.

Fellows

Fellows - I was merely defining my opinion of Left and Right because I was asked to after Trumpy outlined his position that Obama is a Leftie and I found this laughable.

It does not mean I think Obama is Left or Right: just that I claim he is NOT a Liberal and that the positions of Left and Right do in fact exist.

As to your overall view - of course I agree.

There is a ruling elite that does control things and does this through portraying itself as being on whichever end of the political spectrum will achieve its ends. Sometimes in certain places this might be 'Left' - invariably in the US it is 'Conservative' in practice.

But this elite has no morals and no real position or beliefs - other than achieving and exercising power. It goes without saying that Obama is part of this to a greater or lesser extent or he would not be President. No President who is not singed up to the plan would ever be in office.
What is Faith? When your good deed pleases you and your evil deed grieves you, you are a believer. What is Sin? When a thing disturbs the peace of your heart, give it up - Prophet Muhammad
Reply
What is Faith? When your good deed pleases you and your evil deed grieves you, you are a believer. What is Sin? When a thing disturbs the peace of your heart, give it up - Prophet Muhammad
Reply
post #271 of 271
Quote:
Originally Posted by segovius View Post

Why is he psychotic?

The man is delusional he thinks all his people love him and respect him.Do you really think this is not psychotic? He is a mass murderer and deserves to be either killed or rot in jail until he dies.Masterminded Lockerbee Bombing and other atrocities he got away with.Good for the US,France and England to bomb the shit out of his weapon stations.Hopefully he will surrender before more blood shed happens.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: PoliticalOutsider
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › PoliticalOutsider › Official Revolution Watch Thread