or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Mobile › iPhone › Report: Verizon expected to eat up AT&T iPhone sales, add 14%

Report: Verizon expected to eat up AT&T iPhone sales, add 14% - Page 2

post #41 of 45
Bogus and shortsighted. There are tons of verizon customers who won't even consider the iPhone since it's not on verizon. iPhone on verizon means a boatload of phone upgrades, not just AT&T hold-outs.
post #42 of 45
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Mozzarella View Post

It was never 5

Of course it was. We have documents that prove it. The contract changed before the launch of the iPad.

Originally Posted by helia

I can break your arm if I apply enough force, but in normal handshaking this won't happen ever.

Originally Posted by helia

I can break your arm if I apply enough force, but in normal handshaking this won't happen ever.
post #43 of 45
Agreed. I'm tired of these so-called analysts talking out of their collective asses.

Quote:
Originally Posted by emulator View Post

Hey Gene Munster, I predict they'll sell 5M. If my numbers will be closer to the fact would you STFU and never give out random numbers again?
post #44 of 45
Quote:
Originally Posted by justbobf View Post

So, what ever happened to Apple's 5-year exclusive agreement with AT&T? How can they get out of this contract?

The contract was signed in 2006 and was effective immediately not when the iPhone went on sale. 2006+5=2011.
"Few things are harder to put up with than the annoyance of a good example" Mark Twain
"Just because something is deemed the law doesn't make it just" - SolipsismX
"Few things are harder to put up with than the annoyance of a good example" Mark Twain
"Just because something is deemed the law doesn't make it just" - SolipsismX
post #45 of 45
I would like to see Munster's track record on Apple's performance ... and how much he is paid for his predictions.
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: iPhone
AppleInsider › Forums › Mobile › iPhone › Report: Verizon expected to eat up AT&T iPhone sales, add 14%