or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Mobile › iPhone › Report: Verizon expected to eat up AT&T iPhone sales, add 14%

Report: Verizon expected to eat up AT&T iPhone sales, add 14% - Page 2

post #41 of 45
Bogus and shortsighted. There are tons of verizon customers who won't even consider the iPhone since it's not on verizon. iPhone on verizon means a boatload of phone upgrades, not just AT&T hold-outs.
post #42 of 45
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Mozzarella View Post

It was never 5

Of course it was. We have documents that prove it. The contract changed before the launch of the iPad.

Originally Posted by Marvin

The only thing more insecure than Android’s OS is its userbase.

Originally Posted by Marvin

The only thing more insecure than Android’s OS is its userbase.
post #43 of 45
Agreed. I'm tired of these so-called analysts talking out of their collective asses.

Quote:
Originally Posted by emulator View Post

Hey Gene Munster, I predict they'll sell 5M. If my numbers will be closer to the fact would you STFU and never give out random numbers again?
post #44 of 45
Quote:
Originally Posted by justbobf View Post

So, what ever happened to Apple's 5-year exclusive agreement with AT&T? How can they get out of this contract?

The contract was signed in 2006 and was effective immediately not when the iPhone went on sale. 2006+5=2011.
"Few things are harder to put up with than the annoyance of a good example" Mark Twain
"Just because something is deemed the law doesn't make it just" - SolipsismX
"Few things are harder to put up with than the annoyance of a good example" Mark Twain
"Just because something is deemed the law doesn't make it just" - SolipsismX
post #45 of 45
I would like to see Munster's track record on Apple's performance ... and how much he is paid for his predictions.
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: iPhone
AppleInsider › Forums › Mobile › iPhone › Report: Verizon expected to eat up AT&T iPhone sales, add 14%