or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › PoliticalOutsider › Christmas Quiz

Christmas Quiz

post #1 of 37
It's not about Xmas but it is a quiz. Basically the idea is: try to think of something that is hard to answer (or Google) and very surprising as well as something that might (might) give one pause for thought and reflection.

Have to get the last one right before you can post another question. Person who gets it right asks the next one.

You can ask questions about the question in order to clarify.

I'll go first.

Which European country has

BOTH the highest crime rate and the lowest age of consent IN THE WORLD?
What is Faith? When your good deed pleases you and your evil deed grieves you, you are a believer. What is Sin? When a thing disturbs the peace of your heart, give it up - Prophet Muhammad
What is Faith? When your good deed pleases you and your evil deed grieves you, you are a believer. What is Sin? When a thing disturbs the peace of your heart, give it up - Prophet Muhammad
post #2 of 37
Quote:
Originally Posted by segovius View Post

It's not about Xmas but it is a quiz. Basically the idea is: try to think of something that is hard to answer (or Google) and very surprising as well as something that might (might) give one pause for thought and reflection.

Have to get the last one right before you can post another question. Person who gets it right asks the next one.

You can ask questions about the question in order to clarify.

I'll go first.

Which European country has

BOTH the highest crime rate and the lowest age of consent IN THE WORLD?

Is this country a capital and part of the EU?
post #3 of 37
Vat question is not right! A quick look on wiki shows Vat the age of consent in Spain is 13
post #4 of 37
Quote:
Originally Posted by gerald apple View Post

Is this country a capital and part of the EU?

It's a State and and it is not in the EU.
post #5 of 37
Quote:

Stato della CittÃ* del Vaticano

"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." -George Orwell

"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." -George Orwell

post #6 of 37
Quote:
Originally Posted by trumptman View Post

Stato della CittÃ* del Vaticano

Bingo - we have a winner.

Age of consent = 12

Crimes per year = 600

Population = 500
post #7 of 37
Quote:

Bingo - we have a winner.

Age of consent = 12

Not true
post #8 of 37
Quote:
Originally Posted by marcUK View Post

Not true

Go ahead and chime in marc and even ask the next question if you want. I'm pretty sure your VAT instead of THAT response was meant either as a clue or subliminal signaling.

post #9 of 37
Quote:

Go ahead and chime in marc and even ask the next question if you want. I'm pretty sure your VAT instead of THAT response was meant either as a clue or subliminal signaling.

I dont know vat you are talking about, anyway, its a myth...the consent in the Vat is 14, just as Italy.

I have no question, you go...
post #10 of 37
Okay, I'll try to put forward a similar question. Perhaps it will start a bit too broad but clues can narrow it down.

This man has influenced science while not being a scientist and influenced law while not being a lawyer. Who is he?

post #11 of 37
Quote:

Okay, I'll try to put forward a similar question. Perhaps it will start a bit too broad but clues can narrow it down.

This man has influenced science while not being a scientist and influenced law while not being a lawyer. Who is he?

I am going to take the psychological approach.

We know Trumpy is obsessed with the Democrats and we also know he has a penchant for using words in a way which some might feel is the opposite of common-use English.

Therefore it follows that in this case 'influenced' probably means 'utterly destroyed' (in his own opinion!) or perhaps 'interfered with'.

Therefore it can be none other than: Barack Obama.

Who apparently WAS a lawyer iirc but then I'm guessing Trumpy will claim he as a very bad one...

So I'm going for the POTUS - I'm right aren't? I hahah!!

post #12 of 37
Quote:

We know Trumpy is obsessed with the Democrats and we also know he has a penchant for using words in a way which some might feel is the opposite of common-use English.

Therefore it follows that in this case 'influenced' probably means 'utterly destroyed' (in his own opinion!) or perhaps 'interfered with'.

Who apparently WAS a lawyer iirc but then I'm guessing Trumpy will claim he as a very bad one...

You never take a vacation do you?
post #13 of 37
Quote:

Buckminster Fuller
post #14 of 37
Quote:
Originally Posted by FloorJack View Post

You never take a vacation do you?

I am confident that Trumpy will take this in the spirit of jest - if not then I'm happy to apologize and retract via PM or publically.

It's a two-way street - I've earned the right to say it and he's earned the right to an apology if it goes too far.

You oth, haven't yet earned any of that or the right to butt in.

post #15 of 37
Quote:

I think you confused psychological with pathological.
Quote:

No you're left. I thought this was well established.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FloorJack View Post

Buckminster Fuller

Nope.

He was elected to his first office with 32% of the vote.
His positions included opposition to federal funding of abortion and support for a moment of silence in schools.
While holding his first office, the National Right to Life Committee gave him an 84% approval rating.

post #16 of 37
Quote:

His positions included opposition to federal funding of abortion and support for a moment of silence in schools.

While holding his first office, the National Right to Life Committee gave him an 84% approval rating.

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
post #17 of 37
Quote:

It is part of the communists states in Europe?
post #18 of 37
Quote:
Originally Posted by gerald apple View Post

It is part of the communists states in Europe?

Err...we've done that one. Trumpy got it. Vatican City..

It's a rogue state for sure - don't think it's Communist...could be some there though.
post #19 of 37
Ok. no-one's picking up the baton. Here is another of mine.

Who said the following - almost his last words, spoken as he was dying, and one of the statements I most respect as among the wisest things ever uttered:

Quote:
Everything is a blessing, and everything comes as a gift. And I don't regret anything about the situation I find myself in. We're all under sentence of 'moving up' at some point in our lives.

I have an absolute faith that the universe prefers joy and distils us with joy and this what religion is trying to download to us, and this is what every moment of life is trying to do - if we can open to it.

And we psychedelic people, if we could secure that death has no sting, we would have done the greatest service to suffering intelligence that can be done. And I feel that it's close, and I feel strong. I feel strong because of this community and the plants that it rests on, and the ancient practises that it rests on, and I am full of hope, not only for my own small problems, but for humanity in general
post #20 of 37
Quote:

Ok. no-one's picking up the baton. Here is another of mine.

Who said the following - almost his last words, spoken as he was dying, and one of the statements I most respect as among the wisest things ever uttered:

Terence McKenna

You've got quite the fetish for people who are supposed correct about life but have brain disorders.

Also it isn't my fault you couldn't guess mine.

I'll add another couple clues. His Daddy voted against and filibustered the 1964 Civil Rights Act and his wife created the PMRC to help parents save their children from backmasking to promote Satanism and/or drug use.

Those two should absolutely give it away.

post #21 of 37
Quote:

Terence McKenna

You've got quite the fetish for people who are supposed correct about life but have brain disorders.

Also it isn't my fault you couldn't guess mine.

I'll add another couple clues. His Daddy voted against and filibustered the 1964 Civil Rights Act and his wife created the PMRC to help parents save their children from backmasking to promote Satanism and/or drug use.

Those two should absolutely give it away.

I know who he is but I can't bring myself to say it.

If only because I probably despise him more than you do and that might blow your transistors...it's Christmas after all.
post #22 of 37
Quote:

I think you confused psychological with pathological.

No you're left. I thought this was well established.

Nope.

I'll swing: Bill Clinton?
I can only please one person per day.  Today is not your day.  Tomorrow doesn't look good either.  
I can only please one person per day.  Today is not your day.  Tomorrow doesn't look good either.  
post #23 of 37
Quote:

I know who he is but I can't bring myself to say it.

If only because I probably despise him more than you do and that might blow your transistors...it's Christmas after all.

I picked him. That is quite the feat of projection there. Thanks for saving me from myself I guess.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SDW2001 View Post

I'll swing: Bill Clinton?

Nope. Clinton's Daddy died before he was born though his stepdad wasn't much to write home about.

post #24 of 37
trumpt, my guess is Al Gore.

Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem.

(I prefer the tumult of liberty to the quiet of servitude.)

Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem.

(I prefer the tumult of liberty to the quiet of servitude.)

post #25 of 37
Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzguru View Post

trumpt, my guess is Al Gore.

We have a winner! Even though I already answered Sego's second person, you get the next question.

I think those realizing how Gore had to move from traits that might give one pause for thought and reflection. Like most smart people, he didn't really move so much as go where the money was at the time.

Just to reiterate one more time for that reflection.

Al Gore influenced science while not being a scientist and influenced law while not being a lawyer.

Gore almost flunked out of his undergrad studies. His transcripts show him avoiding science. He basically spent a lot of time smoking dope and doing some writing. He wandered off to divinity school for a bit and then was going to finally go to law school. You can afford to act this way when Daddy's got the connections and money or when you are a Wes Anderson movie character. He ended up running for Congress instead of finishing his law studies.

Gore was elected with his first office with 32% of the vote. His positions were profoundly conservative and reflected his constituents. His positions included opposition to federal funding of abortion and support for a moment of silence in schools. The National Right to Life Committee gave him an 84% approval rating. His wife Tipper Gore created the PMRC to help parents save their children from backmasking to promote Satanism and/or drug use.

All these positions and actions changed when he decided to run for president the first time. The only Democrat to honestly keep mostly conservative positions or at least double-talk and triangulate his way around them was President Bill Clinton who still is showing them how to get it done and looks like he will still be the only Democratic president in a couple generations to have won reelection.

post #26 of 37
Quote:

We have a winner! Even though I already answered Sego's second person, you get the next question.

I think those realizing how Gore had to move from traits that might give one pause for thought and reflection. Like most smart people, he didn't really move so much as go where the money was at the time.

Just to reiterate one more time for that reflection.

Al Gore influenced science while not being a scientist and influenced law while not being a lawyer.

Gore almost flunked out of his undergrad studies. His transcripts show him avoiding science. He basically spent a lot of time smoking dope and doing some writing. He wandered off to divinity school for a bit and then was going to finally go to law school. You can afford to act this way when Daddy's got the connections and money or when you are a Wes Anderson movie character. He ended up running for Congress instead of finishing his law studies.

Gore was elected with his first office with 32% of the vote. His positions were profoundly conservative and reflected his constituents. His positions included opposition to federal funding of abortion and support for a moment of silence in schools. The National Right to Life Committee gave him an 84% approval rating. His wife Tipper Gore created the PMRC to help parents save their children from backmasking to promote Satanism and/or drug use.

All these positions and actions changed when he decided to run for president the first time. The only Democrat to honestly keep mostly conservative positions or at least double-talk and triangulate his way around them was President Bill Clinton who still is showing them how to get it done and looks like he will still be the only Democratic president in a couple generations to have won reelection.

I don't get the logic of a lot of this. It's almost like you think that OTHERS THINK that Dems are somehow a viable alternative.

I don't get that. the US is inherently very Right-wing. NO Leftie could ever gain power.

Therefore if Dems DO gain power they do so by abandoning their principles. Viz Obama.

Yet you castigate them for their principles as if they still held them. Doesn't make sense.

Same thing happened in the UK with Blair. Labour failed for decades with real outright Left candidates. Ditch the principles with Blair and kaching!

Time for an analogy - we know how you love them:

Leftie Politician: I am running on a Left-wing Marxist ticket

Electorate: Bugger Off

Leftie Politician Ten Years Later: I am running on a Left-wing Marxist ticket

Leftie Politician Ten Years Later: I am ditching my principles and adopting those of the Right...

Electorate: Here's the keys to the White House

Extreme Right Member of Electorate: Look at that Marxist Commie! He is going to enforce Eugenics!!!
post #27 of 37
Quote:

I don't get the logic of a lot of this. It's almost like you think that OTHERS THINK that Dems are somehow a viable alternative.

Dems would be an absolutely viable alternative if not for the fact that they are racist and sexist. If for example the stimulus had been spent building a trillion dollars of nuclear power plants so we could kick the oil habit and put back to work the large number of laid off construction and trade workers, Obama and the Congress would be doing quite well in the polls right now. Instead it was spent on keeping broke state governments from being broke a little longer.

Quote:
I don't get that. the US is inherently very Right-wing. NO Leftie could ever gain power.

The reason no leftie could ever gain power is because they believe they must engage in classism, sexism and racism. If they tried to help all then they would do as well as prior Democrats did with buying votes in the past.

Quote:
Therefore if Dems DO gain power they do so by abandoning their principles. Viz Obama.

Obama did not abandon his principles. He lied about what they were and then when he started governing with those principles, the electorate reacted by handing his party large losses.

Quote:
Yet you castigate them for their principles as if they still held them. Doesn't make sense.

He does hold them. He lied about them to get elected. He didn't act on his campaign promises. He abandoned them.

Quote:
Same thing happened in the UK with Blair. Labour failed for decades with real outright Left candidates. Ditch the principles with Blair and kaching!

Perhaps like much of the rest of the world, it simply becomes too expensive to buy people's votes and attempt to live their lives for them. The economy and debts pile up so quickly that unless the populace will subjugate itself to a police state ala Cuba, Venezuela and others, the leftist leaders have no choice but to adapt. I suppose it would all go better if they could just declare themselves dictators and start shooting people but for now that hasn't flown.
Quote:
Time for an analogy - we know how you love them:

Leftie Politician Ten Years Later: I am running on a Left-wing Marxist ticket

Leftie Politician Ten Years Later: I am ditching my principles and adopting those of the Right...

Extreme Right Member of Electorate: Look at that Marxist Commie! He is going to enforce Eugenics!!!

Let's fix it shall we.

Leftie Politician 4 Years Later: I am running on a Left-wing Marxist ticket

Leftie Politician 8 Years Later:I am obscuring my previous principles and running on a ticket that involves PAYGO, Tax Cuts, ending America as empire and using the savings to pay for small improvements to health care while also not increasing the deficit.

Leftie Politician 10 Years Later: Look now that I've hidden my true agenda that you had previously kept telling me to bugger off about, and substituted it with a false agenda to get elected, it's time you know that I didn't really ditch it, but rather obscured it to finally get elected. It is now time to press on with that agenda which includes full employment for lefty constituencies, massive payoffs for lefty voters, crony capitalism for lefty donors, control of your health care via a mandate to purchase insurance, control of your energy use and lifestyle via cap and trade legislation, legalization of millions of illegal immigrants via amnesty, ignoring of PAYGO while deficit financing this agenda to the tune of a trillion dollars a year, etc. and of course complete authoritarian and leftist control by the government that is busy grabbing your crotch, x-raying you, and putting you on various watch lists. I'll also not end that first war, double down on the second and extend all the surveillance measures I declared were an affront to freedom no matter if you were left or right.

Electorate two years later: Here's 63 seats for someone we are not even sure we like or endorse but who promise not to be this guy who has already lied to us.

post #28 of 37
Quote:

Dems would be an absolutely viable alternative if not for the fact that they are racist and sexist. If for example the stimulus had been spent building a trillion dollars of nuclear power plants so we could kick the oil habit and put back to work the large number of laid off construction and trade workers, Obama and the Congress would be doing quite well in the polls right now. Instead it was spent on keeping broke state governments from being broke a little longer.

The reason no leftie could ever gain power is because they believe they must engage in classism, sexism and racism. If they tried to help all then they would do as well as prior Democrats did with buying votes in the past.

Obama did not abandon his principles. He lied about what they were and then when he started governing with those principles, the electorate reacted by handing his party large losses.

He does hold them. He lied about them to get elected. He didn't act on his campaign promises. He abandoned them.

Perhaps like much of the rest of the world, it simply becomes too expensive to buy people's votes and attempt to live their lives for them. The economy and debts pile up so quickly that unless the populace will subjugate itself to a police state ala Cuba, Venezuela and others, the leftist leaders have no choice but to adapt. I suppose it would all go better if they could just declare themselves dictators and start shooting people but for now that hasn't flown.

Let's fix it shall we.

Leftie Politician 4 Years Later: I am running on a Left-wing Marxist ticket

Leftie Politician 8 Years Later:I am obscuring my previous principles and running on a ticket that involves PAYGO, Tax Cuts, ending America as empire and using the savings to pay for small improvements to health care while also not increasing the deficit.

Leftie Politician 10 Years Later: Look now that I've hidden my true agenda that you had previously kept telling me to bugger off about, and substituted it with a false agenda to get elected, it's time you know that I didn't really ditch it, but rather obscured it to finally get elected. It is now time to press on with that agenda which includes full employment for lefty constituencies, massive payoffs for lefty voters, crony capitalism for lefty donors, control of your health care via a mandate to purchase insurance, control of your energy use and lifestyle via cap and trade legislation, legalization of millions of illegal immigrants via amnesty, ignoring of PAYGO while deficit financing this agenda to the tune of a trillion dollars a year, etc. and of course complete authoritarian and leftist control by the government that is busy grabbing your crotch, x-raying you, and putting you on various watch lists. I'll also not end that first war, double down on the second and extend all the surveillance measures I declared were an affront to freedom no matter if you were left or right.

Electorate two years later: Here's 63 seats for someone we are not even sure we like or endorse but who promise not to be this guy who has already lied to us.

Do you really see the crotch-grabbing as Left-wing? Curious.

I see it as inherently Right-wing.

Blair would have done it. Bush would have done it.

Michael Foot and Tony Benn would not have done it.
post #29 of 37
Quote:

Do you really see the crotch-grabbing as Left-wing? Curious.

I see it as inherently Right-wing.

Blair would have done it. Bush would have done it.

Michael Foot and Tony Benn would not have done it.

Authoritarian states are inherently left-wing. Surveillance states are inherently left wing. Bush is not much of a rightist. I said that for years. Bush had to run to the middle to get elected and caved a bit more toward the left when his election was so contentious. He caved more to the left after 9/11 and caved completely to the left after 2006. Neocon is a claimed new conservative position because it is an old liberal position.

You once claimed that war is a rightist position. I would declare that a bit too strident. Right thought requires minimal government and that goes for between governments as well. Trade should be free. Interference by government, between governments, and when dealing with commerce should be minimal. War by definition negates all of that.

The default right position is governments strong enough to stop war but unless attacked, there is no desire for war.

The default left position isn't for war, but for revolution. They don't necessarily desire to fight someone else because they desire to cause a fight and thus revolution within. They use that revolution to create an authoritarian state and then begin supplying other rebels within other countries with the means to do the same thing. They don't fight from the state mechanism to advance their ideology. The fight is always from within.

This leaves the authoritarian but not revolutionary socialist as the middle ground which is the case for most European countries. They don't want revolution but need to buy votes so there are taxes, tariffs and regulation. The great masses end up eating too much, drinking too much, being educated too little and likewise working too little. They can't purge them so the measures get more authoritarian. You don't get your promised goody bags unless you jump through a few more hoops and all of us "enlightened" folks have declared this to be fair. It isn't working out so on your side you see revolution coming on my side I see something different that I've been working up for the prediction thread.

Either way even when folks identify as conservative in the U.S. they aren't very conservative in action. They still want to not be held accountable for the house note they signed. They really do want government to pick up the mess of their lives when their health leaves them 20 years too early due to poor health decisions. They still want their Social Security, Medicare and more. The only reason they are "conservative" which is what 40% of the U.S. electorate identifies itself as is because they are disproportionately white male and the Democrats are so racist and sexist as to drive them away. These are the Reagan Democrats as they were called. They are blue collar, Catholic/religious, etc.

They've been thrown out of the Democratic party because within that party narrative, they are the problem and thus cannot be part of the solution. If you got started early enough as a white male within the party then for whatever reason, you were okay due to I guess tradition and were going to be tolerated due to your desire to help transition. Thus if you were a Bill Clinton, a John Edwards, John Kerry, Harry Reid, Al Gore, etc. you were given a sort of excuse note because the party knew they needed some faces to attract and fool those racist white voters per their own reasoning.

However this is why going forward the party has no leadership that is white male at all and why everytime the Republicans show any sign of leadership that is not white male, they Democrats go absolutely ape-shit for lack of a better term. They know people will make fun of McCain saying he is so old but don't seem to realize Harry Reid is 71 years old, only three years younger. We've seen what has happened to Clinton, Kerry, Gore, Edwards over time. The old guard is too old. Go back and look at the 2008 U.S. primaries again. It came down to Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama but who else would it have been? Joe Biden is 68 years old. Mike Gravel is 80 years old. Chris Dodd is 66 years old. That is why John Edwards with no real backing was still considered viable. He was that Democratic Great White Lie Hope at a whole 57 years old.

Barack Obama is 49 years old.

Mike Huckabee is 55 years old.
Gary E. Johnson is 53 years old.
Bob McDonnell is 56 years old.
Tim Pawlenty is 50 years old.
Marco Rubio is 39 years old.
Chris Christie is 48 years old.
John Thune is 49 years old.
Paul Ryan is 40 years old.

Older school you get:
Rick Perry is 60 years old.
Mitt Romney is 63 years old.
Newt Gingrich is 67 years old.

You look outside of white males and you get...

Sarah Palin is 46 years old.
Bobby Jindal is 39 years old.

Other quick comparisons:

Nancy Pelosi is 70 years old.
Daniel Inouye is 86 years old.

The Democrats are running out of faces to pedal their racism and sexism. If they adopted a true agenda of help for all, they could probably grab all those Blue Collar/White Male/Irish Catholic type Democrats back. However they can't do that because they are stuck with the belief that utopia isn't here due to white men and patriarchy.

In the meantime due to that racism and sexism, conservatives end up in a fight against their own party between factions that are not very conservative, but really the only place white males, Catholics and others are allowed to go whether they are conservative or not. The actual conservative elements probably better known as the Tea Party for now are more like a minority or perhaps a plurality within the actual supposedly conservative party. There are many more conservative elements outside of the Republican party but their interests are not being acted on because they are afraid to press them due to buying the racism the Democrats sell. This causes a strange duality within the Democratic party as well. They need to appear conservative to Black and Hispanic members on social issues to keep them and their beliefs from bolting to the Republican party. This is why you get oddness like California passing Prop 8 but also electing Jerry Brown and Barack Obama. It is also again, why any Republican who could move them over is attacked so viciously and irrationally by the liberal media complex.

post #30 of 37
I'll go next.

This person claims to be a writer but the only connection with literature they have is regular and unanimous appearances on the "Worst Writers Ever Lived" lists. All of them.

They like to spout a lot and a certain sort of adolescent - or 'mature' person who never grew up - always see them as profound. But only in inverse proportion to their (immense lack of) reading experience.

It has been said about this person that their main work "is a more effective lobotomy tool than an icepick or scalpel.".

Though this is difficult to check as most fans are pretty much playing with a vastly depleted deck in the first instance.

More clues:

"XXXXX was the single most important novelist and philosopher of the 20th century. Or so they admitted with all due modesty, whenever the subject came up."

"XXXXX can be called a novel only by devaluing the term."

"Despite all the many errors, obfuscations, sophisms, contradictions and violations of fact with which XXXXX's system abounds, it would be a mistake to consider everything XXXX said to be untrue or the philosophy as entirely worthless. …… Some of XXXX’s convictions do contain a small element of something like truth."
post #31 of 37
Quote:

I'll go next.

This person claims to be a writer but the only connection with literature they have is regular and unanimous appearances on the "Worst Writers Ever Lived" lists. All of them.

They like to spout a lot and a certain sort of adolescent - or 'mature' person who never grew up - always see them as profound. But only in inverse proportion to their (immense lack of) reading experience.

It has been said about this person that their main work "is a more effective lobotomy tool than an icepick or scalpel.".

Though this is difficult to check as most fans are pretty much playing with a vastly depleted deck in the first instance.

More clues:

"XXXXX was the single most important novelist and philosopher of the 20th century. Or so they admitted with all due modesty, whenever the subject came up."

"XXXXX can be called a novel only by devaluing the term."

"Despite all the many errors, obfuscations, sophisms, contradictions and violations of fact with which XXXXX's system abounds, it would be a mistake to consider everything XXXX said to be untrue or the philosophy as entirely worthless. …… Some of XXXX’s convictions do contain a small element of something like truth."

While you are speaking in your terms of what appears to be Ayn Rand if i read your derogatory remarks correctly, this is not really the spirit of the quiz. I don't want to go next and pass my turn off to the next person who has a question. \

On an unrelated note, wasn't that sig used by Sammi Jo before? Or am I remembering it wrong?
NoahJ
"It is unwise to be too sure of one's own wisdom. It is healthy to be reminded that the strongest might weaken and the wisest might err." - Mahatma Gandhi
NoahJ
"It is unwise to be too sure of one's own wisdom. It is healthy to be reminded that the strongest might weaken and the wisest might err." - Mahatma Gandhi
post #32 of 37
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoahJ View Post

While you are speaking in your terms of what appears to be Ayn Rand if i read your derogatory remarks correctly this is not reall the spirit of the quiz. I don't want to go next and pass my turn off to the next person who has a question. \

Well...I don't think they were derogatory...more descriptive and restrained I feel. given the crimes against art and culture that she perpetrated.

Sure you don't want to have a go?

I could go again if you like? Or is there someone else wanting to step up to the plate?
post #33 of 37
Quote:

Well...I don't think they were derogatory...more descriptive and restrained I feel. given the crimes against art and culture that she perpetrated.

Sure you don't want to have a go?

I could go again if you like? Or is there someone else wanting to step up to the plate?

I'll think it over, but for right now, no. Go ahead if you have another.
NoahJ
NoahJ
post #34 of 37
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoahJ View Post

I'll think it over, but for right now, no. Go ahead if you have another.

Ok...some quotes by this person:

Quote:
To overcome evil with good is good, to resist evil by evil is evil.

The strong man is not the good wrestler; the strong man is only the one who controls himself when he is angry.

Do you know what is better than charity and fasting and prayer? It is keeping peace and good relations between people, as quarrels and bad feelings destroy mankind.
post #35 of 37
Quote:

Ok...some quotes by this person:

Obama.

So my question is:

What weighs more than the sun but doesn't move?
"I have been made victorious by terror~ Muhammad

"The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam," ~ Barack Obama

"The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam," ~ Barack Obama

post #36 of 37
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hands Sandon View Post

Obama.

So my question is:

What weighs more than the sun but doesn't move?

trumptman?
post #37 of 37
Quote:
Originally Posted by marcUK View Post

trumptman?

Very close

...but his soul has moved.

Return Home
  Back to Forum: PoliticalOutsider
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › PoliticalOutsider › Christmas Quiz