or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Software › Mac Software › Mobile Me Support Sucks!!!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Mobile Me Support Sucks!!!

post #1 of 4
Thread Starter 
For some reason i can't seem to log into mobile me even though I reset my password and when I try to call customer service I can't seem to get any help they keep asking me about hardware. Ugh!!!
post #2 of 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by AdonisSMU View Post

For some reason i can't seem to log into mobile me even though I reset my password and when I try to call customer service I can't seem to get any help they keep asking me about hardware. Ugh!!!


Mobile Me sucks period. I still don't understand why people pay for this crap service.
post #3 of 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave K. View Post

Mobile Me sucks period. I still don't understand why people pay for this crap service.

Then you clearly don't work in a Mac+iOS centric ecosystem.
post #4 of 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonton View Post

Then you clearly don't work in a Mac+iOS centric ecosystem.

Yes I do. Mobile Me isn't part of it because I see no use for it (yes, my bias).

I have an iMac, MacBook Pro, (2) iPod Touches, and a iPhone.

Between what iTunes syncs between devices and what Google offers for free, I see no utility in paying Apple for a clearly mediocre service. Issue after issue have plagued users of this service for years, and continue to do so.

http://discussions.apple.com/categor...categoryID=116

It's really sad that people still continue to pay for Mobile Me.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Mac Software
AppleInsider › Forums › Software › Mac Software › Mobile Me Support Sucks!!!