or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Investors › AAPL Investors › The App Revolution ( oh and AAPL passing 1000)

The App Revolution ( oh and AAPL passing 1000)

post #1 of 5
Cody Willards take on apple in four years

http://blogs.marketwatch.com/cody/20...015-heres-why/

Will Apps and tablets take over computing? Cody Willard predicted apple passing 300 when it was worth 7$. Will he be right again- let me in on your thoughts
post #2 of 5
Did he give a date for it passing 300? That's really the point, you see. Anyone can say $1,000 and be right, it's the time it takes to get there that makes people intelligent analysts.

Originally Posted by Marvin

The only thing more insecure than Android’s OS is its userbase.

post #3 of 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tallest Skil View Post

Did he give a date for it passing 300? That's really the point, you see. Anyone can say $1,000 and be right, it's the time it takes to get there that makes people intelligent analysts.

meh I cant find the fact he gave a date for it passing 300, however he does give one for it passing 1000 which is 2015. I understand you saying that, as it is true, and I thought he mentioned the date in his article.
post #4 of 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by iOwn 185 shares of AAPL View Post

meh I cant find the fact he gave a date for it passing 300, however he does give one for it passing 1000 which is 2015. I understand you saying that, as it is true, and I thought he mentioned the date in his article.

Four years? That's impressive growth. We'll see. I wouldn't say over $600, but that's me.

post #5 of 5
I recently posted a link to a forecast for AAPL reaching $1000 in ten years, which I believe is roughly 12% annually compounded.
Please don't be insane.
Please don't be insane.
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: AAPL Investors
AppleInsider › Forums › Investors › AAPL Investors › The App Revolution ( oh and AAPL passing 1000)