or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Mobile › iPad › CES: Next-gen iPad case mockup, Lenovo reveals iPad challenger

CES: Next-gen iPad case mockup, Lenovo reveals iPad challenger - Page 2

post #41 of 42
Quote:
Originally Posted by MacRulez View Post

ThinkPad was an IBM brand - how many years does it predate the iPad?

which lenovo bought from them

either way, i think that Lenovo reducing boot time to 20s or so, is much more important

lenovo is the only big brand of computer manufactures (ie, dell/hp/sony/etc) that i trust besides Apple, and smaller brands (sager etc)

i think that Lenovo is the only current PC manufacturer that will be able to match up against Apple, in terms of quality, and product innovation unless other manufacturers change drastically

PC means personal computer.  

i have processing issues, mostly trying to get my ideas into speech and text.

if i say something confusing please tell me!

PC means personal computer.  

i have processing issues, mostly trying to get my ideas into speech and text.

if i say something confusing please tell me!

post #42 of 42
Quote:
Originally Posted by MacRulez View Post

ThinkPad was an IBM brand - how many years does it predate the iPad?

Yeah I'm pretty sure the latest spate of "X-Pads" are named after an old line of laptops.

Of course the actual point was that a lot of people made a lot of noise about what a disaster "iPad" was as a name, given the apparently indelible pad associations, and now somehow manufacturers can't make enough X-Pad products-- meaning that all such troubling connections are magically gone.
They spoke of the sayings and doings of their commander, the grand duke, and told stories of his kindness and irascibility.
They spoke of the sayings and doings of their commander, the grand duke, and told stories of his kindness and irascibility.
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: iPad
AppleInsider › Forums › Mobile › iPad › CES: Next-gen iPad case mockup, Lenovo reveals iPad challenger