or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › PoliticalOutsider › Gifford shooting

Gifford shooting - Page 8

post #281 of 286
Of course they were. And when she was telling America to Reload, she was really just asking Americans to add more money to their fast-food gift cards. It's all making so much sense now.

“The nitrogen in our DNA, the calcium in our teeth, the iron in our blood, the carbon in our apple pies were made in the interiors of collapsing stars. We are made of starstuff.” 
-Sagan

“The nitrogen in our DNA, the calcium in our teeth, the iron in our blood, the carbon in our apple pies were made in the interiors of collapsing stars. We are made of starstuff.” 
-Sagan
post #282 of 286
Quote:
Originally Posted by BR View Post

Of course they were. And when she was telling America to Reload, she was really just asking Americans to add more money to their fast-food gift cards. It's all making so much sense now.

Glad to help.
無心 The idea of wilderness needs no defense, it only needs defenders., Wilderness is not a luxury but a necessity of the human spirit__Edward Abbey
無心 The idea of wilderness needs no defense, it only needs defenders., Wilderness is not a luxury but a necessity of the human spirit__Edward Abbey
post #283 of 286

Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem.

(I prefer the tumult of liberty to the quiet of servitude.)

post #284 of 286
Quote:

Palin I presume you are talking about makes no sense at all.
post #285 of 286
Quote:

I was wondering how this fits with trumpy's " The rising tide of left wing extremism and violence
" thread?
Without the need for difference or a need to always follow the herd breeds complacency, mediocrity, and a lack of imagination
Without the need for difference or a need to always follow the herd breeds complacency, mediocrity, and a lack of imagination
post #286 of 286

Return Home
  Back to Forum: PoliticalOutsider
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › PoliticalOutsider › Gifford shooting