or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › General › General Discussion › christianism = communism

christianism = communism

post #1 of 4
One relies on pointless magic, the other in a ****ed up ideology and in the end both ask you to do the same stupid thing.

[ 07-22-2002: Message edited by: soulcrusher ]</p>
post #2 of 4
[quote]Originally posted by soulcrusher:
<strong>One relies on pointless magic, the other in a ****ed up ideology and in the end both ask you to do the same stupid thing.

[ 07-22-2002: Message edited by: soulcrusher ]</strong><hr></blockquote>

While you may have valid points, you sure don't bring up any here. Christianity does lend itself well to communism but you haven't said diddly squat in this post. Try again.

“The nitrogen in our DNA, the calcium in our teeth, the iron in our blood, the carbon in our apple pies were made in the interiors of collapsing stars. We are made of starstuff.” 
-Sagan

“The nitrogen in our DNA, the calcium in our teeth, the iron in our blood, the carbon in our apple pies were made in the interiors of collapsing stars. We are made of starstuff.” 
-Sagan
post #3 of 4
u meant to say "christianity" although im not even sure why im even correcting this stupid thread...
"If it weren't for my horse...I wouldn't have spent that year in college."

"If curling is an olympic sport, then oral sex is adultery. If anything, oral sex should be an olympic sport...cause it's...
"If it weren't for my horse...I wouldn't have spent that year in college."

"If curling is an olympic sport, then oral sex is adultery. If anything, oral sex should be an olympic sport...cause it's...
post #4 of 4
When trolling, content is king.

[ 07-22-2002: Message edited by: groverat ]</p>
proud resident of a failed state
proud resident of a failed state
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Discussion
AppleInsider › Forums › General › General Discussion › christianism = communism