or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › General › General Discussion › Best Buy rumored to add Apple Genius Bars, display more Macs in stores
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Best Buy rumored to add Apple Genius Bars, display more Macs in stores

post #1 of 38
Thread Starter 
Best Buy later this year may update its Apple store-within-a-store boutiques to feature a larger display of Macs in addition to staffed Genius Bars that would mirror those found in every Apple retail store.

The move could come as early as this spring, according to an anonymous Best Buy employee who tipped TUAW after reportedly being briefed on the matter by his official Apple representative.

If true, it would be the first time that Apple has expanded its trademark tech support service counters -- dubbed Genius Bars -- outside of its own brick-and-mortar retail stores.

Apple retail chief Ron Johnson has long referred to the Genius Bars as the "heart and soul" of his company's stores. The counters currently operate on a reservation system and are staffed by specially trained and certified Apple "Geniuses."

Customers can typically schedule a Genius Bar reservation online via their computer, iPod, iPhone or iPad, up to 72 hours in advance, or alternatively choose sign up for an open appointment once they arrive at the store.

Best Buy has worked in close partnership with Apple since 2006, when the two companies agreed to a 7-store pilot program designed to highlight Mac personal computers inside Best Buy retail stores.



The program, which has since expanded to roughly 500 Best Buy locations nationwide, has seen the placement of distinct Apple boutiques -- designed to rival mini Apple stores -- inside the specialty electronics retailer's computer departments.

Best Buy has also been the recipient of other preferred treatment from Apple. For instance, two years ago it became the first independent U.S. reseller to offer the iPhone to its customers. Last year, it was similarly the only retailer authorized to take pre-orders for the inaugural iPad alongside Apple.
post #2 of 38
Quote:
Originally Posted by AppleInsider View Post

distinct Apple boutiques -- designed to rival mini Apple stores

What are these "mini Apple stores" that the Best Buy Apple boutiques are designed to rival?
post #3 of 38
Apple should hire, train and supply the trained staff for the store-within-a-store boutiques. They should not be staffed by Best Buy people.
Use duckduckgo.com with Safari, not Google Search
Been using Apples since 1978 and Macs since 1984
Long on AAPL so biased. Strong advocate for separation of technology and politics on AI.
Reply
Use duckduckgo.com with Safari, not Google Search
Been using Apples since 1978 and Macs since 1984
Long on AAPL so biased. Strong advocate for separation of technology and politics on AI.
Reply
post #4 of 38
Quote:
Originally Posted by AppleInsider View Post

The program, which has since expanded to roughly 500 Best Buy locations nationwide, has seen the placement of distinct Apple boutiques -- designed to rival mini Apple stores -- inside the specialty electronics retailer's computer departments.

I never really noticed how clean they keep the Apple stores until I stopped by our Best Buy Apple booth. The Apple table at BB was simply disgusting how dirty it was. They apparently don't clean the table or the equipment ever. I didn't want to touch anything there.

Life is too short to drink bad coffee.

Reply

Life is too short to drink bad coffee.

Reply
post #5 of 38
Quote:
Originally Posted by mstone View Post

I never really noticed how clean they keep the Apple stores until I stopped by our Best Buy Apple booth. The Apple table at BB was simply disgusting how dirty it was. They apparently don't clean the table or the equipment ever. I didn't want to touch anything there.

I agree. Plus the service is appalling. I waited for fifteen minutes while Best Buy staff talked amongst themselves then walked away. I eventually made the purchase I wished to make at a real Apple store a few weeks later (in seconds even on a very busy day). My post above says my feelings, Apple need to staff these places then they will be worth visiting.
Use duckduckgo.com with Safari, not Google Search
Been using Apples since 1978 and Macs since 1984
Long on AAPL so biased. Strong advocate for separation of technology and politics on AI.
Reply
Use duckduckgo.com with Safari, not Google Search
Been using Apples since 1978 and Macs since 1984
Long on AAPL so biased. Strong advocate for separation of technology and politics on AI.
Reply
post #6 of 38
Quote:
Originally Posted by tzb View Post

What are these "mini Apple stores" they they are design to rival?

What are the Best Buy Apple boutiques supposed to rival? Nothing. This is all about proliferation. Best buy gets to sell a premium brand and justify their absurd prices and Apple gets to "set up shop" in a town where they would probably never build a store. The closest Apple store to me is about an hour away, Best Buy (as much as I loath that store) is 15 minutes. I think it's great that when my power adapter bonks out I can run to BB and not worry about buying online or taking a drive out of my way. I'm sure there is a large enough audience that is in the same boat within BB's audience.
turtles all the way up and turtles all the way down... infinite context means infinite possibility
Reply
turtles all the way up and turtles all the way down... infinite context means infinite possibility
Reply
post #7 of 38
Quote:
Originally Posted by spliff monkey View Post

What are the Best Buy Apple boutiques supposed to rival? Nothing. This is all about proliferation. Best buy gets to sell a premium brand and justify their absurd prices and Apple gets to "set up shop" in a town where they would probably never build a store. The closest Apple store to me is about an hour away, Best Buy (as much as I loath that store) is 15 minutes. I think it's great that when my power adapter bonks out I can run to BB and not worry about buying online or taking a drive out of my way. I'm sure there is a large enough audience that is in the same boat within BB's audience.

The word 'rival' was used in error in the article. I suspect tzb was pointing this out not asking a question.
Use duckduckgo.com with Safari, not Google Search
Been using Apples since 1978 and Macs since 1984
Long on AAPL so biased. Strong advocate for separation of technology and politics on AI.
Reply
Use duckduckgo.com with Safari, not Google Search
Been using Apples since 1978 and Macs since 1984
Long on AAPL so biased. Strong advocate for separation of technology and politics on AI.
Reply
post #8 of 38
What Apple needs to do is step up their surveillance as to how their stuff is done at BB. The three times I went there to specifically buy a higher-priced item iMac, MBA, there was no one to be found. The other BB guys I ask simply tell me they cannot help as there is one Apple person running it.

My belief is that the individual working the Apple section is an Apple employee. I am disgusted as to how the areas (multiple stores) are maintained, and service of any kind is non-existent. The person(s) are never there.

Honestly Apple, step up to the plate and start watching how these satellite stores are being run. This reminds me of years ago when Apple products were sold at Sears way back when and no one was essentially doing anything.
post #9 of 38
Quote:
Originally Posted by digitalclips View Post

Apple should hire, train and supply the trained staff for the store-within-a-store boutiques. They should not be staffed by Best Buy people.

I agree completely, and I expect this would be Apple's preferred approach. The big problem of course being supervision.
Please don't be insane.
Reply
Please don't be insane.
Reply
post #10 of 38
Quote:
Originally Posted by digitalclips View Post

Apple should hire, train and supply the trained staff for the store-within-a-store boutiques. They should not be staffed by Best Buy people.

My local Best Buy (in the midwest) has one of these mini stores. It does seem to be manned by someone who actually knows Macs instead of the usual 20 something PC geek squad reject who half-heartedly attempts to answer customer questions while barely suppressing the PC sneer on their faces. I still think Apple should pull out of Best Buy altogether. This joint is beneath them and their customers.
post #11 of 38
Quote:
Originally Posted by digitalclips View Post

Apple should hire, train and supply the trained staff for the store-within-a-store boutiques. They should not be staffed by Best Buy people.

Couldn't agree with you more D.

Best
post #12 of 38
Quote:
Originally Posted by digitalclips View Post

I agree. Plus the service is appalling. I waited for fifteen minutes while Best Buy staff talked amongst themselves then walked away. I eventually made the purchase I wished to make at a real Apple store a few weeks later (in seconds even on a very busy day). My post above says my feelings, Apple need to staff these places then they will be worth visiting.

Do you have an Apple Store near you, or is Tampa still the closest outside of your local Best By kiosk?
Dick Applebaum on whether the iPad is a personal computer: "BTW, I am posting this from my iPad pc while sitting on the throne... personal enough for you?"
Reply
Dick Applebaum on whether the iPad is a personal computer: "BTW, I am posting this from my iPad pc while sitting on the throne... personal enough for you?"
Reply
post #13 of 38
So apple is going to take over service and take money from Best buys black tie.

Can't see the buy being cool with that. Especially if they keep it free like at the apple stores.
post #14 of 38
Quote:
Originally Posted by charlituna View Post

So apple is going to take over service and take money from Best buys black tie.

Can't see the buy being cool with that. Especially if they keep it free like at the apple stores.

Apple is already in charge of hiring at Best Buy stores. Most have an Apple-paid person on staff for the Mac section.

Originally Posted by asdasd

This is Appleinsider. It's all there for you but we can't do it for you.
Reply

Originally Posted by asdasd

This is Appleinsider. It's all there for you but we can't do it for you.
Reply
post #15 of 38
Quote:
Originally Posted by charlituna View Post

So apple is going to take over service and take money from Best buys black tie.

Can't see the buy being cool with that. Especially if they keep it free like at the apple stores.

Since this move requires Best Buy's cooperation, I'd say that they have already bought in.
post #16 of 38
I'm glad the young folk that work at Best Buy have jobs, but they are NOT the Apple quality personnel that I am used to.
post #17 of 38
Quote:
Originally Posted by solipsism View Post

Do you have an Apple Store near you, or is Tampa still the closest outside of your local Best By kiosk?

I was in Boston actually Awesome store!

But yes, Tampa is closest or Brandon I think is the same from here.
Use duckduckgo.com with Safari, not Google Search
Been using Apples since 1978 and Macs since 1984
Long on AAPL so biased. Strong advocate for separation of technology and politics on AI.
Reply
Use duckduckgo.com with Safari, not Google Search
Been using Apples since 1978 and Macs since 1984
Long on AAPL so biased. Strong advocate for separation of technology and politics on AI.
Reply
post #18 of 38
Our Apple shop at Best Buy has always been run by an Apple employee. Before that, he ran the Apple shop at CompUSA.
post #19 of 38
Quote:
Originally Posted by Galley View Post

Our Apple shop at Best Buy has always been run by an Apple employee. Before that, he ran the Apple shop at CompUSA.

How does that make him a direct employee of Apple? Not arguing, just curious.
Use duckduckgo.com with Safari, not Google Search
Been using Apples since 1978 and Macs since 1984
Long on AAPL so biased. Strong advocate for separation of technology and politics on AI.
Reply
Use duckduckgo.com with Safari, not Google Search
Been using Apples since 1978 and Macs since 1984
Long on AAPL so biased. Strong advocate for separation of technology and politics on AI.
Reply
post #20 of 38
Quote:
Originally Posted by lkrupp View Post

My local Best Buy (in the midwest) has one of these mini stores. It does seem to be manned by someone who actually knows Macs instead of the usual 20 something PC geek squad reject who half-heartedly attempts to answer customer questions while barely suppressing the PC sneer on their faces. I still think Apple should pull out of Best Buy altogether. This joint is beneath them and their customers.

I think they are Apple staffed employees. Apple is essentially just renting space inside the store. Best Buy is basically Apple's rural solution. They want to expand their presence outside of big cities. The Apple Store is focused on areas with large populations. It is probably difficult for them to hire in some of these areas that don't have an existing mac presence. When it comes to Apple, visit a smaller town and you feel like you were just transported 5 years in to the past.
post #21 of 38
Quote:
Originally Posted by digitalclips View Post

How does that make him a direct employee of Apple? Not arguing, just curious.

On Apple's payroll, hired by Apple.

Originally Posted by asdasd

This is Appleinsider. It's all there for you but we can't do it for you.
Reply

Originally Posted by asdasd

This is Appleinsider. It's all there for you but we can't do it for you.
Reply
post #22 of 38
Quote:
Originally Posted by esummers View Post

I think they are Apple staffed employees. Apple is essentially just renting space inside the store. Best Buy is basically Apple's rural solution. They want to expand their presence outside of big cities. The Apple Store is focused on areas with large populations. It is probably difficult for them to hire in some of these areas that don't have an existing mac presence. When it comes to Apple, visit a smaller town and you feel like you were just transported 5 years in to the past.

You maybe correct, I don't know for sure but it is hard to believe our local Best Buy uses real Apple staff!
Use duckduckgo.com with Safari, not Google Search
Been using Apples since 1978 and Macs since 1984
Long on AAPL so biased. Strong advocate for separation of technology and politics on AI.
Reply
Use duckduckgo.com with Safari, not Google Search
Been using Apples since 1978 and Macs since 1984
Long on AAPL so biased. Strong advocate for separation of technology and politics on AI.
Reply
post #23 of 38
I can't fathom how bad this is going to be....

  Google Maps: ("Directions may be inaccurate, incomplete, dangerous, or prohibited.")

 

  MA497LL/A FB463LL/A MC572LL/A FC060LL/A MD481LL/A MD388LL/A ME344LL/A

Reply

  Google Maps: ("Directions may be inaccurate, incomplete, dangerous, or prohibited.")

 

  MA497LL/A FB463LL/A MC572LL/A FC060LL/A MD481LL/A MD388LL/A ME344LL/A

Reply
post #24 of 38
Quote:
Originally Posted by tzb View Post

What are these "mini Apple stores" that the Best Buy Apple boutiques are designed to rival?

In the original article here -> Best Buy rumored to add Apple Genius Bars, display more Macs in stores
"has seen the placement of distinct Apple boutiques -- designed to resemble mini Apple stores", meaning they look like Apple stores, only smaller.

I don't understand how one dirty table resembles a store...
post #25 of 38
I went to get an iMac from the Apple store a couple months ago, and was shocked by the range of knowledge of the staff. Any of the first-line people didn't really have a clue about features available in the product and they had to grab someone from the back to get some real answers. I'm not sure of the role of the first-line people other than to be a warm body to "simulate" the notion you were being served. I wasn't even asking for very high-tech type of things, just things like "does the iPod Touch have FaceTime?" etc, and started moving to easier questions to gauge what kind of knowledge they had.

Of course Best Buy employees never seem to hover around the Apple aisle, and for some reason seem to not want to touch it with a 10 foot pole. I'm guessing "no commissions" is the answer, but
if you didn't know about Apple products and somehow got served by a Best Buy employee it would actually do a disservice to Jobs' vision to propagate all things mac.
post #26 of 38
The Apple Store in Best Buy near me also is "manned" by somebody who knows Macs. I do not know how it is now, but when the concept first came out Apple did indeed trained and pay the people in its Best Buy Store. When the full-time person left, the regular Best Buy people would step in.

Unfortunately, Apple needs Best Buy. Best Buy is in far more areas then Apple stores are located. I always see people at Best Buy playing with the Macs. Further, some Best Buys have in store musical instrument stores, which integrate Macs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lkrupp View Post

My local Best Buy (in the midwest) has one of these mini stores. It does seem to be manned by someone who actually knows Macs instead of the usual 20 something PC geek squad reject who half-heartedly attempts to answer customer questions while barely suppressing the PC sneer on their faces. I still think Apple should pull out of Best Buy altogether. This joint is beneath them and their customers.
post #27 of 38
Quote:
Originally Posted by digitalclips View Post

I agree. Plus the service is appalling. I waited for fifteen minutes while Best Buy staff talked amongst themselves then walked away. I eventually made the purchase I wished to make at a real Apple store a few weeks later (in seconds even on a very busy day). My post above says my feelings, Apple need to staff these places then they will be worth visiting.

I wanted to buy a Magic Mouse for my Mac Mini so I went to closest Best Buy - they had no Magic mouse on display. Luckily I asked a Best Buy guy who passed me if they have any on stock in the back room. He called the manager, who opened a box underneath the display where all the mouses were locked in, picked up one mouse and told me I have to pay it first and then come to get the mouse from him. He did not put any other Magic Mouse on display so it seemed like they are sold out.
The other employee came to me and told me: "We keep them locked in so people won't steal them".
I asked him why they don't keep at least one locked but visible for customers to see they are in stock. He said: "Why bother? If somebody wants the mouse he'll ask like you did."
Marquiz d' Gabber von Gabberaarde

... and Windows Vista...
... fails on the Moon...
... 6x slower!
Reply
Marquiz d' Gabber von Gabberaarde

... and Windows Vista...
... fails on the Moon...
... 6x slower!
Reply
post #28 of 38
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tallest Skil View Post

Apple is already in charge of hiring at Best Buy stores. Most have an Apple-paid person on staff for the Mac section.

Really? I was in Best Buy purchasing some stuff and I stopped at Apple section where family was in search for the best Mac. The "expert" was not able to tell them the difference between Macbook Air 13' and Macbook Pro 13' besides "that thicker one has a DVD drive for the movies". And his best comment why they should buy the Mac is "because you can get Microsoft Office for Mac that is a way better than Mirosoft Office for Windows". Buehehe, Apple expert.
Marquiz d' Gabber von Gabberaarde

... and Windows Vista...
... fails on the Moon...
... 6x slower!
Reply
Marquiz d' Gabber von Gabberaarde

... and Windows Vista...
... fails on the Moon...
... 6x slower!
Reply
post #29 of 38
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tallest Skil View Post

On Apple's payroll, hired by Apple.

That was what I was asking, are you sure they are on Apple's payroll when they work at Best Buy? I don't know but I am dubious. If so why are they so apparently not of the same caliber as Apple Store staff?
Use duckduckgo.com with Safari, not Google Search
Been using Apples since 1978 and Macs since 1984
Long on AAPL so biased. Strong advocate for separation of technology and politics on AI.
Reply
Use duckduckgo.com with Safari, not Google Search
Been using Apples since 1978 and Macs since 1984
Long on AAPL so biased. Strong advocate for separation of technology and politics on AI.
Reply
post #30 of 38
Two companies I am surprised are still around - radioshack and best buy. I welcome this as a way to bring the genius bar to more people, though how genious the geniuses at best buy will be are anyone's guess.
--SHEFFmachine out
Da Bears!
Reply
--SHEFFmachine out
Da Bears!
Reply
post #31 of 38
Quote:
Originally Posted by digitalclips View Post

That was what I was asking, are you sure they are on Apple's payroll when they work at Best Buy? I don't know but I am dubious. If so why are they so apparently not of the same caliber as Apple Store staff?

If they are on Apple payroll, they should be in Apple Store attire. Or at least have some visible connection to Apple.
post #32 of 38
The Geeks Squad vs the Geniuses?
post #33 of 38
An interesting question.

Say you are Apple, and want to expand your retail presence significantly (exponentially?) beyond the small number of Apple Retail stores that you can open each year.

The store-within-a-store is, likely, the least expensive, fastest rollout, highest quality solution.

It takes a strong relationship between Apple and the targeted reseller (Best Buy, Radio Shack, Wal-Mart, Target, etc.).

It takes teams of Apple employees to travel around to:

-- set up the store initially
-- arrange for special physical plant: security, cleaning, inventory, etc. consistent with Apple standards
-- hire and train employees
-- incent the employees
-- monitor, measure, review and reward performance

I think there ways that this could be done, to the benefit of all.

I think that this could be done in such a way that the Apple Store-Within-A-Store would be the "showcase" of the targeted stores -- so much so that the targeted stores could use the same approach to raise the quality, moral and performance level of other departments to approach the Apple SWAS.

I believe that is a service that the targeted stores would gladly pay to have done!
"...The calm is on the water and part of us would linger by the shore, For ships are safe in harbor, but that's not what ships are for."
- Michael Lille -
Reply
"...The calm is on the water and part of us would linger by the shore, For ships are safe in harbor, but that's not what ships are for."
- Michael Lille -
Reply
post #34 of 38
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dick Applebaum View Post

An interesting question.

Say you are Apple, and want to expand your retail presence significantly (exponentially?) beyond the small number of Apple Retail stores that you can open each year.

The store-within-a-store is, likely, the least expensive, fastest rollout, highest quality solution.

It takes a strong relationship between Apple and the targeted reseller (Best Buy, Radio Shack, Wal-Mart, Target, etc.).

It takes teams of Apple employees to travel around to:

-- set up the store initially
-- arrange for special physical plant: security, cleaning, inventory, etc. consistent with Apple standards
-- hire and train employees
-- incent the employees
-- monitor, measure, review and reward performance

I think there ways that this could be done, to the benefit of all.

I think that this could be done in such a way that the Apple Store-Within-A-Store would be the "showcase" of the targeted stores -- so much so that the targeted stores could raise the quality, moral and performance level of other departments to approach the Apple SWAS.

I believe that is a service that the targeted stores would gladly pay to have done!

I agree with all you said but the one problem I see recurring in this arrangement is the autonomy of the store and its employees.

I don't know too much about retail. I wonder how premium cosmetics sold in department stores are handled. I am assuming that the people are store employees accountable only to the store. Their sales areas are most likely maintained by the same custodial crew. This is the same problem I see with any store-within-a-store arrangement.
post #35 of 38
Quote:
Originally Posted by penchanted View Post

I agree with all you said but the one problem I see recurring in this arrangement is the autonomy of the store and its employees.

I don't know too much about retail. I wonder how premium cosmetics sold in department stores are handled. I am assuming that the people are store employees accountable only to the store. Their sales areas are most likely maintained by the same custodial crew. This is the same problem I see with any store-within-a-store arrangement.

This is why I started with:

Quote:
It takes a strong relationship between Apple and the targeted reseller (Best Buy, Radio Shack, Wal-Mart, Target, etc.).

Apple needs to get the targeted top-level mgmt on board -- They, Apple, are going to build an autonomous SWAS. You start with a few stores.

You tell the targeted store's employees what you are doing, how, and why.

You tell and show the targeted store employees there are new career opportunities open to them at all levels.

Apple will hire new staff & promote existing staff... and all that follows

The career path incentive can be with Apple or the targeted company.

As the SWAS matures and becomes successful the SWAS staffing evolves from mostly Apple-hired to home grown.

However, since they are showcasing Apple products -- Apple has the contractual provisions to assure that they continue doing so to Apple standards.

You measure succes lots of ways -- but it comes down to $ per Sq ft.

Once you prove the concept, you form additional teams and fan-out to the entire chain.
"...The calm is on the water and part of us would linger by the shore, For ships are safe in harbor, but that's not what ships are for."
- Michael Lille -
Reply
"...The calm is on the water and part of us would linger by the shore, For ships are safe in harbor, but that's not what ships are for."
- Michael Lille -
Reply
post #36 of 38
I understand the thinking, I am just not sure of how this would work in the real world.

As a simple example, let's say a customer complains to the store manager that the Apple rep was rude. Can the sore manager reprimand or otherwise respond to this? Or do they have to run it up the Apple chain of command?

I know you have a lot of experience in retail, so you probably have much better insights into how this could all work. You are most definitely correct that it would take aligned interests and a great deal of trust between the two companies.
post #37 of 38
Quote:
Originally Posted by penchanted View Post

I understand the thinking, I am just not sure of how this would work in the real world.

As a simple example, let's say a customer complains to the store manager that the Apple rep was rude. Can the sore manager reprimand or otherwise respond to this? Or do they have to run it up the Apple chain of command?

I know you have a lot of experience in retail, so you probably have much better insights into how this could all work. You are most definitely correct that it would take aligned interests and a great deal of trust between the two companies.

Simple answer -- the Store Manager (the complainee) takes care of it to the customer's satisfaction -- offering to get he SWAS manager involved if available.

Later, the Store Manager and SWAS manager work this out between them or both escalate.

The Store manager has greater responsibility and higher rank.

The reverse situation is handled the same, except the SWAS manager resolves it.

Believe me, these situations (and many others) are anticipated and procedures are provided to resolve them.

A good organization will give employees (including management) the capability to make decisions, when necessary, escalate, when necessary -- and to know when to do which -- and to take the appropriate action after the fact (notify the other manager, follow-up. discipline where necessary).

These expected behaviors, problems and organizational procedures to resolve them -- are communicated on a regular basis to all employees.

The last thing these managers want is their inability to resolve a situation to be unnecessarily escalated to their management -- rather, if necessary, they inform their managers of the situation and how they resolved it.
"...The calm is on the water and part of us would linger by the shore, For ships are safe in harbor, but that's not what ships are for."
- Michael Lille -
Reply
"...The calm is on the water and part of us would linger by the shore, For ships are safe in harbor, but that's not what ships are for."
- Michael Lille -
Reply
post #38 of 38
This brings back a lot of memories of the CompUSA Apple store within a store program and the couple times that Apple dropped Best Buy as a retailer entirely. How things have changed. The newer Apple fans that have swelled the ranks after the iPod and iPhone might not remember those interesting days.

"My 8th grade math teacher once said: "You can't help it if you're dumb, you are born that way. But stupid is self inflicted."" -Hiro. 

...sometimes it's both
Reply

"My 8th grade math teacher once said: "You can't help it if you're dumb, you are born that way. But stupid is self inflicted."" -Hiro. 

...sometimes it's both
Reply
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Discussion
AppleInsider › Forums › General › General Discussion › Best Buy rumored to add Apple Genius Bars, display more Macs in stores