or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Software › Mac OS X › Hard drive capacity question

Hard drive capacity question

post #1 of 3
I have an older mini (2006 IIRC) the hard drive is 60 GB and it shows 21 gig full however I store everything on an external 500 GB hard drive, I have no idea what is using all the space. It has Snow Leopard on it (12 GB according to the box so that is some of it) is Tiger still on it somewhere? How do I clean this thing up and get some of my space back? I want to put my music on it so that I can play it on iTunes but there isn't room for it.

If there is no way to get that space back can I point iTunes to the 500 GB and it play the music from there?
post #2 of 3
Finder.
From out there on the moon, international politics look so petty. You want to grab a politician by the scruff of the neck and drag him a quarter of a million miles out and say, "Look at that!" -...
From out there on the moon, international politics look so petty. You want to grab a politician by the scruff of the neck and drag him a quarter of a million miles out and say, "Look at that!" -...
post #3 of 3
Spend the twenty bucks and put a 120GB hard drive in there. It's not going to bankrupt you.
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Mac OS X
AppleInsider › Forums › Software › Mac OS X › Hard drive capacity question