or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Mobile › iPhone › Apple now the largest mobile phone vendor on earth

Apple now the largest mobile phone vendor on earth - Page 3

post #81 of 126
Quote:
Originally Posted by jahonen View Post

But with Apple, one of those is not something you get is it? Ot to be honest, all of those are in the eye of the beholder and one of the arguments I cannot undersign personally.

In addition with Apple you get:
- Effortless user experience
- Arbitrary limitations, which don't seem to bother the masses at least yet.

The question I've been wondering is if it will start bothering the masses once/if Apple goes a bit out of fashion when say Android or someone else becomes "the fashionable"? One of the feelings I've gotten when talking to "joe users" is that at first, Apple cannot do wrong. Once they've bought into it they say "but these restrictions and oversimplifications started to bug me. I'm not changing yet, but Android looks interesting". Any thoughts?

I know it's a small sample and all that, but fashions change quickly. Especially in the US. Can Apple hold on to these margins if/when the fashion shifts?

When consumers decide when Apple is no longer in vogue, then that will be the time to reflect. Until then, you're asking me something that has not happened yet and I prefer not to get into "what if?" games.

Arbitrary limitations as you have stated is more a gripe with the technically-savvy folks and not the masses. It's why they have such issues with Apple's approach, yet the masses embrace. The reason they embrace Apple's approach is because for the past few decades, Joe-consumer became fed-up with the PC paradigm and having to micromanage everything about how computers worked. People want toasters. They don't care about how it works underneath. Apple does everything they can to remove that aspect from the user. They don't want to tweak system settings, resources, priorities, etc.

I see tech-savvy folks using Android and they love it. There's nothing wrong with that. I see Joe-consumer using Android and they hate it. It's so overly complex with a horrible interface that of course the only folks that can make sense of it are the savvy folks. It was downright painful for me to use after using the silky-smooth iPhone.

Complaints are made about Apple's walled-garden ecosystem. Again, Android folks want to put whatever they want on their devices, origin be damned. They want the wild west. Joe-Consumer wants one place to shop, and not have to worry (like on PC's and Android) where it originated from, whether it is trustworthy, and have to worry about malware, trojans, viruses, etc. Proof of that is in the Android marketplace right now. Not including jalbroken iPhones, there has been no nefarious apps that infected iPhones. Sure, I can't use an SSH app, but we're in the minority and frankly, using the iPhone as a tool and not the mess that Android is, is quite refreshing. I have more important things to do than to tweak my phone so a rogue app does not deplete my battery, or performance. I think Apple does a great job (not perfect) to keep their app store malware-free.

I've used Android. I can understand its appeal. That appeal is not shared by most. people. I don't think the masses will ever care that Apple implements certain limitations and you hint at. I personally think those issues are more FUD from the haters than real and tangible issues. Apple showed everyone that technology can be easy to use if done right.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not an Android hater. I'm a software engineer and developing software that is usable and intuitive for a joe-user is something I take very seriously. I appreciate what Apple is doing, and Android should really take a step back and decide what it is they are trying to accomplish with their product.
post #82 of 126
I personally think that, while the future of industrial and enterprise computing most surely wont be running on iOS or Andoid, it will be moving to UNIX/Linux-based operating systems.

MS at some point will have to do a complete rewrite of Windows. They just can't pile any more baggage on that legacy beast.

The funny thing is is that they have continued to be able to "pile it on" due to Moore's Law and processor technology outpacing their software achievements and upgrades. This strategy has left them out in the cold in the mobile space where small and efficient operating systems are needed.

Even though I'm all-in with Apple, I would like to see a major company picking up a Linux distro and truly bringing it to the masses. HP maybe?

Google's making all the moves at the moment towards that end with Chrome, but we know exactly why... and it's not about the customer or user experience, or about empowering it's IT partners with leading edge embedded operating systems. It does appear that Android/Chrome is getting into the heads of developers in a big way, as is iOS. So where does that leave old boring .NET & VB devs?

My nephews... one 2-1/2 the other 12... are both learning on Macs and Apple devices. Yes, even the 2-year old can use the iPad and the iPhone. Simply amazing watching him do it(!) I seriously don't see either of them entering the workforce and being subjected to Windows, even though there will probably be a lot of money to be made supporting legacy hard/software(?)

I started out evangelizing the Mac and Apple in '84, and having a tough time doing it through the late 90's. We as users only know half of the mind-searching and doubts that Steve and Co. had to go through to get to this point. That's why you are almost obliged to recognize not only the technical vision, but mostly the dedication against all odds and the naysayers, to carry it out in such bold and profitable fashion.

So regarding "fashionable": I hope BOLD, dedicated, and profitable remain "in" for a long time to come.
Knowing what you are talking about would help you understand why you are so wrong. By "Realistic" - AI Forum Member
Knowing what you are talking about would help you understand why you are so wrong. By "Realistic" - AI Forum Member
post #83 of 126
Quote:
Originally Posted by sflocal View Post

.....and Android should really take a step back and decide what it is they are trying to accomplish with their product.

Everything before this quote was dead on.

They don't need to "step back", because they're executing on all cylinders according to their focus: sell and deliver more ads.
post #84 of 126
Quote:
Originally Posted by jahonen View Post

Comparing a 23% VAT included unsubsidised pre-order price with a subsidised street price again Hill60? Facts are what they are, why skew them intentionally?

Like every comment he every makes.
post #85 of 126
Quote:
Originally Posted by solipsism View Post

Nokia and New Zealand suck!

Brilliant example of the constant crap you post.
post #86 of 126
The Article states that Apple sold 16.2 million phones in the quarter, for $10.47 billion, which translates to $646 per phone - is that really what Apple averages in revenue per phone, or are iPads and iPods being folded into this number? It would be nice if AppleInsider would cite some of its figures once in awhile, although this kind of "my penis is bigger than yours" within the Jobs reality field is par for the course around here...
post #87 of 126
Congrats Apple!

All this with only 4 models of phones. The iPhone 2G, 3G, 3GS & 4

Just the other day I was looking for a place to take passport photographs in HK. Where would you normally find out this info in a city you are not familiar with? I ended up using the local MTR APP to search via stations and the App listed whether individual stations had banks, atms, convenient stores, photosbooths etc etc. 4 years ago I don't think the ease of information access and fact finding would have been possible. Now that's what I call a real 'smart'phone!
post #88 of 126
Quote:
Originally Posted by Superbass View Post

The Article states that Apple sold 16.2 million phones in the quarter, for $10.47 billion, which translates to $646 per phone - is that really what Apple averages in revenue per phone, or are iPads and iPods being folded into this number?

I've seen it quoted on other sites as "mobile devices and accessories". So it could include iPad sales, but I would doubt it includes iPods.
post #89 of 126
Quote:
Originally Posted by White Rabbit View Post

Thanks for the comment on my post.
Yes, what you also wrote is too true, but slowly, although gathering much pace, the worm turns, and it is Apple leading the way.
I have to use a PC at work, here is how a typical days goes by:
1. Boot up (with a few minutes)
2. Okay, Outlook is down for the zillionith time, re-boot
3. Still down, notify help desk, "yes we know there is a proble, looking into it:
4. Communicator is down, when its not, get missed calls, ghosts at the other end
Maybe I'm holding the receiver wrong lol !
5. If I'm call that week, I lug the wonderful brilliant and amazing Dell laptop home
"Dad why are you bringing that piece of crap (our code for PCs) into our home ? The kids ask
6. It takes 5 mins and 7 secs to boot the Dell (my 10 year old G4 takes 15 secs) and my
5 year old MBP takes about 45 secs, go figure ?

Do you maintain your car? Or do you just complain when smoke comes out of the tailpipe and it won't start easily?

Clue: It takes a long time to boot up because you have set it to start a bunch of applications upon booting. The applications which load at boot are completely within your control, and do not start at boot unless told or allowed to do so. The first batch of crap to disable includes Apple Mobile Device Helper and all the rest of the crap that Apple doesn't tell you is set to load at startup. Your boot times will decrease significantly.
post #90 of 126
Quote:
Originally Posted by simtub View Post

Congrats Apple!

Just the other day I was looking for a place to take passport photographs in HK. Where would you normally find out this info in a city you are not familiar with?

Yellow Pages?
Concierge?
Business Associates?
Laptop?
Business bar at the Hotel?
Gift shop in the lobby?
Desk Clerk?
Convenience store down the block?
Telephone call to the Embassy?

Thank Goodness that the iPhone is available for Apple customers. They might be helpless otherwise.

Did you know that Google phones can now translate speech from one language to another in real time? So with one of those, you could ask anybody anything.
post #91 of 126
Quote:
Originally Posted by sflocal View Post

Arbitrary limitations as you have stated is more a gripe with the technically-savvy folks and not the masses. It's why they have such issues with Apple's approach, yet the masses embrace. The reason they embrace Apple's approach is because for the past few decades, Joe-consumer became fed-up with the PC paradigm and having to micromanage everything about how computers worked. People want toasters.

I agree with you mostly there. Simplification is not the bad thing I was getting at. The things that "bug" real average Joes are things like inability to transfer contacts or ringtones or songs via bluetooth (something that A LOT of the teenagers in this country seem to be doing). I don't know if the same limit applies to photos (no iPhone, just iPad and iMac and iPod), but for teens (the fashion trendsetters) things like this do bug the heck out of them. In fact many of them that I've talked with have already said "iPhone is for wannabe cools since even soccer moms have it and it's too restrictive". It wasn't like this a year ago.

A lot of it has to do with the fact that Android's UI is "comparable" in their eyes. What if WebOS, Symbian and Meego do the same (at least that's what they state they are bringing out). What's going to be differentiator for average Joe if the usability is just as good? What's left? Fashionable - Yes but for how long? Build quality - does the populace really care? Bang for buck - no. That's why I made the original point. How long can Apple stay ahead far enough to keep margins and market share like this. Last year I made a mental bet of 2-4 years. Interesting to see how wrong or correct I was. This is indeed a very interesting social/business/tech paradigm shift we are living in.

We can hide under the "Apple knows best and thinks about your ease of use". But I'm not 100% convinced that's the case anymore with growing portion of the general public. Apple definitely has momentum currently, but it certainly seems like an opposing momentum is buildin up. That's only natural, there's always an anti-movement for any really successful story.
post #92 of 126
Quote:

They are both terms.

http://web.me.com/dicklacara/ForWeb/...d%20Blazes.m4a
"Swift generally gets you to the right way much quicker." - auxio -
"He who laughs, lasts!" - Mary Pettibone Poole -
post #93 of 126
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patranus View Post

If you haven't noticed the goal of a company is to generate revenue.
If you can generate more revenue with fewer sales, you are better company.

Actually, the goal of business is to make profit, at the risk of a loss!
post #94 of 126
Quote:
Originally Posted by christopher126 View Post

Wow! This is utterly amazing! I know it's competition and good for the consumer, but schmidt/google really screwed over Stevo by getting the inside scoop while sitting on apple's board. Just think how much apple would've sold without android phones pretending to be just as good as the iPhone? Oh well, I know I should just get over it and move on. But it was a dirty deal none the less!

I dont think they can sell more phones than they have the ability to manufacture.
post #95 of 126
In space, no one can hear you scream (when your iPhone drops the call)
...There's a reason a certain blue-and-white globe is called the Death Star.
post #96 of 126
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePixelDoc View Post

Everything before this quote was dead on.

They don't need to "step back", because they're executing on all cylinders according to their focus: sell and deliver more ads.

So, all one cylinders?
post #97 of 126
Quote:

Naughty Naughty
post #98 of 126
Quote:
Originally Posted by nvidia2008 View Post

In space, no one can hear you scream (when your iPhone drops the call)
...There's a reason a certain blue-and-white globe is called the Death Star.

Thats what Im talking about! I was thinking of something along those lines but couldnt word it right. Teamwork FTW!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nvidia2008 View Post

Naughty Naughty

That was an inside joke. I only expected one person to take it seriously.
Dick Applebaum on whether the iPad is a personal computer: "BTW, I am posting this from my iPad pc while sitting on the throne... personal enough for you?"
Dick Applebaum on whether the iPad is a personal computer: "BTW, I am posting this from my iPad pc while sitting on the throne... personal enough for you?"
post #99 of 126
Quote:
Originally Posted by SomeCallMe...Tim View Post

Do you maintain your car? Or do you just complain when smoke comes out of the tailpipe and it won't start easily?

Clue: It takes a long time to boot up because you have set it to start a bunch of applications upon booting. The applications which load at boot are completely within your control, and do not start at boot unless told or allowed to do so. The first batch of crap to disable includes Apple Mobile Device Helper and all the rest of the crap that Apple doesn't tell you is set to load at startup. Your boot times will decrease significantly.

Amazing. You figured out a way to bash Apple when the main problem is Windows.
SomeCallYou...Troll
post #100 of 126
Quote:
Originally Posted by digitalclips View Post

I'd agree on Macs as such but I think iOS is the future for a while at least (which was my far too subtle point). The argument for using MS as a basis for the future is far from sound IMHO.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hentaiboy View Post

So in 5~10 years time you think that 90% of all businesses Worldwide (or is that Earthwide ) will be using iOS devices as their primary computing system.
That's a bold call

Five years at the outside -- most business personnel will be using iOS devices as their primary computing system.
post #101 of 126
Quote:

Clue: It takes a long time to boot up because you have set it to start a bunch of applications upon booting. The applications which load at boot are completely within your control, and do not start at boot unless told or allowed to do so. ...

MS and Apple-bashing aside, many millions of Windows laptops are company-issued and prevent the user from doing any of the above. I have one whose laptop takes at least 15 minutes to boot to a usable state. It has been "installing updates" for the past 1,536 hours. It's running XP and Exploder version 6 since I surmise migrating to Win7 is economically unfeasible.

In short, it's utter crap.

Of course none of this is MS's fault, it's strictly the company's fault along with its inept IT department. Problem is, their deployment is so large (20,000+ laptops and perhaps even more thin clients), and their IT department has so much turnover that I'm convinced there's no longer anyone around who knows how to fix any of this.

Due to vague "security concerns" iPhones and now iPads are officially prohibited for business use (only Blackberries are permitted) but everyone is not-so-secretly.using them anyway. Even the IT techs use them.

The tipping point is rapidly approaching.
A is A
A is A
post #102 of 126
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dick Applebaum View Post

Five years at the outside -- most business personnel will be using iOS devices as their primary computing system.

Agreed. It won't occur due to some mandate, it will be as natural as evolution. We won't even know it until one day we look back and say, hey, when did that happen?
A is A
A is A
post #103 of 126
Quote:

The Article states that Apple sold 16.2 million phones in the quarter, for $10.47 billion, which translates to $646 per phone - is that really what Apple averages in revenue per phone, or are iPads and iPods being folded into this number? It would be nice if AppleInsider would cite some of its figures once in awhile, although this kind of "my penis is bigger than yours" within the Jobs reality field is par for the course around here...

http://mobilized.allthingsd.com/2011...D_yahoo_ticker

... And for the record: short, but not too big around!
post #104 of 126
Quote:

That was an inside joke. I only expected one person to take it seriously.

For your space for rent:

"I have a jar for you to wash"
post #105 of 126
Quote:
Originally Posted by AIaddict View Post

You must not know much at all about business then. Do you think advertisers and app developers don't care about unit sales? You wouldn't want to be in the banking business making fractions of a percent, but on hundreds of billions of dollars? Sorry to inform you but, there are plenty of stable and profitable businesses that operate on high volume, low margin strategies to make way way more than you ever will. In fact, one of the most remarkable things about Apple's latest stretch is their ability to maintain their margins. Usually high margin businesses have a much shorter day in the sun before their margins drop, or they simply fail.

Sorry..So some other App platform has over 160 million devices? I do think it matters but revenue is what matters to investors at the end of the day. If your suggestion was that iOS does not have the strongest App platform for mobile developers or advertisers you failed in a spectacular way.

On your other point.. Apple is also generating more total revenue than all of their low margin competitors. No one in the cell phone industry is generating more revenue or more profit in the cell phone industry. I do not believe there is a single manufacturer with more unit sales in the smartphone category.. (You know the only one that matters to your first two arguments). You have an interesting theoretical grasp of the business world, but seem to be narrowly focused and unable to absorb the big picture.

P.S. This discussion was on electronic device manufacturers and not in fact the financial services industry. This may be surprising to you, but different industries work in different ways. When you don't actually have to do anything tangible (like in financial services), much lower margins are a good business model. Lower margins are generally sustainable in retail too. I have no idea how your example was even remotely relevant to the discussion.
post #106 of 126
Quote:
Originally Posted by hentaiboy View Post

So in 5~10 years time you think that 90% of all businesses Worldwide (or is that Earthwide ) will be using iOS devices as their primary computing system.
That's a bold call

I said it wouldn't be PCs and Windows (that was my original point,) and I do see iOS and the future iterations of iOS becoming hugely successful. I don't rule out Macs in some form and I don't rule out something we haven't yet even seen. Microsoft simply won't be a major player by then IMO. Remember my analogy was LPs, they had 100% penetration at one time
Been using Apple since Apple ][ - Long on AAPL so biased
nMac Pro 6 Core, MacBookPro i7, MacBookPro i5, iPhones 5 and 5s, iPad Air, 2013 Mac mini, SE30, IIFx, Towers; G4 & G3.
nMac Pro 6 Core, MacBookPro i7, MacBookPro i5, iPhones 5 and 5s, iPad Air, 2013 Mac mini, SE30, IIFx, Towers; G4 & G3.
post #107 of 126
Quote:

For your space for rent:

"I have a jar for you to wash"

I didnt get the reference. I assume it came from Calvin & Hobbes, the comic strip ever produced EVER!

post #108 of 126
Quote:
Originally Posted by john galt View Post

Agreed. It won't occur due to some mandate, it will be as natural as evolution. We won't even know it until one day we look back and say, hey, when did that happen?

Precisely. Anyone that thinks PCs will still dominate simply because they do or once did is delusional. Technology simply doesn't work like that, there is always a shift at some point and having a massive domination at one point means nothing. There are countless examples and in all cases people at the time claimed they'd never change ... Pre mouse OSs, Black and white TV, LPs, CDs, Moto smart phones ...

The very fact PCs are replaced so often (usually because the OS is f****d up) is an additional factor, that means the change over could happen very quickly.

The original poster (sorry I forget who) raised the question as to why young children in Australia (or anywhere!) are being taught PCs / MS ... that is what sparked this mini debate. I agreed it seemed pointless especially as the reason given was that 'That's what they'd be using in ten years when they started work.' That is a ludicrous statement.

As to what they should be using, well I said iOS might be a good idea ... an iPad. It seems far more likely to be 'closer' to what might be around. Of course even iPad v2 will be ancient in 10 years but a PC? OMG!
post #109 of 126
Quote:

The figures are cited in articles that actually deal with a summary of the conference call. This is not an article detailing the conference call and Apple's quarterly report.

NO, It doesn't include the iPad. Seven million+, at about 600 dollars each, is over 4 billion by itself!

Nor does it include iPod Touches, which brought in about 2 billion alone (about 50% of 19.45 million iPods x a conservative 200 dollars each)

The iPad and iPod Touch businesses of Apple are going largely unrecognized by analysts and competitors. None of the surveys wants to include either iPads or iPods as either computers or as mobile devices, so everyone gets to blithely ignore the iOS user base that Apple is building and the solid revenue streams. Phones are a large part of the total revenue, but they are only part of the story: "firing on all cylinders" indeed! A 26.74 billion dollar quarter for Apple. Great, isn't it! This was an awesome quarter!

(646 dollars per phone is about right. Full price in Europe without contract is about 629 Euros for the phone -- that's 850 dollars! but includes 19% VAT, etc.)

BTW, the whole Reality Distortion Field meme has gotten out of control. I don't think it means what you think it means. You know how it started? Not because Apple users were/are blinded about the true value of the products they choose to use (after all, there must be some reason for high customer satisfaction ratings, and for me to be sitting here at a G5 PowerMac that is over six years old, running 24/7/365 on Leopard and that I am not about to give up). Rather, it comes from Steve's teams -- he worked his teams very hard and encouraged them to achieve "the impossible". With his pushing and saying "no" to obstacles, they felt they had achieved the impossible. Obstacles cease to exist when it comes to Jobs -- that's the Reality Distortion. It's a positive thing; so, thanks. I just wish I really was within it and someone pushed me like that.
post #110 of 126
Quote:
Originally Posted by imactheknife View Post

I Have to say that I would love to give all these Apple head guru's a pat on the back for freaking making some of the best products out there, have some the highest customer satisfaction ratings, and are the most profitable devices sold because they are high end. I love the fact Apple has never competed in the shit low end market and yet they still WOLLOP the competition. Great Job Apple...my hats off to you....Get well soon S.J.

You read my mind, here here.
post #111 of 126
Quote:

Without having any idea what the network infrastructure, the AD domain settings, the Windows version/patch level, the security settings, VPN settings, or the state of the hard drive you were able to diagnose the exact issues impacting his Windows install. You are truly the ultimate geek guru. Oh wait - you think this is happening on his Apple computer[/sarcasm]

I think a reading comprehension course is in order!
If you are going to insist on being an ass, at least demonstrate the intelligence to be a smart one
If you are going to insist on being an ass, at least demonstrate the intelligence to be a smart one
post #112 of 126
Quote:

I prefer The Verse. Ohh, I think I’ll start referring to trolls as Reavers.

I like to think of Apple as the Alliance. (And MS as "Earth that was")
Go Linux, Choose a Flavor!
"I aim to misbehave"
"I aim to misbehave"
post #113 of 126
Quote:
Originally Posted by john galt View Post

Of course none of this is MS's fault, it's strictly the company's fault along with its inept IT department. Problem is, their deployment is so large (20,000+ laptops and perhaps even more thin clients), and their IT department has so much turnover that I'm convinced there's no longer anyone around who knows how to fix any of this.

You can fix the problem with plain old saltwater. Boot up the slow booting laptop with the messed up XP install, and while powered on and plugged in, carefully dip into a concentrated brine solution. Rinse in fesh water, and then thouroughly dry. Return to the IT department and wait for your newer faster Windows 7 laptop. It is not cost effective to fix it so they will generally issue a new one. Just dont repeat too often or they get suspicious.
post #114 of 126
Quote:
Originally Posted by AIaddict View Post

You can fix the problem with plain old saltwater. Boot up the slow booting laptop with the messed up XP install, and while powered on and plugged in, carefully dip into a concentrated brine solution. Rinse in fesh water, and then thouroughly dry. Return to the IT department and wait for your newer faster Windows 7 laptop. It is not cost effective to fix it so they will generally issue a new one. Just dont repeat too often or they get suspicious.

LOve it. It beats my recommendation to people with Windows problems' ... hold in both hands out of window, preferable two or more stories high, and let go. Always checking no people or cats below and concrete or stone landing point.' Return to IT in a black trash bag and say "Is this yours?'
post #115 of 126
Quote:

Not if MS doesn't release a MS Office for iOS. Oddly, they just released the iPhone OneNote app.

Bizzaro but it may happen. I think probably not so much.
post #116 of 126
Quote:
Originally Posted by nht View Post

Not if MS doesn't release a MS Office for iOS. Oddly, they just released the iPhone OneNote app.

Bizzaro but it may happen. I think probably not so much.

I can't say for sure but I really doubt the future selection of computing hardware rests on MS Office. Although the future of MS way well rest on it. Nuff said!
post #117 of 126
Quote:
Originally Posted by camroidv27 View Post

I like to think of Apple as the Alliance. (And MS as "Earth that was")

Riiiiight. And in the Battle of Serenity Desktop OSX purplebellies stomped Linux browncoats into the ground and Linus looks like Mal...
post #118 of 126
Quote:
Originally Posted by digitalclips View Post

I can't say for sure but I really doubt the future selection of computing hardware rests on MS Office. Although the future of MS way well rest on it. Nuff said!

Ah...so what are business users going to use instead? iWork? FreetardiaOffice? I use QuickOffice on the iPad and it's not quite enough to let me replace my MBP and OSX.
post #119 of 126
Quote:
Originally Posted by nht View Post

Riiiiight. And in the Battle of Serenity Desktop OSX purplebellies stomped Linux browncoats into the ground and Linus looks like Mal...

I don't remember a time when OSX and Linux were in a battle of that magnitude. I haven't heard of any distro claiming they can take down Apple.

Anyhow, I don't see Linux as Browncoats, but more of the Border Planets where you are given the basics and you have to fend and figure it out for yourself.

Browncoats in this odd analogy would be users who disagree with MS, Google, and Apple mentalities. And in some cases, have to dress their boat like a reaver just to make their point known.
"I aim to misbehave"
"I aim to misbehave"
post #120 of 126
Quote:

Careful soli, those are troll words. No need to dis an entire country.
"Few things are harder to put up with than the annoyance of a good example" Mark Twain
"Just because something is deemed the law doesn't make it just" - SolipsismX
"Few things are harder to put up with than the annoyance of a good example" Mark Twain
"Just because something is deemed the law doesn't make it just" - SolipsismX
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: iPhone
AppleInsider › Forums › Mobile › iPhone › Apple now the largest mobile phone vendor on earth