Originally Posted by asdasd
I know what anecdote is. You are telling us your story about how when you travel you are never out of coverage. That's an anecdote, not a statistic.
As for the proof that nobody gives a shit about voice and data it is your claim that it matters to most phone customers rather than coverage which need the data. In the absence of any analyst discussing this, any suggestions that the lack if simultaneous voice and data us harming the Verizon network, any large movement of Verizon Abdroid customers to AT&T the evidence is against you.
There are plenty of articles bemoaning both AT&Ts lack of coverage and it's bad coverage in urban areas.
So you need to learn logic.
1) The comment you replied to made no mention of me traveling.
2) The comment on the previous page I used myself as an example was not an anecdote, it was just an example. There was no narrative. There was no story.
3) Reading comprehension is not a crime! No one said the lack of SV&D is harming Verizon. In fact, I very clearly stated that Verizon will regain or further its lead over AT&T this year now that it has the iPhone.
4) Again, you need to think rationally here. I stated "I bet more iPhone users care about simultaneous voice and data than getting service in areas they will never travel to.” You jumped to the erroneous conclusion that ‘more’ meant all and that ‘never’ didn’t mean never. Obvious some people are idiots and can’t think logically, IOW those that do
travel to rural areas are going to want coverage if they are going to want to use a cell phone there, therefore they are not
part of the group that never travels to those areas.
5) Finally, you have repeatedly and conveniently ignored that Verizon is not the only carrier that services rural areas and that there is a chance AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile and/or another may service such an area better than Verizon, even though that is unlikely.
PS: Until you can start looking at each user’s situation as unique and each carrier as having pros and cons then we’re not going to have any worthwhile discourse on this topic. You’re just wasting my time.