or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Mobile › iPod + iTunes + AppleTV › Tardis iPod Dock - I want one!!!

Tardis iPod Dock - I want one!!!

post #1 of 8
Looks really cool...the light on the top is an IR emitter and does stuff!!!!

Definitely going to get one!

Engadget
What is Faith? When your good deed pleases you and your evil deed grieves you, you are a believer. What is Sin? When a thing disturbs the peace of your heart, give it up - Prophet Muhammad
What is Faith? When your good deed pleases you and your evil deed grieves you, you are a believer. What is Sin? When a thing disturbs the peace of your heart, give it up - Prophet Muhammad
post #2 of 8
Doesn't this belong in the time travel thread?
post #3 of 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonton View Post

Doesn't this belong in the time travel thread?

Hahah yeah! Good one...!

Are you a fan Tonton? I love Dr Who...
post #4 of 8
Why do you get it from and how much
post #5 of 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamtoosexyforbb View Post

Why do you get it from and how much

Lamespammerloser.com......

Free when you sign up - just thought I'd tell you this amazing offer my friend...I signed up yesterday and it was like wow....don''t miss it.
post #6 of 8
There's also a mini Tardis USB hub you can get at Amazon. I have it attached to my iMac and I love it!

Apple TV coverage on the Tech of the Hub home theater blog
Apple TV coverage on the Tech of the Hub home theater blog
post #7 of 8
Woah, these things are cool. I'd much rather have one of these than my little Sony one....

My poor thing doesn't even compare.
post #8 of 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by csd313 View Post

My poor thing doesn't even compare.

Yes...we've heard that about you - still....nothing you can do about it....just resign yourself to being a pathetic loser.

Now bugger off.....
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: iPod + iTunes + AppleTV
AppleInsider › Forums › Mobile › iPod + iTunes + AppleTV › Tardis iPod Dock - I want one!!!