or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Mobile › iPad › Production of Apple's iPad 2 to begin in February, iPhone 5 in May - report
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Production of Apple's iPad 2 to begin in February, iPhone 5 in May - report

post #1 of 62
Thread Starter 
Apple's overseas manufacturing partners will begin limited production of the second-generation iPad in February, with building of the fifth-generation iPhone to follow in May, according to a new report from the Far East.

China's Commercial Times reported Monday (via Google Translate) that iPad 2 production will begin in February in a "small pilot." But the company's shipments for the second quarter of calendar 2011 are expected to grow significantly, and may even exceed the peak seen by the first-generation iPad in the fourth quarter of 2010.

If true, the report would contradict earlier rumors that pegged partners to begin production of the iPad 2 in January. Still, a February production date would keep the device on track for rumors of an April launch.

Monday's report claims that Foxconn will remain the largest manufacturing partner of Apple, while other usual suppliers like Pegatron will also be involved in creation of the device.

The report also went on to say that Apple's partners are expected to begin "volume production" of the fifth-generation iPhone in May. Apple typically releases a new iPhone every June in keeping with its annual refresh cycle.

Strangely, the report also noted that Apple Chief Executive Steve Jobs is not expected to attend the Macworld Conference on Jan. 26 for health reasons. The translated report incorrectly refers to the conference as "Apple's." Apple's final appearance at the Macworld expo came in 2009.
post #2 of 62
The beginning of produce date is possible cause 03.Feb is the CTM new year, all workers will go home.
post #3 of 62
Well, that last statement says all about the crediability of the report.
post #4 of 62
My guess would be that the January production estimates were merely for devices seen at the MacWorld Convention this week. February sounds more like the full production for the April Launch.
post #5 of 62
If production kicks off in a few weeks, why an April launch and not March?

Being as the launch of the iPad was a rather drawn out affair taking months to unfold (the original announcement took place in January), I don't think that an April launch date is cast in stone.

Apple hates it when leaks blunt the wow factor that comes from unveiling a significant update. If you start building the new iPad in early February and wait for two months to launch the device, you have to know that the official announcement will be merely a formality with no significant PR value. On the other hand if you kick off production and then unveil the device let's say a month later, you have a chance to keep leaks from messing up the reveal. It also helps to prevent competition from being a month closer to catching up to you.

Perhaps I'm being naive. Maybe a month is not enough time to get production going in volumes adequate to meet initial demand. Yet it seems to me that volume production within a month of launching production seems like a reasonable goal. As long as you have enough units built within that month to not be regarded as having lied about it being available, if there is an initial delay for customers in the early stages, that's considered business as usual.

Then again, this is all based on a best-case scenario. If it turns out there is a production issue that surfaces in that first few weeks, no doubt Apple would hate to have it thought that a March or late February public unveiling was in the cards only to have that announcement delayed by several weeks to work out the problem. Better to have it thought that April was the target all along.
post #6 of 62
Gah! Can't wait.
post #7 of 62
....but when does the white iPhone 4 arrive?
post #8 of 62
Quote:
Originally Posted by iLiver View Post

....but when does the white iPhone 4 arrive?

Please add me to your ignore list... I will do likewise with you.

Thank you.

- ih
na na na na na...
Reply
na na na na na...
Reply
post #9 of 62
deleted ...
post #10 of 62
Quote:
Originally Posted by island hermit View Post

Please add me to your ignore list... I will do likewise with you.

Might I suggest an insulting name for you in his ignore list?

"Island Curmudgeon"

Well, what else would you put in place of hermit?

Originally posted by Marvin

Even if [the 5.5” iPhone exists], it doesn’t deserve to.
Reply

Originally posted by Marvin

Even if [the 5.5” iPhone exists], it doesn’t deserve to.
Reply
post #11 of 62
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tallest Skil View Post

Might I suggest an insulting name for you in his ignore list?

"Island Curmudgeon"

Well, what else would you put in place of hermit?

"Island Asshole"

... and, on topic...

I have an iPad v1 and will be buying at least one iPad v2.

I really hope there is a sd card slot on this thing.
na na na na na...
Reply
na na na na na...
Reply
post #12 of 62
"FAR EAST".... Jeezus... Just say China
post #13 of 62
Quote:
Originally Posted by AppleInsider View Post

If true, the report would contradict earlier rumors that pegged partners to begin production of the iPad 2 in January. Still, a February production date would keep the device on track for rumors of an April launch...

iPad2 only in April? Damn, Steve's not around for just a few days and already Apple's slipping.
post #14 of 62
I'm with you. For the iPad2 I expect a February announcement with shipping in March. I think towards the end of this month could have been the iPad2 announcement alongside the new publication app mechanism.

But Steve's leave of absence... I'm sure things are going to be delayed somewhat.

Ah well, looks like I'm going to hang on to my iPad1 for a few more months and my iPhone4 for maybe another year (I might skip the iPhone "4GS").

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carmissimo View Post

If production kicks off in a few weeks, why an April launch and not March?

Being as the launch of the iPad was a rather drawn out affair taking months to unfold (the original announcement took place in January), I don't think that an April launch date is cast in stone.

Apple hates it when leaks blunt the wow factor that comes from unveiling a significant update. If you start building the new iPad in early February and wait for two months to launch the device, you have to know that the official announcement will be merely a formality with no significant PR value. On the other hand if you kick off production and then unveil the device let's say a month later, you have a chance to keep leaks from messing up the reveal. It also helps to prevent competition from being a month closer to catching up to you.

Perhaps I'm being naive. Maybe a month is not enough time to get production going in volumes adequate to meet initial demand. Yet it seems to me that volume production within a month of launching production seems like a reasonable goal. As long as you have enough units built within that month to not be regarded as having lied about it being available, if there is an initial delay for customers in the early stages, that's considered business as usual.

Then again, this is all based on a best-case scenario. If it turns out there is a production issue that surfaces in that first few weeks, no doubt Apple would hate to have it thought that a March or late February public unveiling was in the cards only to have that announcement delayed by several weeks to work out the problem. Better to have it thought that April was the target all along.
post #15 of 62
Quote:
Originally Posted by nvidia2008 View Post

iPad2 only in April? Damn, Steve's not around for just a few days and already Apple's slipping.

That is when it was released last year. They have kept the iDevice releases pretty consistent over the years. If they can release both the WiFi and Wifi+3G model types in April that will be an improvement over last year.

PS: anecdotally speaking, I have noticed more and more people who I wouldn't co sider technical or followers of tech news have a general idea of the next assumed iDevice releases. Is the media at large relaying this info to people?
Dick Applebaum on whether the iPad is a personal computer: "BTW, I am posting this from my iPad pc while sitting on the throne... personal enough for you?"
Reply
Dick Applebaum on whether the iPad is a personal computer: "BTW, I am posting this from my iPad pc while sitting on the throne... personal enough for you?"
Reply
post #16 of 62
I find it hard to believe an iPhone 5 is ready to debut after the IP4 was released less than a year ago. \
post #17 of 62
Quote:
Originally Posted by solipsism View Post

PS: anecdotally speaking, I have noticed more and more people who I wouldn't co sider technical or followers of tech news have a general idea of the next assumed iDevice releases. Is the media at large relaying this info to people?

Yup... The media pretty much just relays the rumors from tech blogs, etc.
post #18 of 62
Quote:
Originally Posted by storneo View Post

I find it hard to believe an iPhone 5 is ready to debut after the IP4 was released less than a year ago. \

Huh? The iPhone 4 was released in June last year. This report and consensus says that iPhone 5 will be released in June this year. Nothing unexpected.
post #19 of 62
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonatan View Post

Well, that last statement says all about the crediability of the report.

Well, I don't know. The report is from China, where they have a line on Chinese manufacturers, not on Macworld conferences.
Please don't be insane.
Reply
Please don't be insane.
Reply
post #20 of 62
Quote:
Originally Posted by solipsism View Post

That is when it was released last year. They have kept the iDevice releases pretty consistent over the years. If they can release both the WiFi and Wifi+3G model types in April that will be an improvement over last year. ...

I hope they don't screw over Canada like last year and only release it up here when they have enough for Croatia and Outer Mongolia as well.

Waiting those extra three/four months is painful when everyone else already has one and is using it. I don't understand why they dropped us off the initial release list (for the first time), last year.
post #21 of 62
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Millmoss View Post

Well, I don't know. The report is from China, where they have a line on Chinese manufacturers, not on Macworld conferences.

I find the leaks from China to be fairly reliable. It was reports from China that convinced me the iPhone 4 CDMA was finally upon us.

As Apple grows such leaks will be harder to contain without spending an exponently higher amount of resources to contain it. Probably to a point tha it's simply not financially viable. China is the future in so many ways.

... Runs to sign up for local class in Mandarin.
Dick Applebaum on whether the iPad is a personal computer: "BTW, I am posting this from my iPad pc while sitting on the throne... personal enough for you?"
Reply
Dick Applebaum on whether the iPad is a personal computer: "BTW, I am posting this from my iPad pc while sitting on the throne... personal enough for you?"
Reply
post #22 of 62
Quote:
Originally Posted by nvidia2008 View Post

Huh? The iPhone 4 was released in June last year. This report and consensus says that iPhone 5 will be released in June this year. Nothing unexpected.

I see why Apple had the quick hardware releases of the earlier iPhones because the platform was new, features were added and hardware needed to be updated too. The 3G/3GS is the same phone basically hardware wise, but the 3GS needed a few hardware extras for the new software. Looking at the 3G/3GS, you could never tell the difference. The IP4 has all the hardware specs needed for any new software updates in the near future. Plus, Apple has been busy with the Verizon phone. I just don't see an IP5 until next year when LTE is more established.
post #23 of 62
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prof. Peabody View Post

I hope they don't screw over Canada like last year and only release it up here when they have enough for Croatia and Outer Mongolia as well.

Waiting those extra three/four months is painful when everyone else already has one and is using it. I don't understand why they dropped us off the initial release list (for the first time), last year.

Pro: That new Foxconn factory pumping out 200k units per month should be in full swing by May.

Con: The growth in iPhone intest could outstrip the supply chain yet again resulting in even fewer countries for the initial release, especially if they want both the GSM and CDMA iPhone 5s to be released at the same time in the US.

Note: The US was the single biggest iPhone buying country before the Verizon iPhone. The 3GS was released in 17 countries, while the iPhone 4 in just 5 for the initial release.
Dick Applebaum on whether the iPad is a personal computer: "BTW, I am posting this from my iPad pc while sitting on the throne... personal enough for you?"
Reply
Dick Applebaum on whether the iPad is a personal computer: "BTW, I am posting this from my iPad pc while sitting on the throne... personal enough for you?"
Reply
post #24 of 62
Quote:
Originally Posted by solipsism View Post

That is when it was released last year. They have kept the iDevice releases pretty consistent over the years. If they can release both the WiFi and Wifi+3G model types in April that will be an improvement over last year.

Good point.
post #25 of 62
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carmissimo View Post

If production kicks off in a few weeks, why an April launch and not March?

Being as the launch of the iPad was a rather drawn out affair taking months to unfold (the original announcement took place in January), I don't think that an April launch date is cast in stone.

Apple hates it when leaks blunt the wow factor that comes from unveiling a significant update. If you start building the new iPad in early February and wait for two months to launch the device, you have to know that the official announcement will be merely a formality with no significant PR value. On the other hand if you kick off production and then unveil the device let's say a month later, you have a chance to keep leaks from messing up the reveal. It also helps to prevent competition from being a month closer to catching up to you.

Perhaps I'm being naive. Maybe a month is not enough time to get production going in volumes adequate to meet initial demand. Yet it seems to me that volume production within a month of launching production seems like a reasonable goal. As long as you have enough units built within that month to not be regarded as having lied about it being available, if there is an initial delay for customers in the early stages, that's considered business as usual.

Then again, this is all based on a best-case scenario. If it turns out there is a production issue that surfaces in that first few weeks, no doubt Apple would hate to have it thought that a March or late February public unveiling was in the cards only to have that announcement delayed by several weeks to work out the problem. Better to have it thought that April was the target all along.

Don't forget the PR and PoweR of the PRe-order
"...The calm is on the water and part of us would linger by the shore, For ships are safe in harbor, but that's not what ships are for."
- Michael Lille -
Reply
"...The calm is on the water and part of us would linger by the shore, For ships are safe in harbor, but that's not what ships are for."
- Michael Lille -
Reply
post #26 of 62
Quote:
Originally Posted by nvidia2008 View Post

"FAR EAST".... Jeezus... Just say China

Right, but I was hoping for an early shipping date for sending iLiver to the Far East.
post #27 of 62
Quote:
Originally Posted by nvidia2008 View Post

Huh? The iPhone 4 was released in June last year. This report and consensus says that iPhone 5 will be released in June this year. Nothing unexpected.

Unless it's white.
post #28 of 62
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prof. Peabody View Post

I hope they don't screw over Canada like last year and only release it up here when they have enough for Croatia and Outer Mongolia as well.

Waiting those extra three/four months is painful when everyone else already has one and is using it. I don't understand why they dropped us off the initial release list (for the first time), last year.

I have a tongue in cheek response to this post but I don't want the thread to slide off into political rants...

I was actually happy for the wait last year... it gave me the time needed to ensure the iPad was going to be reviewed favourably by the end users.
na na na na na...
Reply
na na na na na...
Reply
post #29 of 62
Quote:
Originally Posted by island hermit View Post

Please add me to your ignore list... I will do likewise with you.

Thank you.

- ih

Obvuiously you can't answer the question so you need to resort to some sort of lame sarcasm.
Wish not granted.

Looking forward to the new iPadHD though.
post #30 of 62
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prof. Peabody View Post

I hope they don't screw over Canada like last year and only release it up here when they have enough for Croatia and Outer Mongolia as well.

Waiting those extra three/four months is painful when everyone else already has one and is using it. I don't understand why they dropped us off the initial release list (for the first time), last year.

What? Are you anti-Croatian? Croatians need ljuba too!

Zvi za Ljubav!

Next, you'll be dissing Bosnia-Herzegovinians... or even Magyars!
"...The calm is on the water and part of us would linger by the shore, For ships are safe in harbor, but that's not what ships are for."
- Michael Lille -
Reply
"...The calm is on the water and part of us would linger by the shore, For ships are safe in harbor, but that's not what ships are for."
- Michael Lille -
Reply
post #31 of 62
Quote:
Originally Posted by solipsism View Post

That is when it was released last year. They have kept the iDevice releases pretty consistent over the years. If they can release both the WiFi and Wifi+3G model types in April that will be an improvement over last year.

PS: anecdotally speaking, I have noticed more and more people who I wouldn't co sider technical or followers of tech news have a general idea of the next assumed iDevice releases. Is the media at large relaying this info to people?

What would be consistent with how Apple does things would be to retain the current version of the iPad for a lower price in Wi-Fi-only form. For example, drop the price from $499 to $429, with the memory remaining 16GB.

So then you release the iPad 2 in three 3G versions with a 32GB version, a 64GB version and a 128GB model. The current 32GB 3G model retails for $729 and the 16GB 3G model sells for $629.

Imagine the problems Apple would cause for the competition if the pricing for the 3G versions were $599, $699, $799. In other words, you could have an iPad with 16GB, Wi-Fi only for $429 or step up to the $599 starting point for a model with an enhanced display (not Retina but upgraded), 32GB memory and 3G. No matter how you looked at it, it would represent a significant price drop for a product that is already way ahead of the competition in terms of pricing.

The $599 3G 32GB version would be the most popular configuration and it would be easy to convince most consumers to pay the extra $170 for double the memory, better screen and 3G. As we've seen even the $629 price point for the current 16GB 3G model is not stopping consumers from buying them by the millions.

It could end the tablet war before it hardly started in that it would take the competition at least another two years to approach where Apple would be now and by then who knows were the iPad technology will be. Being able to do this while making a huge profit seems just too amazing to be possible but it does appear that it could happen.
post #32 of 62
Quote:
Originally Posted by solipsism View Post

I find the leaks from China to be fairly reliable. It was reports from China that convinced me the iPhone 4 CDMA was finally upon us.

As Apple grows such leaks will be harder to contain without spending an exponently higher amount of resources to contain it. Probably to a point tha it's simply not financially viable. China is the future in so many ways.

... Runs to sign up for local class in Mandarin.

Too true. Apple is going to run out of manufacturing partners in China if they start punishing them for not preventing all leaks, which is impossible anyway. I remember how furious Apple was years ago when one of the video card manufacturers (IIRC, nvidea) accidentally publicized one of their new cards for the Mac before Steve got to speak the words at a MacWorld keynote. That company paid a steep price for their slip by not getting any business from Apple for some time afterwards.

Not possible with the Chinese. That's one of the downsides of off-shoring manufacturing, especially to a country where workers are paid so little and often treated like cattle. If China truly is the future, I worry about the future. I didn't want to change the subject of this thread, but it's probably too late now.
Please don't be insane.
Reply
Please don't be insane.
Reply
post #33 of 62
OT, but interesting:

"Target will have 1,450 Radio Shack-run mobile phone shops in its stores by the end of June."

I wonder if those SWASs will sell iPhones?

http://money.cnn.com/2011/01/24/news...ce=yahoo_quote
"...The calm is on the water and part of us would linger by the shore, For ships are safe in harbor, but that's not what ships are for."
- Michael Lille -
Reply
"...The calm is on the water and part of us would linger by the shore, For ships are safe in harbor, but that's not what ships are for."
- Michael Lille -
Reply
post #34 of 62
Quote:
Originally Posted by storneo View Post

I see why Apple had the quick hardware releases of the earlier iPhones because the platform was new, features were added and hardware needed to be updated too. The 3G/3GS is the same phone basically hardware wise, but the 3GS needed a few hardware extras for the new software. Looking at the 3G/3GS, you could never tell the difference. The IP4 has all the hardware specs needed for any new software updates in the near future. Plus, Apple has been busy with the Verizon phone. I just don't see an IP5 until next year when LTE is more established.

i see you point, but in order to remain competitive in the mobile market, apple needs to update their hardware VERY frequently - especially with only one model. Any slower than once a year, any the android armada starts to look more appealing to the masses. Even if it's just a bump to double the memory, upgrade a camera, release a new color, whatever. Nobody can't sit back in this market.

i like the April iPad, July iPhone, September iPod refresh cycle.
i just wish the Laptops and Desktops were as predictable - was looking forward to a spec bump in January before purchasing new hardware for my design department.
post #35 of 62
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carmissimo View Post

So then you release the iPad 2 in three 3G versions with a 32GB version, a 64GB version and a 128GB model. The current 32GB 3G model retails for $729 and the 16GB 3G model sells for $629.

Imagine the problems Apple would cause for the competition if the pricing for the 3G versions were $599, $699, $799. In other words, you could have an iPad with 16GB, Wi-Fi only for $429 or step up to the $599 starting point for a model with an enhanced display (not Retina but upgraded), 32GB memory and 3G. No matter how you looked at it, it would represent a significant price drop for a product that is already way ahead of the competition in terms of pricing.

It could end the tablet war before it hardly started in that it would take the competition at least another two years to approach where Apple would be now and by then who knows were the iPad technology will be. Being able to do this while making a huge profit seems just too amazing to be possible but it does appear that it could happen.

I like you overall logic but would make a couple of comments.

If the new display is not retina (and I don't believe it will be), and with anecdotal evidence of the fall in component prices on that current part alone (60% fall in the spare part cost since launch), they could easily blow out current iPad at $399 or lower and really end the war before it began (with MOTO Xooms at $800+). The issue for Apple is whether that would negatively impact iPad 2 sales at $499+? I don't know.

As for the 3G model pricing - I don't think they have to reduce it. 3G buyers are typically more savvy and clearly have more demanding use cases (some degree of road warrior-ing) and I would guess are less price sensitive to the $30 you are suggesting here (given their likely ongoing (even on/off) data charges). I would be happy if they did since I would prefer the option of 3G with less of an upcharge but I doubt it does Apple any good to cut me a break on it.
post #36 of 62
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carmissimo View Post

If production kicks off in a few weeks, why an April launch and not March?

Being as the launch of the iPad was a rather drawn out affair taking months to unfold (the original announcement took place in January), I don't think that an April launch date is cast in stone.

Apple hates it when leaks blunt the wow factor that comes from unveiling a significant update. If you start building the new iPad in early February and wait for two months to launch the device, you have to know that the official announcement will be merely a formality with no significant PR value. On the other hand if you kick off production and then unveil the device let's say a month later, you have a chance to keep leaks from messing up the reveal. It also helps to prevent competition from being a month closer to catching up to you.

Perhaps I'm being naive. Maybe a month is not enough time to get production going in volumes adequate to meet initial demand. Yet it seems to me that volume production within a month of launching production seems like a reasonable goal. As long as you have enough units built within that month to not be regarded as having lied about it being available, if there is an initial delay for customers in the early stages, that's considered business as usual.

Then again, this is all based on a best-case scenario. If it turns out there is a production issue that surfaces in that first few weeks, no doubt Apple would hate to have it thought that a March or late February public unveiling was in the cards only to have that announcement delayed by several weeks to work out the problem. Better to have it thought that April was the target all along.

Last year the iPad was unveiled january 27th and began shipping in april... No leaks because it was already unveiled Weren't there rumors for a february 9th unveiling of the iPad 2?
post #37 of 62
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonatan View Post

Well, that last statement says all about the crediability of the report.

They did say they used Google translate on the story. I can easily see how the meaning could get skewed. It may have been something like Apple users' conference but something was lost in translation.

Life is too short to drink bad coffee.

Reply

Life is too short to drink bad coffee.

Reply
post #38 of 62
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Millmoss View Post

Too true. Apple is going to run out of manufacturing partners in China if they start punishing them for not preventing all leaks, which is impossible anyway. I remember how furious Apple was years ago when one of the video card manufacturers (IIRC, nvidea) accidentally publicized one of their new cards for the Mac before Steve got to speak the words at a MacWorld keynote. That company paid a steep price for their slip by not getting any business from Apple for some time afterwards.

Not possible with the Chinese. That's one of the downsides of off-shoring manufacturing, especially to a country where workers are paid so little and often treated like cattle. If China truly is the future, I worry about the future. I didn't want to change the subject of this thread, but it's probably too late now.

Can I ask that you avoid anthropomorphizing companies (ala "Apple was furious")? It seems a bit silly from someone who's input I weigh favorably here. Apple wasn't "furious", they have specific partner agreements that are entered into with suppliers, including reasonable confidentiality clauses which carry with them logical consequences or as you so pithily put "punish[ment]".

In your second part, that was the case in US labor history as well - workers here were similarly paid a pittance and treated like cattle - some say they still are: being tied to a desk and fattened for layoffs. Just wait though, as China ascends to economic dominance, leveraging their new program of accelerated patenting/licensing of all thing technological, and becomes the major importer of energy resources, call in a few China-owned US debts, we can once again revel in being the poor country that all the developed countries like to ship manufacturing to...
If you are going to insist on being an ass, at least demonstrate the intelligence to be a smart one
Reply
If you are going to insist on being an ass, at least demonstrate the intelligence to be a smart one
Reply
post #39 of 62
Quote:
Originally Posted by fecklesstechguy View Post

Can I ask that you avoid anthropomorphizing companies (ala "Apple was furious")? It seems a bit silly from someone who's input I weigh favorably here. Apple wasn't "furious", they have specific partner agreements that are entered into with suppliers, including reasonable confidentiality clauses which carry with them logical consequences or as you so pithily put "punish[ment]".

In your second part, that was the case in US labor history as well - workers here were similarly paid a pittance and treated like cattle - some say they still are: being tied to a desk and fattened for layoffs. Just wait though, as China ascends to economic dominance, leveraging their new program of accelerated patenting/licensing of all thing technological, and becomes the major importer of energy resources, call in a few China-owned US debts, we can once again revel in being the poor country that all the developed countries like to ship manufacturing to...

It was said at the time that Steve was furious, but since that was just the rumor and the response was institutional it makes sense to say that the company had the reaction. That's not "anthropomorphizing," it's simply being as accurate as the available information permits.

The big difference between the industrializing US and industrializing China is the political system. The world has rarely seen economic powers with totalitarian political systems, and when it has, the results have not been pretty. If China is the future, the future isn't necessarily altogether rosy. Just something to ponder.
Please don't be insane.
Reply
Please don't be insane.
Reply
post #40 of 62
Quote:
Originally Posted by nvidia2008 View Post

"FAR EAST".... Jeezus... Just say China

China is more to the West. Unless you want to pretend that the world is still flat.

"Apple should pull the plug on the iPhone."

John C. Dvorak, 2007
Reply

"Apple should pull the plug on the iPhone."

John C. Dvorak, 2007
Reply
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: iPad
  • Production of Apple's iPad 2 to begin in February, iPhone 5 in May - report
AppleInsider › Forums › Mobile › iPad › Production of Apple's iPad 2 to begin in February, iPhone 5 in May - report