So just a quick run down...I found this forum in the process of searching for pros and cons for the snow leopard and lion mac os system. my macbook pro 13inch is currently running on the leopard 10.5.8...ya i know...i am behind in terms of updating haha
So I came to a decision: I want to update my macbook pro. The problem is, I heard that Lion is coming out in the summer of this year. So should I wait for the lion to come out and then update my macbook pro...or should i just get snow leopard and be happy with it? I have looked through the previews of lion and I am still in the state of deciding whether or not its worth the investment. Any helps/advices will be greatly appreciated!
Thanks in advance!